FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I was thinking....why is the name MASCO not on the van. Do we know if that's truly a work van or his own personal van?

This may have been asked and answered....but has Michelle's family contacted Marc Klaas for help in organizing these types of searches? They did a great job helping the LE family find their Michelle in California, she too was an adult, they don't look only for children.

klaaskids.org

You know what I was thinking....why is the name MASCO not on the van. Do we know if that's truly a work van or his own personal van?

good question... maybe take a drive by MASCO and see what their vans look like?

Could the logo be painted on the side of the van that has less windows (drivers), and not on the other? (passengers)

No it's not Michelle. Sorry

Thanks Sparky ... I removed it from my original post....

I saw this photo on a Mobile Tanning site and thought it was Michelle because of the connection and the similiarity to her..and my ancient eyes.

And all this time...Ive been thinking man o man ....what a great body she has for having three children...

I wonder why they are resuming their searches after this long break. Do you think they have new leads?

IMO most things pertaining to this case will be found within 4 hours and 22 minutes of its center point as it relates to time and not distance. I believe it will lie well within this range, and not on the fringes of it. so if you were to go anywhere, the furthest you would go from the center point in any direction, is 4 hours 22 mins.

it stands to reason one could not be driving every single minute so, in my opinion, most things will be found well within 4 hours 22 mins from the center.

most likely within 2 hours 35 mins from the center using this window

Its just MOO

the smallest window poses a maximum distance from center, of 2 hours 56 mins, and would be well within its distance using same logic, that one would not be driving the entire time... meaning the distance from center would definitely be LESS than 2 hours 56 mins... again this is JMO... the answer most likely lies within 2 hours of the small window from its center point.

I wonder why they are resuming their searches after this long break. Do you think they have new leads?

It sounded like there was not as many leads coming in...

If the family is searching on foot this weekend Im wondering too if they have any special interest in anywhere....or just dividing up when they get there.

I know you have to be careful but feet on the ground sounds like a good idea to me...but I hope they have help from a professional search group like mentioned earlier... maybe Mark Klaaus or CUE or the local TES group can come back in and assist.

I remember how scared I was for Yvonne when she went into a crack house looking for Michelle in the beginning....

Ok If I was helping my son dispose of Michelle where would I go .... somewhere familiar maybe somewhere you could dump junk maybe since he is in the roofing business.

Any local is there a place within several miles of Rose Blvd...that looks a place like that?

OK here is a job search for a Masco Cabinet Installer
Date: Dec 15, 2011

Auto req ID 5380BR
Job Title Installer
Business Unit Masco Cabinetry
Job Posting Category Production/Operation
City Baltimore
State/Province Maryland
Country United States

Job Description

JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting in the installation of countertops, vanities or other products manufactured at the facility made from hard surface and/or solid surface materials.

PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Acts as Lead Installer on all job sites.
2. Trains Helpers and Installer personnel.
3. Performs all Installer job duties.
4. Resolves issues using sound judgment; refers difficult problems to appropriate management personnel.
5. Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
6. Respects all OSHA Requirements while on job sites.
7. Remain abreast of all colors, materials and techniques in use by the Company.
8. Additional duties and responsibilities as requested by Manager.

QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:

Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with ability to be covered under company’s automobile insurance.- Ability to utilize measuring devices and power tools.
- Ability to lift up to 150 pounds and team lift up to 400 pounds.
- Knowledge of safety regulations

It sounds like you would be driving one of their trucks...

Dale could still have a chevy work van and a nice pickup truck too....

Again Why no Masco sign on either van ?
Maybe cabinets need a larger delivery truck instead of a van???

I think they needed time to regroup and to get through the holidays without Michelle...for the sake of the kids.

MOO

When did our poster take that picture? DSJr hasn't worked since that mysterious day after Michelle went missing so how long would they let him hang on to a company van?

Hi all! I've been updating the question list with the comments contributed today, adding new questions, etc. Why don't I post an updated list tomorrow? Keep in mind that I'm a couple hours behind those of you who are in the Eastern Zone. :)

I probably won't be able to lurk or join the discussion tonight--at least not for very long. But I will read through everything tomorrow.

When did our poster take that picture? DSJr hasn't worked since that mysterious day after Michelle went missing so how long would they let him hang on to a company van?

I think Alwayswright took photos on December 4th.

So if he worked on the 18th... that would be 16 days

That would be a long time for a company to give up the use of their van

I really wish they'd check out that forested area behind houses directly across the street from DSJR. That large forest is so close to his home and so accessable right across the street from his backyard.

MOO

I just went to FB and read these posts. In the context it was written to answer to the question posted I think "Yes they're really close" was referring to Dustin and Michelle being close?

Yes, I believe she was saying that it was not unusual for them to text often.

The quote below is from MP's stepmother Gayle on Michelle's official missing person page. In response to new search..

"Hey Lauren, just so you know. Sal, one of our searchers has been going down to that area already and replacing flyers. He has been doing this everywhere he goes. He is out of flyers right now and we're trying to get more to him. I'll let him know the search is on again. He may already be aware from your post."

I posted last month about the HOA comment. It was around the same time someone spoke with a neighbor lady (alwayswright maybe) I initially thought the comment may have been a sarcastic jab at DS's current HOA president??

Im looking at this link right now to see if its of any significance.. http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Tampa/carter-glen-condominium-association-inc-2641876.aspx

Could be an independent contractor. We hire them when a job is beyond the scope of our staff and they usually have just plain vans.

Also, some companies that do just new construction don't advertise their companies name since they don't want to field calls from the general public.

good question... maybe take a drive by MASCO and see what their vans look like?

Could the logo be painted on the side of the van that has less windows (drivers), and not on the other? (passengers)

I don't know how to post Google map links but if you go to Masco Cabinetry at 2901 Titan Row, Orlando (assuming this is the location he worked at) there are several very large Masco vans and I guess private employee vehicles, none of which I could see looked like the one at DS. It's kind of hard to see because there are many trees in the way.

Could the van possibly belong to DSSr? Maybe something he used in his (roofing? ) business?

I don't know how to post Google map links but if you go to Masco Cabinetry at 2901 Titan Row, Orlando (assuming this is the location he worked at) there are several very large Masco vans and I guess private employee vehicles, none of which I could see looked like the one at DS. It's kind of hard to see because there are many trees in the way.

thanks I did go look and Masco does have the names on the larger trucks but I didnt see any vans ... maybe they were out...but since they put the names on the trucks you would think the same would go for vans too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme