FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the necklace & pendent detail was released because the LE want pawn stores to be on the look out for it. The LE probably knew about this for sometime and allowed it to remain quiet so as to give the person who may have had it time to pawn it.

There is also the possibility LE withheld the info on the necklace & pendent so as to give the person who may have had it to sell it to someone or give it to a GF...

In either case this withholding of info on the necklace was most likely done to allow some time to pass in hopes to generate new leads...

Hmmmm maybe, maybe .... I think personally it's creepy clear that Scientology is involved somehow. You can ignore that fact if you all wish, but it's plainly there. That is an 8 point cross, and it symbolizes The Church of Scientology :crazy:

I really want this woman to be found alive and returned to her family. I hope I am 100% wrong in what I am about to throw out there. To tell you the truth kind of hate myself somewhat for beginning to give up hope she will be found, but it has been a week now. Without a doubt her kids need her back. The father isnt stable enough to raise them, sorry. Where is the father of the older child?

So, go back to Occam's Razor - the most simple explanation being the most likely. The show aired, she dropped the kids off, they got into an arguement about child support because Dale was reminded she has to pay for the ring, he flipped out and got violent because that's his habbit ( read about synaptic responses, especially in alcohol abuse) and he killed her in a rage. His father, the enabler, is covering for his "baby boy" for the sake of the kids with an aliby. LE knows all of this, they just need to find the body, but need him to drop his guard for a clue. He was driving the car, made it look like she left the house, the text message to her brother easily proves this. (dont know who was watching the kids at that time, but it isnt a HUGE hole in the theory), disposed of the body, abandoned the car. If anything judging by his appearance on the people's court he's no rocket scientist but he's also not entirely stupid, he could have pulled this off if it was important enough to him, but the harder part for him would be to keep his wits about him.

Meh, just baseless speculation on my behalf. I hope they find you today Michelle, the world is a better place with people like you IN it.

Ironhorse,

When you saw the vehicle, where you able to see through the windows or where the windows tinted to dark to see inside?

Hmmmm maybe, maybe .... I think personally it's creepy clear that Scientology is involved somehow. You can ignore that fact if you all wish, but it's plainly there. That is an 8 point cross, and it symbolizes The Church of Scientology :crazy:

I really want this woman to be found alive and returned to her family. I hope I am 100% wrong in what I am about to throw out there. To tell you the truth kind of hate myself somewhat for beginning to give up hope she will be found, but it has been a week now. Without a doubt her kids need her back. The father isnt stable enough to raise them, sorry. Where is the father of the older child?
So, go back to Occam's Razor - the most simple explanation being the most likely. The show aired, she dropped the kids off, they got into an arguement about child support because Dale was reminded she has to pay for the ring, he flipped out and got violent because that's his habbit ( read about synaptic responses, especially in alcohol abuse) and he killed her in a rage. His father, the enabler, is covering for his "baby boy" for the sake of the kids with an aliby. LE knows all of this, they just need to find the body, but need him to drop his guard for a clue. He was driving the car, made it look like she left the house, the text message to her brother easily proves this. (dont know who was watching the kids at that time, but it isnt a HUGE hole in the theory), disposed of the body, abandoned the car. If anything judging by his appearance on the people's court he's no rocket scientist but he's also not entirely stupid, he could have pulled this off if it was important enough to him, but the harder part for him would be to keep his wits about him.

Meh, just baseless speculation on my behalf. I hope they find you today Michelle, the world is a better place with people like you IN it.

I know what you mean, I find that I have become such a pessimist in these cases...I will be shocked if Michelle, or Karen, or any of the other young women, are found alive and I hate thinking that...JMO

I know a lot of people don't think it's a coincidence that she went missing after the People's Court appearance and after dropping off her children and it sure seems that way. Then I remember Gary Condit.

JIMHO, I think it WAS the court appearance that sparked what ultimately caused Michelle to go missing. I could be wrong.

