FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The News just confirmed that the House raided did in fact belong to DS's father...

What exactly does raided mean in terms of this story. Did a lot of LE go in with weapons? Did a couple just show up and go inside?

The News just confirmed that the House raided did in fact belong to DS's father...

Ruh-Roh! I wanna know Where those babies are?! Things could get very desperate, very quick.. I think they should definitely be with other family, no?

Dad lives on Rose Blvd. Not Rose Ave. The map and distances are correct that hollyblue posted ^above^..

Sparky, do you know how close the raided home was to dad's?

Smooth, Ironhouse just confirmed it is the fathers house.

What exactly does raided mean in terms of this story. Did a lot of LE go in with weapons? Did a couple just show up and go inside?

They did block off the road... That's a bit more than just dropping by to say hello. As for whether they had firearms drawn I don't know... The News did report that they had a man setting in a patrol car for a while but no arrest were made. It didn't say whether they took any evidence from the home or not...

But something peeked LE interest enough so that they could convince a Judge to sign off on a search warrant.

Let's Bring Michelle Parker Home.....

Praying she'll be home soon!

:praying::praying::praying:

Live chat on cfnews13:

8:12 News 13's Christine Webb: Neighbors reported seeing twins -- in that area outside...around where the house was raided but we have not gotten that confirmed

8:17 News 13's Christine Webb: News 13 did some research -- the Orange County Property Appraiser Website shows the home that was raided was that of a Dale W. Smith -- but we do not know if that's jr or sr. Dale W Smith Jr -- is the ex boyfriend of Michelle Parker

8:17 News 13's Christine Webb: News 13's Jacqueline Fell just knocked on the door -- the people inside were very upset and told her to leave....

8:26 News 13's Christine Webb: The latest -- at 5pm tonight Orlando Police raided a home on Rose Blvd -- in connection to the disappearance of Michelle Parker. The Orange County Appraiser's Office shows that house belongs to a Dale W. Smith

To clarify they are def talking about the DAD's house of DS!

http://www.cfnews13.com/live-chat

eta..8:36 News 13's Christine Webb: We are working right now to find out where the children are

8:45 News 13's Christine Webb: @praying for Michelle -- it is true that someone was placed in a patrol car...but we are told noone was placed under arrest

8:45 News 13's Christine Webb: Hi Kacee, we are working to get the latest as to what brought them to that house...we'll have a live update at 9pm on News 13 -- and I will keep you updated here as well

8:50 News 13's Christine Webb: We have just been told the twins are still with Dale's family

The most recent info from this chat is being posted by others in 'real time' below & on following pages.

Hoping that $50K loosened some lips tonight.

News 13's Christine Webb:
Right now they are still trying to locate her iphone -- still missing...but the last ping was in the Waterford Lakes area...

This is from the live chat, has anyone heard this before or is Ms. Webb getting her facts wrong. I was under the impression that her phone last pinged in the Oakridge Rd area, hence the reason they set the command center up there.

8:43

News 13's Christine Webb: @Linda -- the Raid happened at around 5pm -- we are told police are still there on the scene....we promise to keep you posted right here with the latest as to what's going on

Rose Blvd Home Father of Dale Smith Raided

See photos of home I got from google.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 8.15.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 8.15.24 PM.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 8.16.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 8.16.10 PM.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 8.01.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 8.01.13 PM.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 47
WoW police are still there!!
News 13's Christine Webb:*@Linda -- the Raid happened at around 5pm -- we are told police are still there on the scene....we promise to keep you posted right here with the latest as to what's going on

8:43

News 13's Christine Webb: @Linda -- the Raid happened at around 5pm -- we are told police are still there on the scene....we promise to keep you posted right here with the latest as to what's going on

Patty, do you have the video where the reporter went to the Father's home and he made the comment

Dale was with him when Michelle was "supposed" to have gone missing?

According to News13, they are still at the scene. They confirmed that there was someone taken away in a patrol car, but LE still says no one has been arrested at this time.

There is an Ocasio that lives on that street too. Probably not related but it just struck me as I read through the property owners list on Rose Blvd. I pray they find her tonight!!

Right now they are still trying to locate her iphone -- still missing...but the last ping was in the Waterford Lakes area...

This is from the live chat, has anyone heard this before or is Ms. Webb getting her facts wrong. I was under the impression that her phone last pinged in the Oakridge Rd area, hence the reason they set the command center up there.

I think Ms. Webb is mistaken on some facts. The Police have repeatedly stated the last phone ping was in the Oakridge area...

Clarification needed....??? Last pinged at Waterford but was powered down near the saloon on Oakridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy