FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Considering the time frame, this area is along 75 and there are so many little dirt roads and back areas folks fish from. I remember there was talk of a boat. Hubby and I go to this area all the time fishing, shrimping etc. It's well known and really could fit the time frame. I've gotten lost on some of the back roads so I would imagine it the perfect spot to go and not be seen. Michelle lived two blocks from me and I would think most locals know that area. Wasn't there some talk somewhere in this thread about something that happened on Rt 520? From Orlando: 417 to 528 to 520 takes you right to this area. This exact place wouldn't be as remote like some of the others in that area but I still think this coastal area (Oak Hill south to Melbourne) makes sense to me. We've also had a good bit of rain so that could have something to do with why skeletal remains have become unearthed.

Not so remote...but remember Dale's dad did go fishing the day after Michelle was missing and Dale did say he installed Cabinets on the coast.... maybe theses two events are connected if the remains are determined to be Michelle.

Let's hope it is her so they can convict him, and the twins to see their grandparents

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

As always, praying for some resolution here. :please:

Kamille me too. How soon can we find out if it is her or not.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I don't think this is Michelle. 528 is a toll rd. I haven't heard of any toll records on any of the vehicles. Doesn't mean they don't have them, but if they did I'd think they would've been looking in that area all along. Unless cash was paid, but then there are cameras all along that rd. I think she's in a 8 mile radius from the condo. Jmo

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...ws/articles/cfn/2015/2/7/brevard_remains.html

I don't think this is Michelle. 528 is a toll rd. I haven't heard of any toll records on any of the vehicles. Doesn't mean they don't have them, but if they did I'd think they would've been looking in that area all along. Unless cash was paid, but then there are cameras all along that rd. I think she's in a 8 mile radius from the condo. Jmo

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...ws/articles/cfn/2015/2/7/brevard_remains.html

I agree. My philosophy is to start in and go out. In would be Orlando area. There are too many areas within a few miles of her condo she could be IMO.

hoping that they will find what they need to find her and get some justice.

This week's search will happen in a wooded area near the Orlando International Airport. It's along the route detectives said they believe Smith took after Parker's disappearance.

Sources told Channel 9 the area was picked after further investigation into cellphone pings. A tower on Oakridge Road was the last ping of Parker's cellphone, which was located in 2011.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/officers-search-area-clues-michelle-parker-disappe/nkHwH/

ETA: this is a LE search only, no civilians.

Looks to be the Judge Rd/South Conway area.

Looks to be the Judge Rd/South Conway area.

I thought Michelle phone's last ping was because it was thrown in the water near Nela St Bridge? One Theory was DSJR tossed it after keeping tabs on who was looking for her and didn't need it any longer .

Would this be the area DSJr would have travelled on his way home from his parents that night?( if he was at the Nela Bridge also)

Was any searches done north of the area where her Hummer was seen on the Red Light ( wineland and conroy)? Any Idea why her hummer would be coming from that direction?

TIA

:please: Please let this search yield something that leads to Michelle. It's way past time. :please:

I thought Michelle phone's last ping was because it was thrown in the water near Nela St Bridge? One Theory was DSJR tossed it after keeping tabs on who was looking for her and didn't need it any longer .

Would this be the area DSJr would have travelled on his way home from his parents that night?( if he was at the Nela Bridge also)

Was any searches done north of the area where her Hummer was seen on the Red Light ( wineland and conroy)? Any Idea why her hummer would be coming from that direction?

TIA

If you look at google maps, you can see the Nela Bridge is not far from the search area. There was also a ping at the Hoffner tower. So...if he were to leave the condo, head down Hoffner to Conway, to Judge, he could've headed back thru the neighborhoods crossed the bridge, thrown the phone out and continued on to his parents house. Jmo

I'm not sure what time the search was to start today, but I know some family members will be there.

Hoping for some answers for Michele's family today.

ETA: I've always thought the Hummer was coming from S Mission Rd area. There is a power easement right next to the lot Sr. owns there. The hummer could've been taken there to remove the decals? IDK just a thought. But, I'd sure search that power easement, as it goes way back and easy to get a hummer in there. Jmo

I saw a small interview after the search with Michelle's mom and dad. I am sorry they didn't find what they were looking for, but I have faith, they will go back when the water levels go down. Look how many times things turn up long after the searches. I don't know what they are looking for, but it can't be very big or they would have found it, but I have faith. Now that the public knows, maybe someone will stumble on it, as you know people will go out there. Anyway, still hanging on hope.

New article

"Orlando police used a department training exercise Friday to search for a mother of three who went missing the same day she appeared in an episode of The People's Court in 2011.

Michelle Parker, 33, of Orlando was last seen November 17 dropping her three-year-old twins off at the home of ex-fiancé Dale Smith, whose legal quarrel over a $5,000 engagement ring featured in an episode of the show recorded earlier that year.

WOFL reported about 100 officers searched an area of Belle Isle about two miles south of Orlando International Airport without finding any trace of Parker, whose cell phone last pinged nearby."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...People-s-Court-mother-case.html#ixzz3TB1JPC65

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthPup
Back