FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinions only, no facts here:

If this helps- my timeline (previously posted) does not disallow the possibility that Michelle was grabbed just as she was leaving daycare. Does anyone here have any information that Michelle herself was factually seen when the Hummer entered the ex-boyfriend's neighborhood to drop off the kids? I have heard some vague rumors that someone waved at her by the gate, or something like that. Do we have anything more definite?

Vids show that the Hummer came into the condo with decals and left sans decals and tire cover 1 hour 20 min later. BUT she could have been snatched earlier and the Hummer driven in by another. But then DS2 would have to be lying about having seen her.

maybe i'm confused--but that would have to mean that a random carjacker would then drive to Dale's condo and drop off the babies? or are you suggesting that Dale snatched her at the daycare? if it was someone totally random, how and when did he receive care of the children? help me out, flesh out this theory a little more before my brain totally discounts the believability of it. TIA

I think the quote from Mr Parker is quite telling "the whole world knows Dale did it. Now it's [about] trying to figure out how to solve the puzzle"

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30080886/detail.html#ixzz1hn1WYJYS

Also from that same link:

The family and Parker's friends are also working to raise money for three children. They have a New Year's Eve fundraiser planned at Froggy's and Dirty Harry's on Main Street in Daytona Beach for a pig roast

Local TV nightly newscast also mentioned one night last week that one was scheduled for either Christmas eve or Christmas day. Didn't ever find that one ever mentioned online though. That one the reporter just stated for MP's family.

Hate to say it but this but has many fundraisers have been held now? This has to be the most fundraisers I ever remember seeing before. I guess it is something the family is doing trying to keep things on a positve note.

Also from that same link:
Hate to say it but this but has many fundraisers have been held now? This has to be the most fundraisers I ever remember seeing before. I guess it is something the family is doing trying to keep things on a positve note.

I think these are "friendraisers" as much as fundraisers, recruiting people to attend to support the effort to keep passing out flyers, distrubute more t-shirts that can be seen by more people, etc. Just another way to keep her name out there.

Not a thing wrong with outta the box thinking...what ever it takes I think.

PIAS- I love this that you said in above post=
"Another factor is that often lies are laced with truths"

that is something I have always thought in general...in lies, lies truth.
How can that theory be applies to this case?

Hmm in 'plain sight ' is really bothering me tonight...maybe it is residual from the Aliahna Lemmon case result, and learning she too, was in 'plain sight'.

Hmm look how close the Seminole County Landfill -located at 1930 E. Osceola Road in Geneva..is to the Guy Ct property (sorry I can figure out a screen shot of a map:(

At any rate, there is definitely property near where Michelle lives that could have been utilized, imho

Just thinking a little out the box...and maybe it has been mentioned before, but do we know where he purchased the diamond?

Is this area of water off Skyview Drive the pond they searched? Maybe we should look for a street with diamond in the name. If he was vindictive..which I believe...maybe the diamond is a clue????
International Diamond Center - South Orlando

ETA: I don't know how to change font in edit mode!!! Sorry
International Diamond Center ‎ 14 mi N
494 W State Road 436 # 1004, Altamonte Spgs, FL
Jeweler

International Diamond Center ‎ 13 mi NE
320 S Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL
3 reviews - Jeweler

International Diamond Center ‎ 10 mi N
552 S Park Ave, Winter Park, FL
1 review - Jeweler

International Diamond Center - Millenia ‎ 3.3 mi NW
4104 Millenia Boulevard #105, Orlando, FL
Wholesale Jeweler

Orange City Jewelers ‎ 33 mi N
2572 Enterprise Rd, Orange City, FL
2 reviews - Jeweler

Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe Inc ‎ 11 mi N
1212 Lee Road, Orlando, FL
4 reviews - Jeweler

Vids show that the Hummer came into the condo with decals and left sans decals and tire cover 1 hour 20 min later. BUT she could have been snatched earlier and the Hummer driven in by another. But then DS2 would have to be lying about having seen her.

It has been confirmed the Hummer that left was not Michelle's Hummer. We have not seen any video yet where her Hummer is seen leaving.

The Hummer that's seen leaving has different wheels. Somewhere in all these threads there was a major discussion and if you look at the pics closely you can tell they are not the same.

It has been confirmed the Hummer that left was not Michelle's Hummer. We have not seen any video yet where her Hummer is seen leaving.

The Hummer that's seen leaving has different wheels. Somewhere in all these threads there was a major discussion and if you look at the pics closely you can tell they are not the same.

As we all did discuss the four picture snapshot of WKMG video I am still not convinced that the pic with the time stamp of 5:40 is not MP hummer. I have over the past few weeks noticed that on the hummer the location of the tag can be on the far left, centered on the tire and below the location of the tire. Therefore IMO that this still could be MP hummer stripped down. The location of the tag depends upon the different options she may have had on her hummer. I wished we could get a pic of the back of her hummer so we could see all the options she had.

I hope LE is getting closer to finding the answers we all need but most of all the answers her family needs. 8)

As we all did discuss the four picture snapshot of WKMG video I am still not convinced that the pic with the time stamp of 5:40 is not MP hummer. I have over the past few weeks noticed that on the hummer the location of the tag can be on the far left, centered on the tire and below the location of the tire. Therefore IMO that this still could be MP hummer stripped down. The location of the tag depends upon the different options she may have had on her hummer. I wished we could get a pic of the back of her hummer so we could see all the options she had.

I hope LE is getting closer to finding the answers we all need but most of all the answers her family needs. 8)

IMO there was a different hummer leaving. By looking at the wheels you can see they are not the same, unless they were changed and I doubt that.

I am sure if LE sees anything that strikes a chord with them and their cell phone data, they may find direction.

I think the statement you made above (that I bolded) would fit right into the hidden in plain sight theory.

While I believe we learned that the ping did not match the waterford area at the time the text was sent, I also think that isn't something that should be considered for various reasons such as more than one person could have been involved, which in turn means more than one vehicle could have been involved, which in turn means m coulda been being taken one direction while her phone was being taken another.

Another factor is that often lies are laced with truths. Perhaps the truth was indeed m was traveling through waterford (as a victim) while her phone was traveling somewhere else. Perhaps whomever had the phone was instructed to type in waterford if anyone called.

Perhaps, and your gonna love this one... well... okay, this might get pulled but i'm gonna throw it out there. Perhaps, since d and his gang are into 'dress up,' (I see you rolling your eyes)... maybe this was planned. Maybe he had a female at his house when m arrived. Maybe whatever happened, happened... I have my theories on this too) but MAYBE the 'other woman' either looked sorta like m OR she put on a wig and maybe SHE drove the hummer to where it was found. Maybe she was dressed to LOOK like m in case anyone seen her driving by them (even though the sticker was missing by then). I mean, you can't be too careful, right? Maybe if LE HAS looked at street cams, perhaps they question whether or not it looks like m driving.
I guess IF someone planned something like this they could think to themselves that it is SAFE to say waterford (the truth) because when LE looks at the phone records they wont believe it anyway and they will look in another direction. Perhaps he was trying to outsmart the fox... Maybe it was a little military training in diversionary tactics... another approach that seems to be a common thread in this case, IMO.

For example, IMO, the Dsr boat sighting was just that. A diversionary tactic. In fact, it is possible that there have been many.

This is all MOO. MOO. MOO. MOO. MOO. MOO.

BBM - This is something I mentioned early on. I believe as crazy as something may sound, if we can think it, someone else certainly can too. It's been stated M was wearing a hoodie. How easy is it to hide your identity under a hoodie???

As far as the hummer, and phone..... I still feel she is in the opposite direction from these things. I've always felt as though it was done to buy time. As always... MOO:crazy:

My opinions only, no facts here:

If this helps- my timeline (previously posted) does not disallow the possibility that Michelle was grabbed just as she was leaving daycare. Does anyone here have any information that Michelle herself was factually seen when the Hummer entered the ex-boyfriend's neighborhood to drop off the kids? I have heard some vague rumors that someone waved at her by the gate, or something like that. Do we have anything more definite?

How Mr. Noatak's theory could work: ( cuz i too have pondered the possibility)

One of the reasons I offer a 'poser' scenario is because d lives in a gated community and knows they will be driving by cameras...

I have asked myself the same question as to whether something could have happened sooner (at the daycare) and asked whether m herself was seen, or just her rig.

I'm guessing whatever happened in d's driveway was caught on tape? If a woman IS seen on tape getting out of the hummer, then I hope they can tell for sure that it is m and not an 'm'poster.

One would think that question could be answered by the text that was sent to NM at 3:15, UNLESS the plan was already underway, from the daycare on, and someone else sent the text to NM as diversionary tactic number one, and it was all just part of the plan to bring the kids to d's because it WOULD be on tape and would aid in alibi. Otherwise, why go to all that trouble to bring the hummer there, unless it WAS to be sure it was seen on video.

But, does that theory have holes? Let's take a look.

When you analyse the fact that if he knew and planned for all of THAT, then he would also know that his version of when the hummer left vs the actual time it left would be discovered, UNLESS there were no cameras on the gates showing people leaving AND IF d knew there were no cameras on the exits AND didnt know his neighbor had a cam.

If we had iron clad answers to those IF's it might paint a clearer picture of what could and could not be possible.

This is just a theory on how Mr. Noatak's idea could fit. IT IS MOO. TOTALLY MOO, because every theory deserves a chance and gives us the opportunity to explore other angles which in turn has the possibility of expanding our thinking and finding the answers!

Where are you M??

Do we have the ability to find these options for a 2008 Hummer?

I agree if Dale was aware of camera, he would try to disguise vehicle any way possible. Removing decals, changing wheel covers, location of tags, etc.
I too am not convinced the vehicle leaving was not MP. Unless we have definitive evidence that the two vehicles (1 entering and 1 leaving) cannot possibly be the same vehicle.

Obviously whoever was driving the hummer out of the complex regardless of knowing about a camera would want the vehicle to sneak out to the dumping location to prevent witnesses. What better way to do this than change the appearance of the vehicle. The only flaw in that logic is how was the vehicle found? Do we have any evidence - other than the glow decal being removed that the vehicle was altered?

IMO there was a different hummer leaving. By looking at the wheels you can see they are not the same, unless they were changed and I doubt that.

I have to agree with you. It seemed totally unlikely at first that it WASN'T MP, but after seeing the aerial shots and there being at least 1 more black hummer in the area, it would appear to be not her hummer. I do think it's possible for the perp to have changed up the tag, but then IMO we have totally crossed the line into premeditation. Changing the tag like that to avoid identification takes thought about cameras being used to identify the vehicle, etc....MOO

Just thinking a little out the box...and maybe it has been mentioned before, but do we know where he purchased the diamond?

Is this area of water off Skyview Drive the pond they searched? Maybe we should look for a street with diamond in the name. If he was vindictive..which I believe...maybe the diamond is a clue????
International Diamond Center - South Orlando

ETA: I don't know how to change font in edit mode!!! Sorry
International Diamond Center ‎ 14 mi N
494 W State Road 436 # 1004, Altamonte Spgs, FL
Jeweler

International Diamond Center ‎ 13 mi NE
320 S Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL
3 reviews - Jeweler

International Diamond Center ‎ 10 mi N
552 S Park Ave, Winter Park, FL
1 review - Jeweler

International Diamond Center - Millenia ‎ 3.3 mi NW
4104 Millenia Boulevard #105, Orlando, FL
Wholesale Jeweler

Orange City Jewelers ‎ 33 mi N
2572 Enterprise Rd, Orange City, FL
2 reviews - Jeweler

Goldsmith Jewelry Shoppe Inc ‎ 11 mi N
1212 Lee Road, Orlando, FL
4 reviews - Jeweler

Now that's what I like to see! People thinking! Good luck with your theory and let's see if it takes us anywhere!

Brave suggestions such as these are just what we need to open our minds! TY

well,okay- in reference to this movie making business- you hear of any going on over that way in the last ( help someone) maybe 5 years??
Any place where a small independent film maker may have dome some out door scenes? The stuff they were talking about up thread...

Do you know off hand if much of the property along Guy, north on Osceola and over on Bee is unfenced/ungated and possibly accessible by vehicle? If you have seen those roads in person, it gives a different perspective than maps...and a more current status.

OH, was any construction, say, like ditch digging going on over that way when MP went missing?

Thank you.

Geneva is a very rural area. Guy Court is little more than a dirt road with properties that extend well back from the road. The area is heavily forested and you can't see the homes from the road as they sit well back on the property.

I've not heard of any film making, construction, etc. going on in the area. I've lived here for over 10 years. It's a small community and things like filming a movie would have been pretty big news.

Here is a link to our local newsletter. If you click through you'll get a fairly good idea about the area. It's hard to describe: million dollar homes on one lot and a double wide trailer on the next, then a ranch, and we even have a small private airport so that you can be driving down the road and a plane flies right over you taking off or landing. There are some very wealthy people who live in some of the remote areas. Very private community where a lot of folks keep to themselves. Lots of dirt roads and homes that can't be seen from the road due to the intense foliage.

Looking at the whole picture, I can certainly see a body being brought back here to take the focus off where she was last seen but taking the Hummer back to Orlando negates that as a theory in my mind.

http://www.allgeneva.com/Thingstodo/Shellmound/shellmound.html

BBM - This is something I mentioned early on. I believe as crazy as something may sound, if we can think it, someone else certainly can too. It's been stated M was wearing a hoodie. How easy is it to hide your identity under a hoodie???

As far as the hummer, and phone..... I still feel she is in the opposite direction from these things. I've always felt as though it was done to buy time. As always... MOO:crazy:

I am so glad to see someone picked up on the 'dressed like m part. I purposely put no emphasis on it just to see who would pick up on what. And I couldn't agree more with your idea of 2 different directions and diversionary tactics, coupled with truth in lies and hidden in plain site. I also TOTALLY agree that if we can think it, so can someone else.

I have to agree with you. It seemed totally unlikely at first that it WASN'T MP, but after seeing the aerial shots and there being at least 1 more black hummer in the area, it would appear to be not her hummer. I do think it's possible for the perp to have changed up the tag, but then IMO we have totally crossed the line into premeditation. Changing the tag like that to avoid identification takes thought about cameras being used to identify the vehicle, etc....MOO

Precisely! Do not limit your thinking. Premeditation deserves as much of a look as flying off the handle. I lean into premeditation over accident myself, but explore all possibilities. Has m been found? NO! So THINK EVERYONE! What COULD BE possible??? Lets explore your ideas together! Do not be afraid to speak out or think beyond. We are dealing with an obvious crime and deviance is its cohort. Think with deviance and expand the horizon.

Geneva is a very rural area. Guy Court is little more than a dirt road with properties that extend well back from the road. The area is heavily forested and you can't see the homes from the road as they sit well back on the property.

I've not heard of any film making, construction, etc. going on in the area. I've lived here for over 10 years. It's a small community and things like filming a movie would have been pretty big news.

Here is a link to our local newsletter. If you click through you'll get a fairly good idea about the area. It's hard to describe: million dollar homes on one lot and a double wide trailer on the next, then a ranch, and we even have a small private airport so that you can be driving down the road and a plane flies right over you taking off or landing. There are some very wealthy people who live in some of the remote areas. Very private community where a lot of folks keep to themselves. Lots of dirt roads and homes that can't be seen from the road due to the intense foliage.

Looking at the whole picture, I can certainly see a body being brought back here to take the focus off where she was last seen but taking the Hummer back to Orlando negates that as a theory in my mind.

http://www.allgeneva.com/Thingstodo/Shellmound/shellmound.html

It is THAT statement right there that makes me think even more that it IS possible. What is better then to bring someone where nobody would think would be possible?? EXACTLY WHERE PEOPLE WILL NOT LOOK!

Planned or accidental IMO disposal of a body would be of utmost importance. Therefore, I would opt for a close location for disposal of remains, as in somewhere nearer to DS condo.

I haven't followed for almost a week and am therefore going to have to go back and reread a few threads unless someone can help me out. Do we know if the twins were ever talked to by a professional?

I look at the ways the hummer and the phone were disgarded, the easiest way and fastest way possible. The hummer just left in the open in a parking lot, (maybe to make it look like a car jacking) and the phone was tossed out a window (IMO) going across the bridge probably in the hummer on the way to dropping it off. So I think she is East of that lake, maybe on the Bells Island (spelling) Or very close to lake Conway. Or Lee Vista Blvd, is another place to just pull over, dump a body. I can't remember the case, but just off the toll road here near Hernando a man got a flat, he was waiting for a tow truck and he wonders over and finds a body. The woman was a collage student had been missing for years. She was just up off the edge of the grassy part, near the hwy, and no one found her. Cars just ride by. It was an act of God that that man found her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria