FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, was it information that is found in MSM or was it your opinion? Big difference to me. Thanks, but nevermind.

Seriously, if the opinion is, say ... that Dale has lied about something and someone else says that there are no facts to support that he did (although one can certainly have an opinion absent facts of course as a matter of feeling) where it then the issue might be to provide facts in support of the allegation, shouldn't it be on the part of those who allege to provide a link?

i haven't read it all like you sleuthers, but I'm getting there :) Promise! Wasn't sure if this was an area ever mentioned, etc. and the body was skeletonized. I know it's a far cry, but you never know.

i haven't read it all like you sleuthers, but I'm getting there :) Promise! Wasn't sure if this was an area ever mentioned, etc. and the body was skeletonized. I know it's a far cry, but you never know.

It's not outside the realm of possibilities esp if the Prime Suspect had help. :). Jmo
Thanks! Worth keeping an eye on the developing story IMO. :)

Jazz, I never said this is a court room, nor have I said you may not have an opinion ... but opinions are based on facts aren't they? Oh ... never mind that one :) But Jazz, seriously, go head and say how guilty in your opinion Dale is, there is really nothing wrong with that and it is your right anyway... unless one's Dale of course ... :jail: and I will maybe point out how wrong you are ... IMO and on the facts of course, since isn't it a fact that he has not been charged with anything and that not even the police are accusing him of any crime a fact here that cannot be overstated.

If you look at my 1100 or so posts on this topic you can clearly see how I have come to the conclusion I have...It all boils down to Dale's activities on the 17th as well as prior. Though no one circumstance would convict Dale...when added together it is either one hell of a coincidence, someone framed Dale, or Dale is in fact guilty. I lean toward GULTY if you hadn't noticed ;)

Someday when Dale is rotting away in his cell...you can come back and say you know what that Jazz was sure right...that grannie and her group of knitting sleuthers figured it out before me... But hey I am glad you are along for the ride... :rollercoaster:

If you look at my 1100 or so posts on this topic you can clearly see how I have come to the conclusion I have...It all boils down to Dale's activities on the 17th as well as prior. Though no one circumstance would convict Dale...when added together it is either one hell of a coincidence, someone framed Dale, or Dale is in fact guilty. I lean toward GULTY if you hadn't noticed ;)

Someday when Dale is rotting away in his cell...you can come back and say you know what that Jazz was sure right...that grannie and her group of knitting sleuthers figured it out before me... But hey I am glad you are along for the ride... :rollercoaster:

Ok Jazz, you keep on using the word "fact" but when asked you could not give me on single piece of direct evidence that ties DS to Michelle disappearance, and how could you? There's is none that we know of factually. And what about circumstantial evidence? The only one that we know of factually is Dale being the last known person to have seen Michelle alive. The rest is just hearsay, and some not even of the confirmed kind, I mean, even some hearsay is not confirmed and are of the third or fourth removed kind if not totally taken out of an hat just because everything is possible. Now, in truth that is not to say the the Police don't have some evidence, probably of the highly circumstantial kind if at all, I would guess, if that fact that they haven't charged him is not an indication of that and as they said, a little according to them, but that is a long way from establishing guilt. What you mean here Jazz, is that you are of the opinion that he's guilty, that your are o the opinion that he lied about stuff and that is what you believe, and where beliefs are the issue who can then argue with them? It's just so that it happens that I like to mix in the facts when talking opinions, and when the opinions are all said and done, the facts/evidence are the only arbiter of it all, and that is why Dale is free today (yet another fact), and that is so notwithstanding my opinions and that of others. Although in the end I'm clearly glad you're along for the ride (as you put it) as well. :saber: JMO excluding what otherwise noted as facts.

Thanks for posting this, I missed it. There are so many missing, Sandra Lemire comes to mind as well as Michelle.

Jennifer Kesse and Tracy Ocasio too. The area is not out of the realm of possibility for all of them.

Jennifer Kesse and Tracy Ocasio too. The area is not out of the realm of possibility for all of them.

Unfortunately, those are just the cases that have gotten the most press. The number of actual missing is staggering, not to mention, for example, that if a truck driver were responsible, they could have come from anywhere. There is even a case I was working from Tennessee where the husband claimed they went to FL when she went missing. Carmella Gutierrez.

Except for the killer, you just never know until you know.

At least there is a chance someone will be able to go back to their family, but even of that, unfortunately, there is no guarantee.

Praying they can identify the remains.

As of December 31, 2011, NCIC contained 85,158 active missing person records. ... here.

My heart breaks for Yvonne. She's my neighbor and just the sweetest person. I pray for her every day...that Shelley is found and that she's able to spend quality time with the twins. She really is as nice as she seems on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member