FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a little more info about tomorrow's press conference.

ORLANDO -- We're expecting to learn all new details about what may have happened to Michelle Parker Thursday.

The missing mother of three disappeared in the Orlando area in November, and has never been found.

[snip]

Orlando Police and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement formed a team to review the case and find new leads.

FDLE agents now tell us they'll have a news conference Thursday morning to discuss any progress they've made.

News 13 will have live coverage of the press conference starting at 9:30 a.m.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/5/23/special_team_investi.html

ORLANDO, Fla. —

There could be a major break in the case of missing Orlando mother Michelle Parker on Thursday.

WFTV found out that a group assigned to take a fresh look at the evidence in the case is expected to reveal new information that could help investigators figure out what happened to Parker, who disappeared in November.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/new-information-expected-michelle-parker-case/nPC2J/

I am going to try not to get bummed out yet. I am still holding out hope she is some where, any where, alive. I followed the Siarra LeMar case and hoped she was a 15 yr old run away and now they arrested someone for her murder. They don't have a body, but they have DNA to support the arrest and murder charges.

I know we don't always agree on this thread, but we do agree that we need to pray for Michelle and her family and friends; that we need to bring Michelle home to give some kind of "closure" to them.

Yvonne, Lauren and Erica (Michelle's cousin) are there with the sheriff.

Experts are in a room there now. Crime labs, different agencies, State attorney office. They are all going to go over the evidence again.

Yvonne is speaking.

She is crying. She is expressing her gratitude for everyone still caring. She is pleading for any information.

Q: What makes this case so difficult? You have a suspect.

A: He is a very serious person of interest. They are trying to connect the dots. There are a few more dots that need connecting. They need to fit that missing piece of the puzzle. He wants to resolve this today.

Dale Smith is the strong person of interest and new info has come in over the past month.

The smart panel is looking at the case for the first time with fresh eyes and fresh ears.

Wow, reporter asked if Dale Smith Jr is the suspect, sheriff said YES. Has been since day 1.

Dale Smith is still the prime POI. Very active case and has been since 11/17/2011. New information has come in over the past months. Having the Smart panel dissect the case today. The panel has not been given any information about the case. They are looking over the evidence with fresh eyes.

says they could be close to closing the case... they need to connect a few dots

Yvonne says "Man up. Do the right thing. People in Orlando know where Michelle Parker is. Tell us where she is. I want my baby back."

Michelle's mom doesn't care if anyone goes to jail or not.. she just wants her baby back

:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member