FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
**^^Above is an updated version of our timeline..Please post replies letting me know any additional times/events that I need to put in..or any mistakes/wrong/incorrect info that I need to edit/correct/omit^^**
Hi Guys!:seeya: Just thinking of Michelle so much throughout this Thanksgiving holiday(just as I did last year around the 1 year anniversary).. Its just a fact that Michelle is now very much a part of my Thanksgiving.. This time of year very much brings back all of those feelings, emotions, etc that we are were feeling this time 2 years ago.. And many of us from the very beginning are still here for Michelle(along with many others who have also come to know, love, and care for Michelle and her loved ones over the course of these last 2 years)..

I know that the way in which this impacts me during this time does not even begin to compare to what her precious loved ones are feeling not only through the holidays, but throughout the entire 365 days of the past 2 years since Michelle was so cruelly and viciously stolen from her life and the life of so very many who love her..most importantly from her son and the twinners:(

It has been much, much, much too long already for us to find and bring Shelly home to the so very many who love her and who have come to know and love her since her disappearance. I am one of those in the latter group and I know that I will never have the pleasure of meeting and knowing Michelle in life, but can only say that she has very much impacted my life even so.. I know that the brightness and contagiousness of Michelle's laugh and smile lives on through the precious, cherished memories of the so very many that she touched in her very short time her on this earth.. God bless her precious family, loved ones, and friends especially during the holidays where I know the raw pain resurfaces more than ever for them through especially Thanksgiving, followed by another Christmas without Michelle, and most importantly without the much needed and deserved closure in having her brought home to them so they may lay her to rest with the respect and dignity that this monster has thus far kept her from receiving.. That day will come and Michelle will finally receive that respect and dignity in honor of her being laid to rest by her family as they so see fitting.. Mark my words, THAT DAY WILL COME!!

To all of my fellow Websleuth friends I wish you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and during that time my family will keep Michelle's loved ones in our thoughts and prayers in renewing their strength and hope for fighting to bring their Michelle home!

Thank you for updating this. It's so heartbreaking to read! :(

BBM

The Hummer checked out and has been released by OPD.

BUT, he takes the kids over in his truck, they come back in Sr's SUV, transport her in that while someone else takes the Hummer to dump it. All the while the Hummer and Michele are in the garage of the condo. AND his truck is at Rose and stays there until he goes back to the condo. So if anyone was asked if they saw the Red Truck at the Rose address they can say yes. AND as far as we know none of Sr's vehicles have been searched. jmo

Yes I totally agree it's possible when you look at time etc ....Dale had time and motive.

A few things that stood out to me in the press conference:
1) The cell phone was using a tower around Semoran and Hoffner at 4:20 pm when the text was sent.
2) The detective appeared to say that the cell phone was in the vicinity (same tower) and on from just after 5pm until it was turned off around 8 pm.. and was obviously found there. This is very important to me to not that it was not being driven around town.
3) The Smith family was deposed and the only person who brought a lawyer was Dale's mom. I wonder if this could have been because she was one of the last to be interviewed. Does anyone know the timeline for the interviews off the top of their head? I will try to track them down.

I personally disagree that there had to be a trailing car or someone waiting at Walden Circle. There is a bus stop very close to where the Hummer was left. In fact the Hummer may have been parked at the closest spot in that development to the bus stop.

Ok this just hit me after reading #2 above...could it be possible that Michelle's phone was thrown near the water off the Nela st bridge about 5pm but didn't get wet enough to stop the battery until 8pm

Maybe it just at the edge of the water and wind direction or settling in the grass made it work until 8pm but could it have stayed in one final location from 5-8 pm

Ok this just hit me after reading #2 above...could it be possible that Michelle's phone was thrown near the water off the Nela st bridge about 5pm but didn't get wet enough to stop the battery until 8pm

Maybe it just at the edge of the water and wind direction or settling in the grass made it work until 8pm but could it have stayed in one final location from 5-8 pm

Yes it's possible that the phone did not hit the water immediately when it was pitched over the bridge. Or that it didn't really hit water at all, even though MSM has reported that it was found "under water". It could have been pitched over around 5pm and landed on a more marshy area near the shoreline. And it could have stayed there and pinged for 3 hours until it ran out of battery.

But again, with the information we've been given it's very hard to tell.

MOO

I hope everyone had a nice holiday. It's just terrible that Michelle's family must go through these holidays without her or the twins and that they have to continue to wait for justice and to wonder where their beloved family member is and just how she got there. How anyone with knowledge of where that might be who may not be directly involved in whatever happened can sleep at night I'll never understand. Actually, how anyone who IS directly involved can sleep at night I'll never understand either.

Regarding the phone pinging for the entire 3 hours from just after 5pm to just after 8pm when it finally "powered down". If it was pitched over the bridge as early as 5pm and neither DSJr or Sr had their phones with them during this time frame and/or both were pinging from the Rose Blvd address, it would explain why LE concentrated their search on the area in Belle Isle and Oakridge so much at first. That might have been the only area they had a lead on other than where the Hummer was found. They did branch out more from that area when tips started coming in on the tip line and after they found the phone.

MOO

1) Not that it matters a whole lot in the scheme of things but the ping at Hoffner and Semoran was at 4:26pm, not 4:20pm.

2) I believe the LE officer stated that the phone then pinged in the "vicinity of where it was found" just after 5pm. He did not indicate that it continued to ping in that area for the next 3 hours. Although it is possible, I just don't think we can make that assumption based on what the officer said in the last press conference.

3) Not sure who was interviewed in what order but I don't get the correlation between being one of the last people interviewed and the need for a lawyer? I would think that someone who was nervous about what they were going to be asked and how they were going to answer would be someone who would feel the need to take a lawyer. What innocent witness pays to take a lawyer to a deposition? In this case, only 1 out of 10. And of course there are many people who feel they can lie in a deposition without a problem.

Now if the person who parked the vehicle took the bus, they would have had to wait almost an hour as the buses run on the hour and the first available bus would have shown up at about 9:56pm. And according to articles regarding the Lynx bus system, there are cameras mounted on the buses so that would be another surveillance video for LE to be able to get. Not sure that would be the best method of leaving the area after dropping off the Hummer.

http://www.golynx.com/core/fileparse.php/97363/urlt/0056082-Link-40.pdf

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ca...job/-/1637132/19946802/-/bd2ncaz/-/index.html

MOO

1) Yes. Not sure why I typed 4:20. :doh:

2) The detective (Mike Moreshi (sp?) the "lead detective") said "... and then at, a little after 5 o'clock her cell phone started utilizing a tower near where it was eventually found in Lake Conway, and now we know that her Hummer was at the intersection of Vineland and Conroy at 9 o'clock..."

I find it of note that the lead detective said that the cell phone "started using..." the tower near the Lake... and not that it was elsewhere... and that he then stated that "the Hummer" was see later elsewhere, separating the two. It is also important to note that no mention is ever made that it pinged anywhere else, which has been mentioned on this board a lot. Of course just using a cell phone tower means little if the signal wasn't sourced by triangulation or GPS, especially near the Lake.

It can be noted that he said the cell phone was found "in Lake Conway" which someone else may want to verify on the audio.

3) While the current schedule shows a 9:56 going out on the 40 line, a return at 9:27 pm would take you to the Universal Studios Parking garage, where you could presumably get a taxi to anywhere.

I wish there were more large searches going on near Sr's property. Lake Mead is right there too, and they have boat, so that was another lake of opportunity. We know now they had 6 hrs to dispose of the body and hummer and get back to the condo to let LE search around it. Still praying for a miracle that someone stumbles onto her remains.

I wish there were more large searches going on near Sr's property. Lake Mead is right there too, and they have boat, so that was another lake of opportunity. We know now they had 6 hrs to dispose of the body and hummer and get back to the condo to let LE search around it. Still praying for a miracle that someone stumbles onto her remains.

I've always wondered about Turkey Lake as well. Lots of possibilities that I'm not sure LE have searched.

MOO

1) Yes. Not sure why I typed 4:20. :doh:

2) The detective (Mike Moreshi (sp?) the "lead detective") said "... and then at, a little after 5 o'clock her cell phone started utilizing a tower near where it was eventually found in Lake Conway, and now we know that her Hummer was at the intersection of Vineland and Conroy at 9 o'clock..."

I find it of note that the lead detective said that the cell phone "started using..." the tower near the Lake... and not that it was elsewhere... and that he then stated that "the Hummer" was see later elsewhere, separating the two. It is also important to note that no mention is ever made that it pinged anywhere else, which has been mentioned on this board a lot. Of course just using a cell phone tower means little if the signal wasn't sourced by triangulation or GPS, especially near the Lake.

It can be noted that he said the cell phone was found "in Lake Conway" which someone else may want to verify on the audio.

3) While the current schedule shows a 9:56 going out on the 40 line, a return at 9:27 pm would take you to the Universal Studios Parking garage, where you could presumably get a taxi to anywhere.

I agree that the possibility is there that the phone was dumped closer to 5pm and that Michelle is no where near that location, nor were LE able to track any movements after that time.

And I would think that taking both a bus and a taxi after dumping the Hummer would put someone in a vulnerable position as far as being detected as the person who dumped the vehicle. But I do hope that possibility was also looked into.

MOO

I agree that the possibility is there that the phone was dumped closer to 5pm and that Michelle is no where near that location, nor were LE able to track any movements after that time.

And I would think that taking both a bus and a taxi after dumping the Hummer would put someone in a vulnerable position as far as being detected as the person who dumped the vehicle. But I do hope that possibility was also looked into.

MOO

BBM, I was thinking more along the lines that the Hummer, the cell phone, and possibly Michelle were somewhere within range of that cell tower near Lake Conway between 5 pm and 8 pm. Considering that the Hummer was on the go around 4:30pm and that there may have still been a decent amount of light the plan changed to hiding the Hummer until it got darker... maybe in an empty garage or business where someone could take off the decals / wipe down the car without suspicion... perhaps not returning until sometime between 7:00 and 7:45 pm. Someone listening to a police scanner might have picked up that the Hummer was being looked for by that time.

The area with the most places to hide the Hummer seems to be to the West of the Lake, but it strikes me as odd that someone would drive east to throw the phone off the bridge then drive back west to hide the Hummer.

I would really like to know when the family talked to Dale that evening, and at what time and on what phone. Was it at his house or at his parents' house asking him to meet the police at his home?

BBM, I was thinking more along the lines that the Hummer, the cell phone, and possibly Michelle were somewhere within range of that cell tower near Lake Conway between 5 pm and 8 pm. Considering that the Hummer was on the go around 4:30pm and that there may have still been a decent amount of light the plan changed to hiding the Hummer until it got darker... maybe in an empty garage or business where someone could take off the decals / wipe down the car without suspicion... perhaps not returning until sometime between 7:00 and 7:45 pm. Someone listening to a police scanner might have picked up that the Hummer was being looked for by that time.

The area with the most places to hide the Hummer seems to be to the West of the Lake, but it strikes me as odd that someone would drive east to throw the phone off the bridge then drive back west to hide the Hummer.

I would really like to know when the family talked to Dale that evening, and at what time and on what phone. Was it at his house or at his parents' house asking him to meet the police at his home?

Thinking logically about this....something goes wrong after Shelly arrives at 3:18. The pressing issue is her vehicle. A body can be hidden for a while but the large hummer is pretty noticeable....that is why it most likely either went into Dale's garage immediately or it left Dale's condo sometime around 4-5ish.

Now was the phone in the vehicle or on Michelle when she was incapacitated? If it was in the vehicle we know the hummer was en route at 4:26. If it was on Michelle the hummer could have been hidden for a while and the phone was used for monitoring and/or creating a false trail. Think how a dishonorably discharged marine and a weed growing dad would try to cover up a crime....smoke and mirrors!!! You go one way with the phone I'll go another with the body. All jmo

Thinking logically about this....something goes wrong after Shelly arrives at 3:18. The pressing issue is her vehicle. A body can be hidden for a while but the large hummer is pretty noticeable....that is why it most likely either went into Dale's garage immediately or it left Dale's condo sometime around 4-5ish.

Now was the phone in the vehicle or on Michelle when she was incapacitated? If it was in the vehicle we know the hummer was en route at 4:26. If it was on Michelle the hummer could have been hidden for a while and the phone was used for monitoring and/or creating a false trail. Think how a dishonorably discharged marine and a weed growing dad would try to cover up a crime....smoke and mirrors!!! You go one way with the phone I'll go another with the body. All jmo

I agree, Jazz.

We're cadaver dogs ever utilized with the Hummer? I simply don't remember. And, I would think a search warrant would have been needed to use the dogs on Dale or his father's car.

I still feel like there is something on video or satellite we are missing. Prior to Michelle's disappearance, Google Earth was over that whole area on 11/11/11 The next set of images is on 12/13/12 which is only 12 months. I went to SR's property and started looking for something that changed or is out of place. I went to Walden Circle and looked at the construction area for something that looks off or like a shallow grave, anything that looks like an area that could be a place to hid a body. Construction sites are a good place, because no one notices the ground disturbances because it is all dug up and covered in truck tracks. If anyone has any time, try going to these areas and switch between the dates. I do it when ever I get some time and want to easter egg hunt.

I am guessing that the Hummer was not at the condo long as it is very visible yet no-one seems to report it being there any longer than it should.

I doubt anyone would carry the phone on them to monitor anything. The goal is to assume people are coming and get rid of any evidence as quietly and quickly as possible. Also, to get it away from your own home or anything that could tie it to you.

I believe that the phone was destroyed to delay any search and to possibly hide any fingerprints that couldn't be wiped. I would wonder if someone would know that the cell phone would ping when the phone was manually shut off.

It seems that a parking lot in a little used park or the garage of an empty house would be the best place to stash the Hummer and anything else between 4:30 pm and later when it got dark.

I really wish I knew when / where the family finally talked to Dale.

I've always wondered about Turkey Lake as well. Lots of possibilities that I'm not sure LE have searched.

MOO

The fishing trip story of Dale Sr...will always stand out as odd to me

Dang it what if that story about Dale Sr taking his boat out fishing the next morning was just a cover up if the boat was used the night before....:banghead:

I hope everyone had a nice holiday. It's just terrible that Michelle's family must go through these holidays without her or the twins and that they have to continue to wait for justice and to wonder where their beloved family member is and just how she got there. How anyone with knowledge of where that might be who may not be directly involved in whatever happened can sleep at night I'll never understand. Actually, how anyone who IS directly involved can sleep at night I'll never understand either.

Regarding the phone pinging for the entire 3 hours from just after 5pm to just after 8pm when it finally "powered down". If it was pitched over the bridge as early as 5pm and neither DSJr or Sr had their phones with them during this time frame and/or both were pinging from the Rose Blvd address, it would explain why LE concentrated their search on the area in Belle Isle and Oakridge so much at first. That might have been the only area they had a lead on other than where the Hummer was found. They did branch out more from that area when tips started coming in on the tip line and after they found the phone.

MOO

Im seeing that as as real possibiliity.... All phones at rose ave except Michelle's whose is at the Nela Bridge.

The five oclock ping in the area of where it was found??
Did someone try to call Michelle or text Michelle after her brother.

We know that her boyfriend tried....just dont know what time he tried to reach her.

It kinda makes sense that 5pm could be quitting time and NM calls Michelle to see what her plans were....and the person holding the phone was about to go over the Nela bridge...sees that if was from NM....and tosses it.

Just thinking and throwing some ideas around

Why was the Hummer heading South on vineland?

Its not the direction from Dale Jr.'s

We know the hummer was at condo ( 3:18) ....then its at vineland and Conroy Red Light ( 8:55)

so if the hummer was placed in Jr.s garage to get out of sight and cleaned then moved ...

If you take away drive time between these locations...it has about 5 hours of unaccounted time....

But several tasks had to be completed....

1. Get children to Mom's (Hummer in Garage?) Takes about an hour I quess to get back to condo

2. Move Michelle

3. Move Hummer

If Task #1 takes about an hour....then the hummer move only gives you about a radius of two hours ....still a lot of time.

And who took care of Task #2? ( they might have unlimited time and distance)

Having 2 people to consider makes it more complicated.

The fishing trip story of Dale Sr...will always stand out as odd to me

Dang it what if that story about Dale Sr taking his boat out fishing the next morning was just a cover up if the boat was used the night before....:banghead:

Excellent point captdj!!

And one I don't think has been mentioned on the board before? That DSSr would take the boat out the next day in an area where he knew he was going to be seen to cover up the recent use of the boat should LE come calling?

Hmmm....

MOO

Excellent point captdj!!

And one I don't think has been mentioned on the board before? That DSSr would take the boat out the next day in an area where he knew he was going to be seen to cover up the recent use of the boat should LE come calling?

Hmmm....

MOO

I always suspected taking the boat out was to divert attention from Dale Jr's whereabouts that day, but y'all have a good point!

Did we ever know for certain where Jr was that day?

JMO

I always suspected taking the boat out was to divert attention from Dale Jr's whereabouts that day, but y'all have a good point!

Did we ever know for certain where Jr was that day?

JMO

Brad said he went to work in Titusville the next day, but they were gonna search an area in Palm Bay IIRC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back