FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that's crazy! I live 8 houses from a river. I complain to high heaven about my flood insurance. Sinkhole deductible? Jeesh I can't even imagine!

For the record, I am still searching sinkholes in the area. Darn rain has been keeping me in the coupe!

Does anyone know what this area is and if it's been searched? The location is less than a mile from Dale's condo, heading north on S. Goldenrod. It's across from the Walmart.

attachment.php

Here's the street view of the entrance.

attachment.php

On the aerial view, you can see several dirt roads through the woods, and there are a couple of ponds back there. Very secluded. Surely, police have searched this area? Google maps has the satellite imagery copyrighted 2012. Was this area accessible from the road at the time of Michelle's disappearance? Anyone know?

I'm trying to figure out when she started the business as compared to when she left Dale. I like to be thorough. You guys know me by now lol. :) I like facts. It's how I work through a thorough timeline, as in where stuff starts to build up. Again, just me being thorough, it's how I like to be. Also, I was under the impression she had the business for awhile, not just a handful of months. So basically, when they went to the PC, she'd only had her business for about 3 months.

March 9, 2011 was the official filing of GLOW.
March 5, 2011 is when she signed off on her paperwork.

PC was recorded June 2011.

I know there are screenshots of Sr researching the Powell case. Wasn't that in June as well? Wonder if the plot to make Michelle disappear started as early as June? Sr and Jr probably had this in the works to "fix her wagon!" jmo

Does anyone know what this area is and if it's been searched? The location is less than a mile from Dale's condo, heading north on S. Goldenrod. It's across from the Walmart.

attachment.php

attachment.php

On the aerial view, you can see several dirt roads through the woods, and there are a couple of ponds back there. Very secluded. Surely, police have searched this area? Google maps has the satellite imagery copyrighted 2012. Was this area accessible from the road at the time of Michelle's disappearance? Anyone know?

This area might be worth searching again. If Dale buried Michelle and covered his tracks it may take a second or third look to find her especially with some of these FL storms they can change the soil. Not sure which searches had dogs as well. The human eye can miss a lot!

This area might be worth searching again. If Dale buried Michelle and covered his tracks it may take a second or third look to find her especially with some of these FL storms they can change the soil. Not sure which searches had dogs as well. The human eye can miss a lot!

So it has definitely been searched? I didn't see a pin on Texas Lil's map (indicating a search there), but seems like it would have been one of the first places LE would look. JMO

I don't recall Dale taking a drug test so IMO the courts had no way to know about Dale's present meth problems if he has them. As for past meth addiction do you know if he ever went to rehab? Maybe one of the Dale supporters knows? TIA

IMO it is not known whether or not Dale had been required to take a drug test by the court. I guess that would be dependent on an allegation of drug use and whether or not there was probable cause. As I indicated in a later post I think that at the hearing either the drug issue was not present or it was not proven to the satisfaction of the court IMO. I don't know one way or the other.

As to whether or not Dale attended rehab I think that would be part of medical records which cannot be released to the public and I am not aware of any being leaked to the press or any other media outlets. IMO

attachment.php

attachment.php

I didn't see the aerial, but since it's across from Walmart, that area is what is considered the "Mud Hole" by the kids. Not sure if you can get in there anymore. It was closed off with No Trespassing signs the other day.

The kids used to take there 4x4's and 4 wheelers out there to play. There is a pond in the back...thus the Mud Hole.

Beach, thank you so much for explaining that.

I just thought of something - We saw sooo much in HaLeigh Cummings' threads that was out & out ridiculous. Those of us familiar remember the "wars" that went back & forth - there were locals on both sides (pro & con Misty or Ron or both). People that were verified didn't help the situation bc several or even mostly all were still divided. We had verified posters from both sides of that family & it was nothing less than one hot mess bc we took most everything they said to be fact since they were verified, when in all actuality its just their opinion. I suspect this is one of those cases where the same situation could arise. I hope it doesn't. I pray it doesn't.

One more thing... We've all been spoiled with the Caylee Anthony case, with the media gaining & supplying all kinds of info, etc. We bad mouth the jury, judge, lawyers, etc., but the fact is that maybe if everything wasn't so readily broadcast everywhere, maybe some things would have been admissible. Maybe there would have been a different outcome if social media wasn't used to the extent that it was. In Michelle's case, I'm glad the police are leary of what to release bc it protects that info by not releasing it. Sure it's frustrating, but I respect them greatly for this.

Well I certainly haven't noticed any "hot messes" here. I think we only have one verified poster don't we? And she has always been very neutral and informative with the factual information she's provided IMO.

Now the CA case was a whole different ballgame because there was an arrest. Once there is, the sunshine laws take over and the evidence has to be released. Perhaps that's one reason why OPD are being very cautious with arrests now. In other states, even after an arrest, the public is still not made aware of the evidence. And once an arrest is made, not only do they have to release their evidence, but the DA has to be ready to go with a trial in 180 days I believe. That's if the defence doesn't request any delays to review the evidence. So since it appears that DSJr isn't going anywhere and that they are willing to continue to say that he is the prime and only suspect at the moment, they are not prepared to make an arrest and take the chance that they do not have enough circumstantial and forensic evidence to get a conviction. Because if they don't get a conviction and Michelle is found, possibly with more forensic and circumstantial evidence that backs up their case, then they cannot do anything about it.

So LE and the DA are doing the best possible thing that they can do right now. Doesn't mean they don't have enough evidence to make an arrest, it just means that they are not confident in obtaining a conviction, especially in light of the what happened in the CA case. It appears that there are some jurors who are not going to be content to convict someone without all kinds of high tech forensics and an actual video of the crime. So until they can find that one last "dot" or until they think there is no chance that they will, I guess they are prepared to sit on this case for a while longer to protect the release of the evidence they have.

It's worth noting that Josh Powell was a couple of weeks from arrest in the murder of his wife when he took the life of his children along with his own. 2 years after she disappeared.

MOO

Well I certainly haven't noticed any "hot messes" here. I think we only have one verified poster don't we? And she has always been very neutral and informative with the factual information she's provided IMO.

Now the CA case was a whole different ballgame because there was an arrest. Once there is, the sunshine laws take over and the evidence has to be released. Perhaps that's one reason why OPD are being very cautious with arrests now. In other states, even after an arrest, the public is still not made aware of the evidence. And once an arrest is made, not only do they have to release their evidence, but the DA has to be ready to go with a trial in 180 days I believe. That's if the defence doesn't request any delays to review the evidence. So since it appears that DSJr isn't going anywhere and that they are willing to continue to say that he is the prime and only suspect at the moment, they are not prepared to make an arrest and take the chance that they do not have enough circumstantial and forensic evidence to get a conviction. Because if they don't get a conviction and Michelle is found, possibly with more forensic and circumstantial evidence that backs up their case, then they cannot do anything about it.

So LE and the DA are doing the best possible thing that they can do right now. Doesn't mean they don't have enough evidence to make an arrest, it just means that they are not confident in obtaining a conviction, especially in light of the what happened in the CA case. It appears that there are some jurors who are not going to be content to convict someone without all kinds of high tech forensics and an actual video of the crime. So until they can find that one last "dot" or until they think there is no chance that they will, I guess they are prepared to sit on this case for a while longer to protect the release of the evidence they have.

It's worth noting that Josh Powell was a couple of weeks from arrest in the murder of his wife when he took the life of his children along with his own. 2 years after she disappeared.

MOO

There are two verified posters on this thread but one hasn't visited for quite some time. JMO, I certainly agree that both verified posters have been nothing but truthful and informative on this thread. :)

I didn't see the aerial, but since it's across from Walmart, that area is what is considered the "Mud Hole" by the kids. Not sure if you can get in there anymore. It was closed off with No Trespassing signs the other day.

The kids used to take there 4x4's and 4 wheelers out there to play. There is a pond in the back...thus the Mud Hole.

How long has the mudhole been there, do you know? Just wondering, 'cause I've been researching Dale's past hangouts when he was younger and I haven't been to that one yet. TIA

How long has the mudhole been there, do you know? Just wondering, 'cause I've been researching Dale's past hangouts when he was younger and I haven't been to that one yet. TIA

It's been there for a long time. The kids have gone there forever. It's just been within the last few months they've been trying to keep them out of there.

There are two verified posters on this thread but one hasn't visited for quite some time. JMO, I certainly agree that both verified posters have been nothing but truthful and informative on this thread. :)

Ah yes What'sThatClue, how could I have forgotten about our other verified local poster and what she had to say about her experience with the prime suspect in this case. Just in case anyone missed it...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #7

I hope that she is doing well and has not been affected negatively in any way for her honesty regarding her experience.

MOO

So do we know for a fact that DS at one point was a meth user (notwithstanding whether he is currently or not)?

I am trying to understand where the meth addict accusations are coming from. (Sorry for the constant questions, but it's very hard for a latecomer to this thread to sort fact from fiction).

IMO it is not known whether or not Dale had been required to take a drug test by the court. I guess that would be dependent on an allegation of drug use and whether or not there was probable cause. As I indicated in a later post I think that at the hearing either the drug issue was not present or it was not proven to the satisfaction of the court IMO. I don't know one way or the other.

As to whether or not Dale attended rehab I think that would be part of medical records which cannot be released to the public and I am not aware of any being leaked to the press or any other media outlets. IMO

IMO he is still a meth user as Michelle said he had problems with drugs and alcohol and we don't have anything to prove otherwise. Jmo

MOO

Great point Kamille! We live in such a fast food society...people may think just because Dale hasn't been arrested he's home free...Dale probably even believes that and he will BE sorely mistaken! IMO there is more than enough circumstantial evidence already to convict him and it's just a matter of time before the dots are ALL connected. I bet Dale thinks he hid ALL the evidence real well...I predict a shock or two pretty soon. ALL JMO

Ah yes What'sThatClue, how could I have forgotten about our other verified local poster and what she had to say about her experience with the prime suspect in this case. Just in case anyone missed it...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #7

I hope that she is doing well and has not been affected negatively in any way for her honesty regarding her experience.

MOO

Thanks for bringing that back in! This makes much more sense now after researching Dale's background (FB, MySpace, Jedi Forums, police records, and speaking with those who know him best). In that post we get the following from someone who knows and spoke to Dale:

(Snipped for relevance)
"1. I have information concerning DS's deceased wife..it is indeed Shannon. And the "brain injury" was not a mere accident.

2. I knew Dale back when I went to college in Orlando. On one particular occasion, he told me his explanation of Shannon's death...please know that these are his words, not mine..."someone *advertiser censored***** her so hard against a bed they crushed her skull."

3. He also implicated that it was a friend and that no one was ever charged with the crime."

The person who was with Shannon REFUSED to answer questions from LE. We cannot sleuth him but he is still friends with Dale and given Dale's past could have helped with Michelle in some way. Dale likes to have others help him dO the dirty work if you catch my drift...ALL JMO

Great point Kamille! We live in such a fast food society...people may think just because Dale hasn't been arrested he's home free...Dale probably even believes that and he will BE sorely mistaken! IMO there is more than enough circumstantial evidence already to convict him and it's just a matter of time before the dots are ALL connected. I bet Dale thinks he hid ALL the evidence real well...I predict a shock or two pretty soon. ALL JMO

I hope you're right. This has gone on too long. I still have trouble comprehending how a human being can disappear without a trace. :(

Fergie is a self admitted recovered meth addict. She's stated in multiple interviews that she's clean now but it took everything out of her to get to this point. She's gotten herself clean & had a child. Nobody would ever suspect that by looking at her - she's gorgeous. So maybe Dale had a problem but not anymore? Thank GOD I don't have experience in this stuff but maybe I'd understand better if I knew somebody that did have this problem. I know kids in college that did X and are now surgeons, lawyers, even a psychiatrist. However, they tried it, wasn't a habit...so maybe they were lucky?

I know Michelle said Dale had problems with drugs and alcohol on the PC episode in June which was only 5 months before she went missing. I highly doubt he cleaned up his act or got the help he needed to beat his addictions. IIRC upstream someone said Dale tried AA recently but fell of the bandwagon? Correct me if I am wrong there. Given Dale's poor track record and history of failing miserably IMO he hasn't kicked the drug and alcohol problems that have followed him the past 20 years! People don't usually kick problems like this WITHOUT professional help. Dale certainly needs that kind of help but I am very doubtful he'd "man up" to admit he has a problem. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro