FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
3/4 mile from Walden circle is quite a lot considering the area that can be covered by X amount of volunteers, and that is not considering ... say ... 3/4 mile before the intersection of Vineland and Conroy and that also is not considering the psychological effects that pinpoint a precise location might have to a possible eyewitness who might be incensed to remember upon hearing about a location and its proximity that he/she might be very familiar with. One would think that at least on this occasion one would lay some blame on someone else other then the usual suspects. And why is it that the police have withheld that piece of information for two years or so? Anyone has a theory on that? And how withholding that information has helped in finding Michelle or charge anyone in her disappearance? I know the police said they were "protecting the integrity of the investigation" does anyone here have a theory of what that means in relation to this piece of evidence?

JMO

The media reported where the vehicle was found. The media reported that the vehicle was found there without the decals. The plea was put out for anyone in the area of Walden Circle that evening to call in if they had seen a black Hummer in the vicinity. They also asked if anyone had seen the Hummer with or without decals in the areas of Belle Isle, S Goldenrod etc to call in tips. The LE media officer discussed in the last press conference why this video was not released. Supplying people with video images of what they are hoping people will recall independently as an eyewitness can compromise that eyewitness testimony.

MOO

The media reported where the vehicle was found. The media reported that the vehicle was found there without the decals. The plea was put out for anyone in the area of Walden Circle that evening to call in if they had seen a black Hummer in the vicinity. They also asked if anyone had seen the Hummer with or without decals in the areas of Belle Isle, S Goldenrod etc to call in tips. The LE media officer discussed in the last press conference why this video was not released. Supplying people with video images of what they are hoping people will recall independently as an eyewitness can compromise that eyewitness testimony.

MOO

Ok the police did not make a mistake, got it, I will agree to disagree and at least I appreciate your taking the time to answer my original post on this subject.

In the video it looks dark outside. Does anyone know what time the sun set on November 17, 2011.

Snipped by me. Not sure if this was answered yet, from SmoothOperators timeline:

"5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas"

3/4 mile from Walden circle is quite a lot considering the area that can be covered by X amount of volunteers, and that is not considering ... say ... 3/4 mile before the intersection of Vineland and Conroy and that also is not considering the psychological effects that pinpointing a precise location might have to a possible eyewitness who might be incensed to remember visual details of events upon hearing about a location and its proximity that he/she might be very familiar with. One would think that at least on this occasion one would lay some blame on someone else other then the usual suspects. And why is it that the police have withheld that piece of information for two years or so? Anyone has a theory on that? And how withholding that information has helped in finding Michelle or charge anyone in her disappearance? I know the police said they were "protecting the integrity of the investigation" does anyone here have a theory of what that means in relation to this piece of evidence?

JMO

Have you posted a theory of your own on what happened to Michelle that day? Can you provide a link to it because I must have missed it?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Have you posted a theory of your own on what happened to Michelle that day? Can you provide a link to it because I must have missed it?

Yes, somewhere around the thousands of threads I have had some theories about Michelle's disappearance that did not involve DS, some of them implicit in one my latest ones in the latest iteration of this thread, just scroll up a bit ... but there is basically no chance to discuss here anything other then the million and one ways of why and how DS is responsible for Michelle's disappearance over and over again, and perhaps with good reasons, nevertheless I've given up in all that is practical on that and so have others that have felt the same way and have bothered to let me know, which is really not a complaint at all, people will say what they will and that's ok, this is a discussion board after all, vive la différence :)

What I've done many times however, is trying to introduce other considerations then the usual DS's ones, with particular attention on helping finding evidence first and foremost in order to find Michelle ... the same evidence that can also help prosecute the perpetrator ... say ... DS if you are one of those who thinks he's guilty, or anyone else for that matter, after all whether it was DS or not is inconsequential since somebody must be responsible in any case, yes? And of those other considerations I have written extensively and in very minute details, again, scroll up bit to find evidence of those in case you missed them, especially toward the end of the last archived section of this thread, I find that concentrating on the need to find new evidence a much more practical way to find Michelle, considering two years of re-ashing the same ones that have failed to locate her, much less resulting in the prosecuting and conviction of no one, and that is the contribution I'm interested in making here if that is what you were not-so-directly concerned about.

Ultimately we all want to find Michelle and prosecute the offenders, only that perhaps we go at it from a different prospective, and that is not bad thing unless we ourselves become the issue. JMO

I hope I've answered your question to your satisfaction, let me know if I did not.

Yes, somewhere around the thousands of threads I have had some theories about Michelle's disappearance that did not involve DS, some of them implicit in one my latest ones in the latest iteration of this thread, just scroll up a bit ... but there is basically no chance to discuss here anything other then the million and one ways of why and how DS is responsible for Michelle's disappearance over and over again, I've given up in all that is practical on that and so have others that have felt the same way and have bothered to let me know, which is really not a complaint at all, people will say what they will and that's ok, this is a discussion board after all, vive la différence :)

What I've done many times however, is trying to introduce other considerations then the usual DS's ones, with particular attention on helping finding evidence first and foremost in order to find Michelle ... the same evidence that can also help prosecute the perpetrator ... say ... DS if you are one of those who thinks he's guilty, or anyone else for that matter, after all whether it was DS or not is inconsequential since somebody must be responsible in any case, yes? And of those other considerations I have written extensively and in very minute details, again, scroll up bit to find evidence of those in case you missed them, especially toward the end of the last archived section of this thread, I find that concentrating on the need to find new evidence a much more practical way to find Michelle, considering two years of re-ashing the same ones that have failed to locate her, much less resulting in prosecuting and convicting anyone, and that is the contribution I'd like to try to make if that is what you were not-so-directly concerned about.

I hope I've answered your question to your satisfaction, let me know if I did not.

BBM (and italicized)
"...written extensively and in very minute details..."

And that's what makes you you, Thor. While I have always believed DS was responsible, it is always important to entertain other ideas, especially since there has been no evidence indicting DS. We have to keep our minds open for other possibilities.

Erieeee vid when you think about it . Kinda reminds me of the Jkesse video of the perp walking and the fence post block any real good view's, Same here with the tinted windows If only we could see inside that vehicle.

I actually think she could have taken a nap. I know there's been some talk of her always being home to meet her son after school, but as you note, it appears she would have already been running late at 3:18, and as far as I'm aware she didn't make any special arrangements for him. Nor did anyone genuinely start looking for her until much later, according to the timelines I have seen, which seems odd if she inexplicably didn't show up at a place and time (i.e., home to meet her son) where she always appears like clockwork.

Michelle had to work that night and had been up and running since morning. If she was supposed to meet Dale at 4 to hand off the twins and made it to his condo 45 minutes early, and the twins had fallen asleep, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that she could have taken a short nap before going up to the door.
SO she drives up to Dale's condo and sleeps in his driveway....ah yes that makes PERFECT sense....OR Dale Smith attacked Michelle shortly after arrival then needed to lie about WHERE those 42 minutes went.... Hmmm I take option 2.... JMO

It seems to me that the ongoing theory is ABD..."anyone but Dale". JMO The video yesterday although it doesn't prove anything specific in relation to Dale's guilt surely indicates the person involved knew people were looking for Michelle, knew her vehicle would be identified, and needed to go undetected. A random stranger would never go thru this detail as there is NO way to connect them back to the victim.

The video surely helps us better track the movement of the Hummer. The problem is there are three key pieces - Michelle (obviously), her vehicle, and her phone. If the the three were separated....which I believe they were from the moment Michelle arrived at Dale's then it becomes much more difficult to track activity when two people most likely 3 were involved. Jr & Sr hid evidence while TS lied and lied and covered for her degenerate husband and son. ALL JMO

DSJr was apparently home watching the People's Court episode. We had a poster who is a friend of his who verified that for us early on. So even though DSJr was at home, you still believe that Michelle, who had another child at home who would be waiting for her, might have pulled up outside the condo and proceeded to have a nap for 3/4 of an hour in the vehicle with the children?

Kamille....it still could be the one armed bandit. They haven't caught him yet IIRC?

Kamille....it still could be the one armed bandit. They haven't caught him yet IIRC?

Perhaps not the one armed bandit, and perhaps not DS either, some here might have legitimate doubts and so does the DA to this date at least when he comes to being confident of convincing 12 impartial jurors looking at the evidence, and none of this is necessarily my opinion, is the fact.

However, that being the case what can be done to help change it? Is it re-ashing the same evidence to double down on one's own convictions? Is it calling DS names? Is it lamenting that life is unfair? Or is it a questions of changing the dynamics of a situation? Clearly the latter I think, and that would be so even if we all stipulated in a signed affidavit that we believe that DS is responsible, that alone wouldn't change a thing.

Again, there's much left to do other then all agreeing the DS is guilty, there's is much left to do still then constantly lamenting this and that, there's possibly someone out there who has information on this case, someone who can make a difference, that's why one needs an organization capable of reaching out as much as possible to potential eyewitnesses, the media, the police, to keep Michelle in the spotlight, to protest, to complain, to make as many waves as possible because at this point the number one threat to finding Michelle is the sliding into apathy of the public at large were the human interest is what is keeping Michelle's story alive and not in the obscurity of yesterday's news, and as I said before, there's an expiration date on it all and we'd be best advised to be mindful of it.

JMO

Perhaps not the one armed bandit, and perhaps not DS either, some here might have legitimate doubts and so does the DA to this date at least when he comes to being confident of convincing 12 impartial jurors looking at the evidence, and none of this is necessarily my opinion, is the fact.

However, that being the case what can be done to help change it? Is it re-ashing the same evidence to double down on one's own convictions? Is it calling DS names? Is it lamenting that life is unfair? Or is it a questions of changing the dynamics of a situation? Clearly the latter I think, and that would be so even if we all stipulated in a signed affidavit that we believe that DS is responsible, that alone wouldn't change a thing.

Again, there's much left to do other then all agreeing the DS is guilty, there's is much left to do still then constantly lamenting this and that, there's possibly someone out there who has information on this case, someone who can make a difference, that's why one needs an organization capable of reaching out as much as possible to potential eyewitnesses, the media, the police, to keep Michelle in the spotlight, to protest, to complain, to make as many waves as possible because at this point the number one threat to finding Michelle is the sliding into apathy of the public at large were the human interest is what is keeping Michelle's story alive and not in the obscurity of yesterday's news, and as I said before, there's an expiration date on it all and we'd be best advised to be mindful of it.

JMO
Ok riddle me this then....do you think criminal profiling is helpful or irrelevant?

I have been so passionate about this case since day one and I think I posted way way back in the beginning but I feel like for the longest time this thread has been hijacked. I think that it is important to discuss the case in regards to who law enforcement has named the prime suspect and that is DSjr Sure there are so many cases were there is no named prime suspect and yes of course by all means put all ideas out there in the universe to create an energy in the discussion. Even in this case I am not saying not to discuss ideas, or the timeline or anything like that it is so necessary but to staunchly continue to put so much energy by some posters into the fact that it must must must be someone other than DSjr at every turn. I am puzzled by that. LE again has reaffirmed after all this time they still have the same prime suspect so IMO that is already figured out.

I have been so passionate about this case since day one and I think I posted way way back in the beginning but I feel like for the longest time this thread has been hijacked. I think that it is important to discuss the case in regards to who law enforcement has named the prime suspect and that is DSjr Sure there are so many cases were there is no named prime suspect and yes of course by all means put all ideas out there in the universe to create an energy in the discussion. Even in this case I am not saying not to discuss ideas, or the timeline or anything like that it is so necessary but to staunchly continue to put so much energy by some posters into the fact that it must must must be someone other than DSjr at every turn. I am puzzled by that. LE again has reaffirmed after all this time they still have the same prime suspect so IMO that is already figured out.

Well DSjr does have his supporters. It was established a long time ago, yes, he is the , I mean POI but it seems no one wants to rehash things. Jmo

I find your posts a bit on the aggressive side when it comes to others thoughts and/or theories that differ from your own. I wanted to understand where you are coming from but that is hard to do without hearing what your take on what happened to Michelle that day.
JMO

The reason your not getting one, is because there is not one. Jmo

What more proof do we need of LE's position on this case than the fact that YS called out DSJr's mother Tammy and pled for her to do the right thing as a mother and as the grandmother to the same children as YS and help give them closure by picking up the phone and telling them where Michelle is. She did this at a press conference that LE set up. From a written statement that they knew she was going to read.

MOO

What more proof do we need of LE's position on this case than the fact that YS called out DSJr's mother Tammy and pled for her to do the right thing as a mother and as the grandmother to the same children as YS and help give them closure by picking up the phone and telling them where Michelle is. She did this at a press conference that LE set up. From a written statement that they knew she was going to read.

MOO

The thanks button just wasn't enough! Well said:loveyou:

Thor,
Honestly I have tried to look at Michelle's disappearance from every angle from day 1 and it keeps leading me back to Dale. I would appreciate hearing the other possibilities on what happened that day from your perspective. I think it would be worth your time and effort.

LE is clearly thinking that DS is involved, the observation was that they are not confidant that a jury would agree with them based on the strength of the evidence available today or the luck thereof, and that is also clear and widely accepted by anyone I believe. If I drew attention to it is not to take a side, defend anyone or take a particular position, but only to emphasize the need to get "more evidence" which I believe to be the real issue, and in that I'm not sure where the disagreement would be.

Where Dale is guilty or innocent I've not replied to or made any posts on this issue for a long time now, as a matter of fact I have no certainties on that at all based on the evidence, I'm neither for it nor against it, nor do I feel the need to be a jury to anyone's trial, and that is solely my point of view and personal feelings, while others have theirs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back