FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that sticker has been confirmed to look eerily similar to a local motorcycle club

I must have missed that. Do you know where I might find it? TIA

ETA Would you be referring to post 345 of this thread?

That's not what I was referring to. The sticker on the back of his truck looks nothing like the one in post 345. Thanks

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-dale-smith-enters-and-leaves-attorneys/vFLcD/

Defiantly a F150.. at 3:00min in this video it shows it perfectly.... these two videos bring up a question.. I know we cant sluth people that are not suspects or verified. but does anyone find it weird that this guy with dale seems to be in most the videos of dale.. if hes such a good friend could he be an accomplice???
am i even allowed to talk about this guy???
MOO

That as a great shot showing the emblem that is on Dale Rear truck window and its also (I think) on the hummer.... Its gold and looks like maybe a badge.

Just curious can anyone ID it?

Im not an expert but I dont think we can sleuth him..

Why does he always have friends following him around.... If I was going to my Lawyers I'd go alone....maybe its family and they want to make sure he behaves himself....

That as a great shot showing the emblem that is on Dale Rear truck window and its also (I think) on the hummer.... Its gold and looks like maybe a badge.

Why does he always have friends following him around.... If I was going to my Lawyers I'd go alone....maybe its family and they want to make sure he behaves himself....

I did try and even with the ipad it gets all distorted. I thought maybe it was a 501 emblem. I looked at some but didn't see it.

I must have missed that. Do you know where I might find it? TIA

ETA Would you be referring to post 345 of this thread?

That's not what I was referring to. The sticker on the back of his truck looks nothing like the one in post 345. Thanks

You beat me to it...:seeya:
Ive looked but dont know what emblem it is....
I did notice children seats in the back seats...
Was the Hummer ever Dale's car before Michelle got it meaning the one he drove before the F150... maybe its an organization he was in from then...

How come Dale Jr. has a new atty. Stanley Silver? What happened to Nejames?

I met NeJames during the Caylee case and Ive been wondering how long he would stay...His is a smart man....so I hope he is not defending Dale anymore.

That emblem really looks like one of *these* to me. If not that same one, one similar. There are many styles of USMC stickers.

Lately, a couple of things have made me think that MP did leave DSII's condo alive.

Been thinking about the fact that when MP first went missing the children were told she was at work. If the children HAD seen anything, even at their age, might they have spoken up and said something like..."but we saw daddy "xyz" mommy. Would they have been old enough to question the 'she is at work' story? It seems they would be more likely to believe the story if they had seen her leave DSII's condo that day.

Also, apparently and IMO there has been very little LE focus on DSII's condo and that condo complex, this gives me the impression that LE knows she did in fact leave that complex at whatever time (4:40, 5:17, ?).

I am pretty sure that it has been determined, by AlwaysWright, that there are homeowners with cameras whichever way he/they left, but we don't know if the cameras going out the other way caught anything.

So, I am starting to feel like LE is confident that MP was seen leaving that complex, otherwise, wouldn't there be much more focus there? Of course, IMO, even if she was seen leaving on camera, that doesn't mean she didn't return to the complex later that evening, say in the back of a white van or in the back of the Ford truck...although that would seem awfully risky.

As for my earlier thought that perhaps carbon monoxide poisoning could have played a role, Sparky...your awful experience with that makes me think that is less possible. Sparky, thanks for sharing details of that!

So, Dale's been fired. No surprise there.

I mean, just imagine ordering new kitchen cabinets, opening the front door, and seeing Jr. standing there. If it was me, I'd slam the door and call for help!

Meanwhile, in spite of NeJame's promise last month that Yvonne was going to be able to see the kids whenever she wanted, she says in this interview that she hasn't seen the kids in two weeks, the kids who lived with her and who are used to seeing Mom or Grandma every day:

Stewart said seeing her grandchildren is one of the highlights of her life.

But Stewart said she hasn't been able to see them in the past two weeks.

"It seems so unfair that I don't get to see them. Grandparent rights in Florida need to be addressed," Stewart said.

What a sword Jr. holds over their head. If he doesn't like something the Stewarts do, he can just say no to the visits. Power and control. Makes me so sad for Michelle's family. :-(

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/suspect-orlando-moms-disappearance-no-longer-payin/nGTpj/

When I was able to be on here more we were going through nobodynoz's question list one by one. Been a while, but I am going to pick up where I (we) left off with question #14.

Question # 14) When did LE first contact DS II, and how?

We know it was on the 17th, but when and how I am not sure of. Did they call him or just stop over? Anyone?

That emblem really looks like one of *these* to me. If not that same one, one similar. There are many styles of USMC stickers.

There is one on your link that looks like a badge ....As the truck pulls away I caught blue coloring coming from the emblem... so maybe...

So, Dale's been fired. No surprise there.

I mean, just imagine ordering new kitchen cabinets, opening the front door, and seeing Jr. standing there. If it was me, I'd slam the door and call for help!

Meanwhile, in spite of NeJame's promise last month that Yvonne was going to be able to see the kids whenever she wanted, she says in this interview that she hasn't seen the kids in two weeks, the kids who lived with her and who are used to seeing Mom or Grandma every day:

Stewart said seeing her grandchildren is one of the highlights of her life.

But Stewart said she hasn't been able to see them in the past two weeks.

"It seems so unfair that I don't get to see them. Grandparent rights in Florida need to be addressed," Stewart said.

What a sword Jr. holds over their head. If he doesn't like something the Stewarts do, he can just say no to the visits. Power and control. Makes me so sad for Michelle's family. :-(

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/suspect-orlando-moms-disappearance-no-longer-payin/nGTpj/

Guess he jumped the gun worrying about that deduction huh?:twocents:

There is one on your link that looks like a badge ....As the truck pulls away I caught blue coloring coming from the emblem... so maybe...

I wish we could find a better photo or video of that emblem. I think it would be a bit odd for him to have a USMC sticker after being discharged but it may just show that he is controlling that too in his own way. I also wonder if I'm just off base and maybe it's a star wars emblem for the 501st or something.

Guess he jumped the gun worrying about that deduction huh?:twocents:

Will he be able to get unemployment and if so, would deductions still be taken out of that?

Will he be able to get unemployment and if so, would deductions still be taken out of that?

The article says he will get the money back that was being taken out of his checks while he was on leave. That can't be very much.

Don't know about unemployment but you're not eligible for it in Ohio if you're fired.

MOO, those kids belong with Yvonne!!!!

The article says he will get the money back that was being taken out of his checks while he was on leave. That can't be very much.

Don't know about unemployment but you're not eligible for it in Ohio if you're fired.

Note to self: always read the article before posting :blushing: Just read it, sorry.

In NY, I am pretty sure you can get unemployment if you were fired but not if you quit, I could be wrong. However, I do believe that it depends on why you were fired...I am guessing a suspected murderer might not be eligible for unemployment, but with the whole innocent until proven guilty thing I am not sure.

You know what I hate...I hate that DSII (IMO) doesn't even seem to pretend like he is innocent. Instead, (IMO) he acts like "I did it, and you are never going to figure it out"
Bugs me.

Wait he has been getting paid while on leave....
The plea for assistance said Smith has not worked in two weeks...
thats kinda misleading or double dipping:furious:

You know what I hate...I hate that DSII (IMO) doesn't even seem to pretend like he is innocent. Instead, (IMO) he acts like "I did it, and you are never going to figure it out"
Bugs me.

I hate his actions also...

guilty people will try to act innocent at times but innocent people dont try to act guilty do they? :twocents:

How come Dale Jr. has a new atty. Stanley Silver? What happened to Nejames?

I think this guy has represented him before in custody and support issues. I thought I saw his name on the clerk site. I doubt MN would be bothered with an issue like this. He has offered his services, likely pro bono, pertaining to MP's disappearance and anything regarding that. He's a respected defence attorney...he doesn't do support payment filings IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro