FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, $800 is a lot of money for a guy that hasn't worked since .. Hmmmm.. The day after babies' momma was erased .....

imo

Sounds like he's asking for all three months. It hasn't even been a full three months yet. Tacky...just tacky. If he's so desperate what does he do when that money runs out?

Time to talk to LE IMO. This is never going to go away until he does the right thing.

MOO

Well, shortly after I posted last night about the disturbing post on Sr's FB page, guess what page went POOF!

The comment had been up since Sept.

Pretty conclusive evidence that this board is being monitored by Jr and company.

But that's ok, 'cause we're monitoring them, too. And there's a lot more of us than them, lol.

I have the screen shot of the comment that I'll post in the Vault here, or wherever the private space is on WS.

Just wanted to say: Great sleuthing Lark2!!!! Now, let's hope this has been sent to LE by now. That's right Dale, we are onto you!

I did a "To Do" list that was my imagining of what Dale might have written down for himself for this event.

Is it appropriate to post it here?

What could it hurt, Gramma?

My coworker was murdered by her husband and her body has never been found. Regardless of that, he was tried and convicted of murdering her. One of the prosecution's biggest pluses was a "to do" list that LE found in the guy's pocket. As in, an actual "things to do when you murder your wife" list. Crazy, huh?

Anyhow, as far as I'm concerned, post away!

Might be helpful.

What could it hurt, Gramma?

My coworker was murdered by her husband and her body has never been found. Regardless of that, he was tried and convicted of murdering her. One of the prosecution's biggest pluses was a "to do" list that LE found in the guy's pocket. As in, an actual "things to do when you murder your wife" list. Crazy, huh?

Anyhow, as far as I'm concerned, post away!

Might be helpful.

Don't they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict Dale Smith already?

I know it's better to have a body, but even if they found her after all this time, there may not be any way to prove how she died, unless there were broken bones or something. I think he probably strangled or choked her, and I don't know how that would show on an autopsy.

So even if they found her body in some remote area, what difference would it make unless it pointed directly at DS. It's highly unlikely that she ran off to parts unknown, leaving all that was dear to her behind, so the assumption is that she is no longer alive and that she met her demise at the hands of Dale Smith. Unless LE is still actively following up leads and studying video's etc, I would like to see them arrest him anyway, and leave his fate up to a jury.

I know it's better to have a body, but even if they found her after all this time, there may not be any way to prove how she died, unless there were broken bones or something. I think he probably strangled or choked her, and I don't know how that would show on an autopsy.

So even if they found her body in some remote area, what difference would it make unless it pointed directly at DS. It's highly unlikely that she ran off to parts unknown, leaving all that was dear to her behind, so the assumption is that she is no longer alive and that she met her demise at the hands of Dale Smith. Unless LE is still actively following up leads and studying video's etc, I would like to see them arrest him anyway, and leave his fate up to a jury.

Maybe since CA they have lost confidence in Florida juries?

You might (many do) say exactly the same thing about Terri Horman and it will be two years before long...
IMO, there is never a rush to press charges without a body, unless there is a clear crime scene.

I think Dale is probably guilty, but if I was put on a jury right this second, I couldn't convict him of murder. The only reason Powell couldn't away with his crime is because there was so much pressure on him, he popped. I can only hope, Michelle's peers do the same to Dale.

I also hope Dale know that he is going to destroy those twins. When he is old and wearing depends, those kids are not going to be there for him, the way his father is there for him. He is going to suffer more than he even realizes.

It's not just the lack of the body that is holding them back, it's the lack of evidence that she is dead. I assume there was no evidence in her vehicle OR his, so it would be difficult to prove she is dead, much less who killed her. Everyone who knows her knows that she would not disappear on her own and leave her children behind. But that doesn't eliminate someone else besides Dale killing her. They need pretty solid proof that she was murdered, as well as some kind of proof that he did it.

It's not just the lack of the body that is holding them back, it's the lack of evidence that she is dead. I assume there was no evidence in her vehicle OR his, so it would be difficult to prove she is dead, much less who killed her. Everyone who knows her knows that she would not disappear on her own and leave her children behind. But that doesn't eliminate someone else besides Dale killing her. They need pretty solid proof that she was murdered, as well as some kind of proof that he did it.

I agree and I hope and pray, with a little luck splashed in, that SOMETHING is found that leads to Michelle. Otherwise, I'm very afraid that he'll get away with this!

About the child support payments... Not sure Dale should immediately get a refund... Has the day care been paid in full?? Any other unpaid charges of the children welfare? Doctors etc.
Shouldn't Michelle financial obligations for the children be paid from this fund if owed then the balance remaining be returned to Dale?

According to the clerks site, the Fl Dept of Revenue has already filed for Intercept Credit. They have their hand out for money.

According to the clerks site, the Fl Dept of Revenue has already filed for Intercept Credit. They have their hand out for money.

What does Intercept Credit mean, E? He won't get the money?

BTW Michelle had a private sitter, no daycare. I read it on the new FB account that was created for her recently. As we are not allowed to sleuth the sitter, I will not post the sitters name.

Sparky is correct, but I think Florida gets the money, not IRS at this point.

Sparky is correct, but I think Florida gets the money, not IRS at this point.

The state will intercept this, and IRS will intercept if he is in arrearage and he has a refund coming back to him. Which makes me wonder if he will try and claim the twins even tho they didn't live with him.

If DSJr is so desperate for money, he should resurrect his old e-bay account and start selling off all that Star Wars memorabilia that he's wasted his money on over the years....including those costumes that must have really cost a bundle.

He shouldn't really have a need for those now since I don't understand why any "charitable organization" would want to continue to have him as a member knowing his past history of participation in one murder, one wife beating, one dishonorable discharge from the Marines for both the beating and drug related charges, assault charges against another person and now being the prime suspect in the disappearance of his children's mother. Are these the kind of people who are in that organization and participating in Disney sponsered events?

MOO

If DSJr is so desperate for money, he should resurrect his old e-bay account and start selling off all that Star Wars memorabilia that he's wasted his money on over the years....including those costumes that must have really cost a bundle.

He shouldn't really have a need for those now since I don't understand why any "charitable organization" would want to continue to have him as a member knowing his past history of participation in one murder, one wife beating, one dishonorable discharge from the Marines for both the beating and drug related charges, assault charges against another person and now being the prime suspect in the disappearance of his children's mother. Are these the kind of people who are in that organization and participating in Disney sponsered events?

MOO

Excellent points! On the Dale Supporters site, there are downright creepy posts from people who have the nerve to imply Michelle was taking away Dale's money. But he must have spent a fortune on that collection! And now's the time for him to put it on the market, since money is tight, IMO.

I agree too about his club--why would they want a member with his history? It's really bad press for them.

You know...another thing: The recent post on the Dale Supporters page actually suggests that he did the right thing by "taking care" of Michelle. Now, I ask you, why would they leave up such a suggestion? You would think that they would disapprove of someone suggesting that Dale had done something to Michelle! Wouldn't you? IMO, of course.

Excellent points! On the Dale Supporters site, there are downright creepy posts from people who have the nerve to imply Michelle was taking away Dale's money. But he must have spent a fortune on that collection! And now's the time for him to put it on the market, since money is tight, IMO.

I agree too about his club--why would they want a member with his history? It's really bad press for them.

You know...another thing: The recent post on the Dale Supporters page actually suggests that he did the right thing by "taking care" of Michelle. Now, I ask you, why would they leave up such a suggestion? You would think that they would disapprove of someone suggesting that Dale had done something to Michelle! Wouldn't you? IMO, of course.

Maybe they didn't take it down because some of those that support him either helped cover up what took place, helped destroy evidence, or maybe even helped participate in the disappearance. They can run but they cannot hide!
It's awfully interesting all the Facebook "evidence" that keeps disappearing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon