FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What inconsistencies and when did he refuse to answer them? Why is following a lawyer's advice a sign of guilt? Where was it reported that LE believed he lied? Where was it reported that DS refused to cooperate with the police?

Dale has lied repeatedly to LE IMO about when Michelle arrived and left and that she said she went shopping. That is a true sign of guilt...Lying certainly didn't help his case....Like Pinocchio his nose sure was growing...probably still is. ALL JMO

What inconsistencies and when did he refuse to answer them? Why is following a lawyer's advice a sign of guilt? Where was it reported that LE believed he lied? Where was it reported that DS refused to cooperate with the police?

I believe I and others have stated repeatedly that there are not going to be news conferences from LE telling us either their evidence or reasons for naming DSJr as the primary suspect. Having been following this case from the beginning, there are multiple pages of posts with media links as to what the family has said transpired around that event and there are multiple links as to his refusal to take the test the day after his timeline was blown out of the water by the release of the 3:18pm video. All of this information has formed an OPINION in my mind of what transpired on November 28th when he was named primary suspect.

Here is one such media link from that time period in which Michelle's sister indicates that he is not cooperating...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ng-womans-sister-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/

I'm sure if you check the threads from November 27-29, 2011 you'll find many more links that will also spell out the events of those days. The video came out, DSJr was in for more questioning, he was asked to take the polygraph, he refused and got a lawyer.

And no...I do not think a good defense attorney who knew they had a completely innocent client would tell them not to speak to or cooperate with LE. Nor do I think they would stand for their client being named as a prime suspect without any evidence whatsoever. Now a lawyer who is not sure about their client would definitely tell them not speak as they would not want to have to spend valuable time and effort trying to get those statements thrown out if they implicate them in any way should the client end up being arrested and going to trial.

But no one is bound by anything their attorney tells them to do. The attorney works for you. You can work with your attorney and LE to clear your name, which in this case is obviously in the best interest of both the suspect and his minor children. So why isn't he trying to do this?

MOO

But no one is bound by anything their attorney tells them to do. The attorney works for you. You can work with your attorney and LE to clear your name, which in this case is obviously in the best interest of both the suspect and his minor children. So why isn't he trying to do this?

MOO

I think MOST of us know the answer to the question. It's difficult at best to prove something that which isn't true. A leopard cannot prove it doesn't have spots. A fish cannot prove it doesn't live in water. And a circle cannot prove it is not round. In the same way I believe it is impossible for Dale to prove he is innocent.

In other words how does someone who is guilty prove their innocence other than in a court of law? He maybe be able to convince 12 people of reasonable doubt but even in that situation...just like OJ the public will believe otherwise...he has the power and IMO the responsibility as a Dad to at least try to prove his innocence if he truly had no part in Michelle's disappearance. JMO

Well, there's lots of MSM links and statements from the family and LE here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

And, let's see...we have a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

And a timeline:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

And yet another timeline:

http://www.examiner.com/article/timeline-surrounding-michelle-parker-s-disappearance

And there's a wealth of information located in the various threads. Me, I've started re-reading them from the start just to refresh my memory. Unfortunately we don't have a whole heck of a lot of info from LE. JMO they're keeping their evidence close to themselves for a very good reason--why tip off the Prime Suspect and his attorney prior to arrest and trial until such evidence is required by FL Sunshine Laws to be filed with the Clerk of Courts and thus open to public inspection (unless, of course, a judge seals evidence for some reason). All JMO except the links.

I guess a simple list is not possible. Well, it was worth a try. Thanks for the above, anyway.

Some posters here have suggested and continue to suggest that Dale has not cooperated with the police and I have no knowledge, even by media reports, that this is in fact true, correct me if I am wrong. However, let me, for the sake of an argument, assume that some of it is true.

Since we know that DS had been interviewed by the police and we know that in fact it had answered questions, a fact that at least indicates a degree of cooperation, then I think the theory goes that at some point he did not (cooperate), and therefore that is an indication of guilt, then the question must be "at what point did he not cooperate and why", since we clearly do not know the particulars here, let's envision a plausible scenario:

DS is in an interrogation room and he is represented by his attorney, the proceedings are on the record. The police have one-sided or otherwise unverifiable accounts of him having threatened the life of MP at some point in the past, and ask him the following question:

Q. Have you at any time in the past threaten to kill or to otherwise cause severe bodily injuries to Michelle Parker?"

At this point I think there are 3 main scenarios here:

1. A. Yes I have, but I did not mean it, it was just a fight and I would never hurt MP, bla bla bla.

In this case DS has just entered into evidence his own admission of having threatened to kill MP, (regardless of him being innocent or guilty) a factor that might very well contribute to his conviction.

2. A. I have never threatened to kill Michelle Parker, NEVER!!

In this case a juror that might wonder if DS had actually threatened to kill MP is also likely to consider that DS is lying about it as well. Yet another factor that might contribute to his conviction.

3. Dale follows the advice of his counsel and does not answer the question, which leaves the prosecution with the burden to prove this particular allegation behind a reasonable doubt.

Now, in this hypothetical situation is Dale not cooperating in answering the question a sign of guilt or just the action of a possible defendant protecting his life and liberty? What would any reasonable person do in DS position? And please consider that some decisions are easier to make when their consequences do not involve the possibility of you being strapped to a gurney as a perfect stranger injects doses of lethal chemicals into your veins.

Apparently there is or DSJr should be suing the OPD for falsely naming him with no evidence and ruining his life. And considering DSJr has sued for as little as the cost of an engagement ring and some other issue with another woman under $5000, I think he would have been on that months ago.

Of course that would require that he answer to the allegations in a court of law so there's not much chance of that happening.

MOO

Well of course them having a lot more info is just your opinion. I look at it this way, I highly doubt they named Dale ps a few days into the investigation and had good reason to then almost 7 months later be asking for help from the public.

Some posters here have suggested and continue to suggest that Dale has not cooperated with the police and I have no knowledge, even by media reports, that this is in fact true, correct me if I am wrong. However, let me, for the sake of an argument, assume that some of it is true.

Since we know that DS had been interviewed by the police and we know that in fact it had answered questions, a fact that at least indicates a degree of cooperation, then I think the theory goes that at some point he did not (cooperate), and therefore that is an indication of guilt, then the question must be "at what point did he not cooperate and why", since we clearly do not know the particulars here, let's envision a plausible scenario:

DS is in an interrogation room and he is represented by his attorney, the proceedings are on the record. The police have one-sided or otherwise unverifiable accounts of him having threatened the life of MP at some point in the past, and ask him the following question:

Q. Have you at any time in the past threaten to kill or to otherwise cause severe bodily injuries to Michelle Parker?"

At this point I think there are 3 main scenarios here:

1. A. Yes I have, but I did not mean it, it was just a fight and I would never hurt MP, bla bla bla.

In this case DS has just entered into evidence his own admission of having threatened to kill MP, (regardless of him being innocent or guilty) a factor that might very well contribute to his conviction.

2. A. I have never threatened to kill Michelle Parker, NEVER!!

In this case a juror that might wonder if DS had actually threatened to kill MP is also likely to consider that DS is lying about it as well. Yet another factor that might contribute to his conviction.

3. Dale follows the advice of his counsel and does not answer the question, which leaves the prosecution with the burden to prove this particular allegation behind a reasonable doubt.

Now, in this hypothetical situation is Dale not cooperating in answering the question a sign of guilt or just the action of a possible defendant protecting his life and liberty? What would any reasonable person do in DS position? And please consider that some decisions are easier to make when their consequences do not involve the possibility of you being strapped to a gurney as a perfect stranger injects doses of lethal chemicals into your veins.

Dale stopped cooperating early on in the investigation. According to YS...she said to Dale...."You could have avoided this, Dale, if you had cooperated with the police and took a polygraph test when they asked you,’’ Parker’s mother, Yvonne Stewart, told reporters. “You could have eliminated a lot of stress, so unfortunately you brought this on yourself.’’ This was on the 29th of Nov when Dale officially became a SUSPECT...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ter-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/#.T81HNu0ZSfQ

IMO when you have someone who has the troubled past of Dale (drugs, alcohol, domestic violence, abusing women, threatening to kill them and kidnap their children, dishonorable discharge from the military, on and on)...you have to work THAT much harder to try to prove your innocence if you had no part in a person's disappearance. He HAD to have known he'd be their top suspect so why not bend over backwards to provide every piece of info that could lead away from him? Instead IMO he lied and lied and then lied so more to the point he needed an attorney...

I cannot speculate on what Dale was asked in an interrogation room but it appears he most likely was lying thru his teeth....An innocent person answers the questions and helps the LE in the investigation...when you hide facts and lie to LE IMO this leads to becoming their top suspect. JMO.

I was up in Sanford Sat. & drove by The Barn-wanted to report I didn't see any banner or poster about Michelle there...at least from my vantage point. I thought that was sad.

Has anyone ,that has kept a closer eye on this case, ever heard or read mention of the Guy Ct. Geneva Fl area specifically being searched? ( her mother's home is on that road) In the back of my mind, I still wonder if she could be found closer to home. tia

I wonder if Dale would have hidden Michelle by YS' house...talk about a slap in the face to her family...but as evil as Dale is IMO that may be how he could get back at Michelle....to make her pay for what she did...

Now...he had 3 1/2 hours of unaccounted time where he COULD have hidden all kinds of evidence anywhere within about a 1 to 1.5 hr drive to and from where he got rid of evidence and hid Michelle... Still trying to piece together who helped him and the exact time frame. Who was watching PC with him? Family or friends? They needed to hide Michelle and vehicle and most likely used phone to monitor the family's level of panic...

I am thinking based on erased FB posts...a few of his friends could have helped. JMO...There are a few distancing themselves right now as they have stopped "supporting" his FB groupie page and then there are others who have been more public in their support. Was surprised to find out who started his FB groupie page... Do you think friends who were involved might lay low? Or come to forums like this to distract from the truth? I wonder...

IMO he still has a lot of friends on his FB page for being a suspected murderer. Many are Jedi and Cosplay but still...I don't see his groupie page growing though. I wonder how many friendships he's lost over this... Just thinking out loud here to generate some ideas on where Dale hid Michelle and who helped...Anyone else have any thoughts?

Dale stopped cooperating early on in the investigation. According to YS...she said to Dale...."You could have avoided this, Dale, if you had cooperated with the police and took a polygraph test when they asked you,’’ Parker’s mother, Yvonne Stewart, told reporters. “You could have eliminated a lot of stress, so unfortunately you brought this on yourself.’’ This was on the 29th of Nov when Dale officially became a SUSPECT...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ter-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/#.T81HNu0ZSfQ

IMO when you have someone who has the troubled past of Dale (drugs, alcohol, domestic violence, abusing women, threatening to kill them and kidnap their children, dishonorable discharge from the military, on and on)...you have to work THAT much harder to try to prove your innocence if you had no part in a person's disappearance. He HAD to have known he'd be their top suspect so why not bend over backwards to provide every piece of info that could lead away from him? Instead IMO he lied and lied and then lied so more to the point he needed an attorney...

I cannot speculate on what Dale was asked in an interrogation room but it appears he most likely was lying thru his teeth....An innocent person answers the questions and helps the LE in the investigation...when you hide facts and lie to LE IMO this leads to becoming their top suspect. JMO.

This was an hypothetical situation to challenge people to ponder the possibilities and to illustrate why somebody who is not guilty might have a reason not to cooperate. <modsnip>

This was an hypothetical situation to challenge people to ponder the possibilities and to illustrate why somebody who is not guilty might have a reason not to cooperate. <modsnip>

I agree with you that I do think Dale is guilty. I haven't seen any evidence to lead us away from him just yet. My mind cannot speculate on anyone other than him without some reasons or evidence to support that train of thought... That is JMO.

Quick question: Do we know if Dale is still "on the dole" aka taking money from the state right now? I believe he is still on welfare so what's happening with the twinners?

For instance, insurance: Who is paying for the kids' health insurance now that he's out of work? The state, no doubt!

How is he paying his mortgage? Unemployment, probably. Another state-funded program. He is costing us FL taxpayers a ton of money because he chose to make Michelle disappear. JMO

Also I still think there is a good chance Dale sought out "sinkholes." IIRC there was a report somewhere that LE was focusing on sinkholes and is working off a map of them. I cannot find a link though. It may have been early on in the case....Did you read that anywhere? TIA

I wonder if Dale would have hidden Michelle by YS' house...talk about a slap in the face to her family...but as evil as Dale is IMO that may be how he could get back at Michelle....to make her pay for what she did...

Now...he had 3 1/2 hours of unaccounted time where he COULD have hidden all kinds of evidence anywhere within about a 1 to 1.5 hr drive to and from where he got rid of evidence and hid Michelle... Still trying to piece together who helped him and the exact time frame. Who was watching PC with him? Family or friends? They needed to hide Michelle and vehicle and most likely used phone to monitor the family's level of panic...

I am thinking based on erased FB posts...a few of his friends could have helped. JMO...There are a few distancing themselves right now as they have stopped "supporting" his FB groupie page and then there are others who have
been more public in their support. Was surprised to find out who started his FB groupie page... Do you think friends who were involved might lay low? Or come to forums like this to distract from the truth? I wonder...

IMO he still has a lot of friends on his FB page for being a suspected murderer. Many are Jedi and Cosplay but still...I don't see his groupie page growing
though. I wonder how many friendships he's lost over this... Just thinking out loud here to generate some ideas on where Dale hid Michelle and who helped...Anyone else have any thoughts?

Jmo, hiding Michelle in Geneva would have been especially vindictive but if this was done in the heat of the moment, he probably wouldn't have thought that far ahead. But, who knows...even if it was unplanned, the place was familiar to him. Hmmm. Still, it'd be taking quite a chance....
All JMO

I agree with you that I do think Dale is guilty. I haven't seen any evidence to lead us away from him just yet. My mind cannot speculate on anyone other than him without some reasons or evidence to support that train of thought... That is JMO.

Quick question: Do we know if Dale is still "on the dole" aka taking money from the state right now? I believe he is still on welfare so what's happening with the twinners?

For instance, insurance: Who is paying for the kids' health insurance now that he's out of work? The state, no doubt!

How is he paying his mortgage? Unemployment, probably. Another state-funded program. He is costing us FL taxpayers a ton of money because he chose to make Michelle disappear. JMO

Also I still think there is a good chance Dale sought out "sinkholes." IIRC there was a report somewhere that LE was focusing on sinkholes and is working off a map of them. I cannot find a link though. It may have been early on in the case....Did you read that anywhere? TIA

Florida is full of sinkholes. At one time I was researching sinkholes in the Central Florida area and was amazed at the huge amount. It could be the Prime Suspect was familiar with sinkholes in his area. I live not far from there and I know of many up this way. Good idea re the sinkholes. :)

Hey guys, while bike riding today I started thinking about these threads. I started out against Dale, then I was up in the air wondering if Michelle's disappearance is related to other missing persons cases, then against him again, then up in the air...and so on.

So...

I wanted to know why I had such confusion over this case, so I went back to the beginning and found something in my notes... I don't think it's been posted yet. I haven't seen it anywhere, not on any other forum. I'm saving copies of this stuff & then posting it, at least some... Which brings me to this - the picture that le retrieved from Michelle's cell. Anybody have it handy & if so could you please post it for me? I'd like to use it as a comparison...

Hey guys, while bike riding today I started thinking about these threads. I started put against Dale, then I was up in the air wondering if Michelle's disappearance is related to other missing persons cases, then against him again, then up in the air...and so on.

So...

I wanted to know why I had such confusion over this case, so I went back to the beginning and found something in my notes... I don't think it's been posted yet. I haven't seen it anywhere, not on any other forum. I'm saving copies of this stuff & then posting it, at least some... Which brings me to this - the picture that le retrieved from Michelle's cell. Anybody have it handy & if so could you please post it for me? I'd like to use it as a comparison...

This one?

http://www.wftv.com/photo/news/michelle-parker-phone/pL9H6/

Interesting how we all interpret the definition of 'evidence' differently. :)

In all fairness to the rest here I would like to say "as far as we know" there is no evidence. Thing is we all seem to have a difference of opinion as to what LE maybe b holding back. That is where we are all guessing and of course we would have to since we have no idea as to what they have.

Whatever happened to the search off of South Econlockhatchee Trail? Remember le told Dustin that they thought they could find something there? I remember when they searched and also when they ended it there. However, I still wonder why there? So, going through some old notes makes me wonder if it had anything to do with Michelle's & Dale's cell pings. This search happened after Tamara & Dale Sr were questioned...and then after Michelle's cell was found under the Nela due to a tip. Hmmm, so my mind is spinning.

So... I can only wonder if investigators were able to cover the entire area they needed to search.

Dale stopped cooperating early on in the investigation. According to YS...she said to Dale...."You could have avoided this, Dale, if you had cooperated with the police and took a polygraph test when they asked you,’’ Parker’s mother, Yvonne Stewart, told reporters. “You could have eliminated a lot of stress, so unfortunately you brought this on yourself.’’ This was on the 29th of Nov when Dale officially became a SUSPECT... http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ter-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/#.T81HNu0ZSfQ

I don't really think that this was YS's call to make. I mean how does she know that if he would have taken a LDT that he would not have become a PS? Isn't that what she assuming when she said you brought this on yourself?

I'm on my iPhone & it's not popping up. Do I need to download the wftv app in order to see it? Let me try to search google images... Brb.

Sorry. I posted the link from my iPad, maybe that's why? I'll also look for a better link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required