FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has it been reported that he's not talking? We know as a matter of fact he did talk to the police without an attorney present, and almost surely with one present as well. And we know that the police stated Dale had not been "completely helpful" (I might be paraphrasing here), which means they feel he might have been more helpful in some way or anything one may want to conclude, which it might be the case or not but certainly not an issue of "not talking". So, then again, the police has never stated that Dale is "not talking" that being a fact and not an opinion, further the police has never said they like to question him further and that he has refused the interview, that also being a fact and not an opinion, not that you know any of it by simply reading some posts here, first because there is always a JMO at the end of every post and second because one assumes (however incorrectly here) that Dale refusing to talk with the police or not would certainly not be a question of opinion but one of public record, again one would think so but would be totally wrong in thinking so IMO.

DSJr made 3 separate statements to the police prior to retaining legal council. It was in the media at the time that the police were visiting his home on a daily basis. It's not like he voluntarily went to them. I don't think it's a stretch to assume that the statements he made do not fit the evidence that was collected, hence the request for a polygraph. He has not spoken with police since retaining legal council.

Fellow attorney Rajan Joshi said Smith had cooperated with authorities in the beginning but not now. "It seems his cooperation actually is working against him," Joshi said.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/michelle-parker-nejame-blasts-polygraphs.html

And I agree wholeheartedly with Mr Joshi. His "cooperation" in the beginning did work against him. Because his statements did not fit the facts, hence the prime suspect designation.

MOO

Thor, the fact is, someone is responsible. If not Dale, WHO then? Could you spend more time developing a suspect or finding Michelle, and less time defending Dale Jr, and let his Attorney's handle that job? Or do you feel his attorney's are too incompetent to handle it?

Oh come on Jazz, all this time where the accusation was he was a meanie because he wouldn't allow the kids with the grandparents, not to mention all those "pseudo-professional" opinions about the kids been prevented from "remembering" around the grandparents theories fished out from God knows where and based on God knows what facts even remotely alleged by anyone at any time... so when the actual truth comes out the only thing that comes to mind is that he should confess? He's Evil? Really? Not something like ... Gee we were wrong here and may be there as well? I mean, all these overwhelming evidence we have that points to his guilt right? Like this evidence here ... no ... may be that one over there ... no ... but .... oh ok no direct evidence of anything ... so what? ... So why doesn't he confess ... right? Why bother with evidence when we got opinions? Of course ... hey he can't prove his innocence after all ... there ... you see? ... that goes to show you. Oh let's not forget ... whatever ... JMO of course ... there ...

Have GP and BP seen the kids? Anyone know?

Thor, the fact is, someone is responsible. If not Dale, WHO then? Could you spend more time developing a suspect or finding Michelle, and less time defending Dale Jr, and let his Attorney's handle that job? Or do you feel his attorney's are too incompetent to handle it?

IMO his attorney has moved onto bigger and better things... Whatever happened to that BIG press statement Dale's defense team alluded to MONTHS ago saying they would have a statement VERY soon? It leads me to conclude the investigation conducted by Dale's own team POINTS to his GUILT...in other words they better lay low and shut up because they have NOTHING that could clear Dale or eliminate his PRIME SUSPECT STATUS... Guilty is as guilty does... MOO

'Little info' and 'little evidence' don't equal no info and no evidence. It is much closer to some than none, and since we don't know what the 'little is' that they have, which is better than nothing, and when you have something to go off of, it is better than nothing to go off of. Probably why you don't have a suspect yet. Thank heavens LE does. And thank heavens they don't turn a blind eye to the possibility that Dale is their man, unlike some!

IMO his attorney has moved onto bigger and better things... Whatever happened to that BIG press statement Dale's defense team alluded to MONTHS ago saying they would have a statement VERY soon? It leads me to conclude the investigation conducted by Dale's own team POINTS to his GUILT...in other words they better lay low and shut up because they have NOTHING that could clear Dale or eliminate his PRIME SUSPECT STATUS... Guilty is as guilty does... MOO

Do you think it is possible the courts appointed Thor as his public defender cuz Dale is indigent? :floorlaugh:

It's strange that people give Dale the benefit of the doubt, despite his background, violent history with Michelle, and his inability to explain his whereabouts MOST of the day Michelle went missing, his inconsistent stories of when she came and went, all the suspicious activity taking place between his condo and dad's "dump" I mean house... Give him a free pass just cause he lawyered up instead of manning up? To each his own... ALL JMO

Ok what are you saying here? That Dale is guilty here because it has a criminal record? That he therefore should not be afforded the benefit of the doubt? Where both of those are completely irrelevant from a practical point of view in any case since he is accorded the benefit of the doubt and the burden of proof behind a reasonable doubt to be convicted. Also, is it having no proof whatsoever of someone's guilt the equivalent of giving someone a free pass (as you put it)? This is the exact point where facts and opinions are not clearly discernible IMO

Do you think it is possible the courts appointed Thor as his public defender cuz Dale is indigent? :floorlaugh:

I don't think so, but is it possible they appointed you the chief prosecutor because there are no direct evidence to convict him? :floorlaugh:

I can agree with that, but I'm not the one pointing to evidence that are not a matter of public record, now am I? And if one must speculate about evidence that may or may not exist, for whatever reason one might have to do just that, then one might also consider factual information that are in the actual public record, like 10 Months of investigation and no charges brought against Dale, and that the only statement attributable to the police in characterizing the evidence is "little info, and little evidence". And to how to square any of it in terms of arriving to a conclusion of absolute guilt is something I have tried to wrap my mind around for a long time, if for no other reason then trying to make sense of it from my own prospective and to find what I'm missing here if anything.

Colored red for discernment as to what I'm addressing:

Whenever I post a fact, I provide a link and when it's my opinion I post a JMO, IMO, MOO, etc. in accordance with TOS.

I'm wondering, when you're referring to public record, do you mean MSM? Because there is a huge difference between public records and MSM. And when you refer to "facts", would you be kind enough to provide a link to those facts? Thanks so much.

Ok what are you saying here? That Dale is guilty here because it has a criminal record? That he therefore should not be afforded the benefit of the doubt? Where both of those are completely irrelevant from a practical point of view in any case since he is accorded the benefit of the doubt and the burden of proof behind a reasonable doubt to be convicted. Also, is it not having any proof whatsoever of someone's guilt the equivalent of giving someone a free pass (as you put it)? This is the exact point where facts and opinions are not clearly discernible IMO

Well to me you have three options based on observations, facts, and opinions presented to you:

1. You believe Dale had some level of involvement

2. You are unsure if Dale was involved

3. You believe Dale was not involved in any way, shape, or form

IMO SOLELY based on Dale's behaviors and actions leading up to Michelle's disappearance and shortly thereafter one CANNOT choose door #3 without having SOLID EVIDENCE to rule Dale out...

Yet some will discount every known fact and opinion that points to Dale's involvement. This is not a court room where the suspect is innocent until proven guilty... If you connect enough dots you can see clearly who had the time, opportunity, and motive to "erase" Michelle...and I still don't think the one-armed bar bandit fits that profile....Just saying! MOO

Colored red for discernment as to what I'm addressing:

Whenever I post a fact, I provide a link and when it's my opinion I post a JMO, IMO, MOO, etc. in accordance with TOS.

I'm wondering, when you're referring to public record, do you mean MSM? Because there is a huge difference between public records and MSM. And when you refer to "facts", would you be kind enough to provide a link to those facts? Thanks so much.

What facts are you referring to that there is a need to provide a link to? The fact that LE has not disclosed any evidence of Dale's guilt let alone hinted of having any? The Fact that LE has never said Dale is guilty of anything? The fact that LE has never said that Dale is not talking to them? The Fact that that LE has never said that Dale has lied about anything? Or just take your pick and let me know specifically what facts are there that I mentioned that I need to provide a link to.

Well to me you have three options based on observations, facts, and opinions presented to you:

1. You believe Dale had some level of involvement

2. You are unsure if Dale was involved

3. You believe Dale was not involved in any way, shape, or form

IMO SOLELY based on Dale's behaviors and actions leading up to Michelle's disappearance and shortly thereafter one CANNOT choose door #3 without having SOLID EVIDENCE to rule Dale out...

Yet some will discount every known fact and opinion that points to Dale's involvement. This is not a court room where the suspect is innocent until proven guilty... If you connect enough dots you can see clearly who had the time, opportunity, and motive to "erase" Michelle...and I still don't think the one-armed bandit fits that profile....Just saying! MOO

Opinions are free of charge and everyone is entitled to them ... but if your statement is "Yet some will discount every known fact ..." please provide what direct fact or evidence that involve Dale in the commission of this crime ... remember that we are talking of facts not opinions that he said or did this and that ... again evidence that speak directly to his involvement to the crime.

What facts are you referring to that there is a need to provide a link to? The fact that LE has not disclosed any evidence of Dale's guilt let alone hinted of having any? The Fact that LE has never said Dale is guilty of anything? The fact that LE has never said that Dale is not talking to them? The Fact that that LE has never said that Dale has lied about anything? Or just take your pick and let me know specifically what facts are there that I mentioned that I need to provide a link to.

All of the above. Thanks. :)

SO...LE is just picking on "poor, old" Dale? Do you honestly think LE would make public statements about any of these so-called "facts"? Actions speak MUCH louder than words.

True or false:

1. Dale is still the PRIME suspect?
2. Dozens of experts and LE officials have reviewed this case and no new suspects have been publicly named?
3. Dale is the ONLY suspect LE have ever announced?
4. LE have indicated they have SOME evidence even if using the terms "little" or "limited"?

Yes there are a lot of UNKNOWNS but something is there to keep Dale on the list and maybe not enough to move forward at THIS time...

Opinions are free of charge and everyone is entitled to them ... but if your statement is "Yet some will discount every known fact ..." please provide what direct fact or evidence that involve Dale in the commission of this crime ... remember that we are talking of facts not opinions that he said or did this and that ... again evidence that speak directly to his involvement to the crime.

Based on what has been released to the public...there is no DIRECT evidence that would convict Dale...but this is not a court room! IMO There is a trail of circumstantial evidence, web evidence, witness statements, etc that COULD convict him when presented properly to a jury of Dale's peers. It would probably be a MAJOR gamble to take that chance today...but who knows what the future beholds...

On the flip side, there is no DIRECT evidence to rule him out either. He looks as guilty as sin and has done absolutely NOTHING of significance to deflect the suspicion of GUILT. Just because the devil hires an attorney doesn't mean he is innocent of evil and dark deeds...

You're kidding right? You want a link about the police not having said something? :eek:

Well, was it information that is found in MSM or was it your opinion? Big difference to me. Thanks, but nevermind.

Based on what has been released to the public...there is no DIRECT evidence that would convict Dale...but this is not a court room! IMO There is a trail of circumstantial evidence, web evidence, witness statements, etc that COULD convict him when presented properly to a jury of Dale's peers. It would probably be a MAJOR gamble to take that chance today...but who knows what the future beholds...

On the flip side, there is no DIRECT evidence to rule him out either. He looks as guilty as sin and has done absolutely NOTHING of significance to deflect the suspicion of GUILT. Just because the devil hires an attorney doesn't mean he is innocent of evil and dark deeds...

Jazz, I never said this is a court room, nor have I said you may not have an opinion ... but opinions are based on facts aren't they? Oh ... never mind that one :) But Jazz, seriously, go head and say how guilty in your opinion Dale is, there is really nothing wrong with that and it is your right anyway... unless one's Dale of course ... :jail: and I will maybe point out how wrong you are ... IMO and on the facts of course, since isn't it a fact that he has not been charged with anything and that not even the police are accusing him of any crime a fact here that cannot be overstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme