FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this country people do not get "reduced rights" because they are merely suspected of of something, that is not because we want to protect the guilty but because we want to protect the innocents. Without those basic guarantees one leaves in a Police state and IMO that would not be a good thing at all.

At the end of the day you are correct I am for smaller government and protecting our most basic rights...It's just tough when you look at what happens to children when left in the care of a dangerous man like Dale...It's kind of like letting your children play in traffic or handle a deadly snake you have that check in your gut that says "this ain't gonna turn out pretty"... That's just the feeling I get in this case unfortunately!

Snipped:

I think there is some question as to whether Dale can provide financially for the kids now that he has been terminated from MASCO. Records show he filed paperwork to start a cabinet-installing biz in March but he seems pretty desperate for cash as revealed in recent court filings.

I think it's going to be very tough for him to get clients now that his criminal history has been made public.

Doesn't make my point any less valid. As for Dale I wish him well in finding income and provide for his kids, also I think there some FB page out there or something like that dedicated in helping Dale with his financial problem.

At the end of the day you are correct I am for smaller government and protecting our most basic rights...It's just tough when you look at what happens to children when left in the care of a dangerous man like Dale...It's kind of like letting your children play in traffic or handle a deadly snake you have that check in your gut that says "this ain't gonna turn out pretty"... That's just the feeling I get in this case unfortunately!

Not agreeing with you at all really, I think Dale is going to be fine and so will his kids despite all of this.

I agree. I guess my point is I came into this case with a FRESH mind not knowing anything about Michelle or Dale. YET based on info I have gathered here and independently, I STRONGLY believe Dale is responsible. If I were on the jury I'd come back with a guilty verdict at this point without the prosecution bringing any new data to the table...but that being said it took me hundreds of hours to get here and no jury would spend that amount of time learning the ins and outs of the case like I did. So at the end of the day, without new info, it PROBABLY would be hung jury! JMO

Jazz, this answer right here (the one from you quited above) is why I personally think they haven't charged him yet.

At this point in time, I'm on the fence. No idea if he's guilty or not, but that's bc my mind always plays devils advocate. Would I want to be his friend? Well, considering his record & the suspicion surrounding him, probably not - but I'm still not comfortable calling him guilty of something that hasn't been proven. I still think there's a chance it could be somebody else. Honestly. A lot point to it being Dale but seriously Florida has the most overturned murder/death penalty cases in our nation. Le uses so many tactics. From what they've said, they're focused on him. I can only wonder what they have.

Snipped:

I think there is some question as to whether Dale can provide financially for the kids now that he has been terminated from MASCO. Records show he filed paperwork to start a cabinet-installing biz in March but he seems pretty desperate for cash as revealed in recent court filings.

I think it's going to be very tough for him to get clients now that his criminal history has been made public.

Apparently he was doing fine until named PS. Just one reason IMO that LE needed to wait in naming him so soon, it hurt his kids more than anyone.

Statistically speaking it's improbable new evidence is found after 6 months of gathering. That is why I believe the Police main focus at this point is on finding Michelle where a wealth of new evidence may very well still exist.

Yes statistically speaking you are correct but my point is how do you look for Michelle without looking for more clues on Dale?

This is a bad analogy but works...Someone just stole your car. There was someone you know let's call him Chip who told you they were going to steal your car some day... Chip has shown a lot of interest in your car. You have even fought Chip before over the car and had to tell him on numerous occasions to leave your car alone but still Chip keeps pursuing your car.

One day you reluctantly let Chip borrow your car and he comes back and says your car is missing. He has no clue where it went and refuses to take a lie detector test or help finding your car. How would you locate your car?

It would be pretty fruitless to randomly search for your car where there was no evidence or a lack of clues. Your car could be anywhere. Instead...You'd follow Chip around, gather witnesses who may have seen Chip, go to LE and request his bank statements and phone records, on and on...

I know a long way to get to my point but IMO LE knows who did this...They are trying to turn over a few more rocks to get the missing info they need on Dale...establish probable cause then we can all see what LE has, and debate whether the jury will go GUILTY or not guilty. JMO

Apparently he was doing fine until named PS. Just one reason IMO that LE needed to wait in naming him so soon, it hurt his kids more than anyone.

Well said, I think this is one example of how not-so-veiled and outright accusations without real evidence plus all kinds of innuendos can destroy a person's life. Still if he is really smart and keeps his head down both he and his kids can come out reasonably ok at the end.

Doesn't make my point any less valid. As for Dale I wish him well in finding income and provide for his kids, also I think there some FB page out there or something like that dedicated in helping Dale with his financial problem.
Are you talking about the friends and supporters of Dale FB page? If so, I think last time I saw...among the 257 or so people on there (including the fake FB accounts with the first name Buck and last name Fuddy) they didn't even raise a buck a person...so if he can survive on a couple hundred dollars every 6 months...all the power to him..

Yes statistically speaking you are correct but my point is how do you look for Michelle without looking for more clues on Dale?

This is a bad analogy but works...Someone just stole your car. There was someone you know let's call him Chip who told you they were going to steal your car some day... Chip has shown a lot of interest in your car. You have even fought Chip before over the car and had to tell him on numerous occasions to leave your car alone but still Chip keeps pursuing your car.

One day you reluctantly let Chip borrow your car and he comes back and says your car is missing. He has no clue where it went and refuses to take a lie detector test or help finding your car. How would you locate your car?

It would be pretty fruitless to randomly search for your car where there was no evidence or a lack of clues. Your car could be anywhere. Instead...You'd follow Chip around, gather witnesses who may have seen Chip, go to LE and request his bank statements and phone records, on and on...

I know a long way to get to my point but IMO LE knows who did this...They are trying to turn over a few more rocks to get the missing info they need on Dale...establish probable cause then we can all see what LE has, and debate whether the jury will go GUILTY or not guilty. JMO

I did not say the Police is not looking at Dale still, I said it is improbable they'll find any new evidence giving they have been looking for six months already, IMO they are primarily looking for Michelle now, if not all along, for this is their best chance to solving this case. Also the Police job is not, as I said before, to establish guilt or innocence but to gather evidence.

Well said, I think this is one example of how not-so-veiled and outright accusations without real evidence plus all kinds of innuendos can destroy a person's life. Still if he is really smart and keeps his head down both he and his kids can come out reasonably ok at the end.

I disagree. IMO LE have some pretty strong evidence thus the reason he still carries the PRIME suspect title 6 months in...They absolutely did the right thing naming him a suspect. How can they get witnesses and/or tips about Dale if they never named him a suspect? One other bonus: IMO keeping him away from the public is a smart thing...look how he pushed that cameraman. What if someone didn't pay their bill? Or complained about the job he was doing? I wonder if he had any "misunderstandings" at work?

I posted about this before, but a relative on my husbands side, went missing at the age of 16. That was 30 years ago. The family was sure her dad killed her and she was buried in the basement of the home. LE had nothing, so it was never dug up nor was he arrest. Just this past year they found her living her life out in CA. She just took off, and never looked back. This state will give you the DP and if they are wrong, you can't undo it. So I am like Jersey, I need to know for sure before I say someone is guilty.

Are you talking about the friends and supporters of Dale FB page? If so, I think last time I saw...among the 257 or so people on there (including the fake FB accounts with the first name Buck and last name Fuddy) they didn't even raise a buck a person...so if he can survive on a couple hundred dollars every 6 months...all the power to him..

I hope he finds more people willing to help.

I did not say the Police is not looking at Dale still, I said it is improbable they'll find any new evidence giving they have been looking for six months already, IMO they are primarily looking for Michelle now, if not all along, for this is their best chance to solving this case. Also the Police job is not, as I said before, to establish guilt or innocence but to gather evidence.

I never said it's LE's job to establish guilt or innocence I agree they just gather evidence. I believe they have gathered quite a bit on Dale!

I disagree. IMO LE have some pretty strong evidence thus the reason he still carries the PRIME suspect title 6 months in...They absolutely did the right thing naming him a suspect. How can they get witnesses and/or tips about Dale if they never named him a suspect? One other bonus: IMO keeping him away from the public is a smart thing...look how he pushed that cameraman. What if someone didn't pay their bill? Or complained about the job he was doing? I wonder if he had any "misunderstandings" at work?

It is unlikely the have "strong evidence" against Dale. Strong evidence are the stuff arrests are made of and Dale has not been charged with any crime. I think Dale is correct in staying out of the public cacophony, it is best for him and for his kids.

Well he could probably write a "If I did it" book like OJ and maybe raise $200 or $300 more JMO...

If he could write a book, any book, and sell it for whatever price it would be an income for him and the kids and I think he should go for it.

Snipped:

If he has a hard time getting clients bc of these circumstances, & even more important is that other companies might not want to hire him bc of these circumstances, then I'm pretty sure that technically qualifies him for Welfare & maybe even free healthcare for his kids. A lot of our nation is on Welfare & keep pumping out babies that they'll still have custody of. So Dale maybe not working wont help him to lose his kids.

If he has a hard time getting clients bc of these circumstances, & even more important is that other companies might not want to hire him bc of these circumstances, then I'm pretty sure that technically qualifies him for Welfare & maybe even free healthcare for his kids. A lot of our nation is on Welfare & keep pumping out babies that they'll still have custody of. So Dale maybe not working wont help him to lose his kids.

I don't get "helps" one to loose custody of one's children ... never mind. And how did we get to welfare now? And how does this helps in finding Michelle again?

I don't get "helps" one to loose custody of one's children ... never mind. And how did we get to welfare now? And how does this helps in finding Michelle again?

Thor, you misunderstood the context of my post. Posters were making comments about losing custody, or where the kids should be, yada yada. Then it was brought up that he can't or is having a hard time getting clients. It's also been said he can't take care of his kids with no money, and so on. That's why I brought up welfare. He would qualify & help his situation. It's been insinuated throughout these threads that he's not a good dad, that he's not working, abusive & so on. My post was in response to it all put together. If he cannot work bc of lack of clients, & if he's unemployable at the moment bc employers are afraid to take a chance on him, then welfare could be a route to feed his children.

I personally think they both (Michelle & Dale) had an eye opening experience on PC. Neither one looked good. Not in the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home