FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you mention Jennifer's case... Im gone back so many times looking at the person walking by the gate and comparing it to DS... But the person appears to have dark hair in her case... still amazed how 3 seconds on that camera could have changed everything.

What jobs had DS2 been working on? Im thinking cabinet installing had to be a little slow in this depressed market..(being home at 3PM on a Thursday might be some evidence of it being slow)

Was he a subcontactor or an employee of Masco? if a Sub that could be why he hasnt had much work or any after the titusville job? maybe there isn't much work.

But how would he be able to pay for all the nice things he has?
Wonder if he does work for his dad's company?

Anyone here have a leaky roof?:innocent:

BBM: Just want to note with Jennifer's case, it's been mentioned as a possibility that the person was wearing a bike helmet or hat. But it just occurred to me, why would he be walking if he was wearing a bike helmet....wouldn't he be on a bike...things that make you go hmmmmmm....

Also In the case that his father was with him...where Big Dale would dump construction trash?

That's a great thought. Were would someone who independantly owns a roofing business go to throw out large heavy trash such as old shingles?

That's a great thought. Were would someone who independantly owns a roofing business go to throw out large heavy trash such as old shingles?

I just googled... there are many dumpster rental companies in this area that can be rented by contractors. They bring the dumpster in on a truck and leave it to be filled by the contractor... then they come pick it up to dispose of it.

BBM: Just want to note with Jennifer's case, it's been mentioned as a possibility that the person was wearing a bike helmet or hat. But it just occurred to me, why would he be walking if he was wearing a bike helmet....wouldn't he be on a bike...things that make you go hmmmmmm....

exactly, who wears a bike helmet, driving a car????

I just googled... there are many dumpster rental companies in this area that can be rented by contractors. They bring the dumpster in on a truck and leave it to be filled by the contractor... then they come pick it up to dispose of it.

People do what they know. I keep saying that. So if you want to get rid of something, you put it in a dumpster. Worried it will smell, wrap it in VisQueen plastic. I hope the land fill was checked out. If not, I don't think it would be possible now.

FWIW, management companies don't always deal w/ a development in a rental agent capacity, they manage properties for HOA's. This can entail receiving HOA fees, preparing meeting documents, fines for breaking bylaws, contracting w/ maintenance companies, etc. since Carter Glen appears to be primarily owner owned units, I am guessing the management co. is not acting as a rental agent. They generally don't have employees on site unless there is an issue. For instance, our HOA had a managmnt co just for bookeeping basically. The HOA members monitored the security cameras, contracted the maintenance workers, etc. HTH.

I found the management company by following the link for the Home Owner's Association for Carter Glenn. The link brought me right to Reid. From what my friend told me there is likely a contract between Reid and the HOA that specifies what will be managed by Reid. The contracts are usually unique to each HOA/property owner depending on what the need is for that particular property.

I don't think that this changes anything as it relates to DS II being the only POI, but there are some strange coincidences.

Does anyone know what the trash pick up/ removal situation is for Carter Glenn? Most of the large complex's in my area have dumpsters that are enclosed with fencing and locked. They can be accessed via a universal key issued by the HOA and are emptied once a week.

I wish I lived in Orlando so I could see which cars were parked in which driveways on any given day. LOL!

As others have noted....this family sure has a lot of vehicles!

Wishing MP's family/friends would have driven to condo and/or DSSR house upon learning she was missing. May not have witnessed anything if they had.

This was very hard to capture but I was positive the burnt orange car in both DS Sr. Driveway and in DS Jr. Driveway are both four door vehicles. Please see the picture I captured and noted off the channel 9 video.

AlwaysWright,

Do you remember when this video aired on Channel 6? I went back and looked at the retracted video and the burnt orange car was not in it. I'm just curious if Channel 6 pulled it, then when did they air it again with the different timestamps.

ScreenShot2012-01-03at81429AM.png

Thanks so much!

People do what they know. I keep saying that. So if you want to get rid of something, you put it in a dumpster. Worried it will smell, wrap it in VisQueen plastic. I hope the land fill was checked out. If not, I don't think it would be possible now.

Good point! A dumpster would be one of the easiest ways to get rid of something. I sure hope it's not too late to search the land fill.

