FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@JohnWDillESQ: Judge letting us amend complaint in the Michelle Parker case. Defendant's depo next! @MattMorganESQ @mmforthepeople”

Hello gang! I've missed you! Been busy with the grand kids....knitting...and life as we know it.

While my knitting group was conducting some additional web research on Michelle's case.....we found an interesting yet startling confession that Dale made just 4 days after Michelle's murder IMO. What a coincidence!!!

Y'all will find this VERY interesting. Check out the date and time of Dale's suggestion that we should all be able to.... well you have to see the picture to believe it. ALL JMO.

NGU!!!!!!

I missed the "startling confession" in there...he stated, with an arguable amount of facetiousness, a thought, an opinion. Besides, how could he confess to a murder a year before it was allegedly committed?

I do not mean to sound rude but IMO the date does not matter it is more what he said. I mean who says that? which is a rhetorical question. A sane person does not say that.

Is that the new criteria for sanity? Throw out the DSM-V, folks! Someone said something on facebook--send in the guys in white coats! :loveyou:

Who says that indeed when that person is known to have been involved in at least one murder. That one's on the books. He may not have been the one to actually pull the knife but he was there. At a reasonably young age. That should have formed an opinion of murder in his young mind. Most would be traumatized and absolutely against it, working for victim advocate type causes. I don't think that happened to him...at all. Instead he joined the Marines to learn how to kill with his bare hands, get outfitted with all kinds of weaponry and to be able to kill legally should he be called to duty. Unfortunately for him his drug peddling and wife beating got in the way of him ever seeing active duty. Although you'd never know it based on his bragging posts about his "military career". :rolleyes: I think he still had the itch to kill and it was on his mind all the time. I believe that he did kill someone one year after posting that. Hopefully for the children and any other women in his life it isn't still on his mind. Maybe that request for a protection order will rectify that problem...just in case.

MOO

Is there a link to something to support the statement, "...he joined the Marines to learn how to kill with his bare hands...?"

Ya know, if I were innocent I wouldn't be afraid to get on the stand and tell the truth.

C'mon Dale, man up! If you're innocent, prove it.

Because he's guilty until he proves himself innocent...because that's how it works... :waitasec:

Could someone give me a brief update..Has the ex been charged with her murder ? also have they found her or is she still missing I was off here for quite awhile and i guess i missed some details that occured while i was off line ..

Could someone give me a brief update..Has the ex been charged with her murder ? also have they found her or is she still missing I was off here for quite awhile and i guess i missed some details that occured while i was off line ..

Still missing, no one charged with anything related to her disappearance, family looking to file civil complaint of some sort (just a few posts up has more info on that).

I can see how it might be confusing about whether or not anyone's been charged as posters here tend to speak as though DS has been convicted when in fact he has not even been charged. He was labeled "Prime Suspect" back at the beginning of the case, but no charges filed then or now.

Michelle is still missing and Dale is officially a suspect. Michelles family has a wrongful death civil lawsuit against Dale in the works now. The Judge has recently asked for more information from Michelles family before allowing the lawsuit to progress. *If my info is wrong, someone please jump in here and correct me.

Is there a link to something to support the statement, "...he joined the Marines to learn how to kill with his bare hands...?"

MOO = my opinion only. But since you asked, here is a link to an article written by an actual marine who was in boot camp around the same time as DSJR. It's very enlightening to read about what these men are subjected to during this training.

The DI would then lower his voice, “But when you're out on your own, you're gonna see what's hard. You'll see what tough is when you knock up your old woman. You'll realize what's cruel when you get married and find yourself stuck with a fat *advertiser censored* who just squats out ungrateful kids. You'll learn what the real world's about when you're overseas and your wife back in the States robs you blind and sleeps with your best friend.” The DI's nightly homiletic speeches, full of an unabashed hatred of women, were part of the second phase of boot camp, the process of rebuilding recruits into marines.

http://www.isreview.org/issues/49/bootcamp.shtml

Here is a link to a Marine's Hand to Hand Combat Manual. Not sure the era in which this was being implemented.

https://ia600806.us.archive.org/16/...bat/us_marine_corps_-_hand_to_hand_combat.pdf

Here is the link to the more current "martial arts training". I believe this was implemented after DSJr's time in boot camp.

http://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/MCRP 3-02B PT 1.pdf

Nothing new re: finding her.

Dale suspect, not charged.

Family filing wrongful death suit, judge just allowed it to proceed.

The end.

Anything else is pure speculation that helps nothing in bringing this sweet woman home

where are the twins now? Does he still have custody of them? Have they been able to visit with Michelles family /

where are the twins now? Does he still have custody of them? Have they been able to visit with Michelles family /

The twins live with their father, Dale Smith, who apparently has sole custody of them. I'm not sure about the visitations situation, but it seems to me that it's usually the case that the kids suffer when their "grown ups" are at odds with each other. As far as I know Dale has moved out of state with his kids, (can't remember where). Speaking solely for the welfare of these kids, (of which I admittedly know next to nothing) I sincerely hope these two families will find some peace and resolution of this tragedy.

MOO = my opinion only. But since you asked, here is a link to an article written by an actual marine who was in boot camp around the same time as DSJR. It's very enlightening to read about what these men are subjected to during this training.

The DI would then lower his voice, “But when you're out on your own, you're gonna see what's hard. You'll see what tough is when you knock up your old woman. You'll realize what's cruel when you get married and find yourself stuck with a fat *advertiser censored* who just squats out ungrateful kids. You'll learn what the real world's about when you're overseas and your wife back in the States robs you blind and sleeps with your best friend.” The DI's nightly homiletic speeches, full of an unabashed hatred of women, were part of the second phase of boot camp, the process of rebuilding recruits into marines.

http://www.isreview.org/issues/49/bootcamp.shtml

Here is a link to a Marine's Hand to Hand Combat Manual. Not sure the era in which this was being implemented.

https://ia600806.us.archive.org/16/...bat/us_marine_corps_-_hand_to_hand_combat.pdf

Here is the link to the more current "martial arts training". I believe this was implemented after DSJr's time in boot camp.

http://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/MCRP 3-02B PT 1.pdf

Yep, know what MOO means...it was the wording of your statement that made me wonder because it sure read as something being stated as a fact.

I'm not disputing that Marines are trained to kill people using themselves as the weapon. I'm disputing that Dale joined the military in order to learn how to do so. That statement indicates some sort of knowledge into the inner workings of Dale's mind and motives for signing up.

Yep, know what MOO means...it was the wording of your statement that made me wonder because it sure read as something being stated as a fact.

I'm not disputing that Marines are trained to kill people using themselves as the weapon. I'm disputing that Dale joined the military in order to learn how to do so. That statement indicates some sort of knowledge into the inner workings of Dale's mind and motives for signing up.

I didn't say in "in order to learn" but I should have put a comma between "marines" and "to learn" to indicate that it was something he would learn after joining to make my statement more clear.

Personally I believe he joined as some type of deal regarding his sentence and probation for the assault he committed after the murder he was previously involved in. But that's just my opinion also. I do not know for sure what attracts an obviously violent young man to join the Marines. But I can certainly see how the attraction to legally kill with state of the art weaponry and training might be a draw in some cases.

MOO

The twins live with their father, Dale Smith, who apparently has sole custody of them. I'm not sure about the visitations situation, but it seems to me that it's usually the case that the kids suffer when their "grown ups" are at odds with each other. As far as I know Dale has moved out of state with his kids, (can't remember where). Speaking solely for the welfare of these kids, (of which I admittedly know next to nothing) I sincerely hope these two families will find some peace and resolution of this tragedy.

As do I Thor. In the form of the father of those children answering questions honestly in a deposition regarding the disappearance of their mother, rather than pleading the 5th out of fear of incriminating himself. It's the least he can do for his children if he did not kill their mother. They deserve to know what happened to her as well and only he can advance the investigation into finding out what that might be by co-operating with her family and answering their questions.

MOO

As do I Thor. In the form of the father of those children answering questions honestly in a deposition regarding the disappearance of their mother, rather than pleading the 5th out of fear of incriminating himself. It's the least he can do for his children if he did not kill their mother. They deserve to know what happened to her as well and only he can advance the investigation into finding out what that might be by co-operating with her family and answering their questions.

MOO

You're making a moral argument here and truth be told one I would be immensely interested in since the law is heavily invested in this particular concept, however based on personal experience in here, regrettably it'd be best for me not to get involved in the subject and probably would not be appropriate after all given the degree of sensitivities and emotions understandably present here.[modsnip]

You're making a moral argument here and truth be told one I would be immensely interested in since the law is heavily invested in this particular concept, however based on personal experience in here, regrettably it'd be best for me not to get involved in the subject and probably would not be appropriate after all given the degree of sensitivities and emotions understandably present here. [modsnip].

With all due respect I am not interested in discussing "moral" vs "legal" arguments with regards to this case. I am quite aware that DSJr is not at all concerned about what is the morally correct choice to make during his upcoming deposition. And that legally he is not required to answer the questions. I was simply stating that I wish he would, for everyone's sake. Well other than his own I guess. Which is the only person he will consider at that deposition IMO.

MOO

Michelle is still missing and Dale is officially a suspect. Michelles family has a wrongful death civil lawsuit against Dale in the works now. The Judge has recently asked for more information from Michelles family before allowing the lawsuit to progress. *If my info is wrong, someone please jump in here and correct me.

Thanks, Victory. It's been such a long time now, so sorry for her family.. :(

How old are the children now? I just read here he is in Tennessee, does he have family there? I remember when Michelle went missing and there were a few clues that seemed promising, is there any reason to be hopeful for an arrest? It hasn't been classified a cold case, has it? So heartbreaking. :(

How old are the children now? I just read here he is in Tennessee, does he have family there? I remember when Michelle went missing and there were a few clues that seemed promising, is there any reason to be hopeful for an arrest? It hasn't been classified a cold case, has it? So heartbreaking. :(

I'm not sure when the twins' birthday is but they were three when Michelle went missing. That makes them five or six by now. DS is still a POI; no arrest is imminent, IMO.

ETA: Their birthday is in May so the twins just turned six.

The twins turned 6 on the 23rd, the same day the lawsuit was refiled. Nice birthday present for them. :( DSjr is/was in Springfield, TN. I'm assuming he still is, since I haven't heard otherwise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back