FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think and this is jmo it was the ddwas. Because, he said Michelle was going shopping. And Waterford is a shopping area and I don't think the pswgd would take the time to respond.

So it went something like this;

ddwas: Dad something bad happened, I need your help. Can you get over here right away? Go in the back way, we have a camera out front.

pswgd: Sure on my way.

He gets there......

pswgd: Okay, you take the kids back to maw and wait for me to call, I will take the hummer and body to the property up North and get rid of her.

ddwas: Okay, but leave the hummer somewhere there is a high crime area, so it gets stolen, make it look like a robbery and kidnapping with the hummer. I know, leave it at Walden Palms, someplace in there and I will come pick you up when you are done. I take the cell and take a different route than you. We can toss it later.

Later that night.....

FB: ddwas.... Wow my ex is missing.

I would agree with you Sparky! Now in spotting a liar, they often have inconsistencies and build their LIES around reality. If we look at Dale's story IMO we see LIES built around reality and that is probably why he cannot and will not take a LDT. He has much more to LOSE than gain....

Dale told LE Michelle said she was "going shopping" which lines up with the "Waterford" text. Dale says Michelle arrived around 4:00, stayed for about 10 minutes and left at 4:10 which again lines up with the 4:26 text of "Waterford". This fabrication was most likely based on that which he NEEDED to be true for an alibi. However when we examine reality....the truth begins to surface.

His story holds water and probably would have worked if not for that pesky neighbor's video camera capturing Michelle arriving a whole 42 MINS before Dale's story begins....IMO the liar got caught in his lies then NEEDED an attorney to weasel his way out of his web!

IMO Dale messed up and revealed information that implicated himself in the crime. He knew about that text and thus told a story to back up reality. In lies there is often a little bit of truth to it so we can probably gain some nuggets from Dale's series of lies. JMO

So 42 minutes are missing from Dale's day. Oh where oh where did those minutes go?

BBM

speaking of nuggets, do you think the cops would have found KFC remains in his trash had the video been known about that day? I wonder if she came in with the kids and toss the trash there? Lots of people don't like to keep old food bags in the car because it tends to smell. But now we will never know I guess.

So it went something like this;

ddwas: Dad something bad happened, I need your help. Can you get over here right away? Go in the back way, we have a camera out front.

pswgd: Sure on my way.

He gets there......

pswgd: Okay, you take the kids back to maw and wait for me to call, I will take the hummer and body to the property up North and get rid of her.

ddwas: Okay, but leave the hummer somewhere there is a high crime area, so it gets stolen, make it look like a robbery and kidnapping with the hummer. I know, leave it at Walden Palms, someplace in there and I will come pick you up when you are done. I take the cell and take a different route than you. We can toss it later.

Later that night.....

FB: ddwas.... Wow my ex is missing.

Except the keys were removed from the vehicle. Now you'd think someone trying to ditch a vehicle in a high crime area (I would think there are many other higher crime areas than where it was left) for it to possibly be stolen would leave the keys in the ignition and the doors unlocked. Unless perhaps the vehicle is in your name and you will be getting it back after it is processed by LE. Or you were trying to make it look like the person who was supposed to be driving it parked it there for some reason. Of course removing the decals negates that idea.

MOO

BBM

speaking of nuggets, do you think the cops would have found KFC remains in his trash had the video been known about that day? I wonder if she came in with the kids and toss the trash there? Lots of people don't like to keep old food bags in the car because it tends to smell. But now we will never know I guess.

I believe she picked up that lunch while also picking up hair dye for the salon? And we know she was at the salon until 2:30ish when she left to pick up the children. So in all likelihood she either ate her lunch at the salon or at least took the trash from it out of the vehicle and threw it away.

MOO

BBM

I don't think so. She was over in the Fern Park area to pick up stuff for the Salon. IIRC She went back to the Salon after KFC, and imo she probably threw the trash away before she left to pick the kids up.

Well I am thinking one person took the cell, rode around so it pinged places and then tossed it while going over the bridge and the other person took the hummer and body and disposed of them and got a ride home from that other party. JMO

If Dale did kill Michelle at his condo

Would this theory fit the timeline

Put hummer in garage
Takes her iPhone
He takes children to his mother on rose

In route types the Waterford text 4:26 as decoy to delay her events and schedule of the day meaning that Michelle is near area getting her children and hasn't made to Dale's at this point.

Dale sr and Dale go back to condo
Clean hummer decals
Prepare Michelle to be moved.

They have Dale sr's vehicle , the hummer and Michelle.

Then one takes hummer and Michelle and the other takes sr vehicle

They might meet at the place when they want to dispose or store Michelle or not and one goes back to rose throwing phone off bridge at 8pm

Then hummer dumps Michelle returns down Vineland going to walden. 8:55 pm

Sr waits.... could be at rose st or en route there and gets message from Jr on a pick up location.

Sr picks up Jr near walden and both goes to rose answer phone calls pick up children and jr goes to condo

Next day Jr goes to work

Sr gets boat and maybe even gets Michelle and finds the final location to place her if she is not already in the final place.

In this theory....Tamara may not have any knowledge of what Sr and Jr have been up to.....But no communication between the two grandmothers makes me feel she might have been aware of what was happening

My other theory #2
if Dale didn't do it was someone took her on her way home
Both just happen to go towards parent home about the same time.
but now I'm realizing that the text must have been from someone knowing her schedule that day....
Really what's the chance that some car jacker answers a text from her brother stating a bogus location and it was the location she was at 2-3 hours earlier in the day.....

It seems theory 2 is not likely so I'm back to theory #1. The person knew Michelle answered brothers text but didn't answer nm or others
There was a reason for doing this...as a way to delay and confuse the timeline

No, I think the person who had the phone didn't even think about pings and such. I also think they screwed up when they sent the Waterford text. jmo

There has to be a reason to answer that text.... And ignore the others

Of course I have a theory
:twocents:

Well if you keep going on Bruton Blvd until Columbia St, go west to S Ivey Lane and then north to College Dr you will get to the south end of the undeveloped property where Sr owns the lot. And College Dr in that area is not only secluded by that property it also appears to be used as a garbage dump. On the google maps taken in April 2011, there are visable garbage bags and old tires just dumped over the fence on either side of the road. And access to the property either over the fence or at either end of the fence line. And that is the part of the property that he does not own. This area should be searched if it hasn't been already. And of course the part of the property that he does own which appears from maps to be treed and overgrown with vegetation.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=4592+...States&t=h&z=19&panoid=Hg7u21vnNZQJflCaI4qx0A

The map also has a dead end street that is wooded...good find
The direction the hummer was coming from should be an area to search but has LE mentioned it or has any searches taken place in this area.

He screwed up by sending the Waterford text, because he also told the family she said she was going shopping. However, the family already knew what plans she had for that evening. She had already been in Waterford and there was no reason for her to go back. jmo

If Dale did kill Michelle at his condo

Would this theory fit the timeline

Put hummer in garage
Takes her iPhone
He takes children to his mother on rose

In route types the Waterford text 4:26 as decoy to delay her events and schedule of the day meaning that Michelle is near area getting her children and hasn't made to Dale's at this point.

Dale sr and Dale go back to condo
Clean hummer decals
Prepare Michelle to be moved.

They have Dale sr's vehicle , the hummer and Michelle.

Then one takes hummer and Michelle and the other takes sr vehicle

They might meet at the place when they want to dispose or store Michelle or not and one goes back to rose throwing phone off bridge at 8pm

Then hummer dumps Michelle returns down Vineland going to walden. 8:55 pm

Sr waits.... could be at rose st or en route there and gets message from Jr on a pick up location.

Sr picks up Jr near walden and both goes to rose answer phone calls pick up children and jr goes to condo

Next day Jr goes to work

Sr gets boat and maybe even gets Michelle and finds the final location to place her if she is not already in the final place.

In this theory....Tamara may not have any knowledge of what Sr and Jr have been up to.....But no communication between the two grandmothers makes me feel she might have been aware of what was happening

My other theory #2
if Dale didn't do it was someone took her on her way home
Both just happen to go towards parent home about the same time.
but now I'm realizing that the text must have been from someone knowing her schedule that day....
Really what's the chance that some car jacker answers a text from her brother stating a bogus location and it was the location she was at 2-3 hours earlier in the day.....

It seems theory 2 is not likely so I'm back to theory #1. The person knew Michelle answered brothers text but didn't answer nm or others
There was a reason for doing this...as a way to delay and confuse the timeline

BBM

The Hummer checked out and has been released by OPD.

BUT, he takes the kids over in his truck, they come back in Sr's SUV, transport her in that while someone else takes the Hummer to dump it. All the while the Hummer and Michele are in the garage of the condo. AND his truck is at Rose and stays there until he goes back to the condo. So if anyone was asked if they saw the Red Truck at the Rose address they can say yes. AND as far as we know none of Sr's vehicles have been searched. jmo

We're not sure how many texts she may have received between 3:18pm and 4:26pm. I believe she may have received a text from NM but it was just emoticons responding to her text to him. So replying to that wouldn't be necessary. There was no direct question. She probably didn't get any other texts during that time frame. Or if she did they weren't urgent or didn't require a reply.

Now the text from Dustin was different. At 4:26pm she should have been home for a while. Her older son was alone and Dustin was asking a question. "Where R U?" As it turns out he was only asking to try to catch a ride from Michelle but I'm sure the person with her phone did not know that. It's very possible that she could have already been considered late and missing at that time. So the answer was necessary to buy more time IMO.

MOO

[quote

In a link no longer available it said 7 males had been in the Hummer in the last week. We know 2 of them would be her sons. Since her brother had been looking for a ride, we might also guess he was another and probably be right. Nothing suspicious was found in the Hummer forensically, so who were the other 4 males that had been 'in' the Hummer in that week? If Jr was one of them, what had he been doing in the Hummer in the last week, unless they simply mean he leaned in to remove the twins from their car seats. That list of males and their reasons for being 'in' Michelle's Hummer. It would seem the predator, or 2, were among those that had already been in the vehicle previously. p[/quote]

Respectfully snipped. BBM I realize the link is no longer available, but does anyone have any recollection from where this originally came? I've searched and searched and only came up with a psychic site. Was it actually reported somewhere?

[quote

In a link no longer available it said 7 males had been in the Hummer in the last week. We know 2 of them would be her sons. Since her brother had been looking for a ride, we might also guess he was another and probably be right. Nothing suspicious was found in the Hummer forensically, so who were the other 4 males that had been 'in' the Hummer in that week? If Jr was one of them, what had he been doing in the Hummer in the last week, unless they simply mean he leaned in to remove the twins from their car seats. That list of males and their reasons for being 'in' Michelle's Hummer. It would seem the predator, or 2, were among those that had already been in the vehicle previously. p

Respectfully snipped. BBM I realize the link is no longer available, but does anyone have any recollection from where this originally came? I've searched and searched and only came up with a psychic site. Was it actually reported somewhere?[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, it was our local Fox channel. WOFL.

I've also looked for things pertaining to the cars and found they've been purged.

If I'm not mistaken, it was our local Fox channel. WOFL.

I've also looked for things pertaining to the cars and found they've been purged.

Thanks! Yes, it's a shame some items have been purged. Hopefully with this new video coming out, more people will realize Michelle's not been found yet. It may only take one person to remember seeing something 2 years ago to solve this case.

[quote

In a link no longer available it said 7 males had been in the Hummer in the last week. We know 2 of them would be her sons. Since her brother had been looking for a ride, we might also guess he was another and probably be right. Nothing suspicious was found in the Hummer forensically, so who were the other 4 males that had been 'in' the Hummer in that week? If Jr was one of them, what had he been doing in the Hummer in the last week, unless they simply mean he leaned in to remove the twins from their car seats. That list of males and their reasons for being 'in' Michelle's Hummer. It would seem the predator, or 2, were among those that had already been in the vehicle previously. p

Respectfully snipped. BBM I realize the link is no longer available, but does anyone have any recollection from where this originally came? I've searched and searched and only came up with a psychic site. Was it actually reported somewhere?[/QUOTE]

I never heard that, surprised it wasn't discussed here. You can't tell how long DNA or hairs or evidence would be in a car, but you are right 2 would be her sons, then she has a brother, a dad, NM her new BF, and Jr could be in the mix as he could have put the kids in the hummer or taken them out so who is left? Sr?

A few things that stood out to me in the press conference:
1) The cell phone was using a tower around Semoran and Hoffner at 4:20 pm when the text was sent.
2) The detective appeared to say that the cell phone was in the vicinity (same tower) and on from just after 5pm until it was turned off around 8 pm.. and was obviously found there. This is very important to me to not that it was not being driven around town.
3) The Smith family was deposed and the only person who brought a lawyer was Dale's mom. I wonder if this could have been because she was one of the last to be interviewed. Does anyone know the timeline for the interviews off the top of their head? I will try to track them down.

I personally disagree that there had to be a trailing car or someone waiting at Walden Circle. There is a bus stop very close to where the Hummer was left. In fact the Hummer may have been parked at the closest spot in that development to the bus stop.

Timeline of 11/17/2011

In those earlier morning hours Nate stated he had to go into work late that day so he and Michelle had coffee together and they talked about their day.
**tho NM says the two stayed in contact throughout the day, however their having coffee together was the last time that he'd see Michelle** [MSM, NM]

9:21am
Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
Quote:"Keratin today?"
**time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning** [MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am
Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
Quote:"I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."

9:42am
Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
Quote:"11:30 works if it is ok"

Immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:
Quote:"Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."

Immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back..
First text stated:
Quote:"Sweet!!! !!!!"

and the text that immediately followed stated:
Quote:"insert 5 red heart icons in a row"

10:20am
The last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
Quote:"Ok, going shopping<insert shoe icons>with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
**it is believed that Michelle is referring to the keratin conditioning treatment in this last text** **time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone** [MSM, Lauren]

11:30am
This was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment.. [MSM, Lauren]

12:22pm
Documented via video Michelle is seen at the drive-thru window of the Fern Park KFC in Casselberry paying for/receiving a food order.[per LE, video via MSM]

2:30pm
Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo [MSM, family]

3:15pm
Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.. NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart. [MSM, NM]

3:18pm
ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's.
Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame** [MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm
This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
*this is referring to the statement from Dale Jr to Michelle's family about her having stayed 10mins at his condo when dropping off the twins* [sister]

3:30pm
This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school. [MSM]

4:00pm
ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO(per Dale Jr)
In Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**Lauren publicly stated these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17** [family, MSM, PrimeTime News]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in. [brother, MSM]

4:26pm
The time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent.** [brother, MSM]

4:26:16pm
*Or 16:26:16 as seen as the timestamp on lower left. Screen cap shows the white panel van (that the neighbor said is not Dale Smith's, but which cannot be determined for certain by me-per Tony Pipitone) pulls into camera range before apparently doing a u-turn and parking in front of the building 15 seconds later.[much thanks to Tony Pipitone for this info] **also of interest is that we see the neighbor with the cams is home by this point..IOW tightening the time in which the Hummer left/was concealed at/from Dale's condo** [Tony Pipitone]

4:30pm
Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim** [MN, MSM]

4:40pm
This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm** [video confirmation, MSM]

5:00pm
At shortly after 5:00pm Michelle's cell phone pinged at/in the vicinity of where the phone was eventually located/collected into evidence by LE.
*we know for certain that it atleast pinged from there one other time at 8:01pm* [per LE, press conference]

5:17pm
Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance. [MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm
This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm
This time is time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her. [sister, MSM]

6:50pm
After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning** [sister, MSM]

6:53pm
Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP.. [MSM, family]

7:20pm
When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW. [family, MSM]

7:20pm
AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING [family, MSM]

*Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr. (calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but, for reasons unbeknownst to us, Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her. [family]

7:30pm
Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived. [family, MSM]

7:30-8:00pm
Its been reported that after the family had contacted authorities to report Michelle missing that the family requested LE to go to Dale Jr's(*assume that's due to the last place they knew Michelle was headed to take the twins*).. Reportedly this when LE did a "drive-by" of Dale Jr's condo and there was no sign of Michelle or her Hummer.

8:00pm
This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.(have also seen this time reported as 8:01 and 8:08pm but am going by the timeline released 12/5 on Today Show)
**due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot** [MSM, family]

8:55pm
Documented via traffic cameras we know Michelle's black Hummer was stopped at a redlight, at the intersection of Vineland and Conroy.
**of note is the fact that the GLOW adhesive decals HAD BEEN REMOVED from the black Hummer by 8:55pm. (it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)**[per LE, MSM]

*Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle. According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING! [family]

10:30pm
This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm** [MSM]

11:08pm
This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE.
Below is his IMO troubling post:
Quote:"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story [MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish
LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows** (it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle) [family, MSM, LE]
**^^Above is an updated version of our timeline..Please post replies letting me know any additional times/events that I need to put in..or any mistakes/wrong/incorrect info that I need to edit/correct/omit^^**
Hi Guys!:seeya: Just thinking of Michelle so much throughout this Thanksgiving holiday(just as I did last year around the 1 year anniversary).. Its just a fact that Michelle is now very much a part of my Thanksgiving.. This time of year very much brings back all of those feelings, emotions, etc that we are were feeling this time 2 years ago.. And many of us from the very beginning are still here for Michelle(along with many others who have also come to know, love, and care for Michelle and her loved ones over the course of these last 2 years)..

I know that the way in which this impacts me during this time does not even begin to compare to what her precious loved ones are feeling not only through the holidays, but throughout the entire 365 days of the past 2 years since Michelle was so cruelly and viciously stolen from her life and the life of so very many who love her..most importantly from her son and the twinners:(

It has been much, much, much too long already for us to find and bring Shelly home to the so very many who love her and who have come to know and love her since her disappearance. I am one of those in the latter group and I know that I will never have the pleasure of meeting and knowing Michelle in life, but can only say that she has very much impacted my life even so.. I know that the brightness and contagiousness of Michelle's laugh and smile lives on through the precious, cherished memories of the so very many that she touched in her very short time her on this earth.. God bless her precious family, loved ones, and friends especially during the holidays where I know the raw pain resurfaces more than ever for them through especially Thanksgiving, followed by another Christmas without Michelle, and most importantly without the much needed and deserved closure in having her brought home to them so they may lay her to rest with the respect and dignity that this monster has thus far kept her from receiving.. That day will come and Michelle will finally receive that respect and dignity in honor of her being laid to rest by her family as they so see fitting.. Mark my words, THAT DAY WILL COME!!

To all of my fellow Websleuth friends I wish you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and during that time my family will keep Michelle's loved ones in our thoughts and prayers in renewing their strength and hope for fighting to bring their Michelle home!

A few things that stood out to me in the press conference:
1) The cell phone was using a tower around Semoran and Hoffner at 4:20 pm when the text was sent.
2) The detective appeared to say that the cell phone was in the vicinity (same tower) and on from just after 5pm until it was turned off around 8 pm.. and was obviously found there. This is very important to me to not that it was not being driven around town.
3) The Smith family was deposed and the only person who brought a lawyer was Dale's mom. I wonder if this could have been because she was one of the last to be interviewed. Does anyone know the timeline for the interviews off the top of their head? I will try to track them down.

I personally disagree that there had to be a trailing car or someone waiting at Walden Circle. There is a bus stop very close to where the Hummer was left. In fact the Hummer may have been parked at the closest spot in that development to the bus stop.

1) Not that it matters a whole lot in the scheme of things but the ping at Hoffner and Semoran was at 4:26pm, not 4:20pm.

2) I believe the LE officer stated that the phone then pinged in the "vicinity of where it was found" just after 5pm. He did not indicate that it continued to ping in that area for the next 3 hours. Although it is possible, I just don't think we can make that assumption based on what the officer said in the last press conference.

3) Not sure who was interviewed in what order but I don't get the correlation between being one of the last people interviewed and the need for a lawyer? I would think that someone who was nervous about what they were going to be asked and how they were going to answer would be someone who would feel the need to take a lawyer. What innocent witness pays to take a lawyer to a deposition? In this case, only 1 out of 10. And of course there are many people who feel they can lie in a deposition without a problem.

Now if the person who parked the vehicle took the bus, they would have had to wait almost an hour as the buses run on the hour and the first available bus would have shown up at about 9:56pm. And according to articles regarding the Lynx bus system, there are cameras mounted on the buses so that would be another surveillance video for LE to be able to get. Not sure that would be the best method of leaving the area after dropping off the Hummer.

http://www.golynx.com/core/fileparse.php/97363/urlt/0056082-Link-40.pdf

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ca...job/-/1637132/19946802/-/bd2ncaz/-/index.html

MOO

Thank you for updating the timeline Smooth and for your heartfelt words regarding Michelle's case. I know that many of us feel as you do. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well.

I just wanted to put your mind at ease regarding the white panel van that showed up at the condo at 4:26pm. It has been checked and verified here many many threads ago that it is definitely not DSJr's van. The tail lights among other things are a real giveaway that this is not the same van.

MOO

He screwed up by sending the Waterford text, because he also told the family she said she was going shopping. However, the family already knew what plans she had for that evening. She had already been in Waterford and there was no reason for her to go back. jmo

Absolutely agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back