FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but that is like bringing a light saber to a phaser fight.

As for your objections, it is obvious you have not did your research. Hopefully others will not follow your example.

Sorry, but that is like bringing a light saber to a phaser fight.

As for your objections, it is obvious you have not did your research. Hopefully others will not follow your example.

Again, is not a question of research since no one can doubt its effectiveness, it's the constitutional issue that is the problem and that is not a question of my example (as you put it) as I made sure I did not take a firm position on this issue one way or the other but simply laid out the issues from both sides of the argument, at least as I see them.

The problem for the proponents of such an hypothetical legislation is not what I think or not think, it's the issue of privacy and the myriads of constitutional issues that would certainly arise from such a proposed legislation if the fact that no such legislation has been proposed by a single legislator is not an indication of just that. However, one only needs the power of one's own convictions and in that regard I support your right to pursue it regardless of whether I or others would oppose such legislation or not.

JMO

Again, is not a question of research since no one can doubt its effectiveness, it's the constitutional issue that is the problem and that is not a question of my example (as you put it) as I made sure I did not take a firm position on this issue one way or the other but simply laid out the issues from both sides of the argument, at least as I see them.

The problem for the proponents of such an hypothetical legislation is not what I think or not think, it's the issue of privacy and the myriads of constitutional issues that would certainly arise from such a proposed legislation if the fact that no such legislation has been proposed by a single legislator is not an indication of just that. However, one only needs the power of one's own convictions and in that regard I support your right to pursue it regardless of whether I or others would oppose such legislation or not.

JMO

Again, your judgments are based on a lack of knowledge and therefore hold no basis. That is not my fault. merely an observation of the facts. If you had researched, you would find there would be no such constitutional issues. That is merely a smokescreen for the lazy (those who choose not to educate themselves) and/or the guilty. Those people being equal to those who fear the technology.

Again, your judgments are based on a lack of knowledge and therefore hold no basis. That is not my fault. merely an observation of the facts. If you had researched, you would find there would be no such constitutional issues. That is merely a smokescreen for the lazy and/or the guilty.

Pias, you take stuff too personal IMO. Please don't make this or other issues a matter of not knowing as much as you do, not researching as much as you do, not having as much knowledge as you do and comments of that nature, (as suggested in your post) and I don't even want to go to "That is merely a smokescreen for the lazy and/or the guilty" since I better leave that one alone for obvious reasons.

Lastly one can have difference of opinions without being disagreeable, and I even said I didn't think that idea was a bad one per se just that I could not support it without hearing the constitutional arguments that are sure to arise from it, although I'd very much doubt there could be enough legal frameworks here that would withstand obvious constitutional limitations not to mention lack of popular support.

So let me agree to disagree and move on.

JMO

Bern, was it you that brought up a metal detector? Do they have any for water? Or would that be crazy if people threw pennies in the lakes...

Brought this up bc of Michelle's necklace. It's huge and it's metal...

I found a picture that looks exactly like the pendant Michelle had, the one of the cross...

Bern, was it you that brought up a metal detector? Do they have any for water? Or would that be crazy if people threw pennies in the lakes...

Brought this up bc of Michelle's necklace. It's huge and it's metal...

Yes it was me that thought of the metal dector. And her necklace was the reason I suggested it and the ring. And I still think if you are searching in the woods or a park area, she could be missed. A grave is hard to spot unless you know what you are looking for. That is why when they were looking for a girl up north they call in rangers that new what looked like distrubed areas, it was in the book Searching for Amy.

I found a picture that looks exactly like the pendant Michelle had, the one of the cross...

Can you post the link or the pic? TIA

I remember quite a few pics of the necklace and similar necklaces in the early threads but haven't seen one recently.

My vision isn't as good as used to be...

Attachments

• 558173_219626881497049_2135102356_n.jpg
    558173_219626881497049_2135102356_n.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 43
I also noticed that it seems to be the same place the engagement ring was tossed and lost, but I could be mistaken.

Are there any defunct rollercoasters anywhere near the Walden Cr. area? Just curious. Say, within 7 miles?

Michelle had mentioned their relationship had been a real rollercoaster ride. I had wondered if he might leave her near one.

I am thinking mostly of one that would never be built at again, maybe because of sinkholes or some reason that would make it undesirable for subsequent construction.

I have to say I am as frustrated as both sides on this case. I could sit down and write out a threory that would support 3 versions of what could have happened, One for DS killing her, One for her leaving, and One for SODDI. All would have pretty much the same weight that we have in the first. But I won't it would just cause bickering and I would have to give up stuff I don't want to.

So here is the problem for me, there is no "connection" no "bridge" if you will; to connect anyone to MP and her missing. Now we have some history, but that is not enough, we have some circumstancial evidence, but that won't get you to court and a sure fire conviction. So I think and this is JMO, you have to find some other connection, another bridge, maybe one you haven't tried before. Like if a person is suspect in a missing person case, but maybe you can't prove it; is there some other crime you haven't connect to that person before? Like with Peterson, they couldn't find wife four? so they reopend the 2nd wife's death investagation and bingo, he is under arrest. I am just thowing out an example. Sometime you have to go back and "listen" to what people say, more than one time, you have to open up your mind and do it again.

Going back to that glass of wine now.

sorry to quote myself, but I feel like we need to "listen" when ever possible. GP wrote about a car incident and she gave road names. I looked at the area and that is why I am asking about Senator Beth Johnson Park and the Lake there. This is off I-4 and near 527. I know the park had a music event on November 10, 2011 and I know it is a place where people gather for huge events like the NRC and they wanted occupy the park this year. It is a busy place, but a well known place too. So anyone just walking around or whatever wouldn't be an unusual site. I just feel this place should be looked at as a possible place to search and the Lake.

sorry to quote myself, but I feel like we need to "listen" when ever possible. GP wrote about a car incident and she gave road names. I looked at the area and that is why I am asking about Senator Beth Johnson Park and the Lake there. This is off I-4 and near 527. I know the park had a music event on November 10, 2011 and I know it is a place where people gather for huge events like the NRC and they wanted occupy the park this year. It is a busy place, but a well known place too. So anyone just walking around or whatever wouldn't be an unusual site. I just feel this place should be looked at as a possible place to search and the Lake.

When I began reading Gayle's post and she was telling us she had to pull over, I had hoped she had took a look around and was going to tell us she had found something that could have been Michelle's. Maybe another time.

Two things stand out to me about this case if Jr is the perp.

Military and TPC. Maybe the rollercoaster isn't the right key, but I think it IS IN there somewhere. JMO.

My vision isn't as good as used to be...

Looks like the ribbon they put around his neck from that contest. Or is it his id lanyard from the event? I see green, yellow & red.

Eta: the green yellow & red are actually from shading. The larger picture shows it on Dales forearm & fingers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro