FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were discussing Lake Ellenor last night and also at the link above this can be found.

DAVID BADALI, POLICE DIVING INSTRUCTOR: Well, Nancy, I used to put divers in that lake to search and do recovery work. It`s a very shallow lake. Very murky. They are going to have to use either pontoon boats or low-drag type boats to get out. It`s no longer -- no bigger than an acre size -- surface size of that lake. And they`re going to need to use some dragnets. It`s the only way to really search it. It`s a very low visibility

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/30/ng.01.html

Been reading on thread 16, lots of comments about vehicles, etc. All interesting, looking back. Starts, really, with page two but iirc gets more interesting around pg 8. Good memory refresher for me, especially about the vehicles.

JMO MOO

I do regret however that you feel that if me or others express skepticism here and there or everywhere about Dale's guilt, that means we are defending Dale or that doing so has no place in an issue such as this or even that we have not as much compassion for the victim as everybody else.

I'm not sure why you feel that you have to stop posting and just read, but that is obviously your choice. I regret that you do not see that differing opinions are welcome here because they are. This is hardly the first case where I have seen differing opinions.

Beach made it perfectly clear what was not welcome: wild innuendo and speculation about the victim without any basis in fact used to deflect attention from Dale who has been named the prime suspect. Some call it "research" or "new information." It is neither. We are not making that fact up, he is the prime and only suspect, so discussing, when how and why he did what he did to Michelle and where he may have put her is not weird or somehow tunnel-vision.

I have always maintained that I respect that you and others have a differing opinion. Honestly, I am hearing more snark than skepticism and it is coming off as defending Dale, not simply being a "devil's advocate." It is what it is.

Article dated Nov. 30, 2011

NeJame offered this challenge:

Get in your cars and run that track, and see if you can do it … and in between, you've killed and gotten rid of, disposed of a body.

… In front of your children, you dispose of their body, of her body, where nobody can find it. There's no marks, no defensive wounds, no scrapes, no blood, no nothing suggesting a struggle or a death.

You then, in an hour and 12 minutes, go from one side of town to the other. You then drop off your vehicle, you get in your vehicle and you drive to your father's house. In an hour and 12 minutes. It's not physically possible.

That's what you all need to be asking the Orlando Police Department: Why they are jumping to the supposition when the facts don't bear it out?

Parker's disappearance, however, has not yet been called a homicide case. It's still just a missing person's case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...n_t_have_killed_and_gotten_rid_of_a_body.html

Snipped and BBM

In defense of NeJame, that stats against a missing person being found alive are astronomically high after a certain, very short period of time. As an experienced criminal attorney he would know that.

moo

Ok I think you might notice that anyone that ever tried here to say anything different other then Dale is guilty is all but gone, that includes me as swell, .... ok then Dale is guilty, the naysayers as you put it before are now defeated, got it. So now that we agree that Dale is guilty, then where did he hide the body? Where is Michelle Parker? Because you see, Dale or no Dale the real problem is finding this poor woman who's missing.

While I agree that it is a real problem that Michelle has not yet been found, I also think that the other real problem is that someone is responsible for her disappearance and likely death and that person, or persons, may not receive the proper justice for that criminal act if she is not found. And that person, or persons, may act out in a similar way to some other unsuspecting person, or persons, if they are not arrested and punished for their actions in this case.

We are in a catch 22 position. We need to find Michelle to bring the perpetrator to justice and we need to scrutinize the prime suspect and put that information together with the known facts of that day to try to figure out where Michelle is. If DSJr is in fact the main perpetrator. Maybe finding Michelle would actually have exonerated him, especially right at the beginning when the DNA and forensics would have been "fresh" for lack of a better word.

It's appalling to me how he and his family did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to try to help that happen. Didn't join one search and didn't even call Michelle's family to offer their prayers and support. It's been suggested on here that perhaps DSJr was so unconcerned that he couldn't be bothered to even give the proper times or information to the family when asked. DSSr and his wife had to be SUPOENA'D to even answer the questions that LE had for them. The whole family, DSJR included, apparently are quite fine with Michelle never being found even though she is the mother of the children who are now in their care and are hurting from her loss and the fallout in their lives because of it. Now if these are the same people who are the only alibi witnesses for DSJr, then that is a real problem in this case IMO. If no other independent witnesses saw either DSJr and/or his truck at the Rose Blvd home at 4:30pm then it opens the timeline and possibilities right up. And who saw DSSr at the house? And when? Can an independent witness verify that the whole family was at home all evening?

So we look at the information that has been provided via MSM, such as the time discrepancy and the Waterford text and the location of the evidence that was found and try to determine things like, could this have been done alone? Where was the phone at 4:26pm and who could have been using it. Where was DSJr at 4:26pm? How rock solid is that 4:30pm alibi? What routes are there for moving the Hummer through traffic without encountering any traffic cameras, toll roads, video surveillance or witnesses. Would it be less visable and less likely to attract attention if the decals were already off. Oh and yes, the Hummer itself and it's final destination is evidence. So is whatever they may have found in the Hummer. So is the fact that the decals were taken off. Maybe not direct evidence like the decals themselves and where they were removed and by whom, but circumstantial evidence just the same.

We are just not going to get any direct evidence from LE, we never do. But we can speculate as to what they may have based on their behaviour in this investigation and go from there. We already know the only direct witnesses to this crime could have been the children and any accomplice(s). We know the children have been spoken to once by LE. We also know the prime suspect is keeping them away from their maternal family. As they get older, who knows what they might remember. One of the Powell boys drew a picture of his family in the car quite some time after Susan disappeared while at school. Susan was not in the picture. When asked where she was, he replied "in the trunk". Where DO these children of missing people get ideas like that? :waitasec: Will the children be enrolled in school this year? If not, why not?

See that's how it usually works on this board. And we all do this from all over the world. Not just the people who happen to live in the area. I am not even in the USA but I've gone over maps, cell tower locations, online comments on news articles, all media articles and interviews, googled information about possible surveillance on buildings and stores on various routes all based on information and ideas that have been shared by the caring people who are genuinely concerned that justice is served in this case and that Michelle is brought home to her family, however that may be. Some of the locals have been kind enough to actually get out and search in areas that are brought up during this process and that is an incredible bonus that we have on this case. We have had locals come on here with viable tips that were encouraged to call them in to LE. Not all cases on here have locals posting on them and I personally thank each and every one of them for their efforts to bring Michelle home, as well as every poster who has worked incredibly hard to gather information and clues in this case. It's a joint effort. And since this is a victim and LE friendly board, at this time I, at least, choose to believe that the three LE depts involved have investigated this case to the best of their ability based on the information and evidence that they've gathered and that they are comfortable with the fact that they believe that DSJr is the person most likely responsible for Michelle's disappearance. I'm still waiting for MN, DSJr's defence attorney, to tell us the results of his independent investigation that he stated he would be doing months ago.

And that is why the conversation keeps going back to DSJr. And where he was and what he was doing during that time frame. What kind of person is he? Did he have motive and opportunity? What are his habits. What desolate areas are familiar to him? How did he behave prior to and after the event. Where was he and DSSr the next day? How is he behaving now? Does he still have an online presence and is he still making disparaging comments about the victim in this case? Personally the Buck Fuddy thing just blew me away and I'm in awe of those who sleuthed that out.

So with that said, does anyone have any information that does not point to DSJr that is a workable theory? I believe Bern mentioned recently the possibility that someone in the complex may have stopped her on her way out and something happened from there. Perhaps it would be more productive for those who believe that DSJr is being unfairly targeted to work on that theory? Just a suggestion. It sure would be a lot more helpful in finding Michelle than just defending the LE named prime suspect and stating that all of our efforts are in vain because there is no known direct evidence or forensics. Kind of like a "move on...nothing to see here" way of thinking. I'm not ready to move on. Michelle is out there and her perpetrator is too. I'll continue to work to find clues to help solve this crime and bring her home to her family and see that she and her family, especially her children, receive the justice they deserve. The same justice that everyone deserves when a member of their family is taken from them and this life by an uncaring and vile perpetrator.

MOO

I'm not sure why you feel that you have to stop posting and just read, but that is obviously your choice. I regret that you do not see that differing opinions are welcome here because they are. This is hardly the first case where I have seen differing opinions.

Beach made it perfectly clear what was not welcome: wild innuendo and speculation about the victim without any basis in fact used to deflect attention from Dale who has been named the prime suspect. We are not making that fact up. Some call it "research" or "new information." It is neither.

I have always maintained that I respect that you and others have a differing opinion. Honestly, I am hearing more snark than skepticism and it is coming off as defending Dale, not simply being a "devil's advocate." It is what it is.

I will agree to disagree with much of what you've just expressed, however that is not important, what's important is that MP is found. And so I will take my leave with something we can both agree on. L8r.

Thanks is not enough Kamille. You said it better than I ever could. :clap:

Did someone here really slueth the Buck Fuddy event? I had no idea. Does her family or LE know about it now? I thought that was something that mainstream media broke.

While I agree that it is a real problem that Michelle has not yet been found, I also think that the other real problem is that someone is responsible for her disappearance and likely death and that person, or persons, may not receive the proper justice for that criminal act if she is not found. And that person, or persons, may act out in a similar way to some other unsuspecting person, or persons, if they are not arrested and punished for their actions in this case.

We are in a catch 22 position. We need to find Michelle to bring the perpetrator to justice and we need to scrutinize the prime suspect and put that information together with the known facts of that day to try to figure out where Michelle is. If DSJr is in fact the main perpetrator. Maybe finding Michelle would actually have exonerated him, especially right at the beginning when the DNA and forensics would have been "fresh" for lack of a better word.

It's appalling to me how he and his family did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to try to help that happen. Didn't join one search and didn't even call Michelle's family to offer their prayers and support. It's been suggested on here that perhaps DSJr was so unconcerned that he couldn't be bothered to even give the proper times or information to the family when asked. DSSr and his wife had to be SUPOENA'D to even answer the questions that LE had for them. The whole family, DSJR included, apparently are quite fine with Michelle never being found even though she is the mother of the children who are now in their care and are hurting from her loss and the fallout in their lives because of it. Now if these are the same people who are the only alibi witnesses for DSJr, then that is a real problem in this case IMO. If no other independent witnesses saw either DSJr and/or his truck at the Rose Blvd home at 4:30pm then it opens the timeline and possibilities right up. And who saw DSSr at the house? And when? Can an independent witness verify that the whole family was at home all evening?

So we look at the information that has been provided via MSM, such as the time discrepancy and the Waterford text and the location of the evidence that was found and try to determine things like, could this have been done alone? Where was the phone at 4:26pm and who could have been using it. Where was DSJr at 4:26pm? How rock solid is that 4:30pm alibi? What routes are there for moving the Hummer through traffic without encountering any traffic cameras, toll roads, video surveillance or witnesses. Would it be less visable and less likely to attract attention if the decals were already off. Oh and yes, the Hummer itself and it's final destination is evidence. So is whatever they may have found in the Hummer. So is the fact that the decals were taken off. Maybe not direct evidence like the decals themselves and where they were removed and by whom, but circumstantial evidence just the same.

We are just not going to get any direct evidence from LE, we never do. But we can speculate as to what they may have based on their behaviour in this investigation and go from there. We already know the only direct witnesses to this crime could have been the children and any accomplice(s). We know the children have been spoken to once by LE. We also know the prime suspect is keeping them away from their maternal family. As they get older, who knows what they might remember. One of the Powell boys drew a picture of his family in the car quite some time after Susan disappeared while at school. Susan was not in the picture. When asked where she was, he replied "in the trunk". Where DO these children of missing people get ideas like that? :waitasec: Will the children be enrolled in school this year? If not, why not?

See that's how it usually works on this board. And we all do this from all over the world. Not just the people who happen to live in the area. I am not even in the USA but I've gone over maps, cell tower locations, online comments on news articles, all media articles and interviews, googled information about possible surveillance on buildings and stores on various routes all based on information and ideas that have been shared by the caring people who are genuinely concerned that justice is served in this case and that Michelle is brought home to her family, however that may be. Some of the locals have been kind enough to actually get out and search in areas that are brought up during this process and that is an incredible bonus that we have on this case. We have had locals come on here with viable tips that were encouraged to call them in to LE. Not all cases on here have locals posting on them and I personally thank each and every one of them for their efforts to bring Michelle home, as well as every poster who has worked incredibly hard to gather information and clues in this case. It's a joint effort. And since this is a victim and LE friendly board, at this time I, at least, choose to believe that the three LE depts involved have investigated this case to the best of their ability based on the information and evidence that they've gathered and that they are comfortable with the fact that they believe that DSJr is the person most likely responsible for Michelle's disappearance. I'm still waiting for MN, DSJr's defence attorney, to tell us the results of his independent investigation that he stated he would be doing months ago.

And that is why the conversation keeps going back to DSJr. And where he was and what he was doing during that time frame. What kind of person is he? Did he have motive and opportunity? What are his habits. What desolate areas are familiar to him? How did he behave prior to and after the event. Where was he and DSSr the next day? How is he behaving now? Does he still have an online presence and is he still making disparaging comments about the victim in this case? Personally the Buck Fuddy thing just blew me away and I'm in awe of those who sleuthed that out.

So with that said, does anyone have any information that does not point to DSJr that is a workable theory? I believe Bern mentioned recently the possibility that someone in the complex may have stopped her on her way out and something happened from there. Perhaps it would be more productive for those who believe that DSJr is being unfairly targeted to work on that theory? Just a suggestion. It sure would be a lot more helpful in finding Michelle than just defending the LE named prime suspect and stating that all of our efforts are in vain because there is no known direct evidence or forensics. Kind of like a "move on...nothing to see here" way of thinking. I'm not ready to move on. Michelle is out there and her perpetrator is too. I'll continue to work to find clues to help solve this crime and bring her home to her family and see that she and her family, especially her children, receive the justice they deserve. The same justice that everyone deserves when a member of their family is taken from them and this life by an uncaring and vile perpetrator.

MOO

Thank you button was just not enough. You write so eloquently and your posts are always spot-on! :)

I have given up (not enough time in a day for me) pointing out the inherent contradictions that IMO come with trying to find a particular person guilty of a crime when the police, who presumably have more evidence, are not able to (to this date anyway). I have joined the ranks of those who read and remain silent on the single issue of Dale's guilt until, the body is found and/or the police charge DS with MP's disappearance. I do regret however that you feel that if me or others express skepticism here and there or everywhere about Dale's guilt, that means we are defending Dale or that doing so has no place in an issue such as this or even that we have not as much compassion for the victim as everybody else.

I personally invite you to continue posting. Anything and everything that can be looked at or thought about is welcome in my book. I know what I believe but what is out there so far hasn't returned Michelle to Yvonne and she needs that so much. Any thoughts, ideas, theories, trajectories...anything that can bring about new thoughts or make something click...bring it on.

MOO

BRAVO Kamille and Thank you!:clap::clap:

We were discussing Lake Ellenor last night and also at the link above this can be found.

DAVID BADALI, POLICE DIVING INSTRUCTOR: Well, Nancy, I used to put divers in that lake to search and do recovery work. It`s a very shallow lake. Very murky. They are going to have to use either pontoon boats or low-drag type boats to get out. It`s no longer -- no bigger than an acre size -- surface size of that lake. And they`re going to need to use some dragnets. It`s the only way to really search it. It`s a very low visibility

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/30/ng.01.html

Okay so the lake doesn't sound like a good place to fish or to dispose of a body or other evidence, does anyone know if it's a popular fishing hole in the area? What kind of fishing do you do in a shallow murky lake that you can't really put a decent sized motor boat into? Is this a man made lake or is it stream fed? What kind of fish would you find in this type of small lake? I tried to see if there was anything on google about it as a good fishing spot but there was nothing.

So is this a normal thing for a business owner to do on a Friday in Orlando? I guess he had no work lined up for that day? It's especially odd considering that he was very recently made aware that his grandchildren's mother was missing and those same grandchildren were at his home. Not to mention the fact that his son was being questioned by LE the night before as the last known person to see her. You'd think that he'd want to keep abreast of all the developing news on the matter rather than just take off for a day of fishing. Did he have the children with him I wonder? Was this supposed to be a fun outing for them?

And I guess the other question would be, do we know that he was out actually fishing that day or is it just speculation? :waitasec: The caller on the bucket show seems pretty positive that he was hauling a boat that day.

I do agree that it could have been a ruse. A look over here, not over there type scenario. So where was DSJr during this time? I believe he said he was at work on his facebook as per MSM. BP mentioned on NG that it was Titusville. Did he actually post Titusville on his facebook as the place he was working or was this something that he told the family? Because I believe later information indicated that it was not Titusville where he was working but somewhere else? Do we remember where that was?

MOO

Okay so the lake doesn't sound like a good place to fish or to dispose of a body or other evidence, does anyone know if it's a popular fishing hole in the area? What kind of fishing do you do in a shallow murky lake that you can't really put a decent sized motor boat into? Is this a man made lake or is it stream fed? What kind of fish would you find in this type of small lake? I tried to see if there was anything on google about it as a good fishing spot but there was nothing.

So is this a normal thing for a business owner to do on a Friday in Orlando? I guess he had no work lined up for that day? It's especially odd considering that he was very recently made aware that his grandchildren's mother was missing and those same grandchildren were at his home. Not to mention the fact that his son was being questioned by LE the night before as the last known person to see her. You'd think that he'd want to keep abreast of all the developing news on the
matter rather than just take off for a day of fishing.
Did he have the children with him I wonder? Was this supposed to be a fun outing for them?

And I guess the other question would be, do we know that he was out actually fishing that day or is it just speculation? :waitasec: The caller on the bucket show seems pretty positive that he was hauling a boat that day.

I do agree that it could have been a ruse. A look over here, not over there
type scenario. So where was DSJr during this time? I believe he said he was at work on his facebook as per MSM. BP mentioned on NG that it was Titusville. Did he actually post Titusville on his facebook as the place he was working or was this something that he told the family? Because I believe later information indicated that it was not Titusville where he was working but somewhere else? Do we remember where that was?

MOO

Here ya go, Kamille.

http://www.fishingnotes.com/lakeinfo.php?id=4710

All about Lake Ellenor, including depth and fishing.

ETA depth apparently not listed but fishing and water temp, etc are.

So is this a normal thing for a business owner to do on a Friday in Orlando? I guess he had no work lined up for that day? It's especially odd considering that he was very recently made aware that his grandchildren's mother was missing and those same grandchildren were at his home. Not to mention the fact that his son was being questioned by LE the night before as the last known person to see her. You'd think that he'd want to keep abreast of all the developing news on the matter rather than just take off for a day of fishing. Did he have the children with him I wonder? Was this supposed to be a fun outing for them?

I do agree that it could have been a ruse. A look over here, not over there type scenario. So where was DSJr during this time? I believe he said he was at work on his facebook as per MSM. BP mentioned on NG that it was Titusville. Did he actually post Titusville on his facebook as the place he was working or was this something that he told the family? Because I believe later information indicated that it was not Titusville where he was working but somewhere else? Do we remember where that was?

MOO

IIRC it was said he worked in Palm Bay the next day and this is why the family was searching in that area.

jmo

too true, it's why I and a lot of others just read now. It's really not worth posting anything.

500 posts in a row dales guilty blah, blah, blah, no new info. No new ideas. Nothing is allowed to be discussed or researched. They should just lock this whole thread down until her body is found or dsjr is charged.

The funny thing is that those who say Dale is not guilty have not offered ANY plausible scenarios. All of Michelle's normal activities ceased at Dale's condo. Of course he is guilty! If not then who?

If you don't find a post useful you have the option of skipping it...JMO We are here to find Michelle an in order to do that you need to focus on who's responsible...yes the dishonorably discharged marine who has a violet felonious history of beating women and threatening to kill them...yes we will find Michelle by following every one of Dale's past steps. All JMO

Here ya go, Kamille.

http://www.fishingnotes.com/lakeinfo.php?id=4710

All about Lake Ellenor, including depth and fishing.

ETA depth apparently not listed but fishing and water temp, etc are.

Thanks for that link What'sThatClue. So I guess there is fish in that lake and local people do go fishing there? In motorboats?

So maybe he did take the day off work, or didn't have any work lined up that day and decided to go fishing or at least take his boat out for some reason. Strange thing to do considering the circumstances and so I can certainly understand why LE felt the need to search the lake.

If it was a ruse, I guess it worked. Well at least in that it caused a lot of unneccesary and very costly searching. If it wasn't, then I guess he really didn't care one iota that his grandchildren's mother was missing and that her family and LE were still looking for her.

MOO

IIRC it was said he worked in Palm Bay the next day and this is why the family was searching in that area.

jmo

Did we ever find out what happened with that? From what I remember, they were to meet at the Home Depot parking lot and then go to an area where he had been working. But wasn't that area private property and they needed permission to search?

Did anyone ever get that permission? Was that area ever searched? Can't remember hearing about that. I have to assume that it was though. I don't think the family would just let that go if the property owner refused access. I'm sure we would have heard about that.

Personally, I still think she was disposed of before 8pm that night.

MOO

Did we ever find out what happened with that? From what I remember, they were to meet at the Home Depot parking lot and then go to an area where he had been working. But wasn't that area private property and they needed permission to search?

Did anyone ever get that permission? Was that area ever searched? Can't remember hearing about that. I have to assume that it was though. I don't think the family would just let that go if the property owner refused access. I'm sure we would have heard about that.

Personally, I still think she was disposed of before 8pm that night.

MOO

Einyroo went to that search, which BTW was the last known search. Post 401

FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17 - Page 17 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We’ve touched on the forensics, or rather lack of them, in this case and I just wanted to get some thoughts about why that might be. Jazzmaster posted some information recently about the Laci Peterson case, a case I didn’t follow. I’ve tried to read up about the forensics in that case and from what I understand, while LE believe she was killed in the home, there was no cadaver dog hit nor any forensics in the home. And even though her body was likely to have been wrapped in a tarp, stored in the warehouse and transported in the boat after she had been deceased about 16 hours, the cadaver dog was only mildly interested in either of those two areas and never made a full alert. I don’t believe there were any forensics found in the warehouse or the boat either. Is that the case for those who did follow it?

Then we have the Susan Powell case. Once again, LE believe that she was killed in the home and then transported in the family van. Could have been up to 4 hours or longer before she was disposed of. I think the camping trip location was supposedly at least 2 hours away from the home. And once again I don’t believe that there were any forensics alerting to a murder or a deceased body found in either. Not sure about cadaver dogs and if or where they were used but I do not believe there has ever been a positive forensic indication that Susan is deceased. Now I think they have released more information about their investigation recently so perhaps that information has changed and they do have forensics?

And of course the case that’s most familiar to people in the Florida area, the Casey Anthony case. Now in that case, cadaver dogs did hit on the backyard area and the trunk of the car but not in the home. We do not know where Caylee was when three pieces of duct tape were put over her mouth and nose and her breathing ceased and she died. And in that case, even though it is believed that a deceased body was in the trunk of the car for at least 48 hours, likely being removed to the backyard for burial and then placed back in the car when the shovel would not cut through the bamboo, no forensics were found with the exception of that one hair that was consistent with the victim’s hair and had that “death band” on it in the trunk of the car.

Does anyone know of any other cases they’ve been following with a similar problem? So in the above cases we have one no body case and two where the body was eventually found. In the two cases where the body was found, the suspects were arrested and charged immediately after. In the case where the body has never been found, the case had dragged on for two long years and LE were about two weeks away from making the arrest and taking it to trial on circumstantial evidence alone.

So just using these three cases as an example for now, if this was a non bloody crime, a relatively quick disposal and the body was wrapped, should LE expect to have found any forensics in the home or any vehicle belonging to DSJr? Should a cadaver dog have hit on anything? The only thing I’ve read that I could find about timing for cadaver dogs is that if a recently deceased body, under 3 hours, is laid on a carpet for 20 minutes, the dogs are 98 percent accurate in detecting the scent from the carpet samples. I have been unable to find data about a recently deceased and wrapped body and the result of a cadaver dog hitting on it after only one-two hours, or possibly as little as 30 minutes. Perhaps one of our SAR professionals would be able to answer that one.

While the advancement of DNA and forensics in the past 15 years has been a huge benefit to LE, it has also become a problem. People expect that DNA and other forensics should be at every crime scene. The CSI effect if you will. Truth is, that’s not always the case and in fact since most criminals are aware of what can be found, LE are probably finding less forensics evidence than ever before because of it.

MOO

Kamille,
IIRC, in the Laci Peterson case, there was no forensic evidence tying Scott to Laci's death whatsoever. There was no direct evidence that a crime had even taken place. They had the bodies of poor Connor and Laci, but no evidence of murder, not even cause of death. I believe they found a single hair that was consistent with Laci's in the boat, but even that was circumstantial, since a witness put Laci in the warehouse (where the boat was stored) with Scott a week or two before she went missing. As far as I can remember, that's all they had. And Scott Peterson is sitting on death row right now.

IMO, police are waiting to find Michelle's remains. As soon as she is found, Dale will be arrested and charged. MOO.

Maybe today, who knows but wouldn't it be great...it's DaleJr's birthday. Now that would be a birthday present to Michelle, the kids, family and, of course, us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9