FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was a friend that kept the twins who lived in Waterford Lakes. So after she left the Salon in Oviedo at 2:30, she picked up the twins and then headed to the condos, arriving at 3:18pm.

I'm getting old and this case is hard to remember all the details but

when LE talked about the 4:26 (waterford)text didnt they said Michelle's phone was not near the waterford area nor had she been in that area....IIRC

Michelle picked up the twins in waterford lakes that day? Is this new to us ...

Sparky I have a question....if Michelle did pick up the twin in waterford lakes and if then text was a fake by the person who abducted Michelle, doesnt this mean if the perp did type waterford....he knew where she had been that day or it was someone who knew information about her habits.

Would you mind changing your map to eliminate I-4 and 408, which is a toll rd? TIA

Here you go!

http://goo.gl/maps/saRGO

This map of course is showing mainly the time it takes to travel this route. I think it shows it's not very long. Also, only one vehicle/person for the most part. When we factor in 2 or 3 people and 2 or 3 vehicles, lots can be done in a decent period of time. Decent as in from 4pm-9pm.

I wonder what vehicle Mom and Dad were driving when they arrived at Jr's that day?

Well there are cameras at all four corners of that intersection. Which would be able to get the vehicle at all angles. And all other vehicles that travelled through that intersection from any direction minutes and hours before and after the video we saw. Not to mention cameras on Vineland to the south of that intersection and Walden Circle as well.

IMO, releasing that video was a warning of sorts to the person driving either the Hummer or the vehicle that likely did the pick up of whoever was driving it. This investigation is not over.

MOO

guess the perp didn't know where the cameras are located...its not over

when LE talked about the 4:26 (waterford)text didnt they said Michelle's phone was not near the waterford area nor had she been in that area....IIRC

Sparky I have a question....if Michelle did pick up the twin in waterford lakes and if then text was a fake by the person who abducted Michelle, doesnt this mean if the perp did type waterford....he knew where she had been that day or it was someone who knew information about her habits.

Yes, Michelle picked up the twins in Waterford and headed to DSjr's. No, this has been out there for a while. It was found on a creditable FB page.

We know the Waterford text was a decoy, so yes, I would agree it had to be someone who knew her habits or knew where her children's sitter lived. jmo

Dale Sr was obviously following the Josh Powell case MONTHS before Michelle went missing. Was this a clue as to places he may hide Michelle?

Yep and his little fishing trip the next day still gives me the willies thinking about what he could have done to Michelle.

Wonder how well LE confirmed he actually went fishing...
Did they even check this out to be sure....
What kind of weather was on the next day after Michelle went missing?

was the any moisture on the anchor rope to indicate he anchored?

The rods and reels used...when cast and retrieved the line inside the reels would be damp still from being in the water....if dry he never fished....

Where was this boat kept before and after this trip?

so many questions

Here you go!

This map of course is showing mainly the time it takes to travel this route. I think it shows it's not very long. Also, only one vehicle/person for the most part. When we factor in 2 or 3 people and 2 or 3 vehicles, lots can be done in a decent period of time. Decent as in from 4pm-9pm.

I wonder what vehicle Mom and Dad were driving when they arrived at Jr's that day?

Thank you! The toll roads have camera's and I'm not sure if the Hummer had a epass or Sunpass. I'd think if it did, as we went over in the beginning of this case, LE would be able to pinpoint what entrance and exit the Hummer had taken. Even if the person used cash to enter the toll rd, there should be pics. We just don't know if they have that info or not.

I would say the person driving the Hummer would stay off the busiest most travelled roads, and take a route more familiar to them.

BBM

As of this date, we don't know that they did arrive at the condo. We suspect that one or the other did and if they did, it's MO they had several vehicles to choose from.

Do I remember having information from LE saying also the Hummer was on
Hoffner and Semoran going west on hoffner in the evening also.

guess the perp didn't know where the cameras are located...its not over

No, we don't have any info the Hummer was heading West on Hoffner. We only have the 4:26 pm ping at Hoffner.

Here you go!

exactly but someone was with the children ....most likely the Mom who does answer the home phone and Jr isnt there to take the call.
JMO Sr and Jr both were away from the home leaving her to tend to the children.

Im guessing they were too young to tell LE that Dad and Grandpa was gone that afternoon and that grandma took care of them?

Again JMO

Sorry my memory is getting really bad....

this is the video I was thinking about...

YS states maybe she wasnt driving the hummer....doesnt mean it was the phone and hummer together....its the way the reporter's tells it that is confusing.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Fa...thday/-/1637132/8455176/-/pj560l/-/index.html

Well the phone was pinging at Hoffner and Semoran which is west of Hoffner and S Goldenrod. So the assumption there of course would be that the phone was travelling west but we have no indication at this time that it was in the Hummer at the time. And of course considering that it then pinged in the area of Belle Isle just after 5pm then we know for sure that it was travelling west.

Perhaps LE have video and/or witness statements that do put the Hummer on that road around that time but we, of course, are not privy to them. Even if they do, that still doesn't mean the phone was in it. It would be hard to get eye witness accounts of non descript vehicles like SUV's and pick ups.

MOO

Dale Sr was obviously following the Josh Powell case MONTHS before Michelle went missing. Was this a clue as to places he may hide Michelle?

Don't know about that considering Susan has never been found, but it might be a clue that you have to keep the children as far away from the "action" as possible. Not sure when the information about the Powell children saying "Mommy was in the trunk" came out in that case.

MOO

I believe the wording on that Waterford text information was that LE said that she was no where near that area "at the time" of that text or anytime after that.

MOO

Also, in the same article it states:

"Family members gathered near Jesse Black Saloon on Oak Ridge Road on Friday. They said that her phone pinged her location there at 8 p.m. Thursday."

Is this confirmed or was it a press misprint? If true, then, her cell phone was still in the Hummer at 8pm.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Woman-vanishes-same-day-she-appears-on-The-People-s-Court/-/1637132/4784264/-/9oio52z/-/index.html

It pinged in that general area. Not sure if they could pinpoint it to exactly in the parking lot of the closed down saloon. But again, there is no indication that it was in the Hummer at that time.

MOO

What we have to remember, is in the beginning of all this, there was a lot of mis-reporting. Times off, locations and etc. Michelle's name was even reported wrong. Until more was released by MSM and the family later on, it was then we were able to piece more of it together and get a more creditable timeline.

It was reported by WKMG, the Hummer was seen leaving the condo. THEN that video was pulled by them. LE stated that was not her Hummer. So, is the Hummer on video or not? We don't know. Just because the video was pulled doesn't mean they don't have it leaving.

The new video showing the Hummer at Conroy and Vineland shows no GLOW decals, BUT it does show the tires has rims. I don't know what MSM reported the rims were missing, but we now know that not to be fact. jmo

If the neighbor's video showed Michelle's hummer coming in; wouldn't it also show if Dale's parent's or parent came in that day? They have never said (MSM) if he was alone that day. I only question this, because if he killed her there, & he was alone, then he has to take the kids first to the parents house, leaving Michelle there and the hummer. So the route on a map would be a bit different and the timing of events. There would be backtracking to the condo to get the hummer and body. At this point he needs help because of driving two vehicles and getting back home to the condo. This could explain some of the pings in different locations.

Is the hummer going N to S on Vineland? Turning onto Conroy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place
Back