According to this article, it was DS who wanted to go on the People's Court. I believe he did that, thinking that she would relent BEFORE the show, and go back with him. When the ploy didn't work,.......well, Michelle disappeared.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-p...moms-close-friend-describes/story?id=15015584
Launer said that she and Parker used to watch court TV shows and make fun of the people on the shows. When Smith decided he wanted to go on the show to resolve the couple's dispute over the ring, Parker was reluctant but went.

I know, I know, he's not a POI or a suspect. But then, that's to LE he isn't. ;)

JMHO
fran

FLORIDA has only rear license plates. I am not sure of the effiency of the cams at the toll booths. First of September I dropped my room mate off at Orlando's airport, and headed home, east, on (toll) (Beachline) 528. Being it was 6 am, I wasn't paying attention, and with no E-pass, drove right through with out stopping and paying toll. So far to date, I have received nothing in the mail about the infraction.

Yes, both coming and going...especially in states where a front and back license plate is required, I dont remember what Florida is. If the toll plazas have that fast lane where you don,t have to slow down if you have E-Pass, then they have that special lane usually with a set speed limit of 60-65 with a steel pole above and crossing over the lane, in which case there will be a camera on the top of the pole aiming at the front of the car & another on the side of the lane (usually far left) which concentrates on the rear of the car and a device that also measures speed, literally some are equipped with that now. Unbeknownst to all of us, we could be getting speeding tickets in the mail from a remote device.

Ironhorse,

When you saw the vehicle, where you able to see through the windows or where the windows tinted to dark to see inside?

You've got to see this from my perspective... I had no knowledge of this vehicle being sought after so I really had no inclination to be on the lookout for a black Hummer that day. It wasn't until Sunday did I see a image on TV of the decal on the rear window, and that's when my memory was jogged. I just recall that I saw that vehicle pass me on the right and it had got well past me when I saw the decal on the rear window. So, no I never saw who was driving and the vehicle did have extremely dark tinted windows. Plus I was also trying to focus on driving the vehicle I was operating so taking my eyes off the road wasn't something I could do but for a few seconds.

You've got to see this from my perspective... I had no knowledge of this vehicle being sought after so I really had no inclination to be on the lookout for a black Hummer that day. It wasn't until Sunday did I see a image on TV of the decal on the rear window, and that's when my memory was jogged. I just recall that I saw that vehicle pass me on the right and it had got well past me when I saw the decal on the rear window. So, no I never saw who was driving and the vehicle did have extremely dark tinted windows. Plus I was also trying to focus on driving the vehicle I was operating so taking my eyes off the road wasn't something I could do but for a few seconds.

I totally understand you weren't looking for this vehicle and you totally answered my question with regards to the windows being really dark tinted.

Thank you.

...So, go back to Occam's Razor - the most simple explanation being the most likely. The show aired, she dropped the kids off, they got into an arguement about child support because Dale was reminded she has to pay for the ring, he flipped out and got violent because that's his habbit ( read about synaptic responses, especially in alcohol abuse) and he killed her in a rage. His father, the enabler, is covering for his "baby boy" for the sake of the kids with an aliby. LE knows all of this, they just need to find the body, but need him to drop his guard for a clue. He was driving the car, made it look like she left the house, the text message to her brother easily proves this. (dont know who was watching the kids at that time, but it isnt a HUGE hole in the theory), disposed of the body, abandoned the car. If anything judging by his appearance on the people's court he's no rocket scientist but he's also not entirely stupid, he could have pulled this off if it was important enough to him, but the harder part for him would be to keep his wits about him. ...

In the search for Caylee Anthony by LE, TES, and local/out-of-state volunteers, dozens and dozens of places were guessed at as to where Caylee's remains would be found, but ultimately she was found in what was the most logical place suggested--in the wooded area up the street from where she lived. Occam's Razor at its finest. She wasn't up in Oveido, or at the Orlando Airport. She hadn't been taken on a plane and gone up to someone and said "My name is Caylee Anthony," as someone reported. She was, as we all thought in our hearts, dead, and she was still in the Anthony neighborhood.

So your speculation isn't baseless, Blade Runner: it is the most simple explanation from among competing hypotheses; it is the one that makes the fewest new assumptions (Occam's Razor).

We've heard some complex theories about MP's disappearance: broad-daylight carjacking with the vehicle being rejected by the chop-shop owner because there was too much publicity surrounding this case; or postulation that this case is related to the JK or TO cases and Hataway or Watters had something to do with it; or that Michelle has been taken from her vehicle to fall into the hands of human traffickers; or it's an abduction by an unknown person who saw People's Court that day; or that DS hired someone to do away with Michelle--whatever, the guesses could be endless.

This was an act of passion by someone Michelle was involved with on and off for over four years. It is someone who has several times already been abusive with Michelle. And most importantly, it is someone with a temper that has been proven to be out of control when it comes to Michelle and other women. It is a simple explanation, and it makes the most sense.

Occam's Razor at its finest.

What do you believe is the connection? I was reading on Bill Warner's PI site (link below) which he states "The Church of Scientology in Orlando is at 1830 E Colonial Dr which is right in the middle of where Michelle Parker’s vehicle was found and where her cell phone was last used and all the other activity. Could Michelle Parker have sought refuge with the Church of Scientology in Orlando after she felt humiliated by the episode of the People’s Court that she appeared in and that aired on the same day she disappeared?"

I guess I must not really understand, because I don't see how any religion would allow a family to suffer with such worry over their loved one.

He did make another good point though in reference to the decals. He said "no car-jacker is going to spend the time to remove the deacls from the windows of a vehicle he has stolen and is now dumping...expecially in the parking lot of an apartment complex...Get Real Here!"

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/

Car decals generally take a scraper tool of some sort to remove (I had one that took up the entire back of my van, similar to MPs) and come of in little bits and pieces. It's a shame I doubt they'll ever find it, but there are probably little bits of it left behind on the ground wherever it was removed. It would've taken a little time too, assuming they got it all off, probably 20-30 minutes in my opinion.

What do you believe is the connection? I was reading on Bill Warner's PI site (link below) which he states "The Church of Scientology in Orlando is at 1830 E Colonial Dr which is right in the middle of where Michelle Parker’s vehicle was found and where her cell phone was last used and all the other activity. Could Michelle Parker have sought refuge with the Church of Scientology in Orlando after she felt humiliated by the episode of the People’s Court that she appeared in and that aired on the same day she disappeared?"

I guess I must not really understand, because I don't see how any religion would allow a family to suffer with such worry over their loved one.

He did make another good point though in reference to the decals. He said "no car-jacker is going to spend the time to remove the deacls from the windows of a vehicle he has stolen and is now dumping...expecially in the parking lot of an apartment complex...Get Real Here!"

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/

I'm sorry, but Bill has the location of the Church of Scientology wrong. 1830 E. Colonial is "No Where" near where her Hummer was found and her cell pinged. He needs to look at the map again.

FLORIDA has only rear license plates. I am not sure of the effiency of the cams at the toll booths. First of September I dropped my room mate off at Orlando's airport, and headed home, east, on (toll) (Beachline) 528. Being it was 6 am, I wasn't paying attention, and with no E-pass, drove right through with out stopping and paying toll. So far to date, I have received nothing in the mail about the infraction.

You get 3 runs a month before you get a letter.

I'm sorry, but Bill has the location of the Church of Scientology wrong. 1830 E. Colonial is "No Where" near where her Hummer was found and her cell pinged. He needs to look at the map again.

Very true... I probably should have noted that. I mainly was interested in what the connection was, and that's the only thing I saw. I quite honestly didn't think of any Scientology connection....I just thought they were doing a bolo for the necklace because it was unique looking.

Just a comment about the Court TV appearance. I don't know if this is the case with her and his appearance, but I had a case for Civil Suite and Court TV contacted me to see if I was willing to fly out to CA and have my case done with them. I was the Plaintiff and was suing for around $1,000. I would go before Judge Brown or Nancy Grace, and if I won the defendant's judgment would be paid by the TV show. They would contact the defendant and explain the circumstance with them as well. Our expenses are paid to go to CA; travel, hotel, ect. I think this is how they get people to go on the show and air their dirty laundry if you will. I mean why else would you do this, without an attorney????? So I am just guess here, but I bet Michelle didn't have to pay the judgment to him because the show paid it for her.

Anyone have any knowledge with this stuff, please chime in.

P.S I didn't go that route and did win my judgment, but she has never paid it in full to this day.

What do you all think about the possibility of whoever is responsible for Michelle's disappearance intentionally set the scene(ie.where to abandon car, what belongings to take, etc) to attempt to make it look as tho they were connected.. Locals do you think it's common knowledge to locals about the details of these other two missing woman's cases?? And would they be familiar enough to attempt "to set a scene" to point in the direction of Michelle's case being connected to one or both of the other women's disappearances??

I think the biggest difference between Michelle and Jennifer's abduction is Jennifer was most likely taken from her condo. Michelle was at the ex's condo, or apartment. I think in Jennifer's case, the person knew her habits and saw her leaving for work each day and took that opportunity to abduct her. Michelle wasn't at DS at the same time each day. But with that said, the two abductions look very much alike. It may have been planned to look that way, or the person just happened to see Michelle and took the opportunity to grab her. If that was the case, they still had to have some kind of plan in place, like how to get to her, where to leave the car, what to do with the victim, if it is trafficking, there would have to be others in place to get her out of the area, things like that. I think there has to be some level of planning to get this far and avoid being caught by LE. She could very well be still in the area, just in someone home or apartment until it is safe to transport her, or she could be dead and her body just well hidden. IDK, but you can't ignore the how close these two cases are.

In the search for Caylee Anthony by LE, TES, and local/out-of-state volunteers, dozens and dozens of places were guessed at as to where Caylee's remains would be found, but ultimately she was found in what was the most logical place suggested--in the wooded area up the street from where she lived. Occam's Razor at its finest. She wasn't up in Oveido, or at the Orlando Airport. She hadn't been taken on a plane and gone up to someone and said "My name is Caylee Anthony," as someone reported. She was, as we all thought in our hearts, dead, and she was still in the Anthony neighborhood.

So your speculation isn't baseless, Blade Runner: it is the most simple explanation from among competing hypotheses; it is the one that makes the fewest new assumptions (Occam's Razor).

We've heard some complex theories about MP's disappearance: broad-daylight carjacking with the vehicle being rejected by the chop-shop owner because there was too much publicity surrounding this case; or postulation that this case is related to the JK or TO cases and Hataway or Watters had something to do with it; or that Michelle has been taken from her vehicle to fall into the hands of human traffickers; or it's an abduction by an unknown person who saw People's Court that day; or that DS hired someone to do away with Michelle--whatever, the guesses could be endless.

This was an act of passion by someone Michelle was involved with on and off for over four years. It is someone who has several times already been abusive with Michelle. And most importantly, it is someone with a temper that has been proven to be out of control when it comes to Michelle and other women. It is a simple explanation, and it makes the most sense.

Occam's Razor at its finest.

How and when would the Ex-fiance had time to accomplish all that occurred in such a short time span? Plus he would have had 2 three year old's in tow while trying to do this and also have to have an alibi... Sorry, just not buying that theory.

Abduction at 3:15... Send a text on her phone at 4:26pm... Carry out the deed dump the body, remove the window sticker, get the vehicle to Walden Circle and then get back home to Lee Vista Blvd & Goldenrod before the police show up at his home to ask when he last saw MP... That's just too much to find plausible especially when it was a well know fact that MP was going to his home that afternoon to drop off the kids. The first place the Police go is the last place she was known to have been. While the LE hasn't said when they dropped in to speak with him one can pretty well guess it was long before the Hummer was found at Midnight.

