FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all I can help with thus far. I do think the woman is either one of the MNJ team or perhaps security, not DS Jr.'s girlfriend. JMHO

I know the woman getting in truck. It is one of his Jedi friends:borgsmile::borgsmile::borgsmile:. Actually the three holding hands (2 female, 1 male) from court are all Jedi!:saber:

IMO this is not a DCF rep as no they are not allowed to smoke with children in the car. Also a DCF rep would not be playing switcharoo with the children. When they are involved with dropping off children they need to inspect and papers papers papers. This must of been a family member or friend. I tend to think it might be DS Jr. Aunt or perhaps a girlfriends mother (maybe). I also noticed the car liner in this vehicle with the children was coming off the roof which would also not be happening in a DCF workers vehicle.

Well IF the other poster is correct that the plate on the car indicates it IS a DCF vehicle, then perhaps somebody either should or did lose their job. MOO

The video shows the license plate to contain MGS (municipal government services)--so yes, this is a government representative, and yes, she's smoking as she drops off the kids at DS Sr.'s house. Unbelievable.

Also of interest in the video starting at 0:19 is a woman to the front and left of DS Jr. who enters the courtroom with him. This is the same woman who almost falls out of the truck (1:23) in front of DS Sr.'s house as DS speeds away. I'm wondering if she some sort of legal representation. ??

No, she's not.

Most excellent observation. It jumped right out at me too (the 'burnt orange' vehicle- as you put it).

I also agree that LE has phone data that they can compare against theories. Eventually, someone here or on another sleuthing site is going to happen across viable possibilities (MOO).

There are only so many ways this could have all went down and the more we bring them all to the table, the faster m might be able to come home, or at the very least, enough evidence will present itself for an arrest.

Keep working hard sleuthers! We are getting warm. I can feel it!

I'm sure someone has already done this, but just to make sure, has the "burnt orange car been reported to LE? If not would someone please do it ASAP?

Maybe that would explain why the truck was backed in, yet slightly away from the garage. He was helping someone move in??

I really don't think the vans are the same, but I'm on my phone and can't see the side by side pics.

I remember a video of DS walking into the courthouse and there was a woman with long hair. I believe she was holding the hand of a man with dark brown hair. (possibly sis and her boyfriend)

No, she is not.

:waitasec:
It's easy to GET confused what with all of the Hummers being talked about.

This is the Hummer leaving at 4:40 p.m. that was identified by LE as being the neighbor's Hummer. Same Hummer first stated by Channel 6 to be Michelle's Hummer, and then retracted.

There is no publicly acknowledged video of Michelle's black Hummer leaving.

..........................................................................................................................................

Dale's white van being parked on the street at 4:40 is interesting because why wouldn't he pull his van in the driveway?

Respectfully snipped just for space.

I assume the white van is on the street so that the Hummer can be put into the garage more easily.

Look at the photo of the burnt orange car at DSsr....is there a decal on the back window? Or is it just some type of shadow

If there is one,,,, can you see one on this car also?

My eyes are old and no matter how much zooming I do...it doesnt clear it up for me.

Yes, there is a large decal on the back of the vehicle in Srs drive.

I know the woman getting in truck. It is one of his Jedi friends:borgsmile::borgsmile::borgsmile:. Actually the three holding hands (2 female, 1 male) from court are all Jedi!:saber:

Ok how "extreme" is this group of Jedi's?

If its just a club why would they go to court with DS2?

That seems a little over protected...

This is the Hummer leaving at 4:40 p.m. that was identified by LE as being the neighbor's Hummer. Same Hummer first stated by Channel 6 to be Michelle's Hummer, and then retracted.

I've flip-flopped on this more than a politican would but I now think it's likely that Dale knew the camera was there and that he would have gone the other way to elude it and that this black Hummer is indeed the neighbor's Hummer, just as LE and Channel 6 state.

Also, the burnt orange/ red vehicle had me ALL confused. I just did screen shots of the video and it's there when Michelle pulls in and at 3:18 p.m. and at 4:40 p.m. when the neighbor's Hummer passes by the camera. So I'm not sure how it's relevant.

Dale's white van being parked on the street at 4:40 is interesting because why wouldn't he pull his van in the driveway?

Very good point!

Ahh, very good kimosobee.

I've flip-flopped on this more than a politican would but I now think it's likely that Dale knew the camera was there and that he would have gone the other way to elude it and that this black Hummer is indeed the neighbor's Hummer, just as LE and Channel 6 state.

Also, the burnt orange/ red vehicle had me ALL confused. I just did screen shots of the video and it's there when Michelle pulls in and at 3:18 p.m. and at 4:40 p.m. when the neighbor's Hummer passes by the camera. So I'm not sure how it's relevant.

Im more confused than ever now.... I thought Dale had a Chevy Van and their tail lights are up high on each side of the rear of the van....(I think someone visited the condos and got pictures showing a Chevy)

This Van parked outside is a Dodge(I think) which has lights about midway on the rear and is lower than a chevy van.

So DS2 has two Vans??? A Chevy and a Dodge?
Or is the Dodge Van parked outside a neighbor's?

:ufo:And ya'll thought i was way out there on this jedi trail

I believe that would be building 96 since DSjr's is 97C. The units are constructed backwards so I'm leaning toward it being 96C which would make the address 6596 S Goldenrod Rd Unit 96C.

Well, it's pretty easy to get the name of the owner of the unit from the Orange County Property Appraiser's site... which I have done but I hesitate to put it here because that may not be the person living there. It could have been rented to the owner of the burnt orange car. :waitasec:

I am confused, wouldn't the burnt orange car be the neighbor's car since we can see it on the overhead shot? Or is that a different orange car?

It seems that the burnt orange car is "just parked" in the neighbors driveway. Not the neighbors car. Which makes me think in the overhead, it may have been vacant at the time the photos were taken by satellite.

Well, it's pretty easy to get the name of the owner of the unit from the Orange County Property Appraiser's site... which I have done but I hesitate to put it here because that may not be the person living there. It could have been rented to the owner of the burnt orange car. :waitasec:

Or could've been vacant at the time the pics were taken.

Im more confused than ever now.... I thought Dale had a Chevy Van and their tail lights are up high on each side of the rear of the van....(I think someone visited the condos and got pictures showing a Chevy)

This Van parked outside is a Dodge(I think) which has lights about midway on the rear and is lower than a chevy van.

So DS2 has two Vans??? A Chevy and a Dodge?
Or is the Dodge Van parked outside a neighbor's?

You know, I'm not sure. I thought these were the same van, but I am so thoroughly confused that I have to go back and read.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dsvan.jpg
    dsvan.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors