FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a fact that has been reported that the police have already interviewed the twins and it is IMO reasonable to believe that at least while in the custody of their grandparents the police had plenty of access to them. Also IMO if further interviews were necessary, assuming probable cause, it would be within the scope of a mandate from a competent judge to grant such interviews. It is also a fact that there's nothing on the public record so far that could suggest that the twins provided or could provide any incriminating testimony against anyone especially considering that no arrests have been made as a result of their interview(s) and since there is no indication by the police or by any media reports that LE have sought further interviews with the twins or that any such requests were denied.

Since Dale Sr is VERY familiar with the Powell case...let us use that as a reference point. How many times were Josh's boys interviewed by how many professionals BEFORE they finally started to piece together what had taken place? How long did that process take? IMO Dale Jr and Sr are quite familiar with that case and afraid the twinners may recall what happened eventually even if they saw just one piece of the puzzle. Out of that fear, Jr is keeping the twinners from their loving, responsible grandparents BP, GP, and YS. All JMO

Since Dale Sr is VERY familiar with the Powell case...let us use that as a reference point. How many times were Josh's boys interviewed by how many professionals BEFORE they finally started to piece together what had taken place? How long did that process take? IMO Dale Jr and Sr are quite familiar with that case and afraid the twinners may recall what happened eventually even if they saw just one piece of the puzzle. Out of that fear, Jr is keeping the twinners from their loving, responsible grandparents BP, GP, and YS. All JMO

Jazz, I only stated the facts about reports of the twins being interviewed by the police and IMO one would have to be at a loss to imagine what the twins would have had further to say after having been interviewed at least once by LE ... 3 years old do not have complex minds, if they had witnessed something significant they would have had related it to the police during the interview ... I mean Mom and Dad fighting or an act of violence between them is not something they simply might have not recollected then but would recollect now, and in any case, if the police needed to interview the twins further IMO they may obtain a court order assuming such a request would be denied but Dale and that would be even notwithstanding that as a matter of fact there are no suggestions by anyone directly involved in this case, that the police had request such additional interviews much less that they had been denied the opportunity. And I do understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions but someone else is also entitled to mention the facts, where possibly relevant, and to wonder what those opinions are based on so as to try to put what is being said in a given context.

Lastly much has been said and continues to be said about the unfortunate situation that is the visitation issue, which most of us here are well aware of and IMO it seems clear how it becomes extremely difficult for all parties involved to work out visitation schedules of this nature where the parties become antagonists to each other, and not a matter or simply being spiteful or trying to hide some alleged evidence no one's heard of and that has being conjured up in someone's mind just because everything is possible after all. IMO there is no one who's been involved in matters of visitation that does not understand the absolute need to maintain a level of cooperation between the parties that cannot possibly include outright accusations of wrong doing by one side or both. Universally, visitation agreements come with a written stipulation that one party cannot disparage the other IMO and that is not even to speak about outright accusations of murder in a public setting. It seems extremely problematic for any parent to thrust one's own children in these kind of situations and as I expressed in other posts there's a need here for all parties involved to take a step backward and try to sort out the issues in a more productive way and where the interests of the children are the real concerns and not personal feelings, whether justified or not and to take this visitations problem from the public sphere, where every John, Dick and Harry can have their go at it, and into a private family setting where such issues have a far greater chance to be resolved assuming a compromising, non-accusatory and non-confrontational approach to the issues on all sides of the dispute. JMO

I have the answer to this at hand, only because I just posted it recently (Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22).

This article says they were questioned by police. I notice you thanked the original post, so perhaps you've looked at and discounted this article for some reason.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45490...kids-returned-dad-tv-show-disappearance-case/

Colored & Pouffed by me.

I stand by my belief that Baby Dale knows he cannot let the children spend any time with Michelle's family because of what he fears they will disclose about their mother's disappearance.

I respectfully disagree with Thor because before I retired, I worked with many child victims. Here is some of what I learned:

Generally, a close relative noticed something untoward in their play or drawings that alerted them to something amiss and brought the children to therapy.
It takes awhile to develop trust between the child and therapist
Most disclosure from children (especially from children the twins' age) occur in expressive play or drawings.
Kids I (or my supervisees) worked with often balked when asked to talk to LE. In a number of cases the specially trained officers got nothing from the children until they were on the witness stand and the therapists were always in the courtroom in direct sight of the child.
Often, the child will not disclose about the incident(s) until months or years later.

I've posted about this before so you might want to check my older posts.

BTW, In the Powell case, the children were making remarks to adults about their mother's disappearance to ADULTS THEY CONSIDERED SAFE.

Colored & Pouffed by me.

I stand by my belief that Baby Dale knows he cannot let the children spend any time with Michelle's family because of what he fears they will disclose about their mother's disappearance.

I respectfully disagree with Thor because before I retired, I worked with many child victims. Here is some of what I learned:

Generally, a close relative noticed something untoward in their play or drawings that alerted them to something amiss and brought the children to therapy.
It takes awhile to develop trust between the child and therapist
Most disclosure from children (especially from children the twins' age) occur in expressive play or drawings.
Kids I (or my supervisees) worked with often balked when asked to talk to LE. In a number of cases the specially trained officers got nothing from the children until they were on the witness stand and the therapists were always in the courtroom in direct sight of the child.
Often, the child will not disclose about the incident(s) until months or years later.

I've posted about this before so you might want to check my older posts.

BTW, In the Powell case, the children were making remarks to adults about their mother's disappearance to ADULTS THEY CONSIDERED SAFE.

I appreciate your professional opinion and this is very MUCH in line with my thinking...one can NEVER really know what memories and recollections may surface as time progresses...my guess is Dale being Dale probably cared less whether the kids saw him hitting Mommy as he previously attacked Michelle on numerous occasions in front of the children. There is a witness statement as to that...

Dale was probably high on meth or other drugs or at the very least double fisting the drinks...like he does at MegaCon, C6, and all his other foolish Star Wars hooplas. He was watching PC, Michelle came in to drop off the twinners and Dale attacked her in front of the children. She threatened to call the police and he tied her up...That is why he broke his promise to let GP, BP, and YS see the children very "liberally"... Once a blue moon is not liberal visitation...He knows the kids will eventually tell all... MOO, MOO, and MOO baby!

It is a fact that has been reported that the police have already interviewed the twins and it is IMO reasonable to believe that at least while in the custody of their grandparents the police had plenty of access to them. Also IMO if further interviews were necessary, assuming probable cause, it would be within the scope of a mandate from a competent judge to grant such interviews. It is also a fact that there's nothing on the public record so far that could suggest that the twins provided or could provide any incriminating testimony against anyone especially considering that no arrests have been made as a result of their interview(s) and since there is no indication by the police or by any media reports that LE have sought further interviews with the twins or that any such requests were denied.

Colored & Pouffed by me.

Respectfully disagree with your idea that the children have no information to share.

I've written before why the children may APPEAR to have nothing to share. Please read my past posts so you can understand why what you are contending is unaccepted by professionals. There is also a book you might be interested in, it is a basic text for child therapy grad students, but easy to read: TREATING TRAUMATIZED CHILDREN by Beverly James.

Also respectfully disagree with your contention that LE does not want further information from the children. At least LE trained in working with victims/witnesses understand that children reveal information ONLY TO THOSE THEY TRUST and trust takes time to develop. Baby Dale appears to have no intention of letting his children spend time with those they already trust or helping them develop any such trusting relationships with others. (BTW, from working with LE professionally, I have learned that a parent who doesn't have her/his child in therapy after trauma is considered a more likely suspect.)

Shouldn't the twins be enrolled in school this year? Will they be starting tomorrow? If not, why not?

MOO

Jazz, I only stated the facts about reports of the twins being interviewed by the police and IMO one would have to be at a loss to imagine what the twins would have had further to say after having been interviewed at least once by LE ... 3 years old do not have complex minds, if they had witnessed something significant they would have had related it to the police during the interview ... I mean Mom and Dad fighting or an act of violence between them is not something they simply might have not recollected then but would recollect now, and in any case, if the police needed to interview the twins further IMO they may obtain a court order assuming such a request would be denied but Dale and that would be even notwithstanding that as a matter of fact there are no suggestions by anyone directly involved in this case, that the police had request such additional interviews much less that they had been denied the opportunity. And I do understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions but someone else is also entitled to mention the facts, where possibly relevant, and to wonder what those opinions are based on so as to try to put what is being said in a given context.

