Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit scary to say the least:

"Court records indicate that the ex-boyfriend, Dale Smith, has a history of violence.

Parker obtained a temporary restraining order against Smith in 2009 alleging that when she went to pick up their twins from him one day, he demanded to talk to her. She refused and he broke the passenger side window of her car, according to her petition.

Smith then allegedly threw car seats from his truck at her vehicle. At one point, he was yelling and cursing at her while holding their daughter.
She wrote that he said, "Your day is coming."

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/24/police-seek-info-on-missing-moms-necklace/?hpt=ng_bn6

Michelle's sister said that it is Michelle's vehicle going in however the time stamp on the camera is wrong. When it shows 3:18, it is actually 4:00 PM.

I posted Prime News video and all this info is in that video.

Thank you Patty, but I'm having a hard time believing that and more right now. Not directed at you by no means.

How would she know that? Apparently she has seen the video also and if she was not with Michelle then how can she say that. WKMG has not retracted their times on this video. I also think the neighbor would know what time it was.

Is Parker Michelle's maiden name? Mom's last name is Stewart. Sister's last name is Erickson.

Just curious. Was she married to her first son's daddy? Do we know he is?

Is Parker Michelle's maiden name? Mom's last name is Stewart. Sister's last name is Erickson.

Just curious. Was she married to her first son's daddy? Do we know he is?

Yes she was married to the 1st Daddy and yes I know who he is.

Don't know about the others though.

Thank you Patty, but I'm having a hard time believing that and more right now. Not directed at you by no means.

How would she know that? Apparently she has seen the video also and if she was not with Michelle then how can she say that. WKMG has not retracted their times on this video. I also think the neighbor would know what time it was.

I am 100% in agreement with you ONLY because of how misleading the information had been coming out from the family.

The only thing that I can think of, is that when LE looked at the camera and the time posted, it didn't match the time perhaps on a watch, house clock, cellphone time, etc. etc.

Woman's body found in South Georgia

Meanwhile, the body of a white young woman was found Wednesday off a northbound ramp to I-95 in Camden County, which is in South Georgia.

There are no missing persons cases in that county, and investigators said Parker is one of the possibilities for the body's identification.

The Orlando Police Department told News 13 Wednesday night that the body is not Parker's.
The body was taken to Macon for an autopsy.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...enor-search-for-Michelle-Parker?cmpid=twitter

As far as the timeline goes (before her disappearance): Are we just going by the text she made to her current boyfriend + whatever DS says? Because it seems to me that MN made a pretty bold statement with the 72 minutes as tending to disprove DS's involvement in Michelle's disappearance. IMO, so far from what I have read, there is nothing concrete to say when she dropped off the twins...

Okay,

Here is another thing that I find interesting: LE has not asked the public to provide them with additional information regarding the Hummer. I mean, when Kyron Horman went missing, LE still gave very little information to the public but kept pleading for information about Terri's truck/even months later...

I just find it odd. IN this case, that either LE has enough to believe they don't really need the tips...

I think I heard it on the People’s Court that Michelle has a tattoo she (MP) does not like.

I am feeling very comfortable with what Brad shares on air; more so then with the mother, sister or brother.

MP's father said the dogs were taken to the house, but didn't know about the vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668