FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a trip to the salon somewhere in this time frame, or was that before picking up the twins? Can't remember?
Thanks!

Both her mom and sister have said from the very beginning she left the salon at 2:30 on her way to pick up the twins and take them to Dales. That is the last time either of them saw or spoke to her. IIRC

Guess I should introduce myself. I'm audie and would like to join y'all on this case. I joined WS years ago, but haven't read or posted here hardly at all. I am familiar with this case, but after reading here, there is a lot I'm just learning. I have only taken the time to read thread #16. It's been hard, not knowing some of the acronyms, abbrev., ppl's initials, etc. and why certain things are being sleuthed. I'm learning slowly and will get up to speed eventually. TIA for your patience. I'll try not to be a pain.

I know y'all are starting to ABC the list of questions, so I'll wait to ask my questions about SmoothOperater's timeline. I may get some of them answered from the list of questions discussion.

All right .. enuf of my chatter. Carry on!

:welcome:

I think you did an outstanding job on finding that. Maybe you can put up the photo of the car in DSSR's drive and the photo of the decal on the back window to show the match.

:applause::applause:

could you do it sparky, I'm pretty bad at all that as you probably noticed from some of my attempts to share photos and maps:blushing:

Guess I should introduce myself. I'm audie and would like to join y'all on this case. I joined WS years ago, but haven't read or posted here hardly at all. I am familiar with this case, but after reading here, there is a lot I'm just learning. I have only taken the time to read thread #16. It's been hard, not knowing some of the acronyms, abbrev., ppl's initials, etc. and why certain things are being sleuthed. I'm learning slowly and will get up to speed eventually. TIA for your patience. I'll try not to be a pain.

I know y'all are starting to ABC the list of questions, so I'll wait to ask my questions about SmoothOperater's timeline. I may get some of them answered from the list of questions discussion.

Welcome Audie! Ask away anytime!

IIRC the van parked in the road next to the curb and in view of the neighbors camera is not the work van. A few threads back I posted side by side pics and it was determined they did match. It was the van in the street and his van in his driveway I posted.

The windows are different to each side of d's real work van. like this van. are we certain this is not the same van??? erm.... okay... i guess i won't win this one... i have seen the posts about it being different... i had just been begging to differ is all...

i'll put that one on the back burner then...

I have not and was wondering about that last night myself. I hope everything is ok.

:worms:perhaps her can of worms is a bigg'n! It takes a while to compile your evidence:fence:

its been one :rollercoaster: ride so far

:Welcome1: and looking forward to your input!

Welcome Audie! Ask away anytime!
Okay, thanks Sparky.

Maybe the women can make sense of this to me.

From SmoothOperater's timeline .. this thread (#16) .. post #74.

Nov 17 9:42 am .. Lauren's (MP's sis) text message reply to MP's request for the 11:30 am appt.

"yes your hair is short so it won't take long"

If MP leaves the salon at 2:30 pm, that would mean she was there for 3 hours. That seems really long to me. But then I'm a guy and my haircuts take 10 minutes.

Both her mom and sister have said from the very beginning she left the salon at 2:30 on her way to pick up the twins and take them to Dales. That is the last time either of them saw or spoke to her. IIRC

That is correct. and LE does not seem to show any concern about what may have happened at the daycare. Therefore we MAY be able to accertain from that, that she safely picked up the kids, removing them from the daycare... but from there it begins to get foggy and could be staged from the daycare parking lot on, so i don't hold a 100% credence in the fact Michelle was seen pulling into the condo as much as i 100% give credence to the fact her HUMMER arrived.

Granted, she most likely DID arrive in it, but if one is counting minutes, you might could start with a few more or a few less...

But since it is certain there are 2 different vans... which i need to prove to myself so i will go review those posts, then the few less I had proposed above in another post, may not apply...

Okay, thanks Sparky.

Nov 17 9:42 am .. Lauren's (MP's sis) text message reply to MP's request for the 11:30 am appt.

If MP leaves the salon at 2:30 pm, that would mean she was there for 3 hours. That seems really long to me. But then I'm a guy and my haircuts take 10 minutes.

:seeya:

Yes we do take a long time at the salons, but this was a salon owned by mother and I think the other daughter. And Michelle was going to school to be a hair stylist too. So maybe they had a visit with the appt. ???

Okay, thanks Sparky.

My daughter is a hair stylist and that type of treatment she is talking about takes several hours. It's a several step process. (ETA I asked my daughter what this treatment is and how long it takes)

However, she says in a later text that she'll come by and get the product and do it herself since she is meeting her mom (change of plans) to go shoe shopping.

Also, all we know (unless I missed it) is that she left the salon at 2:30. I don't think I've ever seen it reported what time she arrived.

IMO

Okay, thanks Sparky.

I know you were addressing sparky, and I am sorry for answering for her. but here is an early answer while you wait.

I'm not sure if it is mentioned in the timeline, but michelle had also texted that she was going to go shoe shopping with their mother.

I remember somewhere in my brain, as i was reviewing facts, i noted that it seemed m was going to be late or was late for the keratin:waitasec:, but right now i can't recall why i thought that...

That is correct. and LE does not seem to show any concern about what may have happened at the daycare. Therefore we MAY be able to accertain from that, that she safely picked up the kids, removing them from the daycare... but from there it begins to get foggy and could be staged from the daycare parking lot on, so i don't hold a 100% credence in the fact Michelle was seen pulling into the condo as much as i 100% give credence to the fact her HUMMER arrived.

Granted, she most likely DID arrive in it, but if one is counting minutes, you might could start with a few more or a few less...

But since it is certain there are 2 different vans... which i need to prove to myself so i will go review those posts, then the few less I had proposed above in another post, may not apply...

I remember all the discussion about the vans and I recall being convinced afterwards they were two different vans.

My daughter is a hair stylist and that type of treatment she is talking about takes several hours. It's a several step process. (ETA I asked my daughter what this treatment is and how long it takes)

However, she says in a later text that she'll come by and get the product and do it herself since she is meeting her mom (change of plans) to go shoe shopping.

Also, all we know (unless I missed it) is that she left the salon at 2:30. I don't think I've ever seen it reported what time she arrived.

IMO
Ahh, thanks. I read that "I'll come by n grab it" comment, but didn't know what that meant.

Okay first meaningless question out of the way, lol.

What I am curious to know is did she actually buy shoes while shoe shopping? If not, is it possible she stopped somewhere to look for shoes after dropping the kids off?

Did MP's son call the salon once or twice?

From the timeline .. 3:30 pm and/or 6:50 pm.

Last question. Again from that timeline.

Dale jr says MP arrived at 4:00 pm .. stayed 10 min.
NeJames says Dale jr arrived at his father's house at 4:30 pm.

Does it really only take 20 minutes for that trip, at that time of day?

A few recent comments from Michelles official facebook page. (family comments)

we know Nate very well. He's been helping us search from day 1 and is in NO WAY a suspect. He, along with her family, have all been cleared. The police have already named their prime suspect.

Yes they're really close. Dustin texted her first and asked what she was doing.The police are looking into all aspects, they're very good at their jobs.
~ in response to question regarding Michelles texts

could you do it sparky, I'm pretty bad at all that as you probably noticed from some of my attempts to share photos and maps:blushing:

I'm only posting this for Pias and to show the decals are a match. I know the one in the driveway is distorted, but the decal has been confirmed. Please don't ask for a link it can not be posted yet. Thanks!

Pias did a great job in finding this.

ScreenShot2012-01-04at102153PM-1.png

ScreenShot2011-12-31at93217PM.png

Last question. Again from that timeline.

Dale jr says MP arrived at 4:00 pm .. stayed 10 min.
NeJames says Dale jr arrived at his father's house at 4:30 pm.

Does it really only take 20 minutes for that trip, at that time of day?

Probably so depending on which way he went and the traffic is awful here that time of day, but...

Michelle didn't arrive at 4 pm, her Hummer was shown on video to arrive at 3:18 pm Nov 17, 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member