FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful....Dont go alone and keep your cell phone handy and keep in touch with someone telling them your locations or if you have a smart phone... post here so we can keep updated.

If you go to watts st....check and see if there is a lock on the gate to the woods?

TIA

I was just looking at Watts Ave on Google map and can see the gate at the end of the road in street view. I don't know how to put the picture of what I'm looking at in this thread though.....:(

The gate appears to have a chain wrapped around both gates though.

Hope this works:
http://g.co/maps/57gsw

I have been gone for a while from this particular thread. Anyway, I have always been bothered by the finding of the phone and that LE stated they found it from a "tip". You can hide a body but not a phone? Come on, at least put the phone with the body right? If someone is so capable of hiding a body, but not a phone then somthing about this just doesn't fit. I guarentee that I can get rid a of cellphone so that no one on the planet would ever find it, just way too easy.

BBM

Hi Telemag, if you check back at some point: as I understand it, LE said that they didn't find the phone from a tip. In other words, chances are that they decided to search under Nela Bridge themselves and happened to pick the right place to search.

IMO

I know this is not the popular opinion, but I've always believed the phone was planted there by someone who wanted it to be found. Like you said, if you wanted to destroy a phone I think it would be quite easy for anyone to do. If you wanted to make sure it landed IN the water and not in the bushes along side the water, that too would be pretty easy.

Yeah, I agree about the possibility of this. It could even be someone who knows what happened, but is afraid of the repercussions of going public, like being shunned by family, or even being in physical danger.

In regards the the quoted... this WAS answered on the last page of the last thread (or near that last page) someone DID figure the numerical stats out on all the WA streets in the zip code, and neighboring zipcodes. It was less than a 1.5% chance, based on the streets in zip codes that begin with WA.

That post was also Mine:floorlaugh:

Yep it would be a slim chance that she typed WA*****and her car ended up at WA*****

So if it perp typed Waterford and then put her car in a place with the first letters Walden .... It could be one of those really flutey things that happen in life...

I didnt realize that streets with a WA were only one percent of all the streets.

Yeah, I agree about the possibility of this. It could even be someone who knows what happened, but is afraid of the repercussions of going public, like being shunned by family, or even being in physical danger.

I know this is not the popular opinion, but I've always believed the phone was planted there by someone who wanted it to be found. Like you said, if you wanted to destroy a phone I think it would be quite easy for anyone to do. If you wanted to make sure it landed IN the water and not in the bushes along side the water, that too would be pretty easy.

What follows is pure conjecture:

I've been looking all day for the most fluid tape of the surveillance video because I'm thinking that the red car came in and out pretty quickly. I'm wondering if Rusty Red didn't take the kids to Senior's house and the cell phone south of Sand Lake. Whoever took the kids had to leave pretty quickly. Actually, now that I think about it, Rusty woulda, shoulda left before the Hummer. My guess is that Michelle was upright when the accomplice took the kids to Senior's and put the iPhone in his/her pocket. Michelle and the Hummer were in the garage. It would be neater for Dale to take her out into a swamp and leave her. That way no cadaver for the dog to identify. No blood spatters to clean.

The police said somewhere that they had a bloodhound at the Hummer, but s/he couldn't get a scent. That means that Michelle was not drug around the car; otherwise the dog would have gotten frustrated and tried to dig her out of the bumper.

My friends Perp had an accomplice and I'd be willing to bet Dale did, too. He could have trapped her/him by sticking the phone or some other incriminating evidence in his/her car. Or they could be in love. The DA may not try too hard to get the accomplice because they could point fingers at each other and make "reasonable doubt" tougher to get.

Wow Dont tell me we need to go back to the orange car again ...

You first ?

There appeared to be a small gold emblem on DS2 truck back window left corner unless it was the light during the police and I thought I saw the same on Michelles Hummer....
Do you know what those were? Maybe toll passes or something?

In the wall photos on the Michelle Parker Missing Facebook page is a couple of pics of a reward poster and the round orange sticker on the rear left of rear hummer window can be seen fairly clearly. Can't identify it sorry but maybe you can.

Also, a sticker is on the bottom left of DS Jrs white van but is not the same as the one on the Hummer.

In the wall photos on the Michelle Parker Missing Facebook page is a couple of pics of a reward poster and the round orange sticker on the rear left of rear hummer window can be seen fairly clearly. Can't identify it sorry but maybe you can.

Also, a sticker is on the bottom left of DS Jrs white van but is not the same as the one on the Hummer.

You have good eyes...Have you have a chance to look at the red truck to see if there is a gold sticker on the back window left side?

TIA

Okay, I know there are a couple of other people here, but I've always wanted to use this

:desert:

'Night all

You have good eyes...Have you have a chance to look at the red truck to see if there is a gold sticker on the back window left side?

TIA

Thanks, it was a fluke to find such a clear pic of the Hummer sticker and a coincidence that a friend of mine who lives in Florida drove out there and recently took pics of all angles of the white van. Going to look online for red truck sticker now. If I have no luck I will ask my friend if he can possibly get a photo of it for me. Just to clarify before I do so, you mean DS Jrs personal vehicle don't you? And if so, not sure how easy that will be because my friend mentioned it's never sitting out, he assumed it was garaged each time he's been there.

Eta: had a quick look and can't find pictures online of truck sticker. Wonder if video footage might be posted somewhere? Iirc there was video of DS Jr driving off with a female passenger who almost got thrown from vehicle or something.

Thanks, it was a fluke to find such a clear pic of the Hummer sticker and a coincidence that a friend of mine who lives in Florida drove out there and recently took pics of all angles of the white van. Going to look online for red truck sticker now. If I have no luck I will ask my friend if he can possibly get a photo of it for me. Just to clarify before I do so, you mean DS Jrs personal vehicle don't you? And if so, not sure how easy that will be because my friend mentioned it's never sitting out, he assumed it was garaged each time he's been there.

Eta: had a quick look and can't find pictures online of truck sticker. Wonder if video footage might be posted somewhere? Iirc there was video of DS Jr driving off with a female passenger who almost got thrown from vehicle or something.

Ok finally found the one I was looking for....Its at 1:06 ...I saw it and thought didnt Michelle's Hummer had something similar

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

I've been trying to match up the black SUV seen leaving in the neighbor's surveillance video at 17:17 with Michelle's Hummer. I've tried superimposing images of a 2007 H3 shot from similar angles over the image on the surveillance video and it just doesn't fit. Not even close, really. Please note that I am not a photoshop expert, just a hobbyist, so if anyone else wants to give it a go, please do. I would love to be proven wrong.

I've been trying to match up the black SUV seen leaving in the neighbor's surveillance video at 17:17 with Michelle's Hummer. I've tried superimposing images of a 2007 H3 shot from similar angles over the image on the surveillance video and it just doesn't fit. Not even close, really. Please note that I am not a photoshop expert, just a hobbyist, so if anyone else wants to give it a go, please do. I would love to be proven wrong.

I don't think the vehicle leaving at 17:17 is the same type of vehicle leaving at 16:40.
I'm still of the opinion that the white area on 17:17 is actually a license plate and not the road, and the distance between the tail light and roof on the 16:40 is shorter than on the 17:17 one.
After saying that, I believe there are after market bumpers that will move the license plate to a different spot, and also some hummers have the plate on the centre of the spare tire -- more things to add to the confusion!
The new Jeeps are shaped more like hummers now too.
I think Michelle's hummer is the 16:40 one.

JMO

Well...I'm disheartened to hear that today's search was called off and instead were handing out flyers.. Tho, I'm cautiously hopeful that it may just be indicative of forward movement in that it certainly sounded as tho they had a very specific and pointed area that they were intent on searching, but seems as tho some or all of it may require actual warrants issued.. Thus why they were unable to do the searching today.. As I said hopeful in that maybe someone's investigating or even a hunch of someone could be leading them in a positive direction of if not Michelle, then atleast evidence that will lead to her and/or what happened to her.. I'm also hopeful that now its established that volunteers will not be able to do the searching of this area(obviously private and owned by someone that will require a warrant) I sincerely hope that means LE are working to get that warrant and execute it for the area in question..

I, too have great concerns for what info is with every bit good intention discussed and/or posted on this WWW is being read by the very people guilty of harming and hiding Michelle and all evidence associated with what occurred on 11/17.. That is of huge concern for me for obvious reasons of their continuing to hide, hinder, and obstruct the case and are IMO desperately reading all over this WWW looking out to see if there's even the slightest of hints that anyone, esp. any searching are getting near the areas they KNOW EVIDENCE IS..
That's why I hope that with these volunteer searches that are still taking place that they are able to be as extremely vague as possible as to the areas of interest that they are intending on searching.. From the little I read about the search originally scheduled for today it certainly appeared as tho they were atleast trying to be as vague as possible in getting the MSG out of where to meet.. I believe they should go to whatever lengths necessary to keep their targeted areas out of the public eye(namely WWW) even if that may mean they have the meeting place for the searches in a totally different area of town from where they intend to do the actual searching.. I know for Michelle's fam and friends this would be no issue and a length they'd be glad to go for if it were to help lead them to Michelle.. I just hope those volunteer searchers will be understanding if this possibly were something they were asked to do(as in travel to a meeting area and then find out where the actual target search was and be willing to possibly drive some amt of distance to get there as well).. I'm just thinking that the closer we get to finding Michelle and evidence the more desperate those involved will grow and without a doubt will be willing to go above and beyond to continue to hide, hinder or obstruct finding Michelle.. Without a shadow of a doubt there are many who are monitoring the WWW(including here in this thread).. You better believe they are in hopes to stay ahead of the "game" which for some of them truly equals their freedom..

And my point is all they need is a very short period "ahead of time" even mere hours is all it takes.. Is all they need and is why they are monitoring and keeping their ear to the ground on any discussion whatsoever of where volunteer searches are targeting their search.. It's sad but true that the same technology of which we're using to help try to find Michelle, esp. In terms of her fam using technology to help arrange these searches to find Michelle.. Well the perps are privy and have available to them those same technologies to thwart those efforts AT ALL COSTS.. As I said remember the closer that people get to finding Michelle the more desperate the guilty grow and without a doubt IMO other innocent ppls lives could very much be in danger should they find themselves too close and the guilty has knowledge that they are searching a specific area!!! There is very real danger to be concerned about and I know that there are those willing to do what has to be done to find Michelle but there are precautions that can/should be taken to atleast attempt to keep this type invaluable info(the specific target search areas) from being discussed and posted on areas of the WWW that the perps and any involved in protecting the perps can have access to, read, find out..

Again that's why I believe if these volunteer searches do have to continue(as my first choice would definitely have LE executing the searches).. But do understand that many times it doesn't just work that easy therefor there is a need for the volunteer searches to continue.. If that's the case I would just suggest that any meeting place info that has to be posted that it be as vague and as far away from the actual targeted search area as possible.. And again such a tiny sacrifice to give for to possibly find and bring Michelle home..

I hope that this is not coming off preachy in any way as that's not my intention AT ALL but rather only to keep thinking one step ahead of any involved that's priority would be to not have Michelle found.. They are reading here, Facebook, and many many other blogs and back rooms found all over the WWW.. For all the very many reasons I've discussed we do not want these people to know these targeted areas, period!! As I said all it takes is mere hours maybe even mere minutes ahead is all they have to be in order to keep hiding hindering and obstructing Michelle's being found!!!

KEEP THIS INFO OUT OF THEIR REACH FOR ALL YOUR OWN PERSONAL SAFETY AND OF COURSE TO KEEP THEM FROM KEEPING MICHELLE AWAY FROM BEING BROUGHT HOME!!!

I don't think the vehicle leaving at 17:17 is the same type of vehicle leaving at 16:40.
I'm still of the opinion that the white area on 17:17 is actually a license plate and not the road, and the distance between the tail light and roof on the 16:40 is shorter than on the 17:17 one.

The new Jeeps are shaped more like hummers now too, so it can get very confusing.

JMO

I'm with ya, but I thought the suggestion that the "license plate area might actually be the road" theory was plausible. But that didn't pan out under scrutiny, imo. Unless someone else can prove otherwise, I'm going with the 17:17 vehicle on surveillance video NOT being Michelle's or any other Hummer.

I'm with ya, but I thought the suggestion that the "license plate area might actually be the road" theory was plausible. But that didn't pan out under scrutiny, imo. Unless someone else can prove otherwise, I'm going with the 17:17 vehicle on surveillance video NOT being Michelle's or any other Hummer.

I don't think that the square of light would be such a concise shape. There are parts under the vehicle which would have been seen or would have broke up the light. Also, I haven't seen a Liscense plate located in the center of the bumper. There doesn't seem to be any place to mount it?!?! All the hummers I have seen, the plate is mounted on the driver's side bumper. Until/if we get confirmation regarding the video, I will wonder if that hummer leaving at 17:17 was Michelle's and if it was, who was driving it.

I don't think that the square of light would be such a concise shape. There are parts under the vehicle which would have been seen or would have broke up the light. Also, I haven't seen a Liscense plate located in the center of the bumper. There doesn't seem to be any place to mount it?!?! All the hummers I have seen, the plate is mounted on the driver's side bumper. Until/if we get confirmation regarding the video, I will wonder if that hummer leaving at 17:17 was Michelle's and if it was, who was driving it.

Michelle's Hummer had mag wheels, the 17:17 vehicle had standard wheels.

Best I can tell, the vehicle seen leaving at 17:17 is not a Hummer. It's a black SUV with license plate on the center back bumper. The license plate placement rules out a Hummer, imo, as most Hummers have the license plate on the driver's side of the back bumper or in the center of the spare tire. I could not find an example of a Hummer with license plate placement in the center rear bumper, as appears to be the case with the vehicle seen at 17:17 on the surveillance video. JMO, of course I could be missing something.

Best I can tell, the vehicle seen leaving at 17:17 is not a Hummer. It's a black SUV with license plate on the center back bumper. The license plate placement rules out a Hummer, imo, as most Hummers have the license plate on the driver's side of the back bumper or in the center of the spare tire. I could not find an example of a Hummer with license plate placement in the center rear bumper, as appears to be the case with the vehicle seen at 17:17 on the surveillance video. JMO, of course I could be missing something.
I agree that it isn't a Hummer as well. I had a car person look at the video and their input was that the shadows on the vehicle's body line, does not match up with the body line of a Hummer. JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro