FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's VPK. Florida Voluntary Prekindergarten and Orange Co., started Aug 20.

https://vpk.fldoe.org/

Thank you for the link Sparky. We have the same basic system here and while it is voluntary, I've never known anyone not to enroll their children in prekindergarten to help them integrate with their peer group through the school system. Especially when they are born earlier in the year rather than later.

MOO

This costume seems to be a VERY common costume that Dale wears...would Dale have a costume bag(s) of some sort for these types of costumes? If so...are any of them missing? Maybe could have been used in the commission of a crime? What do you think?

Whew!!! I'm glad I didn't click on that to enlarge it before I caught sight of the urinal!!
Holy cow! NOT an image I want to dream about tonight!

I noticed a recent (summer)picture of the twins on Michelle's mother's Facebook so maybe they do get to visit with them some. How wonderful if that is the case!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I noticed a recent (summer)picture of the twins on Michelle's mother's Facebook so maybe they do get to visit with them some. How wonderful if that is the case!

Wow. I guess if he is allowing visitation and putting his kids into pre-school then I guess we should consider him a "kind, loving, caring, parent"? :angel2:

I kid.

Wow. I guess if he is allowing visitation and putting his kids into pre-school then I guess we should consider him a "kind, loving, caring, parent"? :angel2:

I kid.

Those would definitely be steps in the right direction. Even those embraced in evil can turn from the dark side...there is STILL hope for Dale. He does not have to be a victim of his past...he can change if he is willing to confess what he has done and provide Michelle's family with the answers they deserve.

Dale and his accomplice(s) can end this and do the right thing. I have faith someone will step forward in due time. My thoughts and prayers are with Michelle's family and friends. Though....I never knew Michelle...she had an impact on SO many people. NGU!

Those would definitely be steps in the right direction. Even those embraced in evil can turn from the dark side...there is STILL hope for Dale. He does not have to be a victim of his past...he can change if he is willing to confess what he has done and provide Michelle's family with the answers they deserve.

Dale and his accomplice(s) can end this and do the right thing. I have faith someone will step forward in due time. My thoughts and prayers are with Michelle's family and friends. Though....I never knew Michelle...she had an impact on SO many people. NGU!

Oh come on Jazz, all this time where the accusation was he was a meanie because he wouldn't allow the kids with the grandparents, not to mention all those "pseudo-professional" opinions about the kids been prevented from "remembering" around the grandparents theories fished out from God knows where and based on God knows what facts even remotely alleged by anyone at any time... so when the actual truth comes out the only thing that comes to mind is that he should confess? He's Evil? Really? Not something like ... Gee we were wrong here and may be there as well? I mean, all these overwhelming evidence we have that points to his guilt right? Like this evidence here ... no ... may be that one over there ... no ... but .... oh ok no direct evidence of anything ... so what? ... So why doesn't he confess ... right? Why bother with evidence when we got opinions? Of course ... hey he can't prove his innocence after all ... there ... you see? ... that goes to show you. Oh let's not forget ... whatever ... JMO of course ... there ...

Oh come on Jazz, all this time where the accusation was he was a meanie because he wouldn't allow the kids with the grandparents, not to mention all those "pseudo-professional" opinions about the kids been prevented from "remembering" around the grandparents theories fished out from God knows where and based on God knows what facts even remotely alleged by anyone at any time... so when the actual truth comes out the only thing that comes to mind is that he should confess? He's Evil? Really? Not something like ... Gee we were wrong here and may be there as well? I mean, all these overwhelming evidence we have that points to his guilt right? Like this evidence here ... no ... may be that one over there ... no ... but .... oh ok no direct evidence of anything ... so what? ... So why doesn't he confess ... right? Why bother with evidence when we got opinions? Of course ... hey he can't prove his innocence after all ... there ... you see? ... that goes to show you. Oh let's not forget ... whatever ... JMO of course ... there ...

No matter what, Dale is still the Prime Suspect. He most likely could clear himself of that if he would "man up" and tell LE everything they want to know instead of clamming up as he has. JMO

Btw, what "actual truth" has come out? I must have missed that. TIA

No matter what, Dale is still the Prime Suspect. He most likely could clear himself of that if he would "man up" and tell LE everything they want to know instead of clamming up as he has. JMO

Clamming up? You mean like getting a lawyer? Not confess? Protect his rights? And "man up"? As in what? Not confess? Not protect his rights? Not get an attorney to defend him? Because that is what a man would do? How about a woman? What would a woman do? What is the manly thing to do here? Accepting responsibility for something he says he didn't do? Helping the police with information he doesn't have? Go on TV and profess his innocence? Prove his innocence behind a reasonable doubt because that is now the standard for manhood? Is that what a man would do? Like police officers been named suspects in a crime would not get a lawyer? Like if any of us are suspect in a crime would not want to be advised and follow counsel's advices? And what about "No matter what, Dale is still the Prime Suspect"? Exactly what is the what the doesn't matter here? The fact that there's no evidence to arrest him, let alone convict him? Does that prove guilt? Because the standard of guilt is being a suspect? Is that the time where the "man up" clause takes effect? What if he's actually charged with a crime then? Would we even contemplate innocence? ... Is this the standard we'd like others to judge us or the people we love? I'm just asking in order to understand what I fear I understand already.

Clamming up? You mean like getting a lawyer? Not confess? Protect his rights? And "man up"? As in what? Not confess? Not protect his rights? Not get an attorney to defend him? Because that is what a man would do? How about a woman? What would a woman do? What is the manly thing to do here? Accepting responsibility for something he says he didn't do? Helping the police with information he doesn't have? Go on TV and profess his innocence? Prove his innocence behind a reasonable doubt because that is now the standard for manhood? Is that what a man would do? Like police officers been named suspects in a crime would not get a lawyer? Like if any of us are suspect in a crime would not want to be advised and follow counsel's advices? And what about "No matter what, Dale is still the Prime Suspect"? Exactly what is the what the doesn't matter here? The fact that there's no evidence to arrest him, let alone convict him? Does that prove guilt? Because the standard of guilt is being a suspect? Is that the time where the "man up" clause takes effect? What if he's actually charged with a crime then? Would we even contemplate innocence ... is that the standard we'd like other to judge us or the people we love?

I stand by my words. :) There's no point in defending Dale as long as he has failed to clear himself with LE and remains Prime Suspect. As far as I know, there is no other suspect that has been named.

Btw, again...what "actual truth" has come out? I must have missed that. TIA

I stand by my words. :) There's no point in defending Dale as long as he has failed to clear himself with LE and remains Prime Suspect. As far as I know, there is no other suspect that has been named.

Btw, again...what "actual truth" has come out? I must have missed that. TIA

There might be no point in defending Dale to you yes ... apparently, to me there are many points to it and many reasons why, the least of which is that I would want someone to defend me if I was suspected of a crime and no evidence to prove I was responsible for it.

The truth I was referring to is the one where Dale allows the kids to see the grandparents, or is it not the truth at least as it seems by the pictures in the FB page? Or does anyone have any direct knowledge that he does not allow the kids to visit the grandparents? And if that was the case, does anyone have any direct knowledge as to the reasons? Does anyone have any direct knowledge on what transpires in this particular dispute on both sides of the issue? Does anyone have any facts at all to guide them in arriving to an opinion in this matter?

Btw, what "actual truth" has come out? I must have missed that. TIA

Simply put, he would not clear himself if he spoke up and told LE what they want to know, if he is guilty of ANY PART of Michelle's disappearance. Even if he was not directly involved but knows who is, he is not going to be totally innocent, there would be charges against him for accomplice, accessory after the fact, obstruction of justice, interference with an investigation, etc. So "manning up" and telling LE everything they want to know would not clear him, and that's why he's not talking.
Btw, there is a slight difference in a suspect telling LE what THEY want to hear, rather than telling them what they, the suspect, knows. LE can put pressure on people, feed them details, and get them to a point that they will confess to just about anything. It's happened. That's where lawyers come into play. LE's hands are tied now, they can't even talk to him without his lawyer present, so they are not likely to "beat" a confession out of him.
Smart guy.
MOO

IMO, as people who are interested in justice for Michelle, l think we should be very careful about drawing our lines too deep at this stage, and treating our assumptions as facts.

I just finished reading "After Etan". Prior to reading it, I knew nothing about Etan Patz or the history of that case. When I finished the book, I felt 100% certain that Jose Ramos had molested and killed Etan. I felt convinced because LE (and as a result, pretty much everyone else) felt that way. Why else would LE have dedicated decades of time and resources to trying to find that one piece of the puzzle that would allow them to prosecute their prime suspect? Plus, all the pieces fit. Everything pointed back to him.

You can imagine my surprise when I hit the web for follow up and discovered that someone else altogether - Pedro Hernandez - has been charged in Etan's disappearance and murder, 33 years after his disappearance. The primary source of my dismay lies in all of these decades of unknowing anguish for the Patz family and the shock that must have hit when they found out that the person they've spent decades trying to put away was the wrong guy. The secondary source lies in the way Jose Ramos (his creepy pedophile status notwithstanding) was hunted and harassed about Etan during that time period.

Personally, I don't care who disappeared Michelle. I just want them to be identified and prosecuted.

Letting her family see those babies doesn't make him innocent or guilty,IMO. It's just the right thing to do for everyone involved. I think dale loves the twins and I think he loved Michelle....too much perhaps. I don't think it was planned. I think she got to him like no one else ever had and he couldn't have her anymore. I think things got out of hand, she got fatally injured and he covered it up. Jmo

Simply put, he would not clear himself if he spoke up and told LE what they want to know, if he is guilty of ANY PART of Michelle's disappearance. Even if he was not directly involved but knows who is, he is not going to be totally innocent, there would be charges against him for accomplice, accessory after the fact, obstruction of justice, interference with an investigation, etc. So "manning up" and telling LE everything they want to know would not clear him, and that's why he's not talking.
Btw, there is a slight difference in a suspect telling LE what THEY want to hear, rather than telling them what they, the suspect, knows. LE can put pressure on people, feed them details, and get them to a point that they will confess to just about anything. It's happened. That's where lawyers come into play. LE's hands are tied now, they can't even talk to him without his lawyer present, so they are not likely to "beat" a confession out of him.
Smart guy.
MOO

Where has it been reported that he's not talking? We know as a matter of fact he did talk to the police without an attorney present, and almost surely with one present as well. And we know that the police stated Dale had not been "completely helpful" (I might be paraphrasing here), which means they feel he might have been more helpful in some way or anything one may want to conclude, which it might be the case or not but certainly not an issue of "not talking". So, then again, the police has never stated that Dale is "not talking" that being a fact and not an opinion, further the police has never said they like to question him further and that he has refused the interview, that also being a fact and not an opinion, not that you know any of it by simply reading some posts here, first because there is always a JMO at the end of every post and second because one assumes (however incorrectly here) that Dale refusing to talk with the police or not would certainly not be a question of opinion but one of public record, again one would think so but would be totally wrong in thinking so IMO.

Letting her family see those babies doesn't make him innocent or guilty,IMO. It's just the right thing to do for everyone involved. I think dale loves the twins and I think he loved Michelle....too much perhaps. I don't think it was planned. I think she got to him like no one else ever had and he couldn't have her anymore. I think things got out of hand, she got fatally injured and he covered it up. Jmo

Outside that not letting the grandparents see the kids has been used over and over again to prove Dale is guilty in so many ways (complete with all kinds of so called professional psychoanalysis) that it would be impractical to enumerate in this post, IMO I think that Dale has nothing to do with Michelle's disappearance but I do reserve my judgment to if and when the police actually charge him and proceed to show the evidence which to this date (in terms of evidence) is none that has been shown, with this last characterization being a fact and not an opinion.

No evidence will ever be released unless and until charges are filed. Evidence is not placed into public record until it is filed with the County Clerk of Courts after charges are filed. And even then some evidence may be sealed, as has happened with other cases. Why give the perp a heads up as to what they have before charges are filed?

IMO, as people who are interested in justice for Michelle, l think we should be very careful about drawing our lines too deep at this stage, and treating our assumptions as facts.

I just finished reading "After Etan". Prior to reading it, I knew nothing about Etan Patz or the history of that case. When I finished the book, I felt 100% certain that Jose Ramos had molested and killed Etan. I felt convinced because LE (and as a result, pretty much everyone else) felt that way. Why else would LE have dedicated decades of time and resources to trying to find that one piece of the puzzle that would allow them to prosecute their prime suspect? Plus, all the pieces fit. Everything pointed back to him.

You can imagine my surprise when I hit the web for follow up and discovered that someone else altogether - Pedro Hernandez - has been charged in Etan's disappearance and murder, 33 years after his disappearance. The primary source of my dismay lies in all of these decades of unknowing anguish for the Patz family and the shock that must have hit when they found out that the person they've spent decades trying to put away was the wrong guy. The secondary source lies in the way Jose Ramos (his creepy pedophile status notwithstanding) was hunted and harassed about Etan during that time period.

Personally, I don't care who disappeared Michelle. I just want them to be identified and prosecuted.
I agree with your point but in Michelle's case it is pretty CLEAR whodunit, who lied to LE, and who is playing games....Despite many claiming there's no "evidence" LE begs to differ...Dale will go down for this...JMO

Outside that not letting the grandparents see the kids has been used over and over again to prove Dale is guilty in so many ways (complete with all kinds of so called professional psychoanalysis) that it would be impractical to enumerate in this post, IMO I think that Dale has nothing to do with Michelle's disappearance but I do reserve my judgment to if and when the police actually charge him and proceed to show the evidence which to this date (in terms of evidence) is none that has been shown, with this last characterization being a fact and not an opinion.

It's strange that people give Dale the benefit of the doubt, despite his background, violent history with Michelle, and his inability to explain his whereabouts MOST of the day Michelle went missing, his inconsistent stories of when she came and went, all the suspicious activity taking place between his condo and dad's "dump" I mean house... Give him a free pass just cause he lawyered up instead of manning up? To each his own... ALL JMO

Where has it been reported that he's not talking? We know as a matter of fact he did talk to the police without an attorney present, and almost surely with one present as well. And we know that the police stated Dale had not been "completely helpful" (I might be paraphrasing here), which means they feel he might have been more helpful in some way or anything one may want to conclude, which it might be the case or not but certainly not an issue of "not talking". So, then again, the police has never stated that Dale is "not talking" that being a fact and not an opinion, further the police has never said they like to question him further and that he has refused the interview, that also being a fact and not an opinion, not that you know any of it by simply reading some posts here, first because there is always a JMO at the end of every post and second because one assumes (however incorrectly here) that Dale refusing to talk with the police or not would certainly not be a question of opinion but one of public record, again one would think so but would be totally wrong in thinking so IMO.

Dale's version of cooperating IMO was lying to LE, fabricating a story to line up with his alibi, playing dumb (he plays the dumb jock part well BTW), and eventually getting caught in a web of lies...then and only then does he pony up a lawyer...GO FIGURE! IMO had it not been for a certain station releasing the neighbor's footage of Michelle arriving, Dale would have been arrested by now... MOO! He was able to see his story didn't add up and he was already a suspect. Thus he stop talking in fear of INCRIMINATING himself!

No evidence will ever be released unless and until charges are filed. Evidence is not placed into public record until it is filed with the County Clerk of Courts after charges are filed. And even then some evidence may be sealed, as has happened with other cases. Why give the perp a heads up as to what they have before charges are filed?

I can agree with that, but I'm not the one pointing to evidence that are not a matter of public record, now am I? And if one must speculate about evidence that may or may not exist, for whatever reason one might have to do just that, then one might also consider factual information that are in the actual public record, like 10 Months of investigation and no charges brought against Dale, and that the only statement attributable to the police in characterizing the evidence is "little info, and little evidence". And to how to square any of it in terms of arriving to a conclusion of absolute guilt is something I have tried to wrap my mind around for a long time, if for no other reason then trying to make sense of it from my own prospective and to find what I'm missing here if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tad72