FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, we really need clarification on where Dale's father lives. Does he live on Rose Avenue or on Rose Boulevard.

Yes you're correct, Sparky.. And I don't want rumors to be started so to clarify..

THE HOUSE SEARCHED WAS ON THE SAME STREET AS DAD AND THERE WAS NO HUMMER IN THE DRIVEWAY, JUST DARK SUV(per ironhorse)..

Wanna make sure I'm understanding correctly? :)

Yes you're correct, Sparky.. And I don't want rumors to be started so to clarify..

THE HOUSE SEARCHED WAS ON THE SAME STREET AS DAD AND THERE WAS NO HUMMER IN THE DRIVEWAY, JUST DARK SUV(per ironhorse)..

Wanna make sure I'm understanding correctly? :)

Sparky stated the father lives on Rose Avenue; the raid was on Rose Boulevard. We really need clarification that the father lives on Rose Avenue.

ETA: Sparky has clarified now that it is Rose Boulevard.

Yes I have the correct info hang on and I'll get it

Bumping with Info

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 8.03.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 8.03.12 PM.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 44
Sparky stated the father lives on Rose Avenue; the raid was on Rose Boulevard. We really need clarification that the father lives on Rose Avenue.

I got to excited. My fault it's Blvd. Hang on I've got it

I can find it if we know his first name...or hopefully with an initial? Anyone?

I got to excited. My fault it's Blvd. Hang on I've got it

I did a map on the last page from where the search was being conducted to where the car was found by the mall...if it's indeed Rose Blvd.

The father of Dale Smith lives on Rose Ave. See map from WKMG.

Now I'm totally confused.

Earlier we heard DS's father lives 3 miles from where the Hummer was found, to the NW of Orlando on Rose Avenue. BUT Rose Ave. is far more than 3 miles from Walden Circle--NO? And on the map you posted, if it says Parent's Home (meaning DS's father), the place mapped for TV is Rose Blvd., not Rose Ave.

Oh, my head aches. :( lol Someone straighten me out please.

ETA: Never mind, I see it's Blvd. after all. Makes sense now! :)

OK, we really need clarification on where Dale's father lives. Does he live on Rose Avenue or on Rose Boulevard.

Dale Smith's Father lives on Rose Blvd in Orlando, 3 miles from where the Hummer was found and aprox 3 miles from Jesse Blacks in the opposite direction.

Here's the thing... LE don't go to the trouble of raiding a house unless they have good cause. Cause enough that they can get a Judge to sign off on a search warrant...

It may be simply a case of a dumb kid finding her phone and making a call on it. Whatever the reason for the raid you can be sure it had more than hearsay evidence to get a search warrant.

Now I'm totally confused.

Earlier we heard DS's father lives 3 miles from where the Hummer was found, to the NW of Orlando on Rose Avenue. BUT Rose Ave. is far more than 3 miles from Walden Circle--NO? And on the map you posted, if it says Parent's Home (meaning DS's father), the place mapped for TV is Rose Blvd., not Rose Ave.

Oh, my head aches. :( lol Someone straighten me out please.

ETA: Never mind, I see it's Blvd. after all. Makes sense now! :)

It is ROSE BLVD. My fault sorry to excited.

I've been reading all the posts but haven't commented until now.
According to the property appraiser website the father of DS lives on Rose Blvd.

Dad lives on Rose Blvd. Not Rose Ave. The map and distances are correct that hollyblue posted ^above^..

Sparky, do you know how close the raided home was to dad's?

I added the house search to the map. It's H and as Sparky says...it's right smack dab in the middle of where the phone pinged and where the car was found.

http://g.co/maps/42wca

The News just confirmed that the House raided did in fact belong to DS's father...

Dad lives on Rose Blvd. Not Rose Ave. The map and distances are correct that hollyblue posted 1 page back..

Sparky, do you know how close the raided home was to dad's?

I do not know what house it was. I just wanted to clarify that I did not say it was Dale Smith's father house that was raided. Only that his father does live on Rose Blvd.

Sorry if you thought I knew what house it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710