FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if Matt Morgan's presser is going to be a live stream?

I swear I feel like I have gone back in time ...

I able already being asked if I am going to record the trial. :banghead:

Hot Body Contest!! OMG! Casey, do I have the man for you!!

I am so happy that Matt Morgan is going to be representing the Parkers, I love Matt!

IMO, he confirmed his anger issues on People's Court when he said he smashed the camera rather then do something to her (paraphrasing)...I wonder what would have happened if they had not been in a public place. Well, I guess we would be where we are now.

Is it true her FB account was accessed on the day she went missing. Clearly, DS had anger issues so if he looked at her phone he may have seen something on her FB that he didn't like and he flew into a rage. I know my droid is set up so that I don't have to put in passwords for my accounts. She may have had her phone set that way too.

Did he smash the camera on the Show?

After the FIASCO we know to be Casey Anthony, my Heart told me that Enough was Enough...then I am home a little under the weather and not caring about turning the channel so I watched People's Court for the first time, well...you know the rest of that Story and now I am holding up Hope for the Rest of Michelle's story.

In a way, it's a comfort not to have to learn all the names of a new case Players but just a tad creepy at the same time.

Sparky ~ Way to be On Guard for your Dear Friend!

RR

BBM
Can you explain what you mean by this? Thank you!

On People's Court, MP says something about her leaving (moving out) over the summer, sometime after DragonCon. This starts when she's explaining what happened after he left her at the convention and she returns home and she and DS return a rental car, then she stays with him until he packs the U-Haul for her to move out.
MP: I don't, so anyway we returned the car, I stayed with him, oh go back we had another argument which, of course, that's bound to happen, just swept that one under the rug, here comes another one. He was going out of town for a bachelor party, so to be in control of the situation, to make sure that I wasn't leaving, he himself went to U-Haul, rented a U-Haul, .packed most of my belongings, most of the kids' belongings into a U-Haul and dropped me off and the three kids, cause I have an 11-year old prior to a two-bedroom house.
JM: Who's two-bedroom house?
MP: My mother's, just dropped us off with the U-Haul with some of our stuff and said “here you go” and left.
JM: Actually that was sort of helpful because if you were gonna move out for real, then he moved you out.
MP: Well, um, yeah, it got everything started
DS: The reason I got the U-Haul was because I came home from work on two different occasions and she had took the kids and left and took a bunch of my property as well. So I wasn't gonna have her move out a third time
MP: That was after the Craigs list ad where he mailed pictures of himself to other people
JM: Wow! Wow, it just doesn't end with you two.
MP: It doesn't

Do we know if Matt Morgan's presser is going to be a live stream?

I swear I feel like I have gone back in time ...

I able already being asked if I am going to record the trial. :banghead:

..markNJ is having the 4 p.m. P/C today

Morgan said he and his father, high-power attorney John Morgan, will represent the family.
The law firm may hold a new conference Wednesday, he said.

is there anywhere online we can watch the people's court epidsode?

tia

Thanks....that sounds like rage to me....is wesh streaming NeJames live?

I don't know if WESH is doing a live stream ... I am looking!

It was "ticked" off at the convention. This seemed more like a back and forth between one another considering "she through the ring at him" and it went over an open balcony. Neither one of them was thinking with clear thoughts as they were both drinking.

jackiefell JACQUELINE
Matt Morgan will try to work w/ Dale Smith's attorney so grandparents can see #MichelleParker 's 3 yo twins

( i'll faint if C&G show up, offering advice via their "grandparents rights" foundation..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro