FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be in Orlando area on biz this weekend and will be checking out Office ct and a few other suspected areas. Any other suggestions? I have plotted a few areas based on DS activities and have about 4-5 areas that may be valid search locations.

I am going to be in Orlando area on biz this weekend and will be checking out Office ct and a few other suspected areas. Any other suggestions? I have plotted a few areas based on DS activities and have about 4-5 areas that may be valid search locations.

Bay Lake? At least see how accessible that area is? TIA

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212897563661725545874.0004b6457b2d95bc18d5f&msa=0&ll=28.472313,-81.34552&spn=0.441225,0.617294

Here's the map where people have put in suggested search areas.

I wonder if there's any other tasks people would be interested in if you're game for it.

Hope you learn something in your efforts!!

Re: today's search.

From Twitter: It was related to the Ocasio search, not Michelle Parker.

By Orlando Sentinel reporter Amy Pavuk

Haven't been able to find a clear answer on this. With the Patriot Act kissing many of our freedoms and liberties away, what can LE do to monitor a suspect in a case such as this? Most of the sites I'm finding seem to indicate terror or war plots but I don't see much on suspects in missing persons and homicide cases. Someone had mentioned there was a book that gave more insight into investigating these types of cases. Can't remember the title...

I know there are various levels of LE: local, state, FBI, undercover,etc..
Anyone have any insight on how close LE is tracking DS? Surveillance, wiretapping, bugs, computer and text monitoring?

Be careful....Dont go alone and keep your cell phone handy and keep in touch with someone telling them your locations or if you have a smart phone... post here so we can keep updated.

If you go to watts st....check and see if there is a lock on the gate to the woods?

TIA

Jazzmaster, pictures would be interesting and perhaps helpful, too, if you see anything worth photographing.

This was just posted on the Michelle Parker Missing Person Page on Facebook..

UPDATE: Our search tomorrow will NOT be at Jessie Blacks!!

There is a very possible connection between an area in Brevard County and Michelle's disappearance.

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

ETA - Titusville is in Brevard County correct?

Yes, Titusville is in brevard (i live here) we are the north end. From here to malabar rd where they are meeting is 45 - an hour depending on traffic. I used to live off of malabar rd actually , off a road called San fillippo. A lot of palm bay is undeveloped. There are a lot of areas (just like orlando) where some one could be hidden. Some of you may have heard, years back of a woman named Brandy Hall who disappeared from that area, she has yet to be found.

I remember reading something about sr being a biker, don't i?

I live in Brevard County and will most likely join the search tomorrow.

Has anyone searched for Michelle before? I'm curious to know how it works...I would be leaving my two small children and would need to leave after a certain period of time. Are they flexible with that??? Anyone know?

I'm not sure exactly what the rules are about posting "what ifs", so forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. I had an "aha" moment reading that they were looking into a very possible connection with palm bay. This is just MOO ,only a "what if" - I am not claiming to have any kind of knowledge of fact or anything..

It has been asked, many times "who does this family know" for them to have gotten away with so much , with lenient charges filed on serious offenses...

I am almost certain I've heard/read that SR is a biker, and I almost positively recall seeing him in a Harley jacket...

The "mother chapter" of the Florida warlocks - is in Orlando. There is another chapter in Melbourne (Melbourne and palm bay are "sister" towns - Melbourne is more urban and palm bay is rural). Could that be the connection? Has there been any rumor about Sr being involved with the warlocks?

IMO, if the phone powered down near Jesse Black's and the the perp tossed it soon after at Nela Bridge, he would have been moving from west to east.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Think about this my friends. As I posted on the McStay family forum tonight, crime is about motive, means, opportunity, AND compatible strategy. In other words, the discovered evidence should support a compatible strategy that fits with the motive, means, and opportunity.

So why is there a cell phone (or electronic device) at all in this case? What is it with this perpetrator(s)? Once away from the crime scene, simply smash the plastic communication junk with a hammer or rock into little pieces and stuff it in a beer can (then the dumpster), or bury the pieces in the woods. Unless the perpetrator(s) is naive, I have to assume that the phone was kept alive for a reason.

Snippet from nobodynoz' most wonderful questions list:

12. If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call from YS, what did she say to YS in reference to why DS II couldn’t come to the phone? A Notes: Reports state that TS did answer when YS tried to call DS II.

If you take it literally, wouldn't that translate to TS answered DSII cell? Wouldnt the quickest and simplest way to reach someone, especially in an emergency, be to call the phone they have with them no matter where they are at? And then, from there, try numbers at individual locations?

It doesn't say YS called TS house to see if anyone there might have heard from Michelle and asked if Jr was there with the twins yet. Maybe it is just how it is worded and I am reading too much into it, but it says: Reports state that TS did answer when YS tried to call DS II.. JMO

Is this just how you worded it nobodynoz, or is it verbatim? Thoughts?

MOO

There's a video out there on which YS says she tried to call DS2 on every number she had and she finally got to talk to his mother to tell her that Michelle was missing and that since Dale saw her last LE wanted to talk to him.(to help find her--Missing then) May actually be two videos.

From what an expert on NG said, phones don't ping when they power down (lose battery life, are turned off) but there was a "final" ping at 8 p.m. very close to the bridge where the phone was found - north-west of the bridge - meaning it last pinged heading BACK to DS JR's apartment. And if that's the case, the phone would have been thrown out the driver's side window, over the other lane, to land where it did.

BBM

We are assuming that Dale had Michelle's phone and was heading home to meet with LE and threw the phone into the water on the way. Perhaps, Dale didn't even have the phone.

MOO

If someone took the children to Seniors home, that person could have had the cell with him/her and been walking around the bridge area and tossed it over at any time. It may have been tossed days later IF someone else had the phone.

This was just posted on the Michelle Parker Missing Person Page on Facebook..

There is a very possible connection between an area in Brevard County and Michelle's disappearance.

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson
?

Respectfully snipped. The search team were meeting at the Lowes in Palm Bay. Wonder if the Palm Bay area being searched is the same Palm Bay where a 32 year old female firefighter and mother went missing in 2006, presumed homicide victim. Victims husband reportedly went to prison next day for marijuana growing and was ruled out as having involvement. Possible connection? Or have I been drinking too much coffee?

Respectfully snipped. The search team were meeting at the Lowes in Palm Bay. Wonder if the Palm Bay area being searched is the same Palm Bay where a 32 year old female firefighter and mother went missing in 2006, presumed homicide victim. Victims husband reportedly went to prison next day for marijuana growing and was ruled out as having involvement. Possible connection? Or have I been drinking too much coffee?

Yes the same one.

I'm not sure exactly what the rules are about posting "what ifs", so forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. I had an "aha" moment reading that they were looking into a very possible connection with palm bay. This is just MOO ,only a "what if" - I am not claiming to have any kind of knowledge of fact or anything..

It has been asked, many times "who does this family know" for them to have gotten away with so much , with lenient charges filed on serious offenses...

I am almost certain I've heard/read that SR is a biker, and I almost positively recall seeing him in a Harley jacket...

The "mother chapter" of the Florida warlocks - is in Orlando. There is another chapter in Melbourne (Melbourne and palm bay are "sister" towns - Melbourne is more urban and palm bay is rural). Could that be the connection? Has there been any rumor about Sr being involved with the warlocks?

None that Ive read but that would add a new dimension to this case and follow another sy-fy theme we have seen here.

I didnt notice the Harley shirt Sr was wearing and there were two antique car in the drive on an older photo so he could be a collector of vehicles etc... I havent seen the older cars in the newer photos so Im not sure where they are... rambling now sorry

Welcome and jump in anytime with your thoughts.. Does this warlock group have an emblem?

If WATERFORD was autofilled or bogus yet her hummer was found at WALDEN Circle...
What would the odds be of all the names for streets that both begin with the same two letters?

Maybe 10 %

Actually I went back and double check the odds of this... in zips 32822,32812,32806,32809,32805,32839,32811,32819,32825( area from DS2 to DS1.)
Streets with a WA is actually only 1.5% of all the names possible.

So its a really small percentage that the Hummer would end up in a place as the first two letter typed..( I think)...I just dont know how to factor this as a coincidence....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro