FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was it one or both of them? The article doesn't make that clear. DS knocking down an ABC photographer and DS Sr knocking down a WFTV reporter?

WFTV reporter (Kathi Belich, I think) stated that the judge apparently didn't hear about the knocking down and intimated that she might have changed the ruling if she had heard. Hmmm...leads me to think there were two incidents, but, dang, the story just wasn't clear.

To me it sounds like DS2 knocked an ABC photographer down & DS1 knocked a WFTV reporter down.

they gave the twins to the father, did g-mom get visitation per the court?

Not as far as I know. Usually g-parents get nothing like that. It is all up to Dale to decide IF they will get any visitation. Hence the 'hugs.'

Form DS's condo, South on Goldenrod Rd, take 528 East (Beachline Toll Rd) to I-95 North, (I-95 runs thru Titusville) and it's a straight shot to GA.

1 toll plaza on 528 which could be found on the epass/sunpass records if there was one on the vehicle.

Not as far as I know. Usually g-parents get nothing like that. It is all up to Dale to decide IF they will get any visitation. Hence the 'hugs.'

In many states, grandparents absolutely can seek visitation from the court when the parent on that side of the family isn't in the picture.

Upthread someone posted that Yvonne said in an interview that when she called Dale to tell him about Michelle being missing, Dales Sr's wife answered the phone.

Hmmmm...why is that? Was she at the condo? Or did she have dale's phone for some reason?

Short fuse. :sigh:

---2 short fuses.

---like father like son.

However, DCF argued that the children are at risk with Smith because of his violent criminal history.

"He is who he is. His behavior defines him in this case," said DCF attorney Joe Iuzzolino.

Smith knocked an ABC photographer to the ground on Wednesday. Court records show that kind of behavior is not new for Smith.

Smith's father shoved WFTV's photographer as he was being questioned about his son's alibi.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

BBM

I agree. I'm surprised no one saw the body sooner. It kind of makes you wonder if someone disposed of this person very recently. Perhaps she was hidden somewhere for a while.

True. But it is amazing what I miss when I am driving. Even the same route to work each day. The other day, I was like, Oh, there's a supermarket there? Which no doubt has been for years. But I pass it every day and just noticed it.

All kidding aside. The article said that the body had been there at least a week, maybe a little more. Which, sadly, jives, with Michelle's 12 days. I hope it is not true. But I haven't heard of other missing people. But regardless, as posters have mentioned, no matter who she is, she is someone's daughter and was loved by someone.

Thanks so much Patty for the quick upload of the Vinnie video.. Lots of info as you said including we definitely have a bit of a different timeline according to Lauren Erickson, Michelle's sister.. Don't have but couple secs to post but the two main time differences I caught right off the bat were that..

1) the time stamp on the surveillance video of Michelle's hummer arriving at Dales condo is actually 4:00 and not 3:18pm as has been discussed thus far..

2) the other was a Biggie IMO and it was the time that Michelle's 11year old called the salon asking where was his mom.. Lauren stated that was at 6:50pm and that Michelle was reported missing not too long after that time..

HTH for now.. I'll be back later going to sling some hair.. Lol.. Everybody needing those Christmas hairdos, ya know?!?!?

These reporters are right up in everyone's face. I am not sure which video it is from tonight from HLN, but you could see the photographers just inches from the Smith family making it nearly impossible to move. It is that almighty "money-shot".

Not condoning what happened by Dale Jr or Sr., but reporters can be an absolutely "pain in the rump" and we have seen how Kathi can be "upfront and personal" as well as others.

Thanks so much Patty for the quick upload of the Vinnie video.. Lots of info as you said including we definitely have a bit of a different timeline according to Lauren Erickson, Michelle's sister.. Don't have but couple secs to post but the two main time differences I caught right off the bat were that..

1) the time stamp on the surveillance video of Michelle's hummer arriving at Dales condo is actually 4:00 and not 3:18pm as has been discussed thus far..
2) the other was a Biggie IMO and it was the time that Michelle's 11year old called the salon asking where was his mom.. Lauren stated that was at 6:50pm and that Michelle was reported missing not too long after that time..

HTH for now.. I'll be back later going to sling some hair.. Lol.. Everybody needing those Christmas hairdos, ya know?!?!?

BBM

Did the sister say it was 4pm or did you actually see the time stamp? I was sure we all saw it as 3:18pm when it first came out and then was retracted. :waitasec:

This is weird.

http://stmarys.firstcoastnews.com/news/65610-body-found-i-95-camden-county?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cbc%7Clarge

If you click on this link about the body found in Georgia and scroll down to the "Related Photos" of the scene and hover over each one it states:

"Draft: Missing Mom Michelle Parker Found Dead on I-95"

ETA: if you click on them you get an "access denied" message.

WTF?

I think this means they have a "Draft" ready to go so that if an identification is made, they can publish it first. :banghead:

They did that in Kyron's case and accidentally published it... he wasn't found anyway.

They might be assuming a bit much in this case anyway...
I think Shanna Peoples might be a possibility too... that would be about a 4 hour drive too.
Even if the body hasn't been there more than a couple of weeks... it still could be, if Shanna was kept alive... :sick:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149364&highlight=georgia

This is weird.

http://stmarys.firstcoastnews.com/news/65610-body-found-i-95-camden-county?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cbc%7Clarge

If you click on this link about the body found in Georgia and scroll down to the "Related Photos" of the scene and hover over each one it states:

"Draft: Missing Mom Michelle Parker Found Dead on I-95"

ETA: if you click on them you get an "access denied" message.

WTF?

Wow, good catch. If someone screwed up, I hope they are in big trouble for that one. Totally unprofessional, they really need to be more careful.

Yep. Newspaper publishers like to get a jump on everyone else when it comes to a high-profile case such as this. `

I'm sure this is true but it's pretty tacky. I keep thinking what it would be like to see that as someone who is close to Michelle. Totally insensitive.

What surprised me most was that a guardian ad litem had been appointed and the GAL advised the judge that s/he thought the twins were in danger being left in the custody of their father. S/he cited several reasons and recommended Michelle's mother be awarded temp custody.

In my experience, judges' usually give the GAL testimony heavy weight. Before I realized a GAL had been appointed, and soon after heard about his/her testimony & recommendation, I assumed we would be disappointed by his ruling.

Popping back in for a bit. Yes, that is surprising. GAL's testimony is usually given a lot of weight. But not always. I wish I could hear the reasons cited by the GAL. Obviously, the judge did not feel they were compelling enough to deny custody at this time. I hope those babies remain safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668