FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is like following a map...if you travel the right path it will lead you where you need to go. I would think Dale had a place in mind...such as a sinkhole close to where he attended a 501 convention...some place that came to mind! What other places would you think he would say that's a good spot?

Ahhh yes, patterns, paths, I agree.

If it was Dale, it's my opinion he had an accomplice at least one, if not more.

To find Michelle...we need to figure out where Dale hid her. Do you have any thoughts or insight on hiding places? Random location or familiar place?...let's hear your best shot Thor...where could he have hid her?

Very good question Jazz, would it be a familiar or random place?

I'm not Thor but if it were me I'd want some place that could never be associated with me but that I was familiar with.

Anyone agree?

It is like following a map...if you travel the right path it will lead you where you need to go. I would think Dale had a place in mind...such as a sinkhole close to where he attended a 501 convention...some place that came to mind! What other places would you think he would say that's a good spot?

IMO Searching for somebody through the prism of a single suspect is something the Police has probably already done without success. Continuing on doing so serves solely in limiting one's options in finding Michelle. From a purely logistical point of view, at this point, having eliminated all the obvious places Dale might have hidden Michelle body, the search should be conducted without this obsessive idea that all flows from a single suspect and widened to include any places where "anyone" could have hidden a body.

I agree he had at least one person to help during the crime and IMO his parents helped with the "cover up"...

Yes absolutely and I do not limit my opinion with the parents helping with just the "cover up".

IMO Searching for somebody through the prism of a single suspect is something the Police has probably already done without success. Continuing on doing so serves solely on limiting one's options in finding Michelle. From a purely logistical point of view, at this point, having eliminated all the obvious places Dale might have hidden Michelle body, the search should be conducted without this obsessive idea that all flows from a single suspect and widen the search to any places "anyone" could have hidden a body.

And where do you think those places where "anyone" could have hidden a body are, just a few examples please.

Very good question Jazz, would it be a familiar or random place?

I'm not Thor but if it were me I'd want some place that could never be associated with me but that I was familiar with.

Anyone agree?

That is why I mentioned a sink hole or place near an event he attended or possibly a job site or childhood hangout. It wouldn't be an obvious place that could be traced back to him but I doubt it would be a random place!

That is why I mentioned a sink hole or place near an event he attended or possibly a job site or childhood hangout. It wouldn't be an obvious place that could be traced back to him but I doubt it would be a random place!

Exactly! I don't think it'd have been a spur of the moment decision, it's been something that's been thought about for a while, just in case. (all my opinion only)

IMO Searching for somebody through the prism of a single suspect is something the Police has probably already done without success. Continuing on doing so serves solely on limiting one's options in finding Michelle. From a purely logistical point of view, at this point, having eliminated all the obvious places Dale might have hidden Michelle body, the search should be conducted without this obsessive idea that all flows from a single suspect and widened to include any places where "anyone" could have hidden a body.

Again to think up a random person (bar patron, Sasquatch, stalker, car jacker, etc) makes no sense to me when all the clues lead back to Dale being involved...IMO Dale is our guy so all searchable areas should be based on what we know about him. Where are some places he stranded Michelle in the past? Anyone know?

Yes absolutely and I do not limit my opinion with the parents helping with just the "cover up".

I wonder if the parents took polys? I know Dale refused because IMO he knew he'd fail, but what about the parents? That reminds me...I was trying to find links to when the parents were subpoenaed versus when they found the phone. IIRC the phone was found hours after the parents were interviewed.

Again to think up a random person (bar patron, Sasquatch, stalker, car jacker, etc) makes no sense to me when all the clues lead back to Dale being involved...IMO Dale is our guy so all searchable areas should be based on what we know about him. Where are some places he stranded Michelle in the past? Anyone know?

Wonder if SS his former fiancee could give any clues?

I wonder if the parents took polys? I know Dale refused because IMO he knew he'd fail, but what about the parents? That reminds me...I was trying to find links to when the parents were subpoenaed versus when they found the phone. IIRC the phone was found hours after the parents were interviewed.

You're bringing up a lot of info I'd forgotten about! I'm going to have to go back and look. I still think that was an attempt to throw LE off the trail. (where the phone was left)

Dale is not "our guy" may be yours and others but not mine, besides it makes sense that all the places even remotely connected to Dale have been searched by the police already, why limiting your search? Is not that the Dale "connection" has yield any results in finding Michelle anyway. And why does it not make sense a random abduction could have occurred?

Fyi Jazz, I loved the comment about Sasquatch but I think in Fla they're called Skunk Apes. lol but I just noticed your location and I bet you knew that....

Dale is not "our guy" may be yours and others but not mine, besides it makes sense that all the places even remotely connected to Dale have been searched by the police already, why limiting your search? Is not that the Dale "connection" has yield any results in finding Michelle anyway. And why does it not make sense a random abduction could have occurred?

It's my opinion that no one is limiting the search.

The hidey spot just hasn't been found yet because there is that one place that I suspect he's gotten someone else to leave her.

Someone I strongly strongly STRONGLY suspect who has helped him before.

Uhmmm a random abduction? Why would a random abductor take the decals off the windows IF he was only interested in taking Michelle and ditching the car?

There really aren't many clues (of which I am aware) leading back to Dale, though. That's the problem, and the reason I wish we had more information so we could consider other possibilities.

Michelle didn't live in a bubble; to the contrary, she is a girl who seems to have really put herself out there on a number of fronts. Frankly, it seems odd to me that examining a life like that hasn't produced more than one viable suspect and raises fears of a myopic LE. They zeroed in right away. What if they missed something just beyond?

There is no evidence that this was random in any way...shape...or form yet evidence Dale could be involved. He was carry out his promise that "her day was coming soon"...IMO

So until we either have a new suspect or evidence Dale wasn't involved IMO it's not fruitful at all to search random places not connected to Dale...if it walks, talks, and smells like a duck. Well you know the rest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9