Nevertheless, I've not ruled out his involvement, I just don't see how he could have done it, at least not without some help.

The appearance of her on TV and her disappearance that same day could be just an odd coincidence?

agreed Bern. That is how those court tv shows work. The People's Court used to work like this (please keep in mind this was back in the Judge Wapner day and I do not know if it is still the show's practice):

The limit for which you can sue on People's Court is $5,000.00.

The plaintiff and defendant go to where the filming is done, expenses are paid by the show. That means flights, hotels stays, limo to taping etc.

There is a "pool" of this $5,000.00

The $5,000.00 is used to pay whatever the judgment was. If there are monies left over in the pool after paying the verdict amount, those monies are split evenly between the two parties.

So there is definately finacial incentive to go on these shows IMO. Not only to resolve a pending lawsuit without having to come up with money to pay a possible verdict, but also a trip, with hotel and air fair covered.

How and when would the Ex-fiance had time to accomplish all that occurred in such a short time span? Plus he would have had 2 three year old's in tow while trying to do this and also have to have an alibi... Sorry, just not buying that theory.

Abduction at 3:15... Send a text on her phone at 4:26pm... Carry out the deed dump the body, remove the window sticker, get the vehicle to Walden Circle and then get back home to Lee Vista Blvd & Goldenrod before the police show up at his home to ask when he last saw MP... That's just too much to find plausible especially when it was a well know fact that MP was going to his home that afternoon to drop off the kids. The first place the Police go is the last place she was known to have been. While the LE hasn't said when they dropped in to speak with him one can pretty well guess it was long before the Hummer was found at Midnight.

Nevertheless, I've not ruled out his involvement, I just don't see how he could have done it, at least not without some help.

The appearance of her on TV and her disappearance that same day could be just an odd coincidence?

I agree with you Iron, that is why I thought of human trafficking, or car jacking, or just a guy seeing a beautiful woman and taking her. I can't figure out how the ex accomplished all that had to take place to do this himself. He could have arranged it, but do we know if he knew in advance when she would be in the area dropping off the kids? And where did he get the money to pay for such a hit on her, I mean really, he had to sue for the ring. So I don't think he had enough motive, and money and that goes to means in this case. He may have had an opportunity, but not means. So who is next up?

Ironhorse I agree it could end up being that the show airing that day was an absolute fluke coincidence.. What further makes me feel this way is in looking at all people, places, and things and us all going about our days doing extremely ordinary tasks and that in our everyday lives we all at some point do have strange, unusual, and even extraordinary circumstances that eventually occur to us all in varying different degrees of extraordinary(speaking of their being on court broadcast in this case).. But in the end all of the people who unfortunately meet with foul play.. Of them the absolute vast majority are just going about their everyday lives, ordinary tasks(Michelle dropping off kids prepping to go to work).. When bam!! There Life is forever changed in the blink of an eye when they collide with foul play and their lives are taken..

So, I do keep it in the forefront of my mind that tho, Michelle had the extraordinary event of the court broadcast that day, but that all in all she was going about her everyday, ordinary life when she collided with foul play.. That for me keeps the option wide open for random, or crime NOT involving Dale..

But on the other hand it cannot be disregarded a history of extremely volatile relationship, combined with extraordinary circumstance of that day having the show broadcast with the two of them, further showing that volatile relationship, and last combined with her last known being alive and well was with Dale.. Those, too stay in the forefront of my mind..

Last thing I want to mention that may or may not be relevant here.. In following the Sky Metalwala case we have a mom openly admitting to leaving her 2yr old and 4yr old alone, unsupervised for long periods of time 11+ hrs and on multiple occassions.. Am just putting out there with knowing what I've Learned following that case there is nothing saying something similar could have been done for part of the time on that Thursday. May sound far fetched to some but I've learned it happens all the time sadly.. Again not SAYING Dale did so am only put this info out there as food for thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro