FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the ONLY reasonable explanation is he doesn't want to incriminate himself....IMO If he were to tell what happened that day he would be sitting in a jail cell so it is in his best interest to refuse lie detector tests and remain silent.

I 100% agree!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thor, all reasonable information leads RIGHT back to Dale. You have to at least ADMIT that....Michelle had a normal day along with normal activity then drops off the precious twinners at Dale's house and is NEVER seen or heard from again. He wanted her dead, threatened to kill her and kidnap the kids and now she's dead and he has the kids. Coincidence? I think not!

Either Dale did something to Michelle or it was the one-armed bandit. Maybe Sasquatch? JK...but you get the point. When killers like Dale have time and a plan, they can hide evidence that may never be found. How many women remain missing? Why aren't those women found? Why do killers like Dale remain free?

The truth is reasonable doubt protects the guilty as much as the innocent. Smart marine trained killers like Dale who follow crime shows, follow disappearance cases like Sr did with Susan Powell, and have lived a life of trying to "beat the system" find ways to literally get away with murder. LE has gone above and beyond the call of duty to gather more evidence, but with the most important evidence more than likely hidden and/or destroyed there are limited places to search without new leads surfacing. ALL JMO

Dear Jazz, respectfully because you asked I'm answering you, but as I said many times before I'm not going to be drawn in yet another "I know Dale is guilty" discussion and I have no intention to re-litigate the same things over and over again for years to come, there's virtually no one left on this thread that I'm aware of that for whatever reason is making this a point of contention. I'm also even less inclined to be drawn into any discussions where people are referred to disparagingly, yes ... even when that person is called Dale Smith and as far as I'm concerned somebody is guilty when convicted of a crime, not before, I'm simply not comfortable at all, as a matter of personal choice, in calling anyone a murderer when I don't know it for a fact, and by fact I don't mean that which I believe but that which I can prove, and if I could prove it I would turn what I know immediately over to the police for prosecution, at least after two years it seems like a reasonable position for me to take based on my own beliefs and choice of conduct which are not therefore better then yours but apparently simply different in some ways.

Now, I was talking strategies in regard to finding Michelle, who is missing person no matter who's responsible for it, and one does not need to believe or not believe anything about DS in order to talk about that, if you or anyone else here care to come up with ideas about new ways to help finding Michelle then I think it's great and I would love to participate, otherwise I'm afraid I personally have nothing of true value to contribute to this discussion as it stands today, which means only that I would not know what to say other then that which I've said many times before, and frankly who'd want to hear it yet again anyway.

Ultimately Jazz, you and me and virtually anyone else in his thread have a lot more in common then what might seem, we all care for Michelle, we all want her to be found and we all want whomever hurt her to be caught and convicted, and that is a level of humanity and decency we can all draw comfort from when confronted with such evil.

He chose to go on People's Court over a stupid ring but doesn't have a thing to say publicly about the mother of his children missing.

That is troubling isn't it. This is something that sticks with me. It does not mean he is guilty. He could have hated her and just is glad she is gone and yet had nothing to do with it. But I don't know. It seems all so crazy..

That is troubling isn't it. This is something that sticks with me. It does not mean he is guilty. He could have hated her and just is glad she is gone and yet had nothing to do with it. But I don't know. It seems all so crazy..

There is no doubt in my mind he did this. So many red flags...but that is a big one for me too. An innocent person would do it for his children even if he hated Michelle. He would hurt for them and want them to know that he did everything he could to help find their mother.

Dear Jazz, respectfully because you asked I'm answering you, but as I said many times before I'm not going to be drawn in yet another "I know Dale is guilty" discussion and I have no intention to re-litigate the same things over and over again for years to come, there's virtually no one left on this thread that I'm aware of that for whatever reason is making this a point of contention. I'm also even less inclined to be drawn into any discussions where people are referred to disparagingly, yes ... even when that person is called Dale Smith and as far as I'm concerned somebody is guilty when convicted of a crime, not before, I'm simply not comfortable at all, as a matter of personal choice, in calling anyone a murderer when I don't know it for a fact, and by fact I don't mean that which I believe but that which I can prove, and if I could prove it I would turn what I know immediately over to the police for prosecution, at least after two years it seems like a reasonable position for me to take based on my own beliefs and choice of conduct which are not therefore better then yours but apparently simply different in some ways.

Now, I was talking strategies in regard to finding Michelle, who is missing person no matter who's responsible for it, and one does not need to believe or not believe anything about DS in order to talk about that, if you or anyone else here care to come up with ideas about new ways to help finding Michelle then I think it's great and I would love to participate, otherwise I'm afraid I personally have nothing of true value to contribute to this discussion as it stands today, which means only that I would not know what to say other then that which I've said many times before, and frankly who'd want to hear it yet again anyway.
I hear you. I agree there is no reason to debate whether Dale is guilty or not....but we cannot discount the fact that he is the PRIME SUSPECT and most likely the person that made her disappear...so until either Dale is cleared as a suspect or we find Michelle, Dale should continue to be at front and center in any discussions as to where she may be. I have yet to see ONE other plausible scenario of how Michelle could have disappeared without Dale being involved. If such a scenario is possible, what happened? People don't just vanish into thin air.

This thread is about Michelle and finding her....she and Dale had a violent history together....so what did Dale do with her?

There is no doubt in my mind he did this. So many red flags...but that is a big one for me too. An innocent person would do it for his children even if he hated Michelle. He would hurt for them and want them to know that he did everything he could to help find their mother.

He didn't even call Michelle's family to offer help or sympathy. He didn't help with any of the searches before he was named a suspect, refused to take a LDT, and IIRC he lied to LE about several key facts. He sure did not do anything for the sake of his children. Jmo

I hear you. I agree there is no reason to debate whether Dale is guilty or not....but we cannot discount the fact that he is the PRIME SUSPECT and most likely the person that made her disappear...so until either Dale is cleared as a suspect or we find Michelle, Dale should continue to be at front and center in any discussions as to where she may be. I have yet to see ONE other plausible scenario of how Michelle could have disappeared without Dale being involved. If such a scenario is possible, what happened? People don't just vanish into thin air.

This thread is about Michelle and finding her....she and Dale had a violent history together....so what did Dale do with her?

Jazz, if the idea is about finding Michelle I really don't see any strategy to do just that and I'm going to go back here to the list I've made on more then one occasion about things that might be tried and it remains the case no one has commented on it.

Furthermore, no one has said, list of all me, that Dale should not be front and center as you put it, only that as far as I'm concerned, having spent a good part of two years on this issue, I really have nothing to say on the subject of Dale that I have not said at some point or another, over and over again and I can't find anything more to say unless something new has come up and provided that whatever substantive discussion on Dale is not yet another excuse, in my view, for name calling, the general animosity toward him, the constant caricature representation of his life, and when just about everything that he did and does and even will in the future is something evil to be used to a never ending piling on and that is not because I'd want to defend him or even because I like him, I don't, it's not even because I object to it from a moral standpoint but only because I don't find it particularly productive and in most cases a total waste of time where finding Michelle is the issue I care about, and to be clear, I speak only for myself.

Now, to reinforce my point ... since I'm not the arbiter of what people should say, when and under what conditions, I have no problem with people around here expressing whatever and never have, actually quite the contrary, I think it's good to express whatever, I even understand it from a human and emotional point of view and as I said, there's much more that we agree that meets the eye, however I just can't defend anymore my participation in this Dale-fest, on that I've said enough and in many cases more then I should have said to begin with, and that must be some sort of an understatement to anyone that has been on this thread for a while.

Jazz, if the idea is about finding Michelle I really don't see any strategy to do just that and I'm going to go back here to the list I've made on more then one occasion about things that might be tried and it remains the case no one has commented on it.

Furthermore, no one has said, list of all me, that Dale should not be front and center as you put it, only that as far as I'm concerned, having spent a good part of two years on this issue, I really have nothing to say on the subject of Dale that I have not said at some point or another, over and over again and I can't find anything more to say unless something new has come up and provided that whatever substantive discussion on Dale is not yet another excuse, in my view, for name calling, the general animosity about him, the constant caricature representation of his life, and when just about everything that he did and does and even will in the future is something evil to be used to a never ending piling on and that is not because I'd want to defend him or even because I like him, I don't, it's not even because I object to it from a moral standpoint but only because I don't find it particularly productive and in most cases a total waste of time where finding Michelle is the issue I care about, and to be clear, I speak only for myself.

Now, to reinforce my point ... since I'm not the arbiter of what people should say, when and under what conditions, I have no problem with people around here to express whatever, never have and never indicated that i do, actually quite the contrary, I think it's good to express whatever, I even understand it from a human and emotional point of view and as I said, there's much more that we agree on that meets the eye, however I just can't defend anymore my participation in this Dale-fest, on that I've said enough and in many cases more then I should have said to begin with, and that must be sort of an understatement to anyone that has been on this thread for a while.
But you didn't answer my question....what did Dale do with Michelle? Any theories on where he hid her?

But you didn't answer my question....what did Dale do with Michelle? Any theories on where he hid her?

Good night my friend ... :floorlaugh: I'm pretty sure that there's a group of like minded people here inclined to weight in on that question, I have said enough on this very subject as you know.

Good night my friend ... :floorlaugh: I'm pretty sure that there's a group of like minded people here inclined to weight in on that question, I have said enough on this very subject as you know.

Good night my friend. Hope you get some good z's. I will revisit your suggestions tomorrow when my eyes are brighter. Your input is worthy of our attention. You have a lot to add here. Thank you for all you do! :loveyou:

Good night my friend. Hope you get some good z's. I will revisit your suggestions tomorrow when my eyes are brighter. Your input is worthy of our attention. You have a lot to add here. Thank you for all you do! :loveyou:

Oh my, Jazz if I didn't know better I'd say you're flirting with me :) let me warn you though, I have three ex-wives that would counsel you otherwise just in case. :floorlaugh:

Oh my, Jazz if I didn't know better I'd say you're flirting with me :) let me warn you though, I have three ex-wives that would counsel you otherwise just in case. :floorlaugh:

Lol...in my old age I have forgotten how to flirt. Been a LONNNNG while!!! Besides I am happily married :) sorry to hear you have had lady troubles. You sound like a real charmer and someday may once again make a good mate. My knitting ladies think you are a stud muffin with all your razzmatazz. Be good friend!

That's the million dollar question and the key to finding Michelle, IMO. I've seen a few cases recently of the long-term missing (Sherry Leighty, Chyenne Kircher) being found because LE finally got the killer to confess. Other than that, it always seems to be sheer luck - a hunter or dog walker, etc. finding remains. :moo:

That's the million dollar question and the key to finding Michelle, IMO. I've seen a few cases recently of the long-term missing (Sherry Leighty, Chyenne Kircher) being found because LE finally got the killer to confess. Other than that, it always seems to be sheer luck - a hunter or dog walker, etc. finding remains. :moo:

I agree!!! It is too bad MSM released SOOO much info early in the case that IMO jeopardized the case. Dale was telling lie after lie and LE had him caught in his webs....next thing we know the neighbor's video footage hit the TVs and Dale was lawyering up like the dickens. It was then IMO that he realized his song and dance wasn't adding up....and he needed some help to weasel his way out of trouble. It has worked so far.

Does anyone know if Dale has had any other relationships after Michelle went missing?

I'd also loooove to know what his family think with regards to his involvement in the situation! Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

The other day I was reading about places killers typically dispose of a body. This came up:

"Once he murders his victim, a serial killer's tactics for disposal of the body remain entirely self-centered. If, for example, he takes the time and effort to bury his victim's remains, he almost certainly does this not out of any last-minute concession toward decency, but, instead, simply to hide the evidence. Should conditions be favorable, he will simply dump the body unceremoniously someplace where prompt discovery is unlikely, unwilling either to make the effort to dig, or risk being seen digging, anything so eye-catching as a body-sized hole in the ground.

Eager though he may be to be rid of the victim's body, a typical serial killer, if he has a choice, is not apt to dispose of the body in open view, where it can be quickly and easily found. Although certain serial killers have done exactly this, taking additional and special delight in flaunting their atrocities, I believe most have no desire to advertise what they have done. They have already had their excitement and experienced their relief. Anything else is anticlimactic. They may go to great lengths to cover up their tracks, only so that a body cannot be traced back to them. One Florida serial killer, Danny Rolling, took a great deal of pleasure in strategically and carefully positioning his dead victims in the most shocking pose he could concoct. When police entered the victims' rooms, they were greeted by the deceased bodies positioned in a variety of graphic and ghastly poses.

A serial killer generally does have an idea for where he wants to dispose of the victim's remains, or at least, he has a general idea of the type of locale that would best suit his needs. Usually, this is a remote or secluded locale, a place where he can discard the victim's body quickly and without the likelihood of being seen, yet which affords some ready concealment over his victim's remains. If the whole violent episode occurred at such a locale in the first place, he will simply kill and leave his victim right there. If not, he will generally always put forth some effort to reach a secluded and preferred dumping ground. But, as always, his every action will be governed solely by self concern."

The lot outlined in red above is the vacant lot on Mission that belongs to SR.
LE would have to get a search warrant so this may be an area of high interest to search....

There is land and secluded and a couple of bodies of water....worth poking around IMO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 17
The other day I was reading about places killers typically dispose of a body. This came up:

"Once he murders his victim, a serial killer's tactics for disposal of the body remain entirely self-centered. If, for example, he takes the time and effort to bury his victim's remains, he almost certainly does this not out of any last-minute concession toward decency, but, instead, simply to hide the evidence. Should conditions be favorable, he will simply dump the body unceremoniously someplace where prompt discovery is unlikely, unwilling either to make the effort to dig, or risk being seen digging, anything so eye-catching as a body-sized hole in the ground.

Eager though he may be to be rid of the victim's body, a typical serial killer, if he has a choice, is not apt to dispose of the body in open view, where it can be quickly and easily found. Although certain serial killers have done exactly this, taking additional and special delight in flaunting their atrocities, I believe most have no desire to advertise what they have done. They have already had their excitement and experienced their relief. Anything else is anticlimactic. They may go to great lengths to cover up their tracks, only so that a body cannot be traced back to them. One Florida serial killer, Danny Rolling, took a great deal of pleasure in strategically and carefully positioning his dead victims in the most shocking pose he could concoct. When police entered the victims' rooms, they were greeted by the deceased bodies positioned in a variety of graphic and ghastly poses.

A serial killer generally does have an idea for where he wants to dispose of the victim's remains, or at least, he has a general idea of the type of locale that would best suit his needs. Usually, this is a remote or secluded locale, a place where he can discard the victim's body quickly and without the likelihood of being seen, yet which affords some ready concealment over his victim's remains. If the whole violent episode occurred at such a locale in the first place, he will simply kill and leave his victim right there. If not, he will generally always put forth some effort to reach a secluded and preferred dumping ground. But, as always, his every action will be governed solely by self concern."

Interesting stuff. But it's discussing serial killers. Is it assumed that this would also apply to an alleged first-time killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321