FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all...I did go to the search Saturday. I have so much respect for this family..there's a lot I won't say. What I will say is that we were told we were on Malabar Road because DS Jr worked in that area the day after she went missing. So, it wasn't Titusville, it was actually Palm Bay! We weren't able to search the property because they wanted to send dogs in first, and warrants were an issue. We posted fliers in that area instead.

BBM

All great points, and I agree. The one thing that bugs me about the idea of Dale knowing about the surveillance camera has been his statement to Michelle's family that she arrived at about 4 PM. Of course, simple deduction, again, could be that he forgot, but since it was around 6 that he talked to Michelle's family, would that mean he remembered earlier when driving his car or the Hummer away from the condo, but then forgot about it recording the Hummer's incoming time when he said 4 PM. He would have had to forget to get his story right about that simple fact, even while he was remembering to not have anything recorded on that camera.

So I'm still of the opinion that he either didn't know about the camera, or he forgot about it completely the whole time. So there may very well be some evidence from that camera that we just don't know about. In fact, I would say that is a simple deduction!

IMO

BBM

Has that time been established? Can you point me to a link? TIA

When did they film the court TV? IIRC it was about 3 months ago. Did she leave him, like move out of the condo in the summer and take the kids? Is that what they meant to say?

Was the PC taped in June? I don't know, but I find it interesting. It looks to me as she left and left the twins with him.

Hello all...I did go to the search Saturday. I have so much respect for this family..there's a lot I won't say. What I will say is that we were told we were on Malabar Road because DS Jr worked in that area the day after she went missing. So, it wasn't Titusville, it was actually Palm Bay! We weren't able to search the property because they wanted to send dogs in first, and warrants were an issue. We posted fliers in that area instead.

Can you tell us if the warrants were gotten and if the dogs ever went in?

Thanks so much!

Can you tell us if the warrants were gotten and if the dogs ever went in?

Thanks so much!

I believe the dogs went in yesterday. I have no clue about the warrants. That was ongoing when I left. I could be completely wrong...as they should be, everything was pretty tight lipped.

I think he knew about it and said 4 p.m. anyway to fit his actions and that is where LE is going to bust him for lying to them. In fact, right now, that might be all they have, sort of like CA.

He could control what he did, but not what she did. So my thoughts are, yes, she was caught coming in an 3:18 p.m. He couldn't control that and he said 4 p.m. to fit his actions because in the end, better to be convicted of lying than murder. This bought time and support - her family was his strongest supporter for two weeks.

I think, though, that if there was actual video evidence of him leaving driving her Hummer, or someone else driving her Hummer, then DS Jr. or whoever else was driving it would be in jail at this point, because Michelle's gone, and not of her own volition.

So if he did know about the camera the whole time and even so, lied about the time Michelle showed up, then he consciously knew that he'd probably be caught in that lie, and yet went ahead and lied anyway.

Hypothetically in this scenario, he made sure the Hummer wasn't captured on video leaving, made sure there was no other suspicious activity captured, and yet couldn't just say that she'd showed up at 3:18, left about ten minutes later, and that he and the twins had left for the Rose Ave. house about a half hour or so after that.

Well, if that's true, and that was his only slip up through the whole thing, then we just have to be glad he made that one slip.

I believe the dogs went in yesterday. I have no clue about the warrants. That was ongoing when I left. I could be completely wrong...as they should be, everything was pretty tight lipped.

Just jumping off your post.

What doesn't make sense to me is If LE had this tip and the family decided to search that area, then why weren't the warrants obtained before hand?

AND

How can they send in dogs with no search warrant unless the person who owns the property agreed to let them in.

He posted on his FB page he was at work the day after she went missing. I would've thought LE had been all over that one and it would've been one of the first places they searched. jmo

Thank you for going out to search!

BBM

Has that time been established? Can you point me to a link? TIA

No, we don't know what time Lauren or any of Michelle's family talked to Dale. I should not have put a time--I was just guessing what it might be. It was sometime that late afternoon or evening. (Actually, I'll go back and change that in the post so someone reading later isn't confused.)

The report did come from Lauren, though, that on 11/17, Dale told her or someone in the family that Michelle had brought the twins around 4. Here's part of Smooth's timeline:

4:00pm THIS IS THE ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO that Dale Jr. told Michelle's family.. This per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. *Lauren claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**

On edit: I've corrected my previous post, adding a strikethrough to "about 6" and adding "sometime late afternoon or evening of 11/17." I apologize for the confusion! Want to keep as accurate as possible, so thanks for asking about this.

Did anyone see the NEW TIP they said on CNN early this morning? I was half asleep but they said there was a new clue'' about Michelle or something. Anyone else hear that? It was supposedly from LE. I thought I would find it here but I will go search for it now.

eta:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-efforts-for-Michelle-Parker-move-to-Palm-Bay

"Family members say police told them there are clues in Palm Bay that could lead to a break in the case."

BBM

The links you provided--are they the same exact story? One's working, the other is not.

When did they film the court TV? IIRC it was about 3 months ago. Did she leave him, like move out of the condo in the summer and take the kids? Is that what they meant to say?

I don't think we've ever really established when the PC episode was taped. Pias had pointed the way before to the site where the PC schedule is posted: http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/schedule.html Michelle and Dale's PC case # is 21-112 "Throwing it all Away" and the VTR date listed on that chart for the show is 10/15/11. VTR means "Video Tape Recording," but I don't know for sure if that means the date Michelle and Dale were in NYC for the recording of that show. If it is, PC taped no less than 15 shows on that same date, meaning 45 cases (at 3 per show) in one day of taping. That seems like a lot, but I know nothing about how taping TV shows works.

I'd also heard that the show taped in June or July, so I don't know what to think at this point.

But anyhow, if the show was indeed taped on 10/15/11, that was only about a month before it aired and before Michelle went missing.

They were both the same links. I don't know why one isn't working now though. Nothing new other than the limited info about the search in Palm Bay.

I don't think we've ever really established when the PC episode was taped. Pias had pointed the way before to the site where the PC schedule is posted: http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/schedule.html Michelle and Dale's PC case # is 21-112 "Throwing it all Away" and the VTR date listed on that chart for the show is 10/15/11. VTR means "Video Tape Recording," but I don't know for sure if that means the date Michelle and Dale were in NYC for the recording of that show. If it is, PC taped no less than 15 shows on that same date, meaning 45 cases (at 3 per show) in one day of taping. That seems like a lot, but I know nothing about how taping TV shows works.

I'd also heard that the show taped in June or July, so I don't know what to think at this point.

But anyhow, if the show was indeed taped on 10/15/11, that was only about a month before it aired and before Michelle went missing.

I think Bern was trying to help me with a answer to my post here. #398

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159605&page=16

ETA: What happened 3 mos prior to Michelle going missing?

Good morning all

I have been trying in vain to find follow up articles stating the phone wasn't found as the result of a tip, after initially being reported that it was. Nothing wrong with my memory though and a couple of interesting points come to mind.

Michelles phone was located a day or two after DS Jr's mother was questioned by LE. This was around the time and reported as being in regards to DS Sr's drug related warrant. At that time those were published somewhere, like a sheriffs website. Then they vanished and everything went quiet until just recently when DS Sr was charged. Further,
on Michelle Parkers Missing Facebook page sometime after appeared an update from the family following a visit with an update from LE. It made a statement about Police reviewing hours of video footage in regards to where the Hummer went that night. I found that interesting because it said Hummer, not Michelle. That post went poof. Next day a new one was made saying somehow that post was accidentally deleted. A new post was made omitting specific information and paraphrasing a generic version of the old post, no mention of the video footage this time.

IMHO we cannot rely on anything from MSM or LE or the family in regards to accurate information because I believe they need to keep and are keeping the facts firmly under wraps to preserve the investigation, even if that means back peddling on statements already made. Hence the confusion and various versions.

The other day I posted I read on the support page that one of the supporters posted they couldn't understand Michelle going missing now. If it had been 3 mos ago they could understand it. (paraphasing) Anyways, that post went poof.

Rereading Fact Finders posts (Tony Pipitone) he says

Investigative Reporter Tony Pipitone

Neighbors says DS and the kids were seen regularly around the condo on S. Goldenrod, even after MP left last summer, until MP disappeared.

I do not know if the truck was searched.

FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #4 - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you go back 3 mos from the time Michelle went missing in Nov., that puts it about the middle of Aug.

What happened 3 mos ago between Dale and Michelle for this poster to post on FB and for the neighbor to say "even after Michelle left last summer"

If I'm reading this correctly and I think I am...It looks like sometime last summer Michelle left the twins with Dale.

Why and where did she go?

I took that quote from Fact Finder to mean that the neighbors had noted that DSjr has been having regular visitation with the kids after MP and DSjr broke up last summer but I could be wrong. That really could be taken either way. Hmmmm :waitasec:

Good morning all

I have been trying in vain to find follow up articles stating the phone wasn't found as the result of a tip, after initially being reported that it was. Nothing wrong with my memory though and a couple of interesting points come to mind.

Michelles phone was located a day or two after DS Sr's mother was questioned by LE. This was around the time and reported as being in regards to DS Sr's drug related warrant. At that time those were published somewhere, like a sheriffs website. Then they vanished and everything went quiet until just recently when DS Sr was charged. Further,
on Michelle Parkers Missing Facebook page sometime after appeared an update from the family following a visit with an update from LE. It made a statement about Police reviewing hours of video footage in regards to where the Hummer went that night. I found that interesting because it said Hummer, not Michelle. That post went poof. Next day a new one was made saying somehow that post was accidentally deleted. A new post was made omitting specific information and paraphrasing a generic version of the old post, no mention of the video footage this time.

IMHO we cannot rely on anything from MSM or LE or the family in regards to accurate information because I believe they need to keep and are keeping the facts firmly under wraps to preserve the investigation, even if that means back peddling on statements already made. Hence the confusion and various versions.

BBM

I agree. I also think what's happening is the family speak before they think.
Such as Yvonne saying she'd kick the door down (paraphrasing) and then the next thing you know is we have a press conference from OPD naming a POI.

IMO all postings need to stop unless it's to give an area where to meet for the next search. And that's another thing, WHY is LE giving them info and they post it. AHHH....I just had a moment as to why. Yep....I see why things have been so confusing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme