FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From any of our videos / photos that we have of neighbor's video camera do we have any footage showing any of Dale's vehicles? Also does anyone know Dale's typical parking habits (ie pickup typically parked in garage or driveway and work van on side of building)?

Hi everybody! I have been reading here for quite a bit and just joined. I have been following Michelle's disappearance and was just checking in to see if there was any news today. I'm so sad to see that there isn't.

From any of our videos / photos that we have of neighbor's video camera do we have any footage showing any of Dale's vehicles? Also does anyone know Dale's typical parking habits (ie pickup typically parked in garage or driveway and work van on side of building)?

When TP interviewed the neighbour with the video camera in the driveway, DSJr's driveway could be seen and the white van was parked on the far right side. In some overhead pictures you can also see the white van on the far right hand side. The picture taken by our local poster, AlwaysWright, at the beginning of December also shows the white van in the right side of the driveway. On the evening of the 18th when LE were at the condo for the search, the red pick up was in the garage. On another overheard survey picture I believe the white van was in the right side spot and the red truck was in the left.

So it appears that he has a double car driveway, parks the white van to the right and uses the left side for the red pick up whether it be to put it in the garage or to park it in the driveway.

MOO

Hi everybody! I have been reading here for quite a bit and just joined. I have been following Michelle's disappearance and was just checking in to see if there was any news today. I'm so sad to see that there isn't.

I am sure you will get lots of "welcomes" to WS...Welcome :)

:welcome: Spice

I really wish there was some good news on Michelle too. :(

Only had a minute to post as I popped in and tried to catch up from todays's posts.. Im quite certain it'd be easy to search out under Tony Pipitone's name of FactFinder.. He said that he was told by the neighbor that the white van seen in the video surv. is NOT Dale Jr's work van..

As for the few questions about the timeline.. I really IMO don't believe that Michelle was at the salon from 11:30-2:30, but rather that when she was leaving for the last time at 2.30 that she'd only been there briefly.. That's mostly just an opinion from an owner/stylist of a salon combined with her final text on the conditioning issue being that she'd come by and grab it and do it herself..FWIW..

About the Mark NeJame claim of him(Jr) getting to dad's in less than 20mins that info based in our timeline is totally going on NeJame's words as well as his clients.. And well.. We all can draw our own conclusions from there..

HTH:)

Sorry for tyPos only had a couple mins

Oh and ETA:: Audie and spice, both, WELCOME TO WS OR MORE SPECIFICALLY WELCOME TO OFFICIALLY POSTING WITH US HERE AT WS(as I know so many have been reading along sometimes even for years and finally decided join us posting!!) Always welcome new theories, ideas and the fresh pair of eyes to look at a case.. So Welcome.. And please feel free to ask any questions, if one us can't or doesn't know the answer then for certain either someone else will know the answer to your question or one of us will help you search to find the answer:)

When TP interviewed the neighbour with the video camera in the driveway, DSJr's driveway could be seen and the white van was parked on the far right side. In some overhead pictures you can also see the white van on the far right hand side. The picture taken by our local poster, AlwaysWright, at the beginning of December also shows the white van in the right side of the driveway. On the evening of the 18th when LE were at the condo for the search, the red pick up was in the garage. On another overheard survey picture I believe the white van was in the right side spot and the red truck was in the left.

So it appears that he has a double car driveway, parks the white van to the right and uses the left side for the red pick up whether it be to put it in the garage or to park it in the driveway.

MOO

I wonder where the pickup was during all this and IF the video camera caught better footage of H3 and Michelle. How can a huge car and Michelle disappear while a Camera stands by recording?

I wonder where the pickup was during all this and IF the video camera caught better footage of H3 and Michelle. How can a huge car and Michelle disappear while a Camera stands by recording?

When I watch the footage of the H3 approaching the house I don't see her moving in towards the driveway or swinging out to pull into the driveway with such a big vehicle. Nor do I notice her put on a turn signal...although I know a lot of people do not put on a turn signal to pull in to a driveway, especially if there is no one behind you.

If DSJr was home, and he planned on leaving right away to take the children to his parent's, you'd assume that both the pick up and van were in the driveway. I think that Michelle pulled up to the curb around the corner closer to the front door.

If that is the case, then if she did drive off of her own free will you'd think that she wouldn't have turned that big truck around and driven past the neighbour's camera again but would rather just keep going straight and around the block so to speak when leaving. If the H3 has been caught on tape leaving, then perhaps it's because it was brought into the garage to remove the decals. If DSJr was unaware of or just simply forgot about the neighbour's camera, then it would be natural for him to drive out that way if the H3 was in the garage.

The way the camera was set up would likely not have caught any jockeying around of vehicles if they were being moved to the street in front of the house. Which is possible because of where the "other" white van was parked. What I'm curious about is if there was any sound on that camera and what it may have picked up.

MOO

When I watch the footage of the H3 approaching the house I don't see her moving in towards the driveway or swinging out to pull into the driveway with such a big vehicle. Nor do I notice her put on a turn signal...although I know a lot of people do not put on a turn signal to pull in to a driveway, especially if there is no one behind you.

If DSJr was home, and he planned on leaving right away to take the children to his parent's, you'd assume that both the pick up and van were in the driveway. I think that Michelle pulled up to the curb around the corner closer to the front door.

If that is the case, then if she did drive off of her own free will you'd think that she wouldn't have turned that big truck around and driven past the neighbour's camera again but would rather just keep going straight and around the block so to speak when leaving. If the H3 has been caught on tape leaving, then perhaps it's because it was brought into the garage to remove the decals. If DSJr was unaware of or just simply forgot about the neighbour's camera, then it would be natural for him to drive out that way if the H3 was in the garage.

The way the camera was set up would likely not have caught any jockeying around of vehicles if they were being moved to the street in front of the house. Which is possible because of where the "other" white van was parked. What I'm curious about is if there was any sound on that camera and what it may have .

MOO

Above BBM.. Take it fwiw our home surveillance system has four cams but ONLY ONE OF THEM CAPTURES SOUND(audio).. The other 3 offer only the video with no audio.. Just what little I know from personal experience..

Is there a Michelle Parker thread for just pics and vids? I don't see one so I guess not.

Is there a Michelle Parker thread for just pics and vids? I don't see one so I guess not.

Not that I am aware of, they are embedded in the threads/discussion and all threads are always linked in the first post of a new thread.
Is there a specific pic or video you are looking for?
If there is something you are looking for at anytime, feel free to ask (just don't ask me :blushing:)...I am terrible with pics and videos. But others are great at sharing!

And, Welcome to WS!

You know what I was thinking....why is the name MASCO not on the van. Do we know if that's truly a work van or his own personal van?

Because DSII is a sticker scraping machine?

Just kidding!! :)

Here is Question # 5

When did DS II leave the condo in his own vehicle?

Thoughts on this? Do we have any evidence that can help us answer this?

I would call this an "A" as far as importance.

Here is Question # 5

When did DS II leave the condo in his own vehicle?

Thoughts on this? Do we have any evidence that can help us answer this?

I would call this an "A" as far as importance.

I don't have any idea. We saw the hummer leave at 5:18, so it would have to be sometime after that and we know from his FB post he said the cops searched his condo. He posted that at 11:08. But than again was he at his condo when he posted.

I don't have any idea. We saw the hummer leave at 5:18, so it would have to be sometime after that and we know from his FB post he said the cops searched his condo. He posted that at 11:08. But than again was he at his condo when he posted.

I don't have any idea either but I would really really love an answer to that question.

ETA: In thinking this through further, maybe he didn't leave the complex in his own vehicle that day. Is that possible? If he drove MP's hummer to the drop site and someone followed him there or picked him up and then he got a ride home.

Am I correct we have NO evidence that he left at all IN HIS OWN VEHICLE that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required