FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's for sure! Having several hours and a sinister mind can make a body vanish without a trace. Michelle most likely was killed before 3:30pm and wasn't reported missing until almost 4 hours later (7:20ish). Four hours give someone (planned or unplanned) ample time to dispose of a body in a place no one will find any time soon.

Yet, there's ALWAYS hope that there was a slip-up somewhere and some clue/discovery will lead to where Michelle is.

BBM

about Four hours....another thing about Jennifer Kesse's case that similiar. (abducted about 8 and car parked at noon)

We know DS2 had to pick up the twins from his parents before returning to his condo and it was after 8:30 when the phone was ditched so if he dropped the children off and used this time to dispose of Michelle it still gives him about a four hour window...

Unless he stashed her at work until the next morming and retrieved her before leaving for Titusville. Just a thought...

Oh come on gals/guys, no reason to get depressed or give it up as it going cold.

Would her family want this? No...are they giving up? No way, they need our support, they need us sleuthing for them, they need to know we are behind them 100%.

Discuss, discuss and discuss again. Rehash...who cares if we've discussed it already? Do it for Michelle and her family. You never know what might be stumbled upon.

Some of you know and some of you may not. Michelle and her ex husband were friends of ours. She is a wonderful person, she is a good mother.

I think it stinks Austin and his dad moved North. He has a great dad. He has given up so much to make sure his son is taken care of. He has great family support and people who care about them. But, why did they have to move? Because some did something to Michelle and it has not only destroyed her family but it spreads to others also. They moved to give Austin a fresh start, he has lost his friends, his school and his family. He's lost his brother and sister and most of all he has lost his mother. That's not fair!

If Michelle is not found Austin will have to grow up wondering where his mother is and what happened to her and his Dad will have to deal with so much more.

We must not give up, we are then giving into this that has destroyed this family.

We must continue on for Michelle, we must be "Relentless" and not give in to this .

Please say a prayer for Austin and the twins tonight. Pray their mother comes home soon, pray for Michelle's family that they find peace soon and end this nightmare for them.

Thank you!

Sparky

Thanks Sparky! That was my understanding as well. There were two pieces pulled (4:40 with correction referencing neighbor's vehicle) and 5:17 video disappeared (retraction?). My assumption was this was done because it contained evidence. I have found no other places where this 5:17 video was being shown after the retraction. I know the case has lost some media attention but this was while the case was red hot.

IMO, news would have been parading the footage unless a specific police request came in to pull footage (which I believe there was). If you study the 5:17 clip I believe there is a good chance that vehicle COULD be MP's H3.

That's why I said the other day the orange car couldn't be ruled out. If that was Michelle's Hummer leaving at 5:17 and the orange car was seen in the airel shots parked next to DSjr's truck in that driveway, and seen at DSSR's and then again the night the Hummer went out, then I think there is a chance it may be the same orange car that's been in all the photos.

If that's the case, who does the orange car belong to and why was it there on the evening of Nov 17, 2011? OR who may have helped DSjr?

I agree with you that video is no where and there was a darn good reason it was pulled.

My question is when did the video with the 5:17 photo air? Cause I didn't see it.

jmo

Oh come on gals/guys, no reason to get depressed or give it up as it going cold.

Would her family want this? No...are they giving up? No way, they need our support, they need us sleuthing for them, they need to know we are behind them 100%.

Discuss, discuss and discuss again. Rehash...who cares if we've discussed it already? Do it for Michelle and her family. You never know what might be stumbled upon.

Some of you know and some of you may not. Michelle and her ex husband were friends of ours. She is a wonderful person, she is a good mother.

I think it stinks Austin and his dad moved North. He has a great dad. He has given up so much to make sure his son is taken care of. He has great family support and people who care about them. But, why did they have to move? Because some did something to Michelle and it has not only destroyed her family but it spreads to others also. They moved to give Austin a fresh start, he has lost his friends, his school and his family. He's lost his brother and sister and most of all he has lost his mother. That's not fair!

If Michelle is not found Austin will have to grow up wondering where his mother is and what happened to her and his Dad will have to deal with so much more.

We must not give up, we are then giving into this that has destroyed this family.

We must continue on for Michelle, we must be "Relentless" and not give in to this .

Please say a prayer for Austin and the twins tonight. Pray their mother comes home soon, pray for Michelle's family that they find peace soon and end this nightmare for them.

Thank you!

Sparky

Thank you for sharing Sparky. I for one will never give up. I check in and think about this case everyday - trying to think of new angles, things to consider. Michelle and her family are in my prayers every day. God is STILL in the miracle business and we will catch a break in His time!

That's why I said the other day the orange car couldn't be ruled out. If that was Michelle's Hummer leaving at 5:17 and the orange car was seen in the airel shots parked next to DSjr's truck in that driveway, and seen at DSSR's and then again the night the Hummer went out, then I think there is a chance it may be the same orange car that's been in all the photos.

If that's the case, who does the orange car belong to and why was it there on the evening of Nov 17, 2011? OR who may have helped DSjr?

I agree with you that video is no where and there was a darn good reason it was pulled.

My question is when did the video with the 5:17 photo air? Cause I didn't see it.

jmo

I think the orange car COULD be involved, I'm
just not sure it was the same one seen at SR home. I think it may belong to girl who jumped in DS vehicle and was seen at child custody hearing. Anyone know who she is?

Me, too.

This might help. The attached PDF is much clearer.

attachment.php

I wished we had a clearer photo of the 5:17 SUV Hummer but it appears to have the same outline from the front angle we see here.... the angle from the front wheel to hood to windshield seems so similiar in both photos (the 4:40 hummer and the 5:17 hummer or SUV.)

but the possible tag placement is still bothering me.

What I would give to see the whole security video from 3pm to 10pm....

jmo

Thanks Sparky, Ive shaken it off and ready to start again....
The garage sale is Friday?

Maybe the neighbor whose having the sale would know about the orange car ...
Has this car been seen since Michelle disappearance at the condos?

Anyone Going to the sale? I'd volunteer if I wasnt 10 hours away.

just not sure it was the same one seen at SR home. I think it may belong to girl who jumped in DS vehicle and was seen at child custody hearing. Anyone know who she is?

I understand what you're saying, I'm just not ready to give up on it yet. I was thinking the same thing about the girl or another relative of DSjr other than his father. I have google driven all over Orlando today. lol

Thanks Sparky, Ive shaken it off and ready to start again....
The garage sale is Friday?

Maybe the neighbor whose having the sale would know about the orange car ...
Has this car been seen since Michelle disappearance at the condos?

Anyone Going to the sale? I'd volunteer if I wasnt 10 hours away.

If everything works out for me I'll go. I have to go to that side of town anyways. Do we know what time it starts and ends?

Has nobody been around lately? I would like a updated question document. Nobody if you see this will you please post a updated copy I can print. Please and Thank you!

Someone mentioned she was a Jedi... I looked at the photos of his squadron and there were some girls but my eyes couldn't tell if she was there

If everything works out for me I'll go. I have to go to that side of town anyways. Do we know what time it starts and ends?

Here the address and the advertisment:

Save the Date-Garage Sale 1/6-7/12

6600 S Goldenrod Rd

Orlando, FL 32822

Friday January 6, 2012 - Saturday January 7, 2012

Garage Sale at Carter Glen Condos Were hosting a two-day garage sale. Furniture, small kitchen appliances and utensils, men's and women's clothing, and other household items. Tons of stuff. Everything comes from a smoke-free home. Cash only. Must pick-up day of purchase. Friday, January 6th from 8am-2pm Saturday, January 7th from 8am-2pm On Saturday from 12-2pm, everything left will be 50% off. Located at 6600 S. Goldenrod Road in Carter Glen. No early bird sales. Please do not show up before 8am.

Mods, Please delete if this isnt allowed (it not copied exactly and its off the internet)

Sparky,

You're one helluva a friend and one I'd be proud to say I knew and thrilled to have in my corner.. Thank you.. Thank you for sharing your personal relationships and humanizing this beautiful victim in this case, Michelle Loree Parker.. Because of you she is so very much more to so many than just an attractive young woman's face seen on flyer after flyer and slowly but surely her face seen on fewer and fewer television screens.. But you have made her so much more than that by sharing the beautiful qualities of this very real and alive human being that you have a personal relationship with.. In doing so, Sparky you truly are keeping her "alive" by making her known, that she's a Kind and warm spirit, above all a young yet totally devoted mom to her three children.. Thank for doing this, Sparky it's probably unknown to you just how much that means to Michelle, her family, and all her very many loved ones in your plight and determination of keeping your friend's case alive.. Not giving up when the search for her sadly does go thru very frustrating, slow times when many just throw up their hands and say I GIVE UP.. That's it's just too difficult to face that someone you care for is gone.. As crazy as it sounds so may of those who care do give up, too difficult to keep on, and find it much "easier" to not think about, put it aside, and yes even move on with their lives.. Sadly it's very true in so very many cases that are not solved immediately and do go through the very difficult and frustrating stages where it's tempting to throw ones hands up.. Sadly so many that do care do sink into the comfort of denial.. In putting those painful and difficult thoughts of their friend aside..

And that's why I say thank you to you, Sparky because you are willing to go the distance for the friend who you love and care so very much for.. You are someone people are proud to say they know and have you in their lives.. Thank you for sharing so very much with us here at WS about your beautiful, full of life friend, Michelle Loree Parker.. It's because of you that so very many of us here feel as tho we almost "know" Michelle thru your choosing to share with us.. That making many of us all the more willing and determined to go the distance with you, Sparky.. Tho, we are not there physically beside you through this difficult time we are however here for you and will be here to go the entire distance with you in finding and bringing home your friend, Michelle.. Thank you for allowing us to "know" Michelle.. You have made her as real and as human as a living, breathing person can be.. Thank you:)

I continue to pray for Michelle's children and loved ones, and that includes you and your hubby as well.. That God will continue to grant all of you the strength to see that your friend is found, brought home, and those who harmed her are brought to a swift and firm justice!

((((HUGS)))) to you and your hubby..

:heart:
Smooth aka Jess

Hehe.. Popsicle, you just made me chuckle.. I think it's just the odd way it looks there at the circle of focus that is zoomed in to show that her decals were still In place on her windows when she arrived at Jr.'s at 3:18.. That certainly would be something new and amazing to find that we actually see Michelle hanging out the window of her Hummer on the surveillance video..lol.. No joking matter, I know but there are times when a humor break is needed.. Thanks Popsicle!!:D

Sparky,

You're one helluva a friend and one I'd be proud to say I knew and thrilled to have in my corner.. Thank you.. Thank you for sharing your personal relationships and humanizing this beautiful victim in this case, Michelle Loree Parker.. Because of you she is so very much more to so many than just an attractive young woman's face seen on flyer after flyer and slowly but surely her face seen on fewer and fewer television screens.. But you have made her so much more than that by sharing the beautiful qualities of this very real and alive human being that you have a personal relationship with.. In doing so, Sparky you truly are keeping her "alive" by making her known, that she's a Kind and warm spirit, above all a young yet totally devoted mom to her three children.. Thank for doing this, Sparky it's probably unknown to you just how much that means to Michelle, her family, and all her very many loved ones in your plight and determination of keeping your friend's case alive.. Not giving up when the search for her sadly does go thru very frustrating, slow times when many just throw up their hands and say I GIVE UP.. That's it's just too difficult to face that someone you care for is gone.. As crazy as it sounds so may of those who care do give up, too difficult to keep on, and find it much "easier" to not think about, put it aside, and yes even move on with their lives.. Sadly it's very true in so very many cases that are not solved immediately and do go through the very difficult and frustrating stages where it's tempting to throw ones hands up.. Sadly so many that do care do sink into the comfort of denial.. In putting those painful and difficult thoughts of their friend aside..

And that's why I say thank you to you, Sparky because you are willing to go the distance for the friend who you love and care so very much for.. You are someone people are proud to say they know and have you in their lives.. Thank you for sharing so very much with us here at WS about your beautiful, full of life friend, Michelle Loree Parker.. It's because of you that so very many of us here feel as tho we almost "know" Michelle thru your choosing to share with us.. That making many of us all the more willing and determined to go the distance with you, Sparky.. Tho, we are not there physically beside you through this difficult time we are however here for you and will be here to go the entire distance with you in finding and bringing home your friend, Michelle.. Thank you for allowing us to "know" Michelle.. You have made her as real and as human as a living, breathing person can be.. Thank you:)

I continue to pray for Michelle's children and loved ones, and that includes you and your hubby as well.. That God will continue to grant all of you the strength to see that your friend is found, brought home, and those who harmed her are brought to a swift and firm justice!

((((HUGS)))) to you and your hubby..

:heart:
Smooth aka Jess

I can not begin to tell you what your kind words mean to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here for Michelle and her family. I have such wonderful and caring friends here.
:tyou:

Thanks Sparky! That was my understanding as well. There were two pieces pulled (4:40 with correction referencing neighbor's vehicle) and 5:17 video disappeared (retraction?). My assumption was this was done because it contained evidence. I have found no other places where this 5:17 video was being shown after the retraction. I know the case has lost some media attention but this was while the case was red hot.

IMO, news would have been parading the footage unless a specific police request came in to pull footage (which I believe there was). If you study the 5:17 clip I believe there is a good chance that vehicle COULD be MP's H3.

I'm on board with this all of this. The newscaster at the beginning of the original airing on Channel 6 says it is a Channel 6 "exclusive" and is "only on Channel 6," so maybe Pipitone's many years of working with LE in that area scored him an exclusive. I mean, how did he even get this video???? So it does make sense that Channel 6 could pull this 5:17 segment back if it wasn't widely disseminated. Agree, can't find it on other stations.

Here's the original airing posted by a WS poster:

IMG_0621.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

Here's Pipiton'e comments about the reporting oon the Hummer sightings:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7401349&postcount=449

DS2 knows now that LE knows if and when he drove by....Im hoping LE also may have caught a frame of his truck backing out or headlights coming back around the corner or brake lights on camera when he pulls away....

Very Very good find.... that is the car...:woohoo:

also at 6:38 I noticed a banner that says Marines.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen