FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie just said Yvonne will be on NG tonight.

Listen to Good Morning America as they discussed what if Dale is a suspect.

http://www.myspace.com/video/misha/michelle-parker-good-morning-america-11-28-11/108373906

Sorry Miss Patty. That link doesn't work for me. I know that they cannot until arrest...but looking at his past violence in the service and other tidbits coming out...this guy is volatile and dangerously unpredictable. Those babies might be in danger. Then no one knows where they are?????/:banghead:

I'm originally from Orlando (Maryland now) and graduated from the same high school (OakRidge) as DS Jr, a year ahead of him, had recognized the name, but not the face. Anyway, this is not a rumor, has been verified by a longtime friend since elementary school, but wanted to put this out there for all the sleuthers, apparently he also orchestrated the pre-meditated murder of my friend's husband's brother, in 1992. At that time, Jeff Ashton prosecuted him for aggravated assault and he did about 40 days in jail. Such a shame! If he is responsible for this, I don't think he'll be getting off quite so easy this time!

I know about the 1992 conviction, but you are right, he served very little time. Almost nothing!

Here's the case:

12/10/1992
Disposition (Judicial Officer: Adams, John H, SR)
AGGRAVATED BATTERY (Attempt)
Adjudication Withheld

Judicial Officer: Margaret H. Schreiber
Case No. 481992CF006085000BOX
Case No. 1992-CF-006085-B-O

STATE OF FLORIDA VS. SMITH, DALE WAYNE

Sent:
SENTENCE PROB 2YS W/COND OCJ 180DA W/C 2DA T/S
Confinement (Effective 12/10/1992 at 12:00 AM, Min. , Max. 0 Yr 6 Mo 0 Days , Orange County
State Probation (2 Yr 0 Mo 0 Days , Comment )

He was sentenced to two years probation and 6 months confinement. As far as I can see, the only real punishment DS received over the years was from the US Marines. As someone said upthread, in so many words, the Marines don't mess.

I got the distinct impression from the press conference that Michelle's family knows where the twins are and that they are safely away from Dale.

IMO

Wow! Vinnie just asked Dustin(shelly's brother) where the twins were? He said he wasn't sure police working on that now.. That they were either with JR's parents, with Jr, or possibly in police custody BY NOW!!

That sounds to me like police are going to remove the twins, no??

Sorry Miss Patty. That link doesn't work for me. I know that they cannot until arrest...but looking at his past violence in the service and other tidbits coming out...this guy is volatile and dangerously unpredictable. Those babies might be in danger. Then no one knows where they are?????/:banghead:

I just checked the link and it is working. I wonder why it is not working for you? :(

I know about the 1992 conviction, but you are right, he served very little time. Almost nothing!

Here's the case:

12/10/1992
Disposition (Judicial Officer: Adams, John H, SR)
AGGRAVATED BATTERY (Attempt)
Adjudication Withheld

Judicial Officer: Margaret H. Schreiber
Case No. 481992CF006085000BOX
Case No. 1992-CF-006085-B-O

STATE OF FLORIDA VS. SMITH, DALE WAYNE

Sent:
SENTENCE PROB 2YS W/COND OCJ 180DA W/C 2DA T/S
Confinement (Effective 12/10/1992 at 12:00 AM, Min. , Max. 0 Yr 6 Mo 0 Days , Orange County
State Probation (2 Yr 0 Mo 0 Days , Comment )

Two years probation and 6 months confinement. As far as I can see, the only real punishment DS received was from the US Marines. As someone said upthread, in so many words, the Marines don't mess.

So what I am reading is that this man murdered someone, it was plead down to agg batt and he got 6 months? OMG.:maddening:

I just checked the link and it is working. I wonder why it is not working for you? :(

I haz a sad puter. :( No worries though...new one on the truck headed my way. My computer boots me out everytime I click the link.

I am now actually relying on LE's "untruthfulness" in this case. They have "misspoken" about other issues, and I hope that's what's happening with the twins and where they are.

I am believing in my heart of hearts that LE knows where the babies are and have been watching for their safety all along. I am hoping Le has already removed the children from DS's supervision, and if not, that they will be doing so very, very soon. One can only hope ...

My theory is that Michelle is no longer with us. That she was put in a container and it was weighted down. Then the container was disposed of in a body of water. I also think her phone had the battery removed and that the phone and the battery are with MP. What is the closest area to last phone ping that would be a private waterfront area to get rid of a body at around 8 pm??
Of course I hope I am completely wrong and MP is found alive..

There are private lakes and large ponds all over the place down here. Most apartment complexes have large ponds, as do a lot of buildings. The body they found today was in an office pond.

So according to LE, loudly and openly proclaiming DS to be the prime suspect is a "strategy". Interesting.

What could that strategy be? Typically, officially naming someone a suspect sends them to the nearest lawyer and how could that possibly help LE? It doesn't help LE in the slightest.

Makes me wonder if DS is a part of this "strategy" and agreed to it. I think LE slipped up when they admitted they didn't know where the twins were. They sure as hell would have known exactly where those children were before making a public announcement like this, if indeed DS is the prime suspect.

I don't think he is. I think something else is going on.

I haz a sad puter. :( No worries though...new one on the truck headed my way. My computer boots me out everytime I click the link.

Hey stilettos would you send that truck my way with a new puter for me??..
I've been stuck via mobile so long I've forgotten how wonderful it'd be to have a puter..lol

ETA: but if they won't take an IOU for payment I guess I'm just SOL..
:floorlaugh:

Wow! Vine just asked Dustin(shelly's brother) where the twins were? He said he wasn't sure police working on that now.. That they were either with JR's parents, with Jr, or possibly in police custody BY NOW!!

That sounds to me like police are going to remove the twins, no??

I'm wondering if they know where Dale Jr is........the way her mom said "if you are out there" at the presser made me wonder along with the remark about not knowing if the kids were with him.

I'm sure there is an incredible amount of stress and frustration that comes from being named the prime suspect of your ex's murder....so I just can not imagine that those little babies are in his care today. He is obviously a volatile and violent person. The kids are part of MP...and I'm sure every time he looks at them it brings back anger...and how he snapped. It would be awful to know they are still in his care....please no more tragedy for this family.

I am now actually relying on LE's "untruthfulness" in this case. They have "misspoken" about other issues, and I hope that's what's happening with the twins and where they are.

I am believing in my heart of hearts that LE knows where the babies are and have been watching for their safety all along. I am hoping Le has already removed the children from DS's supervision, and if not, that they will be doing so very, very soon. One can only hope ...

This is also what I believe. This family is only looking for their daughter. If they were having to look for the twins also we would know it. IMO I have been real impressed with OPD this time around-they have done a great job on keeping it a local story-of course now it is not, but I have faith.

I think it's time for Santa Claus (Sr) to start delivering!!!!

Hey stilettos would you send that truck my way with a new puter for me??..
I've been stuck via mobile so long I've forgotten how wonderful it'd be to have a puter..lol

ETA: but if they won't take an IOU for payment I guess I'm just SOL..
:floorlaugh:

Hey Smooth!:rocker: Let me see what is planned for my old puter. We may be able to work something out. I don't need anything else cluttering my spare closet. I think there is still an old desktop in there from DOS days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili