FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you record and upload it!

Sorry, but no I can't... It was only shown on TV for a few seconds and it's not available on their website, at least not yet... If they ever provide a link to it I'll pass it along.

They are showing it again now but I was mistaken it wasn't a Hummer it looks to be a SUV in the driveway.

The raid took place on Rose Blvd, somewhere between S Texas Ave & OBT (Hwy 441)... No arrest were made but the police said the raid was in connection with MP search... Hmmm, wonder what all that was about?

Also-I don't know if it is still done this way-but a person doesn't contact the court shows to ask to go on television. The shows have what is similar to casting agents-runners-who search through cases that are filed locally in any specific location. They also probably have people who work in certain courthouses(clerks) who if they get an interesting case filed in their offices they give the runners a heads-up. If the runners find any cases that seemed to be interesting and/or unusual they contact the plaintiff who has filed the case locally and the defendant and ask them if they would like to go on the show. Each person agree to go on or they don't. If either one of the people involved are not interested then that's it. No one is required to go on television to have their cases resolved.

Do you have DS's father's home listed on ths map?

No, but I think Sparky did one or at least has stated DS's father lives close Belle Isle and where the phone pinged/signaled. Near the saloon.

AND WA LA.....Do we have a winner?

The home where father of DS lives on Rose Blvd....3 miles from where her Hummer was found.

The raid took place on Rose Blvd, somewhere between S Texas Ave & OBT (Hwy 441)... No arrest were made but the police said the raid was in connection with MP search... Hmmm, wonder what all that was about?

Sorry, but no I can't... It was only shown on TV for a few seconds and it's not available on their website, at least not yet... If they ever provide a link to it I'll pass it along.

They are showing it again now but I was mistaken it wasn't a Hummer it looks to be a SUV in the driveway.

http://g.co/maps/3c8bk

We need to see that clip that the neighbor videoed of the house being raided.. If Ironhorse
Is correct and there was a black hummer there that's huge!!

Can someone please record and upload that's local??

So is there a Rose Boulevard and a Rose Avenue all in West Orange County?

There is a Rose Ave but it's in the northwest part of Orlando, close to Maitland Blvd... Rose Ave isn't the street location the news gave for the raid, they said Rose Blvd near S Texas Ave.

AND WA LA.....Do we have a winner?

The home where father of DS lives on Rose Ave....3 miles from where her Hummer was found.

Is this map correct? Distance from house search to where Hummer was found? Thanks

http://g.co/maps/gau6p

There is a Rose Ave but it's in the northwest part of Orlando, close to Maitland Blvd... Rose Ave isn't the street location the news gave for the raid, they said Rose Blvd near S Texas Ave.

Thank you for the clarification of the fact there is a Rose Boulevard and Rose Avenue and in different areas. :)

We need to see that clip that the neighbor videoed of the house being raided.. If Ironhorse
Is correct and there was a black hummer there that's huge!!

Can someone please record and upload that's local??

I was mistaken I only got a fast glance the first go around... After seeing the clip for the second time it's just a SUV like a Chevy Blazer or something. No Hummer, No Hummer, No Hummer...

The father of Dale Smith lives on Rose Ave. See map from WKMG.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 6.16.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 6.16.45 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
I was mistaken I only got a fast glance the first go around... After seeing the clip for the second time it's just a SUV like a Chevy Blazer or something. No Hummer, No Hummer, No Hummer...

Map of Rose Blvd. Think you can recognized the house?

http://g.co/maps/qfcnb

Wow sparky! So it was DS dad's house?

Are you sure of this? If it is DS father's house, this means DS is still on the radar of LE... I figured LE despite everything they've said was keeping an eye on DS and his alibi...

I sure hope this doesn't turn into a story of where a bad son is being protected by an even worse father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecp2001