Lastly much has been said and continues to be said about the unfortunate situation that is the visitation issue, which most of us here are well aware of and IMO it seems clear how it becomes extremely difficult for all parties involved to work out visitation schedules of this nature where the parties become antagonists to each other, and not a matter or simply being spiteful or trying to hide some alleged evidence no one's heard of and that has being conjured up in someone's mind just because everything is possible after all. IMO there is no one who's been involved in matters of visitation that does not understand the absolute need to maintain a level of cooperation between the parties that cannot possibly include outright accusations of wrong doing by one side or both. Universally, visitation agreements come with a written stipulation that one party cannot disparage the other IMO and that is not even to speak about outright accusations of murder in a public setting. It seems extremely problematic for any parent to thrust one's own children in these kind of situations and as I expressed in other posts there's a need here for all parties involved to take a step backward and try to sort out the issues in a more productive way and where the interests of the children are the real concerns and not personal feelings, whether justified or not and to take this visitations problem from the public sphere, where every John, Dick and Harry can have their go at it, and into a private family setting where such issues have a far greater chance to be resolved assuming a compromising, non-accusatory and non-confrontational approach to the issues on all sides of the dispute. JMO

Not only did DSJr keep the children away from Michelle's family for the first 11 days, while they were publicly supporting him in the media, he didn't even call them to express his concern or sympathy.

At the court hearing, he hugged YS and promised her he'd let her see the children. Both of their lawyers were quoted in the media as planning for a meeting fo draft up a very liberal visitation agreement. This was after the family had announced in the media that they believed that maybe he was responsible. The visitation agreement likely would have addressed all of DSJr's concerns about what he perceived the family may say to the children. (completely unfounded if that's what he thought/thinks. I've never seen a more dedicated mother or grandmother than YS)

What happened? DSJr get cold feet and back out, taking his "possessions" and not allowing anyone else to play with them?

None of this played out before the media until everything obviously fell through and DSJr reneged on his promise.

At that point I don't blame Michelle's family for answering the questions about him honestly, although they've still been very diplomatic with their answers. Not so sure I could be as respectful as they have been.

At this point, it's been months since anything has been said by the family in the media. Are they now seeing the children on a regular basis? Doubt it very much. The children are being sheltered, most likely spending most of their time at the Rose Blvd house and I bet they don't go to school this year.

MOO

Not only did DSJr keep the children away from Michelle's family for the first 11 days, while they were publicly supporting him in the media, he didn't even call them to express his concern or sympathy.

At the court hearing, he hugged YS and promised her he'd let her see the children. Both of their lawyers were quoted in the media as planning for a meeting fo draft up a very liberal visitation agreement. This was after the family had announced in the media that they believed that maybe he was responsible. The visitation agreement likely would have addressed all of DSJr's concerns about what he perceived the family may say to the children. (completely unfounded if that's what he thought/thinks. I've never seen a more dedicated mother or grandmother than YS)

What happened? DSJr get cold feet and back out, taking his "possessions" and not allowing anyone else to play with them?

None of this played out before the media until everything obviously fell through and DSJr reneged on his promise.

At that point I don't blame Michelle's family for answering the questions about him honestly, although they've still been very diplomatic with their answers. Not so sure I could be as respectful as they have been.

At this point, it's been months since anything has been said by the family in the media. Are they now seeing the children on a regular basis? Doubt it very much. The children are being sheltered, most likely spending most of their time at the Rose Blvd house and I bet they don't go to school this year.

MOO

BTW the only promise I have seen Dale keep was when he said "Michelle's day was coming..." He never falls through on anything else. Can't keep a relationship, job, service for his country. He FAILS at everything... Some people have a gift where everything they touch turns to gold. With Dale everything he touches ends up dead or missing...Just saying! JMO

Shouldn't the twins be enrolled in school this year? Will they be starting tomorrow? If not, why not?

MOO

This is all JMO, but it would take a responsible, loving, caring parent to enroll the their children in school. We have seen ZERO evidence that Dale is any of these things so I would wager the kids are at Rose Blvd while Sr is manufacturing drugs and Dale is off partying somewhere...

Ok I get it ... Dale is evil, he's s murderer, God knows what the children know and will eventually recollect and that is the reason why they are kept from seeing the grandparents (and is that a professional opinion?) and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on ..., with the usual million and one allegations (none of them even remotely proved) which are practically impossible for anyone to even begin to address in one single post and why bother anyway IMO . Not that one might have not hoped that at least on the issue of visitation there might have been some resemblance of a fair and balanced look at the situation and not that I didn't try to interject one of that, so let me restate my position here which can be summarized as:

IMO If anyone needs the cooperation of others in making things happen for a common goal one cannot demonize the other party, one cannot assert their own righteousness, the other party bad faith, and an overall attitude on being on the right side of things since that is universally understood as not being very productive in getting things accomplished in such situations... and for the life of me I can't understand why there would be one single person that would disagree with that although clearly there seems to be several here that do. IMO

Ok I get it ... Dale is evil, he's s murderer, God knows what the children know and will eventually recollect and that is the reason why that are kept from seeing the grandparents and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on ..., with the usual million and one allegations which are practically impossible for anyone to even begin to address in one single post and why bother anyway IMO . Not that one might have not hoped that at least on the issue of visitation there might have been some resemblance of a fair and balanced look at the situation and not that I didn't try to interject one of that, so let me restate my position here which can be summarized as:

IMO If anyone needs the cooperation of others in making things happen for a common goal one cannot demonize the other party, one cannot assert their own righteousness, the other party bad faith, and an overall attitude on being on the right side of things since that is universally understood as not being very productive in getting things accomplished in such situations... and for the life of me I can't understand why there would one single person that who would disagree with that although clearly there seems to be several here that do. IMO

I disagree with this position and the lack of understanding...I believe that it is productive for Dale to allow the grandparents to see the grandchildren as soon as possible for the children's sake...The grandparents have been fair and balanced and YET Dale does not follow thru with his obligations... But I do agree with your statement "Dale is evil, he's s murderer, God knows what the children know and will eventually recollect and that is the reason why that are kept from seeing the grandparents" On THAT we can AGREE!

Wow, are the twins 5 already? I didn't think they were school age yet.

No...they are four years old IIRC...most children that age get enrolled in pre-school if they have kind, loving, caring, parent(s) who want what's best for their children...of which I DO NOT believe Dale is capable of being nor does he have their best interests in mind. JMO

This costume seems to be a VERY common costume that Dale wears...would Dale have a costume bag(s) of some sort for these types of costumes? If so...are any of them missing? Maybe could have been used in the commission of a crime? What do you think?

Attachments

• Dale at Urinal.jpg
    Dale at Urinal.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 41
No...they are four years old IIRC...most children that age get enrolled in pre-school if they have kind, loving, caring, parent(s) who want what's best for their children...of which I DO NOT believe Dale is capable of being nor does he have their best interests in mind. JMO

Well, that is a matter of opinion and perspective, I guess...

I know many fantastic parents who are strongly anti-daycare, who think preschool is nothing but glorified daycare and who would not dream of enrolling a child.

This costume seems to be a VERY common costume that Dale wears...would Dale have a costume bag(s) of some sort for these types of costumes? If so...are any of them missing? Maybe could have been used in the commission of a crime? What do you think?

Yikes... I hadn't seen that one! Where are these pics posted?

I disagree with this position and the lack of understanding...I believe that it is productive for Dale to allow the grandparents to see the grandchildren as soon as possible for the children's sake...The grandparents have been fair and balanced and YET Dale does not follow thru with his obligations... But I do agree with your statement "Dale is evil, he's s murderer, God knows what the children know and will eventually recollect and that is the reason why that are kept from seeing the grandparents" On THAT we can AGREE!

Jazz please, you know I did not say I believed Dale was evil ... I believe that to be your characterization not mine LOL. <modsnip>

Yikes... I hadn't seen that one! Where are these pics posted?

Yikes for sure, really Dale taking a pee???? Who is taking the picture for one and where is this on line that it is being posted here??????

How do we know the one in the pic is actually Dale? There seems to be nothing of relevance sticking out of that pic ... by the looks of it at least. Just wondering ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro