FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What money is Michelle supposed to even have to "pay him back" with? Wouldn't she have used any money he did give for childcare expenses, etc...?

What money is Michelle supposed to even have to "pay him back" with? Wouldn't she have used any money he did give for childcare expenses, etc...?

Could you explain further, cluciano? Do you mean the ring thing from PC?

I've been thinking a lot about recent cases, i.e. Drew Peterson, Misty and Ronald Cummings, Josh/Steven Powell, James Hattaway, all suspects in missing person's cases where the bodies haven't been found but where LE got them and/or family or friends for anything else they could find, as is going on here with Sr's arrest, IMO.

Couple that with all the attendant publicity that surrounds these high profile cases and it pretty much insures that these suspects won't ever be able to live a normal life again. MOO.

Need a job? Businesses routinely Google potential employees. Place to live? Landlords pull reports, too. Lonely? They'll have their pick - of nut-jobs. MOO.

What chance did these people really think they'd have to just pick up and go on after their involvement/ attachment to a horrific murder?

Close friends and family might rally around a suspect like Jr. and give him the sense that he's believed and still a good guy. But the larger court of public opinion isn't quite that gullible. He'll get no pass there. MOO.

Against this backdrop, one can see how difficult it would be for any surviving child in these cases, especially where the missing person is a beloved mother. That's why I wish Jr. would do the right thing and give those kids back to grandma Yvonne before they're damaged beyond repair.

Because some day, they'll be able to use Google, too.

Could you explain further, cluciano? Do you mean the ring thing from PC?

No I mean isn't he asking for money back that he paid for child support? Wouldn't she have used that money for the children's needs?

No I mean isn't he asking for money back that he paid for child support? Wouldn't she have used that money for the children's needs?

Isn't he asking for support money that was paid into an account after she went missing and before the court ruled that he could stop paying support? That money would still be there.

The question about money has many different facets. If there are arrearages, I don't think he has a hope of getting the money back. He owes her that money. If money was paid after he had custody and there are no arrearages, he could get it back. As to him claiming the kids for tax purposes, I don't think he can claim them for last year since he would have to have had paid over 50% of their expenses. Assuming the worst, her estate would be able to claim the exemption for last year when her taxes are filed. I don't see how he could claim them for last year, but I am not an expert.

Since Fl DOR has already filed, I am pretty confident there are arrearages.

All MOO

I've been thinking a lot about recent cases, i.e. Drew Peterson, Misty and Ronald Cummings, Josh/Steven Powell, James Hattaway, all suspects in missing person's cases where the bodies haven't been found but where LE got them and/or family or friends for anything else they could find, as is going on here with Sr's arrest, IMO.

Couple that with all the attendant publicity that surrounds these high profile cases and it pretty much insures that these suspects won't ever be able to live a normal life again. MOO.

Need a job? Businesses routinely Google potential employees. Place to live? Landlords pull reports, too. Lonely? They'll have their pick - of nut-jobs. MOO.

What chance did these people really think they'd have to just pick up and go on after their involvement/ attachment to a horrific murder?

Close friends and family might rally around a suspect like Jr. and give him the sense that he's believed and still a good guy. But the larger court of public opinion isn't quite that gullible. He'll get no pass there. MOO.

Against this backdrop, one can see how difficult it would be for any surviving child in these cases, especially where the missing person is a beloved mother. That's why I wish Jr. would do the right thing and give those kids back to grandma Yvonne before they're damaged beyond repair.

Great point Lark! With the intense pressure of being the "prime suspect", one would reasonably think that this suspect would be bending over backwards to clear their name so they could move on with their life. This is pretty telling to me. You can't clear your name when you're guilty IMO...

BBM

In my opinion, over time, even his limited support will erode, and there will be some who, though they now support him, will start doubting him. He won't necessarily know which person to trust.

It's going to be a hard road. It's not all going to just go away.

Here is a question....Will there be a Dale Jr. "siting" at the MegaCon 2012 in Orlando, Florida this weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from February 17th through 19th, 2012?

Here is a question....Will there be a Dale Jr. "siting" at the MegaCon 2012 in Orlando, Florida this weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from February 17th through 19th, 2012?

I am hoping he's there with bells and whistles on. Can someone contact MSM and tell them to wait for him outside? :innocent:

Better yet, perhaps flyers about Michelle could be handed out at this event or the family could get permission to set up a table with information. After all, if DS attends these types of events, perhaps at one time Michelle went with him. Or, perhaps an acquaintance of DS has a bit of info they haven't come forward with yet and flyers or Michelle's family there making a plea for help would tweak a conscience into providing a valuable tip. No bit of information is too small.

Better yet, perhaps flyers about Michelle could be handed out at this event or the family could get permission to set up a table with information. After all, if DS attends these types of events, perhaps at one time Michelle went with him. Or, perhaps an acquaintance of DS has a bit of info they haven't come forward with yet and flyers or Michelle's family there making a plea for help would tweak a conscience into providing a valuable tip. No bit of information is too small.

I think passing fliers at this event would be a valid attempt to get help from the public since IIRC Michelle attended some of these conventions, too!

Can someone with Facebook post this on the Find Michelle page? I think this is an excellent idea! Who knows? Maybe a member has some hearsay he/she would like to share with Michelle's family. MOO

Excellent points! On the Dale Supporters site, there are downright creepy posts from people who have the nerve to imply Michelle was taking away Dale's money. But he must have spent a fortune on that collection! And now's the time for him to put it on the market, since money is tight, IMO.

I agree too about his club--why would they want a member with his history? It's really bad press for them.

You know...another thing: The recent post on the Dale Supporters page actually suggests that he did the right thing by "taking care" of Michelle. Now, I ask you, why would they leave up such a suggestion? You would think that they would disapprove of someone suggesting that Dale had done something to Michelle! Wouldn't you? IMO, of course.

So DS2 friends are supporters are NOT even claiming his innocence...but that he did the right thing:banghead::banghead:
Who are these people??

Ok
Maybe the search group or family can put up like a billion flyers there this weekend.

If he had help or someone knows a little something maybe it would help get the information to the right person..

Plus its being a little snarky...:blushing:

Edited to add

After further reading I see that others think this is a good idea also...I agree.

Thinking about and praying for Michelle! She needs to come home!!! Please, please let someone find her!!! :please:

Ok
Maybe the search group or family can put up like a billion flyers there this weekend.

If he had help or someone knows a little something maybe it would help get the information to the right person..

Plus its being a little snarky...:blushing:

Edited to add

After further reading I see that others think this is a good idea also...I agree.

Well I sure hope Jr isn't planning on wasting his money going there. He is desperate for money you know.

http://www.wesh.com/news/30448590/detail.html#ixzz1mIoWLPyP

MOO

Well I sure hope Jr isn't planning on wasting his money going there. He is desperate for money you know.

http://www.wesh.com/news/30448590/detail.html#ixzz1mIoWLPyP

MOO

Perhaps that's why he wanted the last few child support payments that he paid to Michelle....so he could have a really good time at his Star Wars convention.

If I were anywhere near the venue where it's being held, I would totally go and put Michelle is missing posters everywhere...as well as a bunch with DSjr pictures on it to show the suspect in her disappearance and if you have any info on that person to contact police....etc, etc...

I've been out of town the last week or so with limited internet access. I've checked in as often as possible hoping to find some news of some sort. Sadly, nothing happening in far too long.

Does anyone have any insight as to why there's no searches going on by the family or LE?

I was thinking that once LE released the video of MP at KFC that they were going to start releasing other info in hopes it would raise some more leads.

I'm just feeling confused about the silence and fear this case is going cold.

:(

I've been out of town the last week or so with limited internet access. I've checked in as often as possible hoping to find some news of some sort. Sadly, nothing happening in far too long.

Does anyone have any insight as to why there's no searches going on by the family or LE?

I was thinking that once LE released the video of MP at KFC that they were going to start releasing other info in hopes it would raise some more leads.

I'm just feeling confused about the silence and fear this case is going cold.

:(

:waitasec: i'm with you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members