FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the children have only visited their grandparents 3 times in 6 months IMO Dale is clearly in the wrong. That is NOT liberal visitation even by the most "liberal" of definitions. I can see no valid excuse for not holding his end of the bargain UNLESS Michelle's parents breeched the contract of which we have no evidence of that taking place...THUS IMO he will remain in the wrong until he does what is right and let's the twinners see BP and YS more often.

Regarding Dale's involvement, the formula is pretty simple:
(all JMO).

1. Dale made Michelle disappear
2. Dale knows where he put her
3. Focus on the person who MADE her disappear and KNOWS where she is -Dale
4. This leads you to where he put Michelle.

It really is simple like that!

IMO I don't think the Police are focusing on proving Dale did it at this time, they have gone over and over whatever evidence or clues they might have and we know what the results of that are since they haven't charged Dale with any crime, and I strongly doubt they are waiting for Dale to confess.

I think their efforts are in finding Michelle no matter who did it and from there hopefully trace it all back to the perpetrator.

Yes I agree, we could have a debate on this topic and I would love it, but it is off topic.

Love your posts as they constantly work my mind!

Actually, in reference to your post quoted, I kinda think it is on topic. Bring up the old "can't prove a negative" is a tactic that's been used by defense lawyers & their investigators for years. I learned this on my HS debate team in 1984 lol when I was put on the defense team bc my teacher had to even the prosecution team - mock trial & we won btw. By challenging pro-prosecution to prove the negative, it allows arguments from the defense to investigate & give adverse reasons. It's a fishing technique that's been used for years. The defense will find the hardest to change steadfast opinionated people & work them like a pretend jury, then use those arguments to investigate & disprove...& if it can't be disproven, then other adverse examples of what if could be given. Therefore subtly insinuating that the prosecution would be wrong & the jury would buy it bc they're too confused & not as intellectual to know otherwise, even though the prosecution was right all along. The old proving & debating negative is how defense teams win cases. Wow.

Off to research Dale's history of repeated child abuse. I'm sure it's documented somewhere here in the links that this verifiably occurred, and that you aren't just repeating gossip, hearsay and one-sided allegations such as might appear in a request for a PPO, right?

What is a PPO?

Keep in mind, the prosecution doesn't have to prove the negative. The defense only wants the public to believe that. It is the prosecution's job to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, not to prove it 100%.

Off to research Dale's history of repeated child abuse. I'm sure it's documented somewhere here in the links that this verifiably occurred, and that you aren't just repeating gossip, hearsay and one-sided allegations such as might appear in a request for a PPO, right?

In case you missed it...Michelle's older son witnessed Dale assault Michelle and the twinners witnessed Dale punch out a window and threaten to kill Michelle. I think it was back thread a bit. If you find more links please share. TIA

Keep in mind, the prosecution doesn't have to prove the negative. The defense only wants the public to believe that. It is the prosecution's job to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, not to prove it 100%.

So we are kind of like a mock jury here!

LOL yesterday I got to hear about how my wife calculated the max value of the radius of the universe and how it's equal to the event horizon radius for the amount of mass in the universe. So we are all living in a black hole. LOL Makes me appreciate my fries that much more.

That is absolutely hysterical!

Good news is you COULD probably find 12 impartial jurors right now and the case COULD go guilty just based on what we know. I'd go guilty and I have no horses in the race so to speak...I want justice for Michelle and believe Dale did it... Other than that no strong opinions;)

I am a strong believer in parent's rights but I do believe when they become the SOLE suspect in a murder or disappearance crime they should have reduced rights. Especially when they have a history of repeated violence and child abuse like Dale Smith JMO. We could go over a LONG list of reasons why (Josh Powell) is the first one that comes to mind...Just saying!

In this country people do not get "reduced rights" because they are merely suspected of of something, that is not because we want to protect the guilty but because we want to protect the innocents. Without those basic guarantees one leaves in a Police state and IMO that would not be a good thing at all.

Good news is you COULD probably find 12 impartial jurors right now and the case COULD go guilty just based on what we know. I'd go guilty and I have no horses in the race so to speak...I want justice for Michelle and believe Dale did it... Other than that no strong opinions;)

Alotof people just knew CMA was gonna fry but she didn't bc her defense team worked every bit of social media that they could. When people show emotion, it shows a reaction. Since anybody could be on a jury, the defense prejudged a jurors reaction by playing it out beforehand.

Does Casey Anthony ring a bell????? Just change the venue and see if 12 people who think one is guilty but don't feel the prosecution made the case of reasonable doubt and see if you win. This is what we are saying, even if you "THINK" but there is no "PROOF", you will not get a conviction. JMO

IMO I don't think the Police are focusing on proving Dale did it at this time, they have gone over and over whatever evidence or clues they might have and we know what the results of that are since they haven't charged Dale with any crime, and I strongly doubt they are waiting for Dale to confess.

I think their efforts are in finding Michelle no matter who did it and from there hopefully trace it all back to the perpetrator.

It's not LE's job to "prove" Dale did it. They are most likely gathering evidence, looking for Michelle, and trying to establish probable cause. It's the DA's job to prove Dale did it...We aren't that far along YET. Be patient! I am confident we will get there soon enough. JMO

In many cases LE focuses on the perp in this case Dale in order to figure out where he hid Michelle. SO the jobs are not mutually exclusive (trying to find Michelle and trying to find her killer) but rather inclusive as one leads to the other IMO.

In case you missed it...Michelle's older son witnessed Dale assault Michelle and the twinners witnessed Dale punch out a window and threaten to kill Michelle. I think it was back thread a bit. If you find more links please share. TIA

A family court having evaluated all "actual" evidence presented at he hearings has awarded custody to Dale, for whatever little significance that might have.

Alotof people just knew CMA was gonna fry but she didn't bc her defense team worked every bit of social media that they could. When people show emotion, it shows a reaction. Since anybody could be on a jury, the defense prejudged a jurors reaction by playing it out beforehand.

I agree. I guess my point is I came into this case with a FRESH mind not knowing anything about Michelle or Dale. YET based on info I have gathered here and independently, I STRONGLY believe Dale is responsible. If I were on the jury I'd come back with a guilty verdict at this point without the prosecution bringing any new data to the table...but that being said it took me hundreds of hours to get here and no jury would spend that amount of time learning the ins and outs of the case like I did. So at the end of the day, without new info, it PROBABLY would be hung jury! JMO

A family court having evaluated all "actual" evidence presented at he hearings has awarded custody to Dale, for whatever little significance that might have.

I agree he is the winner in the court's eyes...they saw the evidence and still awarded him custody. Winning custody doesn't mean the ruling/verdict was correct. OJ, CA, and Josh Powell ring a bell?

It's not LE's job to "prove" Dale did it. They are most likely gathering evidence, looking for Michelle, and trying to establish probable cause. It's the DA's job to prove Dale did it...We aren't that far along YET. Be patient! I am confident we will get there soon enough. JMO

In many cases LE focuses on the perp in this case Dale in order to figure out where he hid Michelle. SO the jobs are not mutually exclusive (trying to find Michelle and trying to find her killer) but rather inclusive as one leads to the other IMO.

Statistically speaking it's improbable new evidence is found after 6 months of gathering. That is why I believe the Police main focus at this point is on finding Michelle where a wealth of new evidence may very well still exist.

Snipped:

I don't know how many parents would give up their kids, not many I suppose, and I don't understand the relevance of this here, why would any parent give up the kids they love and can take care of?

I think there is some question as to whether Dale can provide financially for the kids now that he has been terminated from MASCO. Records show he filed paperwork to start a cabinet-installing biz in March but he seems pretty desperate for cash as revealed in recent court filings.

I think it's going to be very tough for him to get clients now that his criminal history has been made public.

I agree he is the winner in the court's eyes...they saw the evidence and still awarded him custody. Winning custody doesn't mean the ruling/verdict was correct. OJ, CA, and Josh Powell ring a bell?

No I understand your point is the Courts are wrong and Dale is bad. I don't agree based on the facts IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home