FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today is the twins birthday.

Happy Birthday! I know your momma is watching out for you wherever she may be!

:bdsong:

Happy Birthday to the twins. Maybe next year they can celebrate part of it with their maternal family. Not sure how that law is going to work with them living out of state but I hope they one day understand how hard their maternal grandmother fought for the right to see them. Shame on their father for making her have to do that.

MOO

Michelle's case on Crime Watch Daily now.
Brighthouse Channel 6

They'll post the video here later.

http://crimewatchdaily.com

ETA: OMG, they went to his house in TN. It's a red brick, 2 story. He wouldn't answer the door and Crime Watch heard the children in there. Dale called LE on Crime Watch. Wow!

Brighthouse Channel 6

ETA: OMG, they went to his house in TN. It's a red brick, 2 story. He wouldn't answer the door and Crime Watch heard the children in there. Dale called LE on Crime Watch. Wow!
Does anyone have a link to the video? I haven't been able to find it. TIA

I feel so sorry for the twins. :cry: :cry:

Does anyone have a link to the video? I haven't been able to find it. TIA

I'm surprised they didn't post it. They've posted everything else. I have it saved on my DVR. I'll get a copy for you. May take a couple of days tho. I hope that will be ok. :)

ETA: Here's the house. View attachment 82743

Brighthouse Channel 6

Dale calls LE on Crime Watch?!?

:thud:

He is one hot mess...:no:

What did he say wondering

I can't wait to see it. I would like to see more shows about Michelle's case, but wouldn't want to put added stress on her children and family.

Thanks Sparky for keeping us updated!

I haven't been keeping up with this case but a couple of recent stories involving "disappeared" children in Florida have had me wondering about Michelle. Reading back a few threads, it appears there has been no break that has led to Michelle nor has any progress been made on finding out what happened!

Are there ever any scheduled searches?

I haven't been keeping up with this case but a couple of recent stories involving "disappeared" children in Florida have had me wondering about Michelle. Reading back a few threads, it appears there has been no break that has led to Michelle nor has any progress been made on finding out what happened!

Are there ever any scheduled searches?

Not recently. I think the prevailing belief is that she was fed to the gaters and there is nothing left to find. :rose:

This case makes me so mad!

Michelle's twins need to be with their maternal grandparents. Hopefully with this new Bill, they will.

Bill: I'm just a bill
Yes, I'm only a bill
And I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill :loveyou:

Not recently. I think the prevailing belief is that she was fed to the gaters and there is nothing left to find. :rose:

Has there been info. released that bolster that theory or is this the prevailing belief because she has not been found? :(

There is no information. There was a search a few months ago and it turned up nothing. There are no planned searches. We are now waiting on a civil trial Michelle's mother filed against Dale.

I for one do not believe she was fed to the gators. Jmo

ETA: there is no info she was fed to the gators.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back