FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence that this was random in any way...shape...or form yet evidence Dale could be involved. He was carry out his promise that "her day was coming soon"...IMO

So until we either have a new suspect or evidence Dale wasn't involved IMO it's not fruitful at all to search random places not connected to Dale...if it walks, talks, and smells like a duck. Well you know the rest....

Don't forget last one to see the missing person. I wish I could say that as long as I've been here that does not usually prove to be significant but we all know differently!

There really aren't many clues (of which I am aware) leading back to Dale, though. That's the problem, and the reason I wish we had more information so we could consider other possibilities.

Michelle didn't live in a bubble; to the contrary, she is a girl who seems to have really put herself out there on a number of fronts. Frankly, it seems odd to me that examining a life like that hasn't produced more than one viable suspect and raises fears of a myopic LE. They zeroed in right away. What if they missed something just beyond?

See that's where I think a lot of people speculate that LE zeroed in too quickly. That is a VERY big assumption. From what I read LE did a VERY thorough job in the beginning considering at least three alternatives:
1. Dale
2. Random person/car jacker/abductor
3. She walked away

After collected whatever evidence they had Dale became the PRIME suspect...not a POI big difference and pretty telling if you ask me. That says we know who's involved now we need additional evidence to prove it! JMO

I also wonder if LE has looked at former friends who are still friends but kinda low key friends and their locales. Especially well ....I wont go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892