Did the father take the boat out the next day to distract LE from using resources in other areas? Giving more time for a scheduled dumpster pick-up.

Plus, DS's drive to tuitsville* the next day. Possibly using LE resources to enable someone else to get far enough out of town to place MP where she is now?

Have there be any recent press releases? Is LE waiting for forensic lab test results?

This was very hard to capture but I was positive the burnt orange car in both DS Sr. Driveway and in DS Jr. Driveway are both four door vehicles. Please see the picture I captured and noted off the channel 9 video.

AlwaysWright,

Do you remember when this video aired on Channel 6? I went back and looked at the retracted video and the burnt orange car was not in it. I'm just curious if Channel 6 pulled it, then when did they air it again with the different timestamps.

Thanks so much!

The initial airing of this story included this particular frame. Prior to them recanting the story this segment was pulled from the second airing which was shortly after the intial airing....... I don't know why they pulled this but I have a very good guess and it has something to do with the 17:17 portion.

LOL I was just thinking to myself....

Ridley, Ridley, Ree I see something you don't see and the color is Burnt Orange

or

Ridley, Ridley, Ree I see something you don't see and the color is Black.....

I am working on something very interesting and will be sharing with my fellow sleuthers in a bit.......:seeya:

The initial airing of this story included this particular frame. Prior to them recanting the story this segment was pulled from the second airing which was shortly after the intial airing....... I don't know why they pulled this but I have a very good guess and it has something to do with the 17:17 portion.

or

I am working on something very interesting and will be sharing with my fellow sleuthers in a bit.......:seeya:

I saw it on the 11:00 pm news. Do you believe it was aired between 5-6 pm the same day? It was at the end of the news at 11 when Channel 6 said they were wrong.
Thanks!

In the bottom right shot, is that a red car behind the Hummer(on the street)? Like maybe it is about to pull into that spot where the red car is in the other screen shot?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just something I noticed. :waitasec:

It looks like the car may be parked on the street on the upper right hand shot as well.

I just have to say you guys are way out of my league as far as sleuthing. I always thought I was a good sleuther (in my own mind, of course) but you guys rock!

View attachment 20416

In the bottom right shot, is that a red car behind the Hummer(on the street)? Like maybe it is about to pull into that spot where the red car is in the other screen shot?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just something I noticed. :waitasec:

It looks like the car may be parked on the street on the upper right hand shot as well.

I just have to say you guys are way out of my league as far as sleuthing. I always thought I was a good sleuther (in my own mind, of course) but you guys rock!

No and that's where some were getting confused. Just ignore that one. We dont have any confirmation on who owns that one

AlwaysWright,

Thanks so much!

Okay, I don't see the mustange or the van as the hummer is coming into the frame, so how does that work? He has one in the garage and the other is where? And why? Hmmmmm, maybe that is why this was pulled. Hellllllo, is he driving two vehicles, no, one must be in the garage, and the other at the side of the building? Help me out people.:waitasec: Pretty sure I get it now....

or

I spy with my widdle eyes..what looks like a cover over the Hummers spare tire :) The neighbors Hummer did NOT have a cover over the spare tire. Am I getting warm?

neighbor hummer.jpg

screenshot showing neighbors Hummer leaving at 4:40 noticeable cover missing from spare tire. click to make bigger

I spy with my widdle eyes..what looks like a cover over the Hummers spare tire :) The neighbors Hummer did NOT have a cover over the spare tire. Am I getting warm?

View attachment 20419

screenshot showing neighbors Hummer leaving at 4:40 noticeable cover missing from spare tire. click to make bigger

I have a question...was it posted on here earlier that LE said that this was a different Hummer leaving because the license plate was in a different location on the Hummer than Michelle's? I'm asking because this plate is on the bottom left and I googled 2008 H3's it is on the bottom left.

I have a question...was it posted on here earlier that LE said that this was a different Hummer leaving because the license plate was in a different location on the Hummer than Michelle's? I'm asking because this plate is on the bottom left and I googled 2008 H3's it is on the bottom left.

Good question.
screenshot comparision of vehicle leaving at 4:40 (top) and vehicle leaving at 5:17 (bottom)
hummer compare.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member