FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone like to weigh in on question #6:

Value of this question? (A to C)

Do we have any evidence to support that he knew? I myself don't think we have evidence either way yet.

Anything you'd like me to add to the notes for this one?

Well if he did know about the camera and there is no footage of him leaving on it then that in itself is suspicious since it would make sense for him to leave in that direction. If they can verify that his red truck was at his parent's that night but there is no footage of it leaving, then he deliberately went the other way to avoid the camera and throw off times IMO. And if he did go the other way, it's right near the access to that forested area.

MOO

Would anyone like to weigh in on question #6:

Value of this question? (A to C)

Do we have any evidence to support that he knew? I myself don't think we have evidence either way yet.

Anything you'd like me to add to the notes for this one?

Question # 6 (again.. nobodynoz, sorry I don't know how to multi quote your quote and not sure if the question will show up on my post, IYKWIM)

Did DS II know about RG’s video camera?

Notes: The camera is in plain view on the balcony, as seen in photo taken 12/4 by AlwaysWright http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/...cember4822.jpg. (4BB)

I am going to say yes, he knew about the camera. That is just my opinion!
I would like to know more about the incident that lead to the neighbor installing the camera!!
His car was damaged, correct? Damaged how?
I wonder if there were any POI's in that crime:waitasec:?
I wonder if the incident was common knowledge at the condos or within the HOA?
Was a police report filed?
I guess I am going to have to say again, this is an "A" on the importance factor. If he was specifically avoiding a known camera whilst in the midst of a crime, that's pretty important, right?

Just trying to see if this helps at all. (Click thumbnail to see larger version.)

Ok Ok I see it now.... There is another police officer to the right of Dale.. I took that as the writing on the back of a police SUV...

So Sorry but that video was so dark my eyes were playing tricks...

So we dont know where the van was parked but most likely it was there.

Thanks again

Well if he did know about the camera and there is no footage of him leaving on it then that in itself is suspicious since it would make sense for him to leave in that direction. If they can verify that his red truck was at his parent's that night but there is no footage of it leaving, then he deliberately went the other way to avoid the camera and throw off times IMO. And if he did go the other way, it's right near the access to that forested area.

MOO

It does seem entirely logical for him to have known about the camera, given that it was in plain sight. But a couple of things bother me, and lead me to think that he may not have known, or may have forgotten about it:

• Why would he tell Michelle's sister that Michelle had arrived at around 4 PM if he knew that the camera footage would contradict him?
  • Why would he drive Michelle's Hummer so that it would be captured by the camera (assuming that the 5:17 PM vehicle is indeed her Hummer)? Even if he had removed the decals and disguised it in other ways, it would still provide more evidence to LE than if he had simply driven it out the other way. So why not remove the decals, etc. and drive it out the other way?
  • There could be one or more other reasons, other than avoiding a camera, for driving out the other way, rather than driving the camera range route.
So I myself am still undecided about this question, although I understand why anyone might feel otherwise.

It does seem entirely logical for him to have known about the camera, given that it was in plain sight. But a couple of things bother me, and lead me to think that he may not have known, or may have forgotten about it:

• Why would he tell Michelle's sister that Michelle had arrived at around 4 PM if he knew that the camera footage would contradict him?
  • Why would he drive Michelle's Hummer so that it would be captured by the camera (assuming that the 5:17 PM vehicle is indeed her Hummer)? Even if he had removed the decals and disguised it in other ways, it would still provide more evidence to LE than if he had simply driven it out the other way. So why not remove the decals, etc. and drive it out the other way?
  • There could be one or more other reasons, other than avoiding a camera, for driving out the other way, rather than driving the camera range route.
So I myself am still undecided about this question, although I understand why anyone might feel otherwise.

My neighbours have quite an elaborate camera surveillence system on their house. Whenever something happens in the neighbourhood like car break ins, LE go directly to them to check out their footage. I know about this, I can see the cameras, but I usually forget about them whenever I'm outside somtimes in my pj's looking like an idiot. :floorlaugh:

So it's possible in the heat of the moment that he didn't think of them.

MOO

Can we be/are we entirely 100% certain that there are no other cameras if he goes out the other way from his driveway?

BBM: That is why I feel that whole condo area needs to be much more thoroughly searched!

I wonder if he did perhaps know about the camera but didn't consider the range of the camera, therefore thinking the van would block a lot...maybe?

Here's a question. If he knew about the camera, would he avoid it completely? Wouldn't that look equally suspicious to LE? In some way wouldn't he want to make it look like any other day, with Hummer's and burnt orange vehicles coming and going?

BBM: That is why I feel that whole condo area needs to be much more thoroughly searched!

I wonder if he did perhaps know about the camera but didn't consider the range of the camera, therefore thinking the van would block a lot...maybe?

Here's a question. If he knew about the camera, would he avoid it completely? Wouldn't that look equally suspicious to LE? In some way wouldn't he want to make it look like any other day, with Hummer's and burnt orange vehicles coming and going?

I agree, but in that case, he almost should have just driven Michelle's Hummer away from his condo within camera range really quickly after whatever happened, and then he could have driven it back around the other way and into the garage.

And then, of course, he would have made sure to drive his truck at an appropriate time within camera range to give the appearance of leaving to take the twins to Rose Ave., and again, driven it back around the other way to return to the condo. This very well could have happened, of course, since we don't know if LE has footage of the truck leaving.

There are just too many issues that make me think he either forgot about the camera or wasn't aware of its existence.

My neighbours have quite an elaborate camera surveillence system on their house. Whenever something happens in the neighbourhood like car break ins, LE go directly to them to check out their footage. I know about this, I can see the cameras, but I usually forget about them whenever I'm outside somtimes in my pj's looking like an idiot. :floorlaugh:

So it's possible in the heat of the moment that he didn't think of them.

MOO

BBM

Not to mention if you happen to be scratching one part of your anatomy or picking another...

:floorlaugh:

Drew Kesse just called in to the bucket head show - he said it was a tip, apparently one LE feels is very credible because there is apparently a LARGE , organized search occurring.

I hope that family finally gets some answer.

I just saw an update that the search is over, except a few men staying behind to continue searching. They can at least, cross off this area, for all three women that are missing out of Orlando. I feel bad for all the families. This hell on Earth for them. Keep them all in your prayers and hearts.

Can we be/are we entirely 100% certain that there are no other cameras if he goes out the other way from his driveway?

You know, I mentioned this a thread or two back, but I think someone dismissed it. :(

I'm going to put something on the question list, since you mentioned it, andalso.

I just saw an update that the search is over, except a few men staying behind to continue searching. They can at least, cross off this area, for all three women that are missing out of Orlando. I feel bad for all the families. This hell on Earth for them. Keep them all in your prayers and hearts.

Was there any mention of them going back to continue at a later date or are they finished there?

Speaking of the surveillance camera, does anyone know how long images can be accessed on such a system? If there are past records of DS II's comings and goings, or even of Michelle coming in on another occasion, it might indicate the standard behavior that can be compared to that on 11/17/11.

Of course, I'm guessing that any records aren't kept too long...would love to be wrong about that.

Tomorrow is a new day and a new search! Please say a prayer for Michelle's family. Pray she will be able to come home tomorrow, and pray the family will have strength to get thru this search.

Michelle has 3 children, they need their mother, her mother and father need their daughter, siblings and her friends need her.

Pray someone will finally see the light and have a heart to reveal where she is at.

Thank you!

Sparky

They showed some up close footage on our local news- The area they were searching was SO dense... my first thought was "this very well COULD be a credible tip...but after six years i doubt they'll find her there". It's SO over grown, after 6 years of leaves, foliage, etc i don't think they would see much. So sad for her family, if she IS there. I can't imagine the pain after all these years to still not know where your daughter is. What a tough family, my heart is with them.

Speaking of the surveillance camera, does anyone know how long images can be accessed on such a system? If there are past records of DS II's comings and goings, or even of Michelle coming in on another occasion, it might indicate the standard behavior that can be compared to that on 11/17/11.

Of course, I'm guessing that any records aren't kept too long...would love to be wrong about that.

If it's a digital system hooked up to a computer then the records and footage should be there as long as you want them to be there I would think. :waitasec:

Where are you Michelle? He can not get away with this! I pray every day you are found.

When I had mine it was hooked to the computer and would send me emails with photos or videos. Of course I had the sensitivity set high to catch whoever was stealing my fence. Yep, piece, by piece until my husband got some PVC pipe and made a large sign, pointed it at the neighbors house and it said "I know "YOU" are stealing my fence." it always happened on garbage day when there was no evidence. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme