FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that being the prime suspect, you cannot search for Michelle.
If you are innocent, why not take the LDT and PROVE it, so you can get out there and search for the Mother of your children??

I would think a MAN would do ANYTHING for his children.

I've been in and out of here, and I'm not trying to be a pest, but the articles/info/map doesn't give the location of DUSTIN when he got the "Waterford" text...OR, maybe someone can help me out on that one??
IIRC, he had texted 3 people...mom, MP, and a sister. Only MP replied with "Waterford"
IIRC, he did this somewhat regularly to get a ride home, from WHERE this time?
Was it the mall? I know the text reply was waaay outta where she actually was when she sent it. I can't remember where he sent it from...thanks!!

OH, sorry, AGAIN...LOL. But I've been trying to figure out just what/where Waterford is, been online looking at maps, seems like it's an "area" as opposed to a city?
Is the area off 408/Woodbury/N. Alfaya where a potential sighting was?

I was also thinking...since her bro seems to text for rides, maybe she just got PO'd and tired and said "Waterford" so she wouldn't have to pick him up??
Also, could it be someone who's mad that her new boyfriend seems to have "moved on"?
I in NO way am trying to bring people into this that don't belong.

Again, all just IMO.

I wonder about those children, much later in life, like, when they are in their late teens, and don't understand why they have moodiness, why (perhaps) they drink too much..why they have such an awkward (or maybe too close) of a relationship with there overbearing father...... I fear DJr is raising two more evil men, and it terrifies me.

:wagon::wagon::wagon: BeeBeeOh!!

I wonder about those children, much later in life, like, when they are in their late teens, and don't understand why they have moodiness, why (perhaps) they drink too much..why they have such an awkward (or maybe too close) of a relationship with there overbearing father...... I fear DJr is raising two more evil men, and it terrifies me.

You are somewhat right to be concerned. Statistics regarding similar circumstances indicate potential problems in the future for the children, often leading to self abuse through cutting, drugs, alcohol, teenage promiscuity, low self esteem, and so on. It also frequently leads to the abuse of others around them.

You are somewhat right to be concerned. Statistics regarding similar circumstances indicate potential problems in the future for the children, often leading to self abuse through cutting, drugs, alcohol, teenage promiscuity, low self esteem, and so on. It also frequently leads to the abuse of others around them.

Add a father with a known history of violence, dishonorable discharge from the military, a second wife who possibly died under mysterious circumstances (albeit the father was in military prison at the time) and now a missing mother of his twins who mysteriously disappeared and he was purportedly the last person to see her, ripped from the only family they knew, and wow, what a recipe for potential problems for the children. :(

BBM (Bolded By Me)

If you are innocent, why not take the LDT and PROVE it, so you can get out there and search for the Mother of your children??

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgirl

BBM (Bolded By Me)

A MAN WOULD do ANYTHING for his CHILDREN This is NOT my opinion. It is FACT.

Does Dale have a sister?

( I'm not asking her name, just if he has one...)

I've been in and out of here, and I'm not trying to be a pest, but the articles/info/map doesn't give the location of DUSTIN when he got the "Waterford" text...OR, maybe someone can help me out on that one??
IIRC, he had texted 3 people...mom, MP, and a sister. Only MP replied with "Waterford"
Was it the mall? I know the text reply was waaay outta where she actually was when she sent it. I can't remember where he sent it from...thanks!!

OH, sorry, AGAIN...LOL. But I've been trying to figure out just what/where Waterford is, been online looking at maps, seems like it's an "area" as opposed to a city?

I was also thinking...since her bro seems to text for rides, maybe she just got PO'd and tired and said "Waterford" so she wouldn't have to pick him up??
Also, could it be someone who's mad that her new boyfriend seems to have "moved on"?

Again, all just IMO.

It's my understanding, although I don't have a link to provide you at the moment, that Dustin was in Geneva when he texted Michelle and the others, hoping for a ride.

A poster in the earlier MP threads, Ironhorse, joined the conversation here to tell us that he and his passenger thought they had seen Michelle's Hummer, along with a glimpse of Michelle (or someone who looked like Michelle) driving east on the 408, exiting at Alafaya.

Again, all just IMO.

Here's a couple of Ironhorse's posts regarding her sighting of Michelle's Hummer around Alafaya. There are more posts from Ironhorse in that thread regarding the sighting. Hope this helps.

FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11 - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11 - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's my understanding, although I don't have a link to provide you at the moment, that Dustin was in Geneva when he texted Michelle and the others, hoping for a ride.

A poster in the earlier MP threads, Ironhorse, joined the conversation here to tell us that he and his passenger thought they had seen Michelle's Hummer, along with a glimpse of Michelle (or someone who looked like Michelle) driving east on the 408, exiting at Alafaya.

I don't believe there was any definitive confirmation that the poster actually saw Michelle.

You're correct. It was a possible sighting of the hummer only. Emphasis on possible.

If my memory serves me right the poster went back and checked the time. And the conclusion was that if the sighting was Michelle it had to be before she came to Dales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin