FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stuff. But it's discussing serial killers. Is it assumed that this would also apply to an alleged first-time killer?

IMO it applies to self centered narcissistic killers like Dale. It is JMO that Dale had some involvement in at least three deaths - the life guard, Shannon, and Michelle. I classify him as a "serial" killer. He keeps good company in the likes of Josh Powell, Ted Bundy, Hitler, and Jeffrey Dahmer. What kind of devious activities was Dale conspiring with his fake Buck Fuddy FB account? All JMo

The lot outlined in red above is the vacant lot on Mission that belongs to SR.
LE would have to get a search warrant so this may be an area of high interest to search....

There is land and secluded and a couple of bodies of water....worth poking around IMO.

Well ... the police could not get a warrant for that location and that's that, so what's next? Who's searching? Where? When? Who's organizing what? What's the new strategy to find Michelle? Do you know? Does anyone know?

Well ... the police could not get a warrant for that location and that's that, so what's next? Who's searching? Where? When? Who's organizing what? What's the new strategy to find Michelle? Do you know? Does anyone know?

Well, was it confirmed that LE could not get a search warrant for that Mission St address or surrounding area? I'm not sure we know that. So, IMO just turn that Mission St lot address into LE or the Crimeline tip line and let them make those decisions and develop a strategy. It is not the public's decision to make. The two nearby bodies of water (which iirc Sr does not own) should be searched too, if they haven't been already. Jmo.

That Mission street address in your tip above is a very good possibility, Jazzmaster. Iirc we discussed it before in the other threads awhile back but I don't know if that area had been searched as they did with the canal behind Sr's Chaucer St property. I'm going to call it in myself, and all the better if more of us do.

All Jmo.

Well, was it confirmed that LE could not get a search warrant for that Mission St address or surrounding area? I'm not sure we know that. So, IMO just turn that Mission St lot address into LE or the Crimeline tip line and let them make those decisions and develop a strategy. It is not the public's decision to make. The two nearby bodies of water (which iirc Sr does not own) should be searched too, if they haven't been already. Jmo.

That Mission street address in your tip above is a very good possibility, Jazzmaster. Iirc we discussed it before in the other threads awhile back but I don't know if that area had been searched as they did with the canal behind Sr's Chaucer St property. I'm going to call it in myself, and all the better if more of us do.

All Jmo.

Would you have to have a search warrant to search the surrounding areas? Not the vacant lot Sr owns, just the area?

Would you have to have a search warrant to search the surrounding areas? Not the vacant lot Sr owns, just the area?

Can you go to the property appraisers site and find out who owns the surrounding areas? You can contact them and ask for permission. But to go on property you don't own, you risk trespassing.

All Jmo.

Great! what else can people do, especially local ones, do you have any new ideas? What can be organized that we have a chance to contribute? It has been quite a long time since Michelle's case has been in the news in any meaningful way, is there a way to change that? About pressuring the police to do more ... to come up with new strategies? There's an identifiable area in between where Michelle Michelle drove from and to and the spot where the Hummer was eventually recovered, surely somebody saw something even though possibly they might not realize it, besides not everybody follows the news, so, how about asking around? Can any volunteer to do that? A picture of Michelle ... the Hummer, somebody saw a face ... a huge car with flashy decals ... somebody saw something ... the police simply don't have the manpower for such large scale questioning, not enough detectives in missing persons cases to cover a lot of possibilities where the location of an abduction is not known in an evidentiary sense ....

In any case keep up the good work.

A search warrant is required for the police to search those areas which are privately owned explicitly or implicitly (a private home, a warehouse etc ...), that is the case generally when permission for a particular search has not been granted to the police by the owner, otherwise the police have access to all public areas unless there's a specific reason for them not to (a jurisdictional issue etc ...), and the public has conditional access to all publicly designated areas, however it's possible and totally innocent if anyone gets lost here or there for whatever reason and accidentally stumbles a restricted area where it's the case that such an area is not clearly identified ... say ... with a fence and/or clearly posted transpassing signs or anywhere else where it might be reasonable to be unaware that a particular area might be off-limits to the public at large ... and should he/she/they find evidence of a crime in such an hypothetical scenario, then said evidence is likely to be admissible in a court of law.

JMO

The more one talks about Dale the less people focus on Michelle. I do understand the emotional pull on all sides, and I do understand Flourish and Jazzmaster point of views, however getting into a shouting match is not particularly helpful generally, nor brings Michelle one moment sooner or an inch closer to home, and I'm not trying to express universal truths here, I'm only speaking of that which is probably self evident to just about everyone.

Now, the focus has to be primarily on Michelle here, I'd understand if this was a few hours, days or weeks into her disappearance where everyone is eager to come up with ideas to where she might be and who might have done it through a news-breaking/fast changing situation, and when everyone is theorizing about this and that in the belief that it would be proven accurate ... however after two years most of it has become a moot point in all that matters because this investigation has failed to produce any of the intended results, namely to find Michelle and to bring those responsible to justice, to expect that somehow the police alone is going to uncover evidence today that they have not in the two years prior is not a strategy, a plan or even an aspiration but simply wishful thinking since the police don't have the resources to face what is an epidemic of missing persons cases and where particularly here we're concerned about a two years old case which cannot possibly be a priority to the police after all this time, this is or it's dangerously close to be a cold case either by its standard definition or practically speaking .

As I said many times before we all want Michelle found and those responsible be brought to justice, in that goal the only thing that matters is evidence generally and how to find them particularly, and to achieve that one objective a particular person's guilt or innocence, his life, his character etc ... is not the issue at all, at least not right now ... not after all this time.

So what can we do to find Michelle? What can be done to get evidence? What can we do to get any information on where Michelle might be? What can we do to find people that might have relevant information about this case? If one can't answer those questions then one only has opinions, which is fine since we're writing in a opinion-related website, but one also knows that opinions alone are commonalities, everyone's got some, they're free of charge, and only require a dose of breath conversely opinions + facts + demonstrable outcomes are much harder to come by.

Where is Michelle?

JMO

The more one talks about Dale the less people focus on Michelle. I do understand the emotional pull on all sides, and I do understand Flourish and Jazzmaster point of views, however getting into a shouting match is not particularly helpful generally, nor brings Michelle one moment sooner or an inch closer to home, and I'm not trying to express universal truths here, I'm only speaking of that which is probably self evident to just about everyone.

Now, the focus has to be primarily on Michelle here, I'd understand if this was a few hours, days or weeks into her disappearance where everyone is eager to come up with ideas to where she might be and who might have done it through a news-breaking/fast changing situation, and when everyone is theorizing about this and that in the belief that it would be proven accurate ... however after two years most of it has become a moot point in all that matters because this investigation has failed to produce any of the intended results, namely to find Michelle and to bring those responsible to justice, to expect that somehow the police alone is going to uncover evidence today that they have not in the two years prior is not a strategy, a plan or even an aspiration but simply wishful thinking since the police don't have the resources to face what is an epidemic of missing persons cases and where particularly here we're concerned about a two years old case which cannot possibly be a priority to the police after all this time, this is or it's dangerously close to be a cold case either by its standard definition or practically speaking .

As I said many times before we all want Michelle found and those responsible be brought to justice, in that goal the only thing that matters is evidence generally and how to find them particularly, and to achieve that one objective a particular person's guilt or innocence, his life, his character etc ... is not the issue at all, at least not right now ... not after all this time.

So what can we do to find Michelle? What can be done to get evidence? What can we do to get any information on where Michelle might be? What can we do to find people that might have relevant information about this case? If one can't answer those questions then one only has opinions, which is fine since we're writing in a opinion-related website, but one also knows that opinions alone are commonalities, everyone's got some, they're free of charge, and only require a dose of breath conversely opinions + facts + demonstrable outcomes are much harder to come by.

Where is Michelle?

JMO

Honestly I have been searching places that I think the killer hid Michelle so I have gone through all of Dale's social media activity and marked HIGH interest places some that could be connected back to him and some not so much.

Dale OBVIOUSLY hid Michelle well. His little star war parties gave him opportunities to find hiding places along with his traveling job. I have also been reading up on some of the gay clubs in the area to see if Dale may have frequented any of them. No one seems to recognize his pictures there but I know Dale likes disguises so you never know.... This is still a hunch but I am doing my part to find Michelle. JMHO

The knitting ladies and I are meeting this am to get a FRESH perspective on some HIGH interest areas....I still think them missing 42 minutes hold SOME clues. Dale needed to lie about those minutes because he couldn't have Michelle getting there at 318 and him having a solid alibi. That pesky neighbor's camera ruined his perfect plan. Here is a good map that shows some of the area well....NGU!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 23
Michelle, I can't believe it's been 2 years since I saw your beautiful face flash across the TV screen. This is so sad. I wish you were home with your children where you need to be. They need you and so do your family and friends. You will be found, I'm sure. That will screw up one day I'm certain. Until then, I will continue to pray for you and your family! xoxoxo

Remembering Michelle and her family today. I think of this case often and it always saddens me. I hope that one day Michelle is found, and the person responsible be brought to justice...

Michelle it was 2 years ago today that IMO Dale Smith Jr, convicted felon, disgraced marine, and low life of this earth TOOK you from US! I pray daily that we find you and that G-o-d gives us the wisdom we need to find you and bring Dale and those responsible to justice. Though they have moved on with their lives....Michelle's children are still in the arms of the enemy. They rightly belong back with the grandparents....BP, GP, YS, and the family who really care about the TWINNERS! We will NGU!

It is we profound sadness that today we mark the second anniversary of Michelle's disappearance. As things stand today the police have failed to find her and/or to bring those responsible to justice and while all of us here lament that very fact, lamenting, hoping, anger, resentment and unsubstantiated certainties (a contradiction in terms) are not likely to bring Michelle home, if that is not clear after two years then it never will be to some and that's that.

Outside of some sheer luck, Michelle is not going to be found by doing the same things over and over again while expecting different results, it's time to change course no matter what one's own conviction or lack thereof might be in this case, that I believe it to be self evident and below are the reasons why:

1. The police are not likely to find evidence today that they have not been able to find in the previous two years, and that's when they spent quite a bit of resources in solving this case, it's hard to imagine this being the case today. Relying solely if at all on the police to solve this case is wishful thinking at best at this point.

2. Whether or not Dale is involved in the disappearance of Michelle, the police have not charged him with any crime and he's moved to another state, hoping for him to confess or to make a mistake of some sort (assuming guilt) is also wishful thinking at best at this point.

At the end, in this case as in all cases it comes down to evidence. One has enough of them or not, one demonstrates them really or one grossly exaggerates them if not invent them all together and one knows which is which by simply looking at the end results which here are unfortunately clear.

The time has long past for endless talk about this belief or that one, unless one thinks it can bend reality by sheer will, the time has come for real action ... or not, and that is not a only matter of choice but also one of strategy.

There has to be an organized strategy to find Michelle, it needs volunteers, it needs people capable of organizing and direct to achieve well defined goals such as:

1. Find real volunteers capable of devoting time doing not just talking and coordinate their efforts in a strategic sense.

2. Pressure the police.

3. Pressure the Media.

4. Look for evidence that might lead to where Michelle is.

I have written in details on more then one occasion on the points above and, for better or worse or any shades in between, to this date I haven't gotten a single direct comment on the merits or lack thereof of those ideas. Now all of that would have been challenging from the onset, considering that it's now two years later it must be a daunting task if at all possible, but that which is possible is dictated by that which has been tried, and I think there is much left to try here ...

... or we can all continue to only talk about it, repeat the same things over and over again, hope, wish, know, get angry, predict futures, dispense certainties of various flavors and colors and so on and on and on ... the only ones impressed and convinced by that are those like minded, all others have left in droves.

For my part, what I wrote here and now is simply a repetition of long held personal beliefs, I unfortunately have nothing more to contribute unless I get into an argument about Dale Smith and I've given that up quite sometime ago, I repeat it only because it's the second anniversary of Michelle's disappearance and, for all it's worth, I thought I should have said it one last time.'

JMO

Sadly most discovered remains occur when someone just stumbles upon them....every time I heard of this. I think could it be Michelle?
I keep hoping Jazz and her knitting group will be Michelle's someone.
Be great if LE would partner with the girls and their efforts
Good luck and prayers to all still looking

I keep getting an error when trying to post here, but the Orlando Sentinel says a new video will be released at a presser tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Where is Michelle?

JMO

I can't find any info that Dale ever took a lie detector test...and everything seems to point to the fact that he refuses to take one.

What we can do is call on Dale to take a lie detector test. The police can only move forward when they have all the ducks to put in a row. If he passes a LDT, it would change the whole dynamic of the investigation. Refusal to take one...well of course that's going to point the ball in his direction. For his kids' sake, why wouldn't he take one so they know he did everything to help find their mom?

I can't find any info that Dale ever took a lie detector test...and everything seems to point to the fact that he refusese to take one.

What we can do is call on Dale to take a lie detector test. The police can only move forward when they have all the ducks to put in a row. If he passes a LDT, it would change the whole dynamic of the investigation. Refusal to take one...well of course that's going to point the ball in his direction. For his kids' sake, why wouldn't he take one so they know he did everything to help find their mom?

Outside of the fact that wishing suspects to prove or convince others of their innocence is not how cases are solved practically, I can only say that rehashing the same theories and complaints over and over again is not going to get Michelle home a moment sooner, this comes down to evidence ... evidence that lead to where Michelle is and evidence to convict who's responsible for her disappearance, nothing more and nothing less then that, and it's a bad sign when one's long on convictions and short on the evidence to prove them, nevertheless the debate seems to always focus on DS and while I share the frustrations I have nothing to say on Dale that I have not said many times before and after all I'm not Dale's advocate, never have been, and based on how things have developed in this case it doesn't seem he needs one (an advocate) at least at this point, although one would not necessarily think so by reading this thread.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member