FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if the perp was Dale that answer is "not very easily?" and for what I know almost impossible. If the perp was someone else the answer I guess would be "much more easily". Forensic evidence gathering is enormously efficient nowadays, it's not easy at all to make available evidence disappear and you would really really need to be good. That is why the simpler the crime the most difficult it is to solve. Here there is no simplicity, if your theory is that Dale's did it, and that is exactly the problem, how do you make it all fit together?

Amazingly enough, that is not really true, that forensics is so easily found in a crime scene. It has been unbelievable in many cases here, where nothing was found that could tie a killer to the scene. And these were not geniuses by any means. I just saw a recent repeat of ' the First 48', where the drunken killer bludgeoned and shot 4 members of his family to death, and he left no DNA behind. They relied totally upon a tearful confession to his mother, to find him guilty.

Only problem with this is we don't actually know that he's a better man.

I wonder if it's actually possible Michelle & Dale might have "tried again" after the PC episode. Maybe it didn't work out but was still fresh in Dale's mind. Maybe when she pulled up, she was texting & Dale asked who she was texting. Maybe he grabbed her phone & then saw red when it became obvious she was falling for another man. So maybe her disappearance has nothing to do with the PC episode but everything to do with another man.

Bingo...entirely possible.

We still do not know about the car seat situaton. I highly doubt that DSJr drove around all the time with two child car seats in his truck considering he didn't have the children all that often from what I've read. Plus the restraining order argument seemed to be about transferring car seats because he threw one through her car window. So Michelle gets there, puts the children in the house, and then DSJr tells her he needs the car seats because he's taking the children to his parent's house. This pisses her off but she relents and goes with him to the Hummer to get the seats. So they are already "at sorts" so to speak. So the two of them grab a seat each and head to the truck in the garage. Michelle has her phone with her and the text from NM comes in. She looks at it smiling and he grabs the phone from her. He has taken her phone from her before. She stated it in the PC episode I believe. He starts going through the conversation list in her phone between her and NM, all the while she's mad as hell-o and trying to get the phone back. This is all taking place in the garage while the children are occupied in the condo.

From there you can use your imagination as to how this argument went and the possible outcome.

MOO

Amazingly enough, that is not really true, that forensics is so easily found in a crime scene. It has been unbelievable in many cases here, where nothing was found that could tie a killer to the scene. And these were not geniuses by any means. I just saw a recent repeat of ' the First 48', where the drunken killer bludgeoned and shot 4 members of his family to death, and he left no DNA behind. They relied totally upon a tearful confession to his mother, to find him guilty.

By evidence not being so easy to get rid of I meant just evidence that exists. Many cases are proven with forensic evidence found in weapons, bodily fluids, the body etc ..., hiding the body is perhaps the single best form of evidence hiding since it contains valuable clues like time of death, mode of death, cause of death and so on. Now anyone can find an anecdotal example to support any argument , but forensic evidence are almost universally found in a crime scene, and hiding them is not that easy at all.

That is not to say that all forensic evidence is equally important and that any of them can lead to a perp, that is clearly untrue but they are an invaluable tool in solving a crime. IMO

By evidence not being so easy to get rid of I meant just evidence that exists. Many cases are proven with forensic evidence found in weapons, bodily fluids, the body etc ..., hiding the body is perhaps the single best form of evidence hiding since it contains valuable clues like time of death, mode of death, cause of death and so on. Now anyone can find an anecdotal example to support any argument , but forensic evidence are almost universally found in a crime scene, and hiding them is not that easy at all.

That is not to say that all forensic evidence is equally important and that any of them can lead to perp, that is clearly untrue but they are an invaluable tool in solving a crime.

So are you saying you think this was premediated so he could minimize his chances of leaving behind forensic evidence?

Bingo...entirely possible.

We still do not know about the car seat situaton. I highly doubt that DSJr drove around all the time with two child car seats in his truck considering he didn't have the children all that often from what I've read. Plus the restraining order argument seemed to be about transferring car seats because he threw one through her car window. So Michelle gets there, puts the children in the house, and then DSJr tells her he needs the car seats because he's taking the children to his parent's house. This pisses her off but she relents and goes with him to the Hummer to get the seats. So they are already "at sorts" so to speak. So the two of them grab a seat each and head to the truck in the garage. Michelle has her phone with her and the text from NM comes in. She looks at it smiling and he grabs the phone from her. He has taken her phone from her before. She stated it in the PC episode I believe. He starts going through the conversation list in her phone between her and NM, all the while she's mad as hell-o and trying to get the phone back. This is all taking place in the garage while the children are occupied in the condo.

From there you can use your imagination as to how this argument went and the possible outcome.

MOO

IMO Well the problem with the Condo theory, in my opinion, is not that one cannot imagine the mechanics of an altercation between MP and DL, that leads to murder, the two of them have been fighting about anything under the sun and the PC episode is but one example of many, the problem is making a plausible scenario where the theory makes sense from a logistical point of you, (never mind actual evidence) and I think here the logistics are simple unworkable, especially if one's theory is that the murder /abduction was without premeditation.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there no decomp or other forensic evidence in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car even though it's likely that she had a deceased body, wrapped in plastic, in there for some time? Possibly a day or more in the hot Florida sun?

So if a deceased body, wrapped in plastic, were in the Hummer for a couple of hours at most, would we expect to have any forensic evidence from it? It takes a HRD dog about an hour after death at minimum to hit on decomp from an unwrapped body I believe. And even at that, the body has to be in the same location for a minimum of 20 minutes.

So what if Michelle was left in the Hummer while DSJr took the kids to his parents? And then he got a ride back home to get rid of the Hummer and Michelle. It would have been dark by the time the Hummer left the garage.

And then he gets picked up from Walden Circle and driven back to Rose Blvd where he picks up his truck and heads back home, disposing of the phone on the way.

MOO

dale dork.jpg

Now IIRC Dale had trouble finding dates before he met Michelle. I can see why from this picture. She must have helped him make over his image. He seems to either not wear much for clothes dressing like a wanna be cowboy (Brokeback Mountain look?) or dress like a 12 year old Justin Bieber fan.... I wonder what Michelle saw in him? He must have realized at SOME point he was WAY out of his league... If he couldn't have her no one would...

IMO Well the problem with the Condo theory, in my opinion, is not that one cannot imagine the mechanics of an altercation between MP and DL, that leads to murder, the two of them have been fighting about anything under the sun and the PC episode is but one example of many, the problem is making a plausible scenario where the theory makes sense from a logistical point of you, (never mind actual evidence) and I think here the logistics are simple unworkable, especially if one's theory is that the murder /abduction was without premeditation.

Actually I find the logistics very workable.

MOO

So are you saying you think this was premediated so he could minimize his chances of leaving behind forensic evidence?

Jazz your guess would be as good as mine I guess, but it's just that, a guess. If I were to venture a theory I think one that would be more plausible would be Dale killing Michelle sometimes after she left the condo, I haven't wrestled with the timeline and the particulars yet, but I'll try to come up with a theory, although many posters here have already offered ideas on this issue if I'm not mistaken.

Actually I find the logistics very workable.

MOO

Me and others have spent countless words explaining why this ain't so, and others have done the same saying it is so. I will agree to disagree.

Jazz your guess would be as good as mine I guess, but it's just that, a guess. If I were to venture a theory I think one that would be more plausible would be Dale killing Michelle sometimes after she left the condo, I haven't wrestled with the timeline and the particulars yet, but I'll try to come up with a theory, although many posters here have already offered ideas on this issue if I'm not mistaken.

The problem is if it takes place away from the condo we are most likely talking murder 1 instead of murder 2. I have thought all along murder 1...BUT still how does he get her away from the condo. He likes drugs so that is my best guess right now. Does that seem plausible?

I have spent countless words explaining why this ain't so, and others have done the same saying it is so. I will agree to disagree.

Well I just posted a logical theory that works in that situation...well in my opinion anyway.

But of course you are entitled to your own ;)

MOO

It wasn't meant to be. It looks like that's an activity she engaged in frequently. I was simply throwing out reasonable ideas of what she might have done to kill time in the car for a bit if she didn't want to wake the twins and didn't want to spend time chatting with Dale. I also mentioned playing games on her phone, but I have no idea whether she did much of that. We do know she liked to take pictures of herself.

Well, that, coupled with the previous (I'm paraphrasing) "she had good reason to run away because she had a very public bad hair day on People's Court" remark, makes it seem as if there is some level of cattiness toward Michelle. And this is a victim friendly forum, so IMO, those kinds of remarks are unnecessary. But that's just my opinion.

At any rate, Dale's own attorney starts the window of opportunity for Dale to have killed and disposed of Michelle at 3:18 pm. So that might answer your question right there.

The problem is if it takes place away from the condo we are most likely talking murder 1 instead of murder 2. I have thought all along murder 1...BUT still how does he get her away from the condo. He likes drugs so that is my best guess right now. Does that seem plausible?

Jazz LOL you remind me of the furniture salesman who asks the customer:

"hey buddy, you wanna buy the brown couch or the black?" So either answer is a sale.

Jazz LOL you remind me of the furniture salesman who asks the customer:

"hey buddy, you wanna buy the brown couch or the black?" So either answer is a sale.

That literally made me laugh out loud... needed that Thor. Thank you

... At any rate, Dale's own attorney starts the window of opportunity for Dale to have killed and disposed of Michelle at 3:18 pm. So that might answer your question right there.

Can you explain how it is so. I did not hear the particulars of that one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro