FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to put gas in a flippin' helicopter? :banghead:

How flipping long does it take to fuel a copter? :waiting:

There has been talk of those photos...does anyone who saw them remember if he was driving the boat or a passenger on the boat...if you could tell?

He is standing on the back of the boat doing one of his poses. The boat appears to be in a lake with houses around it.

MOO

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I imagine she's trying her best not to alienate him, lest he keep the children away from Michelle's family.

I wonder if she thinks he's innocent or if she's cringing inside during that hug.

Oh I realize that but a big hug and a kiss? Sorry, I just find that strange considering he was named a prime suspect in her daughter's disappearance.

I'm positive she is doing that in order to keep contact with her grand kids and also possibly to inspire remorse or truth in Dale. She was saying something to him. And watch closely, he initiates the second hug, but at the end, you can see her take his hands off her waist and push them gently back at him.

She is one tough, smart lady. :twocents:

That was one long hug...
hopefully mom was whispering some words of truth and hope into his ear.

Really though, it might seems strange, but I'm sure it was a plea for her grand kids.

And not just one but two long ones.

Looks like MP's mother thinks more of DS than MP's father does.

Because he now has the twins, MP's mom knows the most important thing is to keep him relaxed, confortable, secure. Keep the beast pacified, so to speak.

I'm positive she is doing that in order to keep contact with her grand kids and also possibly to inspire remorse or truth in Dale. She was saying something to him. And watch closely, he initiates the second hug, but at the end, you can see her take his hands off her waist and push them gently back at him.

She is one tough, smart lady. :twocents:

She's got a helluva lot more self control than I ever could.

I the one I remember seeing he was standing at the back of the boat, not driving.

This makes me think it was not his boat in the pix....not saying he doesn't own one but usually the owner is driving the boat.....right?
IMO...

I agree with this completely. I don't think that this was premeditated, I think he was angry after watching PC air and then she showed up at the door and he lost it. I also think dad helped cover up/ dispose of, etc. He was so quick to say his son was with him when Michelle went missing that it immediately made me suspicious.

What bothers me is that the Dad said he was with him the whole time she was "supposed to be missing". Which means that Dad jumped on that 4:26pm text as having been from her. So in his mind, she was only missing after that text. Like he and his son had already gone over the scenario in their minds of when LE would consider MP missing. I wonder if that text was sent from DS Sr's house after Jr showed up with the kids in a panic?

DSII says he left right after MP. Considering car seats and child items that had to be transferred, when exactly was that? And what does the neighbour's video show?

Something tells me it doesn't show MP leaving alone and then DSII leaving shortly thereafter with the children.

And considering the neighbour with the camera is on the left when you are looking at the houses, would that be the logical route to leave to get to a main road? Would it make sense to go the other way? Well maybe if you knew there was a camera on your neighbour's house.

Too bad it wasn't the neighbour on the other side or everything would probably be on camera. :(

MOO

Maybe teh now would be the time to take your little nap so the helicopter comes back.
:eek:fftobed:

This makes me think it was not his boat in the pix....not saying he doesn't own one but usually the owner is driving the boat.....right?
IMO...

The boat isn't moving...there is no wake. Looks like he and whomever just stopped on the lake for whatever reason.

The picture was taken May 2, 2008. Was he with MP then?

And considering the neighbour with the camera is on the left when you are looking at the houses, would that be the logical route to leave to get to a main road? Would it make sense to go the other way? Well maybe if you knew there was a camera on your neighbour's house.

Too bad it wasn't the neighbour on the other side or everything would probably be on camera. :(

MOO

I'm a firm believer that everyone should have one. I had one on my previous house & you wouldn't believe the crap I saw. Neighbors abusing their animals, peepers, neighbors letting their dogs crap in your yard & not picking it up. Crazy stuff.

Maybe teh now would be the time to take your little nap so the helicopter comes back.
:eek:fftobed:

I'm thinking I might as well since it looks like everybody in Florida is taking one too. :banghead:

What bothers me is that the Dad said he was with him the whole time she was "supposed to be missing". Which means that Dad jumped on that 4:26pm text as having been from her. So in his mind, she was only missing after that text. Like he and his son had already gone over the scenario in their minds of when LE would consider MP missing. I wonder if that text was sent from DS Sr's house after Jr showed up with the kids in a panic?

DSII says he left right after MP. Considering car seats and child items that had to be transferred, when exactly was that? And what does the neighbour's video show?

Something tells me it doesn't show MP leaving alone and then DSII leaving shortly thereafter with the children.

MOO

Do you whether Dale's condo was on the left or the right side of the street after you enter from the main road - couldn't tell for sure with Google Earth.

If it is on the right, then the Hummer arriving at 3:18 would have come the long way around. Was Michelle actually driving the Hummer, or is there any way something happened to her before the condo arrival time? Maybe the text to the boyfriend wasn't actually sent by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya