FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, too.

This might help. The attached PDF is much clearer.

attachment.php

Ok on the first picture zoomed in and Michelle driving....
Is she texting?

Ok on the first picture zoomed in and Michelle driving....
Is she texting?

I thought that pic was actually DSJr.driving and I think he is texting. Yes? No?

I will admit it, my wanting more information from LE is directly related to me being here on WS trying to help solve the case (Oh...and my natural curiosity, hehe)! But truthfully, I believe we are like our own little group of detectives, sleuth cases is what we do. I strongly feel this group does have the tools to help solve the case and find MP!

Not long ago there was a medical breakthrough when science turned to gamers to help solve a problem...see below.

http://www.wdsu.com/r/29300203/detail.html

"...Scientist turned to online video game players to help solve a decades-long problem, breaking down the blocks of an AIDS-like virus. Gamers solved the puzzle in about three weeks...."

That, to me, is amazing stuff!

That being said, I guess I am really just wondering at what point the LE tactic of not relaying information to the public, is more harmful than good. Is there a point that happens, or not?

I think since social media is playing a new role in the world, and in LE, if embraced correctly, delicately and properly it could certainly be a most useful LE tool.

MOO. Just putting it out there.

To me, this case is kind of like looking for a contact lense in the pitch black. Worse yet you don't know where you dropped it. *No details have been provided to help the public provide additional help. *Not that LE owes us anything but I think it would help the case. *

This waiting game feels like far too many other cases that go cold. Lots of leads then bam you hit a brick wall. As we all know, many of these cases take many months even years before a resolution - sometimes they remain unsolved. I hope this doesn't happen with Michelle.*

If police are waiting for a body or evidence of a crime, we may never get an answer. Obviously whoever did this (whose initials may have a D & S in them) had training and IMO a premeditated plan. Without a confession, it seems LE needs a big break - some new evidence.

They appeared to have enough evidence to name DS suspect, search his condo and belongings, enough for S. W. A. T. *raid, and enough for subpoenas. Do they have enough for an arrest? My guess is no!*Even if they wanted to *seal this case and make it iron clad, if they had substantial incriminating evidence there would be no reason to wait and they would make an arrest now IMO.

JMHO? Looks like Michelle. Doesn't look like DS Jr. to me at all. Did I say JMHO? :seeya:

I think that was the pic they took of DS2 leaving the courthouse after the custody hearing. Looks like he is wearing the white dress shirt he had on in other pics.

That pic is DS JR looking towards the passenger seat. I believe that was a screen shot from when the unknown female was hoping into his truck.

To me, this case is kind of like looking for a contact lense in the pitch black. Worse yet you don't know where you dropped it. *No details have been provided to help the public provide additional help. *Not that LE owes us anything but I think it would help the case. *

This waiting game feels like far too many other cases that go cold. Lots of leads then bam you hit a brick wall. As we all know, many of these cases take many months even years before a resolution - sometimes they remain unsolved. I hope this doesn't happen with Michelle.*

If police are waiting for a body or evidence of a crime, we may never get an answer. Obviously whoever did this (whose initials may have a D & S in them) had training and IMO a premeditated plan. Without a confession, it seems LE needs a big break - some new evidence.

They appeared to have enough evidence to name DS suspect, search his condo and belongings, enough for S. W. A. T. *raid, and enough for subpoenas. Do they have enough for an arrest? My guess is no!*Even if they wanted to *seal this case and make it iron clad, if they had substantial incriminating evidence there would be no reason to wait and they would make an arrest now IMO.

I'm getting the feeling this case is stalled for lack of tips/ideas where to search and feel that the phone was not as helpful as LE and her family had hoped. I can't help thinking of Stacey Peterson...just gone, with a smirking husband claiming she ran off with a lover, or a Josh Powell, for that matter. Clearly, it is not that difficult to hide a body, plan or no plan, IMO. It seems to be much more difficult for victims to be found.

That pic is DS JR looking towards the passenger seat. I believe that was a screen shot from when the unknown female was hoping into his truck.

correct.

I'm getting the feeling this case is stalled for lack of tips/ideas where to search and feel that the phone was not as helpful as LE and her family had hoped. I can't help thinking of Stacey Peterson...just gone, with a smirking husband claiming she ran off with a lover, or a Josh Powell, for that matter. Clearly, it is not that difficult to hide a body, plan or no plan, IMO. It seems to be much more difficult for victims to be found.

My feelings exactly.

I agree. I do not want to see another Casey Anthony trial go down--ever. Let's allow LE to gather all the facts and present an excellent case to the prosecutor's office so the guilty party is tried and convicted. It would break my heart to see the perp in this case walk free the way the most hated woman in America did.

I'm counting on LE and the state prosecutor to bring justice to Michelle, and if that takes time with all i's dotted and all t's crossed ... so be it.

OT-Speaking of the Casey Anthony trial I just heard on Fox News that Jeff Ashton is running for the State Attorney

Do any of the locals know if Michelle's mom is still working at the "headquarters" or has that been closed down? And I am referring to the search center

That's for sure! Having several hours and a sinister mind can make a body vanish without a trace. Michelle most likely was killed before 3:30pm and wasn't reported missing until almost 4 hours later (7:20ish). Four hours give someone (planned or unplanned) ample time to dispose of a body in a place no one will find any time soon.

Yet, there's ALWAYS hope that there was a slip-up somewhere and some clue/discovery will lead to where Michelle is.

I think that was the pic they took of DS2 leaving the courthouse after the custody hearing. Looks like he is wearing the white dress shirt he had on in other pics.

CORRECTION MADE, sorry.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hummers2.jpg
    hummers2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 228
Snipped for space. I don't believe the video is gone, it's just not being shown because this story is not front-page right now. Also, Jazz, this wasn't the frame that the station issued a correction about. That was the frame time-stamped 4:40.

In the video I recorded and posted the 5:17 time stamp in not in it. I have looked high and low for any video of this and the only one I can find is mine. Doesn't mean it's not out there somewhere, but it is not on channel 6's website and I can't seem to find it anywhere else. Also, I captured the retraction of that video.

This is why I asked AlwaysWright where she got it, because I viewed and reviewed it several times yesterday and it was just not there.

IMO they were ask to pull it and not run it again. Tony Pipitone (the reporter) is on here as Fact Finder and maybe he will clear this up for us.

In the video I recorded and posted the 5:17 time stamp in not in it. I have looked high and low for any video of this and the only one I can find is mine. Doesn't mean it's not out there somewhere, but it is not on channel 6's website and I can't seem to find it anywhere else. Also, I captured the retraction of that video.

This is why I asked AlwaysWright where she got it, because I viewed and reviewed it several times yesterday and it was just not there.

IMO they were ask to pull it and not run it again. Tony Pipitone (the reporter) is on here as Fact Finder and maybe he will clear this up for us.

Thanks Sparky! That was my understanding as well. There were two pieces pulled (4:40 with correction referencing neighbor's vehicle) and 5:17 video disappeared (retraction?). My assumption was this was done because it contained evidence. I have found no other places where this 5:17 video was being shown after the retraction. I know the case has lost some media attention but this was while the case was red hot.

IMO, news would have been parading the footage unless a specific police request came in to pull footage (which I believe there was). If you study the 5:17 clip I believe there is a good chance that vehicle COULD be MP's H3.

Yep. Now Im getting Depressed.....
We really need to find Michelle for the case to continue otherwise Im thinking it has stalled unless we get lucky with a confession....

At least with Caylee and Hailey Dunn there was searches going on regularly that gave some encouragement...

You know just the other day...a volunteer search group found that Lady that was missing and the car was burned in a National Forest.

Also FWIW if the sunshine law was not in effect and volunteers were not looking for Caylee I highly doubt Kronk would have looking either that day.

So thats two people found by Volunteers so I hope this resource is continuing and everyone is still looking and searching for Michelle just not so sure she has had a much public support as Caylee did or as many volunteer searches done.

I do remember Michelle's family in the woods looking one day when they got a call but not sure if they have search groups with them or many volunteers.

I picked up a book the other day at the bookstore titled "Finding Amy". It is a true crime story of how LE went about solving a case and finding the body of Amy St Laurent, in Main. I like the book because it reminds me of so many cases her, and it goes into detail as to how LE solves these cases. A good read for a cold night and gives lots of insight to these investagations.

being that I'm jobless I'd be out there everyday if I was in the area. Surely there is no shortage of volunteers to help them search if they were needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth