FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was a friend that kept the twins who lived in Waterford Lakes. So after she left the Salon in Oviedo at 2:30, she picked up the twins and then headed to the condos, arriving at 3:18pm.

I guess I had better revisit the facts. I thought there was no visual evidence of her leaving? Also, what is the story with the hubcaps? In the 8:55 PM video just released, it looks like hubcaps are present. TIA!

Someone had posted that they thought the hubcaps were painted black or missing? I just cannot recall now but it was around that old post. Do we have MSM confirmation or a pic of when her Hummer was found? That way we can check the tires. I think I recall a picture.

Such a sweet picture!

Attachments

• 1002191_703291249686052_1645238636_a.jpg
    1002191_703291249686052_1645238636_a.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 59
I'm looking for a time or appox. time that Yvonne received a call back from DSjr. I saw in Smooth's timeline, there was no time. Would anyone remember? TIA

Don't know but I'm guessing it was likely sometime after 9pm.

MOO

Quoting my own post to keep a timeline. My update in blue

hth, jmo

Can we add the information that her phone also pinged in the vicinity of where it was found shortly after 5pm as per the press conference. So that is how long it took to get to that area from Hoffner and Semoran at 4:26pm. And we know it pinged there again at 8:01pm. No information about where or if it pinged during the 3 hour timeframe between "shortly after 5pm" and 8:01pm.

Oh and maybe the last known text from Michelle to NM at 3:15pm?

TIA

Here is the best I find on that in my extensive media library:

HLN Special Report
(my video link no longer works for this report but it was dated November 30, 2011)
VIDEO NOTES
20:56
Dale got custody of the twins back.

Lauren says "they have a prime suspect, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was him."

"Number one is finding Michelle. Number two is making sure we keep a relationship with those kids, "Lauren says.

Lauren says she left the courtroom because she felt overwhelmed by people talking about whether they may or may not ever see her again. "It's really hard to hear," she says.

An arrest would change that equation. It would take time to get bail money together, and in the meantime, custody of the twins would most likely go to a relative.

Lauren said she rode with DCF and hung out with them for a little bit, then they took the kids out for a happy meal at McDonald's They played with blocks, and they were excited to see their brother, Austin, and the puppy, Diesel, who was at home. She said it was probably the most she's cried, just getting to see them because they bring such joy into their family's life and they have lived with the family, off and on, for the past 3 years, and nearly full-time for the past year and a half, saying "so our home is their home."

MN: "I think sometimes people forget we live in America and it's interesting how people, um, seem to forget there's a presumption of innocence."

"We have no witnesses. We have no DNA. We have no, um, suggestion of anything, except somebody with a history that people don't like, and other than that, there's zero evidence, and for that," (a reporter attempts to interrupt) "and for that, and for that, and for that you have somebody jumping to a conclusion that he murdered a child. Now, if everybody who was under suspicion would lose their children, I, I think we just need to go ahead and have a bonfire with the constitution." (note by me: MN most likely did not mean 'murdered a "child").

"What happened to our, what happened to our presumption of innocence? You got no evidence. If there were evidence, he'd be arrested at least. It only takes that much to arrest somebody. We're not talking about indictments, we're not talking about going to trial and proving somebody guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There's not enough evidence to arrest him, and for that, you wanna take away a persons children? Because some people on blogs are on a feeding frenzy? Not, not in my country."

Criminal Investigator, John Lucich suggests they will probably check Dale Jr's phone records and see if they intersect. There's "a lot of investigation to go on yet before we start jumping to conclusions."

Lauren says LE has done their best to keep them in the loop but they have to protect the investigation and they respect that.

MN: "It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario, when it comes to the polygraph. Why? If, in fact, somebody were to fail it, then they are going to be stigmatized. If they pass it, the investigation continues. Why is it that not one single court, in the United States of America, accepts polygraphs as scientifically reliable and admissible? Why? Because they're not."

MN: "In front of the children, you kill their mother, and dispose of their body, her body, where nobody can find it. There's no marks, there's no defensive wounds. No scrapes, no blood. Nothing suggesting a struggle or a death. You then, in an hour and twelve minutes, go from one side of town, to the other. You then drop off her vehicle. You get in your vehicle, and you drive to your fathers house, in an hour and 12 minutes. It's not physically possible. That's what you all need to be asking Orlando Police Department, why they are jumping to this supposition, when the facts don't bare it out."

Lauren says there is no doubt that that is Michelle's Hummer seen pulling in (at Dale's condo on the neighbors surveillance video), but it is not seen leaving on the video. It is 3:18pm on 11/17. Authorities verified that a Hummer seen leaving, later in the video, belongs to a neighbor, and she believes it has different rims.

Lauren felt the time was off on the video, but it was later verified to only be off by 2 seconds. Still believing what Dale Jr had told when she tells Dale they can't find her and ask him where she is, she says he responded "Oh, well I saw her around 4 o'clock, we talked for 10 minutes, and then she said she was gonna go shopping, and then she left." She continues, "It was 4 o'clock when she dropped the twins off. She left our family salon at 2:30 to drive to pick her kids up from daycare, which she probably got there, I would say about 2:15, and that's not enough time for her to make it to Dales and have a conversation like that, from where we live, from Oviedo, all the way to Orlando." (Note by me: Lauren appears to give a wrong time of 2:15, likely having meant 3:15, possibly giving us an idea how far the daycare was from the salon, and how close it was to Dale Jr's condo).

The host asks Lauren if she has any idea where Dale Smith went and did he go to his father's house, and do you know at what time? "That night? Um, all I know is by the time I had called the police cuz she didn't show up for work, and her, her son, my nephew, called me at 6:50 saying have you seen mom? That I immediately got off the phone with her, err, with him, called her work, she wasn't there, and they called me back 20 minutes later, which she's always about 15 minutes early, she wasn't there, so I called the police to, to go drive by Dale's house, and stuff, where she said she was going. So they drove by there, you know, they said they didn't see her vehicle, and then we finally got a hold of Dale because she, when he didn't answer my phone calls earlier when I had tried calling him from my phone. So we got a hold of, um, his mother actually, and then my mom and his mom spoke and she said "well, I'll see if I can find Dale." Well, Dale ended up calling my mom back and saying "Well, I'm actually at my parents house. What's going on?" "Well, we can't find Michelle. When was the last time you saw her?" and he said "Oh. Well, she dropped the kids off about 4. What's going on? We said "She's missing," and he just said "Oh, okay."

I hope this is at least somewhat helpful in determining a time it was not BEFORE and 'no later than.'

I couldn't find the video and I believe it was on WESH, but when Sr was interviewed the day after Michelle went missing, he told the reporter and I'm Paraphrasing: "He was here the whole time she was supposed to be missing". Interesting, Mom had to see if she could find him, since he was there the whole time she (Michelle) was supposed to be missing.

Here is the best I find on that in my extensive media library:

HLN Special Report
(my video link no longer works for this report but it was dated November 30, 2011)
VIDEO NOTES
20:56
Dale got custody of the twins back.

Lauren says "they have a prime suspect, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was him."

"Number one is finding Michelle. Number two is making sure we keep a relationship with those kids, "Lauren says.

Lauren says she left the courtroom because she felt overwhelmed by people talking about whether they may or may not ever see her again. "It's really hard to hear," she says.

An arrest would change that equation. It would take time to get bail money together, and in the meantime, custody of the twins would most likely go to a relative.

Lauren said she rode with DCF and hung out with them for a little bit, then they took the kids out for a happy meal at McDonald's They played with blocks, and they were excited to see their brother, Austin, and the puppy, Diesel, who was at home. She said it was probably the most she's cried, just getting to see them because they bring such joy into their family's life and they have lived with the family, off and on, for the past 3 years, and nearly full-time for the past year and a half, saying "so our home is their home."

MN: "I think sometimes people forget we live in America and it's interesting how people, um, seem to forget there's a presumption of innocence."

"We have no witnesses. We have no DNA. We have no, um, suggestion of anything, except somebody with a history that people don't like, and other than that, there's zero evidence, and for that," (a reporter attempts to interrupt) "and for that, and for that, and for that you have somebody jumping to a conclusion that he murdered a child. Now, if everybody who was under suspicion would lose their children, I, I think we just need to go ahead and have a bonfire with the constitution." (note by me: MN most likely did not mean 'murdered a "child").

"What happened to our, what happened to our presumption of innocence? You got no evidence. If there were evidence, he'd be arrested at least. It only takes that much to arrest somebody. We're not talking about indictments, we're not talking about going to trial and proving somebody guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There's not enough evidence to arrest him, and for that, you wanna take away a persons children? Because some people on blogs are on a feeding frenzy? Not, not in my country."

Criminal Investigator, John Lucich suggests they will probably check Dale Jr's phone records and see if they intersect. There's "a lot of investigation to go on yet before we start jumping to conclusions."

Lauren says LE has done their best to keep them in the loop but they have to protect the investigation and they respect that.

MN: "It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario, when it comes to the polygraph. Why? If, in fact, somebody were to fail it, then they are going to be stigmatized. If they pass it, the investigation continues. Why is it that not one single court, in the United States of America, accepts polygraphs as scientifically reliable and admissible? Why? Because they're not."

MN: "In front of the children, you kill their mother, and dispose of their body, her body, where nobody can find it. There's no marks, there's no defensive wounds. No scrapes, no blood. Nothing suggesting a struggle or a death. You then, in an hour and twelve minutes, go from one side of town, to the other. You then drop off her vehicle. You get in your vehicle, and you drive to your fathers house, in an hour and 12 minutes. It's not physically possible. That's what you all need to be asking Orlando Police Department, why they are jumping to this supposition, when the facts don't bare it out."

Lauren says there is no doubt that that is Michelle's Hummer seen pulling in (at Dale's condo on the neighbors surveillance video), but it is not seen leaving on the video. It is 3:18pm on 11/17. Authorities verified that a Hummer seen leaving, later in the video, belongs to a neighbor, and she believes it has different rims.

Lauren felt the time was off on the video, but it was later verified to only be off by 2 seconds. Still believing what Dale Jr had told when she tells Dale they can't find her and ask him where she is, she says he responded "Oh, well I saw her around 4 o'clock, we talked for 10 minutes, and then she said she was gonna go shopping, and then she left." She continues, "It was 4 o'clock when she dropped the twins off. She left our family salon at 2:30 to drive to pick her kids up from daycare, which she probably got there, I would say about 2:15, and that's not enough time for her to make it to Dales and have a conversation like that, from where we live, from Oviedo, all the way to Orlando." (Note by me: Lauren appears to give a wrong time of 2:15, likely having meant 3:15, possibly giving us an idea how far the daycare was from the salon, and how close it was to Dale Jr's condo).

The host asks Lauren if she has any idea where Dale Smith went and did he go to his father's house, and do you know at what time? "That night? Um, all I know is by the time I had called the police cuz she didn't show up for work, and her, her son, my nephew, called me at 6:50 saying have you seen mom? That I immediately got off the phone with her, err, with him, called her work, she wasn't there, and they called me back 20 minutes later, which she's always about 15 minutes early, she wasn't there, so I called the police to, to go drive by Dale's house, and stuff, where she said she was going. So they drove by there, you know, they said they didn't see her vehicle, and then we finally got a hold of Dale because she, when he didn't answer my phone calls earlier when I had tried calling him from my phone. So we got a hold of, um, his mother actually, and then my mom and his mom spoke and she said "well, I'll see if I can find Dale." Well, Dale ended up calling my mom back and saying "Well, I'm actually at my parents house. What's going on?" "Well, we can't find Michelle. When was the last time you saw her?" and he said "Oh. Well, she dropped the kids off about 4. What's going on? We said "She's missing," and he just said "Oh, okay."

I hope this is at least somewhat helpful in determining a time it was not BEFORE and 'no later than.'

Dale Smith: The Police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good.....Posted on FB 11/17/2011 at 11:08 PM. (I have the screen shot, but for some reason can't get it posted.)

Hmmm...and Lauren states above she called LE to do a "Drive By"

The next day..actually evening.

WFTV reports they were at the Dale Smith's home as LE searched it, the date was Nov.18, 2011 and WFTV was just made aware Michelle was missing the same day. (11/18/2011) Hmmmm....Interesting

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/video-report-police-continue-search-for-missing/vFHHr/

I couldn't find the video and I believe it was on WESH, but when Sr was interviewed the day after Michelle went missing, he told the reporter and I'm Paraphrasing: "He was here the whole time she was supposed to be missing". Interesting, Mom had to see if she could find him, since he was there the whole time she (Michelle) was supposed to be missing.

Such an important piece of information. HIs phone was left at his parents' so it would ping there. I wonder if his father was there at the time? Because I doubt it. MOO

Dale Smith: The Police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good.....Posted on FB 11/17/2011 at 11:08 PM. (I have the screen shot, but for some reason can't get it posted.)

Hmmm...and Lauren states above she called LE to do a "Drive By"

The next day..actually evening.

WFTV reports they were at the Dale Smith's home as LE searched it, the date was Nov.18, 2011 and WFTV was just made aware Michelle was missing the same day. (11/18/2011) Hmmmm....Interesting

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/video-report-police-continue-search-for-missing/vFHHr/

Adding Screen Shot.

I couldn't find the video and I believe it was on WKMG, but when Sr was interviewed the day after Michelle went missing, he told the reporter and I'm Paraphrasing: "He was here the whole time she was supposed to be missing". Interesting, Mom had to see if she could find him, since he was there the whole time she (Michelle) was supposed to be missing.

I found the video, at 1:16 Sr speaks...."He ain't got nothing to do with that. He's got PROOF, He was here the whole time she was supposed to be gone".

So Let's see your PROOF Dale Smith JR....If you had PROOF, then you wouldn't be named a POI and the ONLY POI in the disappearance of Michelle Parker.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wo...ourt/-/1637132/4784264/-/9oio52z/-/index.html

Brad Parker on Nancy Grace 11/19/2013

GRACE: Was there anyone at the home with the ex? Dale Smith Jr.? When she dropped the children off?

PARKER: Not -- as far as I know, he was there all by himself, and he did tape the -- the recording of the people`s court that day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1311/19/ng.01.html

And yet he wasn't answering his phone and his mother had to go "find" him so he could call YS back, the woman who was in a panic looking for her daughter. Tamara couldn't just say hang on and call him to the phone? Uh huh...okay then. Wonder how long it took for him to call YS back?

MOO

One thing we haven't discussed is that we've been looking at this from the perspective of what happened between them at 3:18pm? But we haven't considered the communication between them prior to that time.

Michelle was dropping off the children at his home that day. There were likely texts between them during that day and in the days prior. We know that he was preparing for the PC airing. He told everyone on his facebook that it was going to be on and to set their DVR's. Michelle told her mother the experience was humiliating and she regretted ever doing it and never wanted to see it. Nor did she mention it to anyone, although there has been some indication that she had to discuss it somewhat with NM at some point. So I'd imagine just the mention of the show by DSJr that day would get her back up. And I bet he loved pushing her "buttons". He must have thought he looked good and was vindicated in that show or something for him to have wanted everyone he knew to see it. Not quite the way it came across though in the final edit.

Michelle had pretty much a "free day" that day but had plans to meet NM for coffee and to go to the salon, perhaps get her hair done and maybe do some shopping with her mom, before going to work that night. So she took the children to daycare to get these things done. For some reason she had to wait to drop off the children to DSJr until after 3pm, probably because he didn't want them there prior to that because he wanted to watch the show which aired from 2-3pm. And it appears that she also had to drive down to Waterford to pick them up and bring them to him rather than him offering to pick them up. Not sure what the reason for that was. Did he want her there at that time for some reason? Premeditation? Inconvenient for her though I'm sure.

We've been given hints in the civil suit filing that there were text messages between them that will be brought forward in that court proceeding. Text messages that likely weren't intended to be found when the phone was thrown off the bridge into the water. So I am curious as to what is in those text messages. And perhaps the civil suit attorney is correct. They will show that there was an ongoing argument between them that day and maybe in the days and weeks prior.

So when she showed up at the condo, he had just finished watching the show in which he'd probably also realized just what she'd actually said, since at the time of taping he may have missed some of it, especially the final discussion as she was leaving the courtroom. She was running late and was possibly exasperated at how difficult he made it for the kids to see their father. So it's reasonable to think that the confrontation, in person, between the two of them would not have been good. Not good at all.

MOO

Does anyone have any ideas of where the Hummer may have been prior to 8:55pm considering that it was travelling southbound on Vineland when it reached Conroy? It's a very out of the way and relatively quiet road with few crossroads to get to it. The main one to the north would be LB McLeod Rd, a mainly industrial area with the bottom/south end of the Eagle's Nest Park behind a few of the buildings. Not to mention Sr's property on S Mission which is about 5 miles north of where the Hummer was seen on video and quite accessible via Vineland Rd/Bruton Blvd. In fact that is the shortest and preferred route to get between his property and Walden Circle on google maps. There is also a large Public Storage facility just to the north of Conroy on Vineland.

Any other ideas?

MOO

Does anyone have any ideas of where the Hummer may have been prior to 8:55pm considering that it was travelling southbound on Vineland when it reached Conroy? It's a very out of the way and relatively quiet road with few crossroads to get to it. The main one to the north would be LB McLeod Rd, a mainly industrial area with the bottom/south end of the Eagle's Nest Park behind a few of the buildings. Not to mention Sr's property on S Mission which is about 5 miles north of where the Hummer was seen on video and quite accessible via Vineland Rd/Bruton Blvd. In fact that is the shortest and preferred route to get between his property and Walden Circle on google maps. There is also a large Public Storage facility just to the north of Conroy on Vineland.

Any other ideas?

MOO

Well let's think about this logically. We know something most likely happened between 3:18 and 4:00. After that took place....Dale NEEDED an alibi and to hide Michelle and the hummer as quickly as possible.

In that initial time span....if no one was at the condo besides Dale....the person coming to help needed time to arrive. My guess is Dale left with Michelle close to the original time he said Michelle arrived and left (between 4 and 4:10) and that is why the phone pinged at 4:26 in conjunction with the infamous "Waterford" text....so they could have used Sr's S mission property to at least store the hummer and/or Michelle. That still leaves 5 hours for Dale and company to hide Michelle and other key evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES
Back