FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so confused at first but I see what you mean about it possibly being light coming through. Where would the license plate be? I thought maybe the pole was blocking it but you can see the back of the car on the left, so it isn't being blocked by the pole.

If you look at left side of the vehicle, there is white to the left of the covered wheel. It looks like that area could be where plate is IMO. Problem is the zoom on ipad helps you see shapes but doesn't make picture any clearer. I can't definitively say this is MP vehicle but I don't see anything to rule it out either. I am leaning toward this potentially being the vehicle as the video was obviously retracted for a REASON. There are two clues in the 5:17 video that AlwaysWright eloquently pointed out. The black and burnt orange vehicles. I DO think they are related - how? I just don't know yet...

I was so confused at first but I see what you mean about it possibly being light coming through. Where would the license plate be? I thought maybe the pole was blocking it but you can see the back of the car on the left, so it isn't being blocked by the pole.

If someone was trying to disguise the car they might have taken it off, just for when they went past the surveillance cameras. I know they must have had the license plate on it when they found the Hummer. I wonder if the rims are the same?

It is driving me crazy that the pics aren't in clockwise chronological order.

Me, too.

This might help. The attached PDF is much clearer.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hummers2.jpg
    hummers2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 413
  • hummers.pdf
    103.3 KB · Views: 30
I was looking around on zillow at condos for sale close to DS2's house and the picture posted for 6458 Goldenrod Rd #29 is a white work van pulling into the neighborhood. I tried to save it as an attachment but I couldn't get it to save in the right format. (The house sold Dec 6, 2011) I wonder when the photo was taken and at which entrance. Not sure if it is the same make of DS2's van though.

Now thinking about the whole retraction. Why would the 5:17 video be gone?

1) it was proven/ highly suspected this vehicle wasn't MP - why show someone else's vehicle?

2) it was proven/ highly suspected it WAS MP vehicle - now you have a time stamp of vehicle leaving. This could give someone (hmmm who could that be) a chance to come up with a more concrete alibi specifically for the 5:17 time. Especially if LE has proof vehicle was leaving when said person was supposed to be at someone else's house.

DS could have dropped kids off at his parents and be seen there are 4:30. He could have then got a ride back to his place in one orange burnt colored vehicle and be seen leaving complex at 5:17 IMO.

If you look at left side of the vehicle, there is white to the left of the covered wheel. It looks like that area could be where plate is IMO. Problem is the zoom on ipad helps you see shapes but doesn't make picture any clearer. I can't definitively say this is MP vehicle but I don't see anything to rule it out either. I am leaning toward this potentially being the vehicle as the video was obviously retracted for a REASON. There are two clues in the 5:17 video that AlwaysWright eloquently pointed out. The black and burnt orange vehicles. I DO think they are related - how? I just don't know yet...

I think it was the 4:40 Hummer identification that was corrected/ retracted. The news station said that the Hummer at 4:40 pm. was a neighbor's Hummer, not Michelle's Hummer.

I don't recall a retraction being issued about the 5:17 frame showing a black vehicle leaving.

Also, I believe there's some confusion here about retraction vs. correction. IMO the station corrected an error, that being, something incorrect that they had stated. Retraction, as in "pulling something" and obliterating all traces of it, is not the same thing, and in any case, it's just not possible anymore with the advent of You Tube and the Internet.

Now thinking about the whole retraction. Why would the 5:17 video be gone?

Snipped for space. I don't believe the video is gone, it's just not being shown because this story is not front-page right now. Also, Jazz, this wasn't the frame that the station issued a correction about. That was the frame time-stamped 4:40.

I think it was the 4:40 Hummer identification that was corrected/ retracted. The news station said that the Hummer at 4:40 pm. was a neighbor's Hummer, not Michelle's Hummer.

I don't recall a retraction being issued about the 5:17 frame showing a black vehicle leaving.

Also, I believe there's some confusion here about retraction vs. correction. IMO the station corrected an error, that being, something incorrect that they had stated. Retraction, as in "pulling something" and obliterating all traces of it, is not the same thing, and in any case, it's just not possible anymore with the advent of You Tube and the Internet.

I thought both occurred - station identified error of neighbor's similar Hummer and identified that part of video as such. I was also under impression they retracted 5:17 video as in they edited later news feeds to not include video of 5:17 time frame. Anyone have clarification on this?

On reviewing the video of the Hummer at 4:40 p.m. I took a screenshot of the vehicle almost as it leaves the frame and it shows that the license plate is not off to the side but centered in the middle, just like Michelle's.

It is the angle of the camera that I believe distorts the prior views because the Hummer passes very close to the camera as it first comes into view, and that camera is on an angle.

LE stated several weeks ago that they are very interested in any sighting of the Hummer "after 4:40 p.m." Hmmm, this Hummmer is leaving at 4:40 p.m.

So maybe this is her Hummer after all, sans spare tire cover. IMO, the rims look the same as Michelle's Hummer.

attachment.php

This Hummer looks almost like a pewter color. Do you think it is just the lighting or time of day? And WOW, I didn't realize they asked if it was seen after 4:40. That seems like more than a coincidence.

Is this case going cold........................I hope not! Stilling praying Michelle!!

Is this case going cold........................I hope not! Stilling praying Michelle!!

It does appear that way. So very sad. Again, I wonder, why doesn't LE release more info at this point? How could it hurt?

I still believe that DS II is the most likely suspect, but I can't help feeling that this case is going cold. Most of the time that happens when the person responsible is a complete unkown or is a surprise to everyone. Sometimes a case isn't closed because there is a lack of evidence to move the case forward. So, which scenario does this one fall into?

In my opinion, there must be a lack of evidence to move the case forward. OPD had enough evidence to publicly name DS II a suspect, so I assume that there is actual evidence that a crime was committed and that he did it. Now, they have the iphone, the Hummer, DS II's phone records and reportedly his computer(s). There is video evidence of MP arriving at the condo and some suspect there is video that shows the Hummer leaving. Search warrants have been served at DS II's condo and his father's house. Witnesses were subpoenaed, including DS II's parents. So far, none of this has led police to Michelle.

So, what now? Is OPD waiting on forensics reports? What clues did the iphone yield? And, most importantly, where is Michelle?

Cases like this don't go cold in just a few months, but information can dry up because they are busy building a case. Probably won't be any charges filed until they find her body, however if there is enough evidence to prove she was killed, they may go ahead and charge him. I'm sure they would prefer to have the body because cases without a body are very hard to prove.
I don't get the urgency for the public to know everything LE has, is it just curiosity? Something else to talk about? Once it gets to court, we'll hear a lot more, but IMO, it's pretty obvious most people think he's guilty, so I can't imagine what else we need to know right now, other than where he put her body. Somehow, I doubt that he is going to offer them that information.

Cases like this don't go cold in just a few months, but information can dry up because they are busy building a case. Probably won't be any charges filed until they find her body, however if there is enough evidence to prove she was killed, they may go ahead and charge him. I'm sure they would prefer to have the body because cases without a body are very hard to prove.
I don't get the urgency for the public to know everything LE has, is it just curiosity? Something else to talk about? Once it gets to court, we'll hear a lot more, but IMO, it's pretty obvious most people think he's guilty, so I can't imagine what else we need to know right now, other than where he put her body. Somehow, I doubt that he is going to offer them that information.

I will agree with you. I've said it before, even though I want an arrest made, I'm content waiting it out. No screw ups, make sure it's done right the first time. We don't know what LE has and they're surely not gonna share with us just yet. JMO

I will agree with you. I've said it before, even though I want an arrest made, I'm content waiting it out. No screw ups, make sure it's done right the first time. We don't know what LE has and they're surely not gonna share with us just yet. JMO

I agree. I do not want to see another Casey Anthony trial go down--ever. Let's allow LE to gather all the facts and present an excellent case to the prosecutor's office so the guilty party is tried and convicted. It would break my heart to see the perp in this case walk free the way the most hated woman in America did.

I'm counting on LE and the state prosecutor to bring justice to Michelle, and if that takes time with all i's dotted and all t's crossed ... so be it.

I will admit it, my wanting more information from LE is directly related to me being here on WS trying to help solve the case (Oh...and my natural curiosity, hehe)! But truthfully, I believe we are like our own little group of detectives, sleuth cases is what we do. I strongly feel this group does have the tools to help solve the case and find MP!

Not long ago there was a medical breakthrough when science turned to gamers to help solve a problem...see below.

http://www.wdsu.com/r/29300203/detail.html

"...Scientist turned to online video game players to help solve a decades-long problem, breaking down the blocks of an AIDS-like virus. Gamers solved the puzzle in about three weeks...."

That, to me, is amazing stuff!

That being said, I guess I am really just wondering at what point the LE tactic of not relaying information to the public, is more harmful than good. Is there a point that happens, or not?

I think since social media is playing a new role in the world, and in LE, if embraced correctly, delicately and properly it could certainly be a most useful LE tool.

MOO. Just putting it out there.

I, too, think they have more, and I hope they're bulding a case.

For instance, Michelle's phone pinged 3 times after 3:18 p.m. (widely reported). According to this data expert on NG, a phone powering down doesn't result in a ping, so those pings, two recorded AFTER the Waterford text, would have had to be the result of a call being PLACED from the phone, or a text being sent or received from the phone:

GRACE: OK. You wouldn`t get a ping --
FISHELSON: It would be a text message going out or a phone call going out because you`re able to track it through the signals of the towers.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/28/ng.01.html

Then, there is a reporter in Ornaldo on a later NG show saying they recovered DNA from her Hummer. I am still looking for that link (must remember to bookmark them when I see them).

Ok, the DNA could be anything, especially with kids. But I'm hoping not.

Also, not to offend, but with Dale's obession with Michelle co-mingled with love and all, I wouldn't be surpised if he sexually assaulted her at some point too. We all know that's another power/ rage type act.

So I feel an arrest will be made if her body surfaces, and maybe without.

There's probably also video in and around Ornaldo showing the Hummer that we don't know about, and no doubt that neighbor's video has been dessected through and through for the comings and goings of people to DS Jr's condo.

BBM
The Dealer's emblem is also white on Michelle's Hummer and is in that position....now you got me looking again